Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 49 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 5:06 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
anime anounced when the girl try to get fuuutarou back! i kinda expecting more drama, but this is nicer than i tough...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Aug 8, 2018 5:17 AM

This ch is one of the best in the manga well thanks that the author didn't add that much drama in it can't wait for the next ch now.

Aug 8, 2018 6:46 AM

With the anime announced, do you guys think this manga will end sooner or later?

Btw, this chapter was so cool. I'm glad to see how they've grown up.

Aug 8, 2018 6:49 AM

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
With the anime announced, do you guys think this manga will end sooner or later?

author has set ending, but it still too soon to call since they are not even finish half year (heck, it midterm test, so it should be around 4 month at max, in their second year)... it still can go around another 10 volume... well, author can always end if he feel necessary, but i don't see fuutarou see any of them as romantical interest, that's important note...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Aug 8, 2018 6:57 AM

Kuma said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

but i don't see fuutarou see any of them as romantical interest, that's important note...

Thats what bothering me as well, no one still confess yet so maybe that would be the near climax scene, maybe.

Aug 8, 2018 7:17 AM

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Kuma said:

but i don't see fuutarou see any of them as romantical interest, that's important note...

Thats what bothering me as well, no one still confess yet so maybe that would be the near climax scene, maybe.
i don't see it can done anytime soon, neither it probably it get axed, so again, the possibly it ended soo seems pretty low...

Aug 8, 2018 4:48 PM

Kuma said:
i don't see it can done anytime soon, neither it probably it get axed, so again, the possibly it ended soo seems pretty low...

This is popular manga, so probability axed is very low. And yeah, I feel this manga still long, probably.

Aug 8, 2018 8:29 PM

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Kuma said:

Didn't Miku confess when they were playing family with that little girl?

Aug 8, 2018 8:38 PM

vong10 said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

>harem mc
>not oblivious
dude, you read the wrong series...

Aug 8, 2018 8:46 PM

Kuma said:
vong10 said:

>harem mc
>not oblivious

What? Not sure if you're being sarcastic.

Aug 8, 2018 8:51 PM

vong10 said:
Kuma said:

>harem mc
>not oblivious

she does confess, but fuutarou doesn't get it... as usual.. so i don't think count as "confession in sense"..

Aug 8, 2018 8:53 PM

Kuma said:
vong10 said:

she does confess, but fuutarou doesn't get it... as usual.. so i don't think count as "confession in sense"..

Oh, so we're on the same page then. Yeah, I wasn't being serious about that confessing thing but she still did confess.

Aug 8, 2018 11:22 PM
vong10 said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

That hardly counts as confession in the first place, and mc isn't dense like others because he quickly caught on to Itsuki's "moon is beautiful" implied confession before.

Jan 28, 2019 11:07 PM
SoL Enthusiast

It's about to get pretty interesting.
:)

Mar 31, 2019 3:31 AM

and just like that the classes were finished.... it's christmas now

Apr 10, 2019 9:04 AM

So he really did want the quints to grow for themselves. But that would be a difficult fill since the seeds has already been planted. I'm curious though what happened to Fuutarou during that half year span

Apr 26, 2019 2:39 PM

This chapter made me teary eyed. Goddammit I love this manga now

Feb 14, 6:30 PM

Fuutarou being santa clause xD.

Preview MangaManga Store