Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 8:37 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, did they ever explain the levels?
I don't remember, but I'm stupid for asking because this anime never explained the rules in the first place.
Sep 13, 2018 3:02 AM

Jan 2015
Suzuko taking the hit for the M V P Kiyoi to come and sweep that ass :D
Man... Catharsis and Kiyoi's calling it is so damn cool, i cant...... Overleveling Carnival to make him get out of control? very swift!!!

Tama also destroying Layla, telling her that she isnt battle freak like her and she cares for her friends and thats her reason for fighting.

I like how they gave Kiyoi the spotlight and to go do the right decision, after all she is the one who's been with it the whole time and seen what its like to be Lrig and a human. Also she is the best girl so she deserves everythnig coming her way :P

Carnival and Layla spouting how battle is everything and they were made for battles and this cycle of darkness should never stop really gotten too far... Glad their ideals were crushed :D

Just one last time, lets all admire Kiyoi she is such a cool beauty <3
Mar 12, 2019 2:26 AM

Dec 2012
Suzu will face Carnival.
Open!
Suzu can feel the pain.
Level 5?
Level 5 Requiem? Nani?
Suzu lost.
Kiyoi is up.
Open!
OH SHIT!!!! TAMA ROCKED LAYLA'S SHIT!
Ruu and Tama won!
All dem cards Ruu got.
LAWD JESUS! The oppai on that Merlin card.
Catharsis worked.
Kiyoi won.
Kiyoi vs Ruu.
Ruu foreits? Nani? No!!!!
Eternal.

Would have preferred Ruu, but they were obviously going to make Kiyoi do it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 18, 2021 3:09 AM

Feb 2014
Very satisfying episode! Suzuko lost but it was great to see Kiyoi win against Carnival. Ruuko won against Layla too which was great! I really like seeing how the characters are all trapped in more or less a battle royale, but despite some hiccups and misunderstandings here and there, they're all ultimately trying to fight the game itself instead of each other

HOLY SHIT THAT PUNCH!!! That was an AMAZING PUNCH!!! One Punch Man who we don't know him xD Tama wins the best punch award hahaha

I agree that Kiyoi should be the one to unlock the door. She's been in the battle cycle the longest and truly wishes to end it.

I really like Carnival's level 5! And geez Kiyoi making Carnival level up past level 5 was really smart but also really brutal O_o

Last episode next!!! :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» To be honest

Ghefira - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Ghefira »»
Nov 1, 2023 4:54 AM

» Final Season?

Koichi23xKaneki2 - Feb 19, 2023

1 by yuuki_lee »»
Feb 19, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

24 by yhagni »»
Aug 15, 2022 1:34 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

3 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2021 3:08 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

3 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 18, 2021 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.