Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2018 4:41 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
All Might's and Deku's relationship is so sweet.
Bakugo's mom is hot. She's my Waifu!

There is an after credits scene this episode
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Aug 8, 2018 6:40 AM

May 2015
Bakugo's mom best milf! :DDDD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2018 8:39 AM

Dec 2015
Katsuki's mom is freaking hot awesome!

I loved how Izuku and his mom got all stuttery and nervous with All Might's visit xDD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 8, 2018 8:45 AM

Feb 2013
Bakugou's mother is really great, now we know where he got that personality from.
Deku's mother has a point, damn, her words got to me, epic mother!
Deku will be the new symbol of peace and Tomura the new top villain, but I think All for One will be back in the future.
Aug 8, 2018 1:02 PM

Dec 2016
This was a pretty powerful episode
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 10:25 PM

Sep 2016
So far, my favourite episode of the season, finally we get some NEEDED character development. I loved how someone as untouchable and heroic as All Mighty apologizes to a mere citizen, it puts him above the rest of the cast in terms of humanity

5/5 , Deku's Mommy > Bakugou's Mom
Aug 9, 2018 9:03 AM

Jan 2017
Damn, this episode had me crying. You can really feel midoriya's anguish and the desperation of All might when it came to the midoriya household
Aug 9, 2018 5:13 PM

Jan 2013
I feel so bad for Midoriya’s mother but I get it how she feels about all of this. I may be wrong but I think that Midoriya would prefer to not live rather than not having powers.
This episode was pretty chill and the next one will probably be the same.
Now it all makes sense why Bakugou is like this xD
But that ending….i’m genuinely scared about what will happen when they will make their next move.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Mar 2009
I want to United States of Smash Bakugo's hot mom.
Aug 12, 2018 2:37 AM

Jun 2013
How nice of the class to accompany Bakugo to the cops. Also, poor All Might. He’s finally retiring, he deserves it definitely and he deserves much more but he really wants to help people but he’s no longer capable.

Also, that Texas Smash on Deku was pretty cute. Them running towards each other on the beach like long lost lovers finally reuniting. I love the relationship between them, like father and son. I know Deku’s father is still alive but we haven’t seen him yet.

Wow, an all-dorm system. I’m up for it. I need to start catching up in the manga too but I don’t want to get spoiled and want to experience the passion in the Anime first.

Jiro’s dad is so cute. He’s like a member of an 80s rock band that couldn’t move on. Oh my god, I love Bakujoe’s mom and his dad. His mom’s so peppy and his dad is so nice. He has a combination of their hairstyles. I like how Bakugo is evolving, he’s still short-tempered and an asshole but he’s maturing in his own way.

Awww, look at Deku’s room. So cute. A lot of people bash Deku’s mom for being fat or letting herself go but she’s truly this series’ BEST WOMAN. Deku is her only son so it’s natural for her to look after him and want the best for him. Still, in the end, she is supporting her son’s dream to become a hero. Also, people who hated Kota and said he was useless, his letter moved both All Might and Deku’s mom.

Next episode is gonna be so fun.
臭い-
Aug 13, 2018 3:02 AM

May 2010
Deku’s mom is absolutely #momgoals, can you NOT love this woman?! It’s like she’s 50% kindness and 50% love for her son, I just wanna be a parent like her in the future ;_;
Aug 14, 2018 1:47 AM

Dec 2014
that was a power filled episodes.. too many emotions boiling up…
Sep 15, 2018 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Deku's mom was hot when she was younger but now she's upgraded to being adorable! Anyway, I thought this episode's gonna be boring cause I skimmed through it and boy was I wrong.
Sep 17, 2018 2:04 AM

Mar 2014

My heart exploded ;~;

Sep 27, 2018 10:15 AM

Dec 2012
Truly a heartfelt moment between Deku's mom and All Might. Now Kacchan's mom on the other hand...phew, it's so unusual to see someone who can keep Kacchan in check. Would love to see her go to U.A. just to embarrass him.
Oct 3, 2018 6:04 PM

May 2012
Nice episode, that ending was rather harsh but so great! Really looking forwards to see what will happen on the dormitory!
Oct 10, 2018 6:26 AM

Mar 2016
This is a nice follow up to the events of the last episode. Personally, I think it's great for UA to establish students' dorms on the school ground. More training is needed anyways!

