Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 1:38 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty damn cute overall. Such a weird style of manga but it's Josei of course. I'm still curious what the age gap is between Nanase and Tamaya...
Nov 6, 2022 11:01 AM

Jul 2017
Ok that ending was.........kinda dull?

I knew from the start it was going to end up being a thing where she picks work over him, but that ending just seems half-assed.

oh well, overall I thought for the most part this wasn't too bad of a series. I thought for sure it would end with FL just choosing work instead of either of the 2 dudes, but then it came out that ML wasn't really having an affair more so just couldn't get his divorce finalized.

Which leads me to question why the flying fuck did he not tell her that then lmao. It is infinitely more suspicious to simply say "yeah I'm married" as opposed to easily saying "I'm trying to get divorced to my wife who left for another man but it is proving to be complicated." like bruh half the manga could have been eliminated if ML could speak common sense

6/10
Nov 7, 2022 6:15 AM
Jul 2022
GREAT! I love the drawing, the MC has so much personality and every character is interesting :)
Dec 15, 2022 7:15 AM

Jul 2014
Soo did they break up at the end!!!? What even happened!!? If they just broke up, then what was all the drama about!!

Aug 7, 2023 12:29 AM
Jul 2018
Found the relationship between Nanase and Tagaya a little too rushed. Cute manga but in the end I wasn't altogether interested in whether or not they stayed together. The cast was good, I enjoyed learning more about them. The workplace theme was entertaining as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gozen 3-ji no Muhouchitai Chapter 5 Discussion

inzaratha - Apr 15, 2012

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2023 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.