Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 5:57 AM

May 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Both Yuu and Touko have changed, but for better or for worse? In that sense, their relationship and circumstances have changed as well; Touko's moving on from her past self and found something she wants to do in her life right now, and Yuu's fallen for Touko. What will become of this all, especially now after Yuu confessed her feelings?

It was a great chapter, but it felt like a climax of some sort as well.

The chapter aside, those visuals for the anime look absolutely stunning! So hyped, and hopefully the anime will give it the rightful adaptation it deserves, and that it can maintain that quality!

Aug 12, 2018 3:16 PM

Dec 2015
Oh damn, she confessed. What's gonna happen now???
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 21, 2019 5:31 AM

Feb 2010
I still don't believe that Touko has no clue about Yuu has fall in love with her.
We have seen that some of the reaction of Yuu make Touko suspect (ch.13), and Touko even try to make sure that Yuu has no feeling about her (ch.22). After all those, to say that Touko has no clue about Yuu's feeling is just not convincing.
Feb 26, 2019 6:13 PM

May 2012
Well it finally came out, good for you Yuu things can finally start moving and well i get why Touko is scared and she finally realized just how much she's been hurting Yuu, and she loves her but now she's scared about what will happen in the future, she's loved Yuu because she accepted her without loving her but now .... damn so complicated.

Damn i hope this is resolved fast i want them to be happy .....

And i also want Sayaka to be happy .....
Altay545Feb 26, 2019 6:18 PM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Mar 28, 2019 6:48 PM

Mar 2017
So glad volume 6 came out so soon after I read 5. Anyway that last chapter I thought was perfect, especially the way Yuu confessed to Nanami in the spot were Nanami first demanded her love to be u required. Seeing both perspectives was a nice bonus.

And now I'll proceed to wait 3 months to see what happens next RIP me
Nov 22, 2019 5:50 PM

Feb 2019
Yuu kept her promise completely, the promises she made under that bridge. She helped Touko with the play, didn't fall in love with anyone else, didn't hate her, and stayed by her side. I don't think she ever promised to not fall in love with her (she just said okay while walking home).

It was great to see Yuu confess her feelings finally. Was Yuu crying? If she wasn't, she was almost crying. Please don't make Yuu really cry, she's too kind. I guess there was a misunderstanding when Touko said she was sorry. Yuu thought it was because Touko didn't want her to love her back when in reality I think it was Touko saying sorry because she just realised how she made Yuu fall in love with her and how Yuu had to lie and silence herself all this time.

I hope they resolve this quickly. Yuu's presence has been nothing except a blessing for Touko and Yuu has finally fallen in love, with Touko. Please be a happy ending!
May 30, 2021 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
What an end to a volume. Yuu's confession was amazing, the payoff was perfect. Excited to see what happens next, but it feels like things are going to start changing really fast.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kosmonaut - Sep 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Mullerio- - Aug 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 40 Discussion

Markerhead - Apr 26, 2019

40 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 50 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 27, 2023

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 13 Discussion

megmica - Jun 30, 2016

12 by raulindefens »»
Sep 12, 2023 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.