I get why Deku's mom reacts in such a way and she has the right to do so after all the injuries and dangers Deku have experienced. I am glad that in the end, Deku is allowed to live in the dorms as long as All Might continue to protect and raise him. So it's all fine now!
Oct 15, 2018 9:24 PM

Jul 2013
At some point I think All Might and Deku will break my heart. Now it's save. All Might no longer is a hero. Endeavor was so furios about being now the new number 1. I hope we will see an conversation between him and All Might at some point.

The reunion of All Might and Deku was very touching.

I loved these visits of All Might and Aizawa. Bakugous mom is awesome. Who had thought that Bakugous dad would be the calm part :D

Even if All Might didn't reveal Bakugou the truth, I think Bakugous knows it.

Deku and his moms reaction when All Might came in hahaha.
I didn't expected her to be against the boarding system at first. But if you think about it how can't she be worried about Deku with all the thing that happened and Deku always being injured. All Mights speech made me tear up. ;_;

But that was the only chance he could convince Dekus mom.

I'm worried about Shigaraki. All for One is definitely right about what he said at end. Shigaraki will be a great danger for the heros in the future.

Nov 5, 2018 8:37 PM

May 2013
Gran Torino said exactly what I thought-- no matter who Shigaraki is related to, he's still a villain. No need for regrets stopping him, All Might :/

Endeaver getting moved up to rank 1 reminds me of Baku's frustration at the sports fest lol.... ^^' if he's unsatisfied, then he should wait til Deku becomes the new Symbol of Peace and challenge him instead :3 JS.

I freaking L-O-V-E Baku mama <3 She's an amazing boss lady LOL <3333333
We also got to see flashbacks of when Deku's mama was slim and stunning *heart eyes*

All For One breeding hatred as fuel in Shigaraki like Itachi did for Sasuke lmao
Kokoro_KotashimaNov 5, 2018 8:40 PM
Nov 14, 2018 12:42 AM

May 2018
Loved Inko in this episode...and I think I finally understand where Bakugou gets his explosiveness from.
Dec 5, 2018 5:10 PM

Sep 2012
Holy shit, that had me in tears and I was not ready for that ;____;
Dec 13, 2018 12:36 PM

Mar 2012
the comments about bakugou's mom here are disgusting. dude, can't you see a woman on the screen without treating her like a piece of meat?

anyway, am i ever gonna not cry during a bnha episode again? HSHDHSOWJSJSOWKS i love deku's mom to pieces and the relationship between all might and deku is becoming another favourite thing. i really hope that now that all might is retired, the midoriya's welcome him to their family like a family member. makes me so sad when i think about how lonely all might is after dedicating his whole life to be a hero. ;;

and bakugou as he is now is so much like endeavour... that reaction to being number one was so similar to bakugou's win in the tournament. let's see if he's gonna redeem himself now as everyone keeps telling me he does.
Apr 6, 2019 2:42 PM

Sep 2013
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

May 2016
It was fun meeting the parents of some of the students and Katsuki's mom is a bombshell among them~

Izuku's mom already thought about it deeply and strengthened her resolve to prevent her son from getting hurt any further but Deku showing his conviction to be a great hero regardless of where he studies at made All Might try to convince her with all his might so he can guide the boy into being the next Symbol of Peace. Powerful stuff right there!

Tomura's furious for revenge and that means that he'll have to stop acting like a manchild most of the time and finally take things seriously.

May 29, 2019 5:34 AM

Mar 2015
Good coming down episode to what was an epic climax against All For One.

