Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ~Take On Me~ Weekly Short Movie "Kotatsu DE Photo Session" Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 1:00 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They changed location to a "hunted" shrine, Satone appeared but was not on this photo:
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Dec 1, 2018 4:39 AM

Dec 2016
The fact that Satone wasn't included in the picture must have signified something. Regardless I thought this was a nice way to get the people in the theatre involved. I loved this movie !!
Sep 30, 2022 6:53 AM
Aug 2021
I want to see more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ~Take On Me~ Weekly Short Movie "Kotatsu DE Photo Session" Episode 3 Discussion

OriharaShinra - Aug 8, 2018

1 by Stacias »»
Sep 30, 2022 6:54 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! ~Take On Me~ Weekly Short Movie "Kotatsu DE Photo Session" Episode 1 Discussion

OriharaShinra - Aug 8, 2018

1 by Stacias »»
Sep 30, 2022 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.