Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hinamatsuri Episode 11 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 11:47 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That ending! Oh damn, Anzu is really a dream child compared to Hina, and just to see them together they really look a good father doughter to be honest!

Pretty fun but I still wonder about that girl on that island and with only one more episode I do wonder how this series will end! Let's see what the last one has to offer!

Aug 9, 2018 4:12 AM

Even Nitta knows who best daughteroo is lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Aug 9, 2018 8:04 AM

It's officially my favorite episode. I was laughing way too hard at first part. Well, Nitta is too nice for a yakuza! And now he doesn't have life. Thanks, Mr. Journalist!
Second part was based on my favorite manga chapter. My heart forgot how to pound, this was way too adorable! Anzu is such a good girl and everyone's dream daughter! What a pity she already has parents.
Next episode is the last one. Are they going to fit Yukimatsuri and other stuff leading to time skip seen at the beginning of the first episode? I'm kinda worried. And I'm going to miss this show, it's the best. Give it season 2 already, please!

Aug 9, 2018 3:00 PM

"Reality is coming home" - i'm dead. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Aug 9, 2018 3:03 PM

Nitta sure is regretting not picking up Anzu while she was homeless
The wild beast inside you has awoken the wild beast inside me!

Aug 12, 2018 1:59 AM

LOL the interviewer/journalist is frustrated that Nitta is a boring yakuza higher-up. He wants him to bash in heads but he spends most of his time preparing food for Hina and playing Street Fighter or Tekken with her.

I felt sorry for Seta-san when he looked at his sleeping children and said he had a family to feed. I’m not sure how journalists or interviewers are paid but I know from firsthand experience that some companies base their employees’ entire ‘salary’ on commission. It’s unfair especially for those working in areas or countries where the basic pay is low and the cost of goods is high. However, what he did was definitely sleazy then again.

That ladies and gentlemen, is how you make fake news. LOL

Nitta is having daughter envy, he wished Anzu was his daughter instead of Hina and I don’t blame him, Anzu is BEST GIRL!

He was so caught into his new dad role with a good kid that he forgot she had to go back home to the Chinese restaurant and have his nightmare, Hina, return but… will she? DUN DUN DUN! They even removed her from the ED lol they love playing around with the OP and ED.

LOL at his reaction when the teacher called to inform him that Hina is lost in a snowy mountain. Awww, next week is the last episode! ☹ I’ll continue everything from the manga.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Aug 14, 2018 1:46 AM

This show confirmed that a comment made with a nose-picking gesture is hilarious.

Aug 14, 2018 3:46 AM

Well nitta focus.. that dubious story was hilarious… anzu and nitta time…damn his expression when he hears hina is missing lol

Sep 15, 2018 4:17 AM

This episode was amazing. Anzu is best girl for sure. So sweet I can't take it.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

Sep 17, 2018 5:58 PM

Nitta getting crushed by that harsh reality xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Oct 5, 2018 11:22 AM

Anzu is such a good girl omg. She is definitely one of the best if not the best girl.

So we won't see Mao reuniting with them? :/

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 30, 2018 10:13 AM

that patched together interview reminded me of this classic scene, and thats a compliment

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 15, 2018 12:40 AM

Anzu truly is the best girl, no contest here.

Jan 8, 3:25 AM

Nitta was initially thought as a rising star for the sensationalist media but he was actually so kind of a guy that they had to fabricate the idea that he's a ruthless gangster by taking footage out of context for the ratings. Everyone quoting his lines against him was pretty funny.

Anzu was only there for a few days but she proved to be the perfect daughter, so perfect that it was enough to make him so envious of her adoptive parents for being blessed with a sweet girl like her while he's cursed with a lazy girl like Hina. What was first intended as a plan to sabotage Anzu's good behavior became one of the happiest days he'd ever had as a parent so far. He was so downtrodden after realizing that he has to dive back into reality but he immediately found out that Hina got lost in the mountains.

Jan 10, 5:44 PM
I'm pretty sure what the Journalist did to Nitta is the same thing some journalists are doing in real life. At least in my country.

Jan 23, 5:28 PM
</overrated>

That documentary made me lose it. They can't believe he's a nice guy and the acted scene with the ash tray had me in stitches. Also everyone quoting the thing back at him just was the cherry on top.

Anzu would've been the perfect daughter. I know she wouldn't have molded that way without her experience of being homeless but Nitta and her, are a pair in heaven man.

Hina is missing though . . .

Feb 4, 7:20 PM

OMG this episode was my favourite!

On the one hand, we could see how everyone made fun of Nitta by quoting phrases he "said" in the interview. And on the other hand, we could fall more in love with Anzu, what a sweet girl she is. ♥

Apr 17, 1:07 PM
Very good. Anzu so very sweet girl.
Make me little laugh's at documentary about life of nitta.
Very good. Next episode,that's last episode. So surprise,me.

May 16, 6:56 PM

Holy shit, Anzu is way too pure for this world. Pack it up, ladies and gentlemen. We have reached peak levels of wholesomeness.

Poor Nitta getting framed in the Yakuza segment. "Massacred, dude." I loved his reaction to Hina getting stranded in the mountains. His "whatever" attitude after experiencing a true father-daughter interaction was perfect. Here's looking forward to the last episode!

May 19, 1:21 AM

I can guess for sure Nitta is very happy about that.

Jun 12, 6:42 AM

It's that easy for people to trust "journalist"
Though they're declining, there are still lot of people blindly trust them
It hurts :P

Awww Anzu is so pure, Nitta wants to corrupt her like when she just stealing things
But instead she made Nitta into happy father
That's what I call best musume (daughter) xD

Well the ending is better than he expected xD
Anzu/10 episode

Next ep, Yukimatsuri because Hina is on snowy mountain
"Signature removed"