Looking forward to what's coming!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 3, 2019 3:48 PM

Feb 2008
Honestly, it would have been nice if he had been transferred. It might have given him pause the next time he decided to do something stupidly reckless for almost no reason. As it is, I sincerely doubt he'll keep his word to his mother.
Jan 17, 2020 7:25 PM
Jan 2020
This episode was honestly so heart-wrenching, i feel sick for the water in my eyes not being able to trickle down my face. This was so emotional and it hit harder than expected. I can't believe that this even exists, something so touching showing that even the least capable are sometimes the strongest. I don't know why I didn't watch this sooner, but I feel my heart is thawing out, even though slowly.
Apr 13, 2020 9:46 AM

Mar 2020
The scene that All Might went on his knees was really heartbreaking and powerful, this music did a really good part!
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scuderia1615&sclick=1]
May 31, 2020 9:18 AM

Mar 2019
The talk is over,finally,but damn,the after-credits scene.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 24, 2020 7:07 AM

May 2015
Very emotional episode. I loved seeing Bakugo's mother genuinely care for him as his mother. It was really nice to see. You could tell Bakugo didnt want to interupt her either.

But damn I love All Might and Deku so much. All Might is like a father to Deku. Stuff like this is great. I love MHA for its fights but its emotional scenes like this about becoming a hero are amazing too.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 9, 2020 4:32 AM

Apr 2013
Damn BnHA, slow down with the amazing episodes. This one was emotional in a very different sense from the previous action-filled one, but still quite powerful. It was interesting seeing the parents of other students, Bakugo's mom sure has the same temperament and keeps him in check nicely.
Sep 8, 2020 3:59 AM

Jun 2013
I truly understand Deku's mom. As a parent, you will do anything to protect your child. But I am happy that she entrusts Deku's life to All Might in the end. All Might is like a father figure to Deku! :)
Sep 23, 2020 10:10 PM
Feb 2019
Aizawa sensei is starting to become friends with All Might, aww. How is All Might not dead if he doesn't eat and drink? Did he never get his stomach replaced?

I can see why people ship All Might with Midoriya Mama after this episode, lol.

A lot happened. I wonder if we'll lose any of the side character students. Probably not, for better or for worse, Midoriya's mom's probably the only one who wasn't gonna let her kid return.
Feb 13, 2021 11:27 AM

Jun 2019
Seeing All Might bowing his head down like that made me sad.
Mar 12, 2021 10:09 AM

Oct 2020
It was good that All-might is okay now. Maybe we won't see him doing Hero Work anymore but still he will be respected as always. The piller of justice and the symbol of peace will be always respected by people.

It is good that they are talking to the parents about the students and moving them to Dorms. It is a good step I say. However Katsuki's mom was quite dangerous but she is much decent than Katsuki. I wonder how Katsuki's father is alive. Izuku's mom was right somehow. She had to see a lot in recent days. However All-might did a well job there. He assured her about Izuku. I hope things go well.

[i] Wanted to say many times but the Op is amazing. Even the animation. Especially where All might fights with All for one. Hope the next one will also be an amazing one.[i]
Mar 13, 2021 9:19 AM

Feb 2019
Bakugo's mum tho :DD

Izuku's mum is a b*tch. Sorry, I said it. She can make as many excuses as she wants for her behaviour, it doesn't change the fact that she is crushing her son's dream.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 11, 2021 2:14 AM

Jun 2020
All Might & Deku’s relationship makes me cry (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

Kacchan’s family lol!!!!!!! I can’t with his dad being so different lollllol & that was so cute when his mum headpat him!!!! Kacchan is just like an aggressive dog ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎I mean that in the most endearing way possible lol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 7, 2021 12:12 AM

Feb 2021
Good to know that Best Jeanist isn't dead. All Might is pretty good too. Endeavour's a bit pissed ig. Bakugo's mom though ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• ) Looks like Bakugo inherited his mom's genes lol. Also I can understand about hoe Midoriya's mom must be feeling but that doesn't explain that she was still kinda crushing his dream But all's well that end's well.

