Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2018 8:49 PM
Oct 2015
I like this manga and its end... but would i like to know what do you think about it.....
Thanks
Aug 9, 2018 1:20 PM

Sep 2011
Well there's a subforum for that, in which we pretty much discussed about what the readers thought about Tsukihime manga.

As for answering the thread itself, at least it's way better than the non-existent anime.

Aug 31, 2018 5:03 AM

Aug 2016
Bit late to the party, but oh well.

I honestly really liked the Tsukihime manga a lot. I really liked how they worked in Ciels backstory into it. One of the biggest problems i had with the anime, was that anyone who wasn't a cute blonde Vampire was pushed to the side, in favour of more Arcueid time. Barely anyone in the anime had any decent character depth or personality, so I'm glad to see that the rest of the cast was better portrayed in the manga.

I actually prefer the manga to the VN, at least in terms of Arcueids route. Its a simple little thing, but I felt more attached to it for showing us what was happening rather than the VN only being able to tell us. I'm still sad that none of the Far Side of the Moon routes have ever been adapted into manga or anime form, which in my opinion, had the best storylines.
Aug 31, 2018 6:09 AM

Sep 2011
Renn said:
I'm still sad that none of the Far Side of the Moon routes have ever been adapted into manga or anime form, which in my opinion, had the best storylines.

True. Story-wise I got more interested on Far-side routes.

Best thing to see more or improved version of it is to hope the visual novel remake will come sooner than we expect. We can't expect for any other medium because Tsukihime is being forgotten, which is a very sad thing...

Aug 31, 2018 10:07 AM

Aug 2016
Tennouji said:
Best thing to see more or improved version of it is to hope the visual novel remake will come sooner than we expect. We can't expect for any other medium because Tsukihime is being forgotten, which is a very sad thing...

Yeah, as much as I love Fate/Stay Night, its getting ridiculous with all these spinoffs nowadays. Do we really need more FGO adaptations?

I'm still holding out that when Ufotable have adapted all of the main Fate series they will turn their attention to Tsukihime. Type Moon series is basically what they are known for at this point, sure they've done all the tales related stuff as well but still. We'll just have to see, Tsukihime deserves far more love than it gets nowadays.
Aug 31, 2018 11:11 AM

Mar 2018
Renn said:
Tennouji said:

Yeah, as much as I love Fate/Stay Night, its getting ridiculous with all these spinoffs nowadays. Do we really need more FGO adaptations?

I'm still holding out that when Ufotable have adapted all of the main Fate series they will turn their attention to Tsukihime. Type Moon series is basically what they are known for at this point, sure they've done all the tales related stuff as well but still. We'll just have to see, Tsukihime deserves far more love than it gets nowadays.

Considering FGO is not completely adapted yet then Yes

they should adapt hollow ataraxia before tsukihime and strange fake if it ends in time

type moon unadapted works: DDD, flower of ice, angel notes, moon coral. amigo what?

tsukihime is boring and generic af, wait till the reboot and then maybe
Aug 31, 2018 11:12 AM

Mar 2018
Tennouji said:
Renn said:
I'm still sad that none of the Far Side of the Moon routes have ever been adapted into manga or anime form, which in my opinion, had the best storylines.

True. Story-wise I got more interested on Far-side routes.

it's been a decade already since they announced the remake project, short answer: lie
Aug 31, 2018 11:45 AM

Sep 2011
Renn said:
Tennouji said:

Yeah that's what I'm expecting or hoping too that once all these Fate series are finally done on getting milked, they'll finally focus on Tsukihime. Yeah it's nice that there's Fate/Zero and remake of F/SN but other series such as Apocrypha, Ilya, F/GO... meh. I do agree Tsukihime deserves way more love. The main reason why I was into Type-Moon is because of Tsukihime.

More topics from this board

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
6 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
9 hours ago

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Today, 9:51 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

374 by teababe27 »»
Yesterday, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.