Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 7:28 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 12:42 PM
Aug 10, 2018 4:38 AM
Oct 2013
Most perverted to continue fapping right after the rape. And quite vigorous with the two hands and eating the semen while also being frustrated with the cognitive dissonance. Even squirted at the end

quite lovely Latestage preggo form of the and her getting Banged in it. Appears to be a mix of routes though from the game.

To go and meet him again there, what a pervert (*˘▽˘*)

Somewhat lewd for the d to slip in so easily in the bath

Most lovely curvy and plump body of her shown off in the nude on the bed (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

Lewd looming over him with the one arm and leg grabbed (*˘︶˘*)

Whelp she became the most slutty girl and even not minding that she would have his baby.

The art and animation style looked most like t-rex style. and as usual with that style, I felt the movement was too smooth at a constant rate.
User-sanAug 13, 2018 10:07 PM
Aug 13, 2018 8:17 PM

Apr 2016
It doesn't matter on the smallest details, with the skirt on nor without it, probably its just a fetish.
In the end she enjoyed being raped. This is truly quality rape genre, especially the MILF scene and tbh i kinda like the guy the guilt built around him is what i like him the most and ended up going back happily with the girl.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Aug 16, 2018 6:18 PM

Dec 2009
awesome episodes, also kinda original, at least for animated shit
Feb 22, 2022 10:22 AM

Jul 2020
This hentai quite enjoyable bro, there are no ntr(that i hate) and the ub realise his mistake, but at the end he still doinh it with the girl, the art is amazing, 8/10
Apr 8, 2023 7:09 PM

Nov 2010
I used to work in a maternity ward, and no matter how pretty a girl is, seeing her pregnant is disgusting as hell! Even if I'm paid a million USD to r*pe one, I'll never do it. I'm serious. lol
That was nice sex, especially when he embraced and f*cked her hard. Too bad she's not my type. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nuresuke JK Ameyadori Rape Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Aug 10, 2018

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 8, 2023 6:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.