Aug 8, 2021 4:36 AM
Feb 2015
Understandable

I see... Pomeranian
Sep 12, 2021 8:05 AM

Aug 2020
Another good episode after another. Deku's mum is such a real MVP.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Oct 27, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2021
The rage scene actually felt toned down to me, not as gravely voiced as I expected and too fast paced in tempo to hold appropriate angst. But they had limited time, so I get it.
Oct 28, 2021 12:24 AM

Apr 2021
Pretty Good episode....So U.A's making some changes from their side huh....A new Dorm system so everyone's gonna live there too...the preview for the next episode looks like another breather episode....Well I'm okay with it....It's good once in a while :)

Wow Bakugo and his Mom are totally alike and his Dad's different more like calm and kind...Anyways I don't blame Midoriya's mom for having doubts on U.A, It's only natural

But I'm glad All Might managed to convince her :D

Nov 21, 2021 12:26 PM
Aug 2017
Izukus mum pisses me off. Fucking selfish bitch thinks she can control her sons life. Izuku can do whatever the fuck he wants, it's his own life not hers and she just wants to crush his dream. She disregards all of the progress he has made from being quirkless. If Izuku wasn't allowed to train one for all and become a hero then he would probably kill himself. Stupid motherfucker

Also Izukus mum was way hotter slim. How tf did she become so obese

Bakugous mum is hot

Good episode
OceanStream13Nov 21, 2021 12:37 PM
Jan 10, 2022 4:20 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Never expected this series to get quite so deep, and heartfelt. Thought it was going to be nothing more than light-hearted fun throughout, but instead we get things like a weakened all-might devoting himself to mentoring Deku for the rest of his life. Damn

And on the league of villains side, I'm so glad Tomura didn't just end up being the comically evil bad guy, and one that doesn't really do anything at that. But he does have his own story to tell, and is in a way connected to All-might himself. Speaking of which, I also didn't expect All-might to be such an integral character. Deku is still of course the main lead, but take All-might out and the whole series falls apart. I used to think he was just simply the most powerful hero that popped in to save the day every now and then.

Anyway, I wonder, should I leave this series here now and leave with a positive opinion of it, or risk moving forward but then be disappointed? I want to stop watching for that reason, but I want to keep watching of course because, well I just need more! Maybe perhaps I'll finish this season and end there. From what it looks like, season 4 begins the decline of this series with season 5 really not receiving much acclaim at all.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 22, 2022 8:18 PM

Jun 2014
So, we finally get to see Bakugou's mother. She looks a lot like him, and she has his temper, too. Does she have a quirk?

All Might literally got on his knees to convince Deku's mother to let him continue attending UA High. It took a lot, but she finally caved in.

Aug 26, 2022 5:48 PM
Aug 2018
La pelea contra All for one y el campamento y todo en la temporada es increíble
Jan 6, 2023 4:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Interesting so they started doing a dorm thingy heh? To strengthen the solidify. To strengthen their independence. Against the newly born independent leader of the league of villain. Understandable countermeasure from the principal.

Some parents got revealed, Bakugou parents surely surprise me in an instant. Oh no, Bakugo sus All Might, what's its lead to the future? But anyway, All Might needs to bow down like that? Man, Deku's mother needs to stop doin such a genericness like that. Because no matter what, Deku will always be following his protag dream...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 5, 2023 2:41 PM
Apr 2021
mommy midoriya too cute!!! very emotional
Aug 1, 2023 1:10 AM
Jul 2023
I loved how the anime ended in this episode, quite open but it is what it is.
Aug 21, 2023 6:34 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

120 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

51 by Vindicater »»
Apr 20, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

43 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

169 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

230 by Vindicater »»
Apr 13, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.