Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:26 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Eren has power to control titans. There are three more titans/humans.

Still no info. regarding to the titan w. fur that appeared in the beginning.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 18, 2018 11:34 PM

Oct 2014
is it just me, or did that ape titan scene feel 724x more disturbing

seriously, i don't remember seeing mike's horse get squeezed like an empty toothbrush, or that titan trying to eat him as the ape one is trying to converse about the 3dmg gear getting half his head just peeled back like a damn banana - then again, i only saw season two when it first came out so my memory is probably just fuzzy

still, mike's whole death scene is one of the most gruesome (really, s2 had some of the most disturbing deaths and that's saying something for snk), and the ape titan's voice still sends chills down my spine (i don't like monstery-things with weird voices, the demon in the first episode of claymore gave me nightmares lmao)

although i preferred the first two films, i think they did a pretty good job fitting s2 into a 2hr film!! 7/10
Aug 24, 2018 10:02 AM

Nov 2013
This was a pretty good recap.
Still..... I wish this and the anime version would elaborate on Eren finally being able to 'avenge' his mother/Hannes. It was such an emotional scene in the whole series, not just the episode, but I felt they kinda FFW'd to ... okay it died, lets go now.
Feb 12, 2019 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
it felt like when hange and other tried to take out colossus titan the animation was way better than in the actual tv version
Apr 6, 2019 2:29 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Honestly, my favorite Shingeki no Kyojin recap move, it could probably be traced to it recapping my favorite season of the series so far.
Apr 19, 2019 4:14 PM

Feb 2014
AoT is cool and all, but going through the same story for a third time can get boring.
Jun 16, 2019 9:47 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty cool recap!

Once again, the two-hour length didn’t prove to be enough but that’s not really much of a surprise considering how epic the tv series (that is Season 2 in this case) was. Few crucial omissions here and there but the improve in animation in a few of the important shots were very pleasing to see! Yosh-san from ‘Survive Said the Prophet’ singing Barricades (Movie ED) was awesome too! And that little teaser with Squad Levi scene in the end, Wit sure loves to mess around with its fans lol.

Now, all that’s remaining for me is Season 3 Part 2 having binged nearly everything from the franchise (except for some of the OVAs and the side-story Chibi Series)!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 14, 2019 9:10 AM

May 2016
With this done, all that's left is for me to replay some of the best parts of Season 3 Part 1 so I can finally get to Season 3 Part 2 with the whole series fresh in my mind~

I was thoroughly entertained and the brutal death scenes and Eren's fight with Reiner with Bertholdt up above in particular felt like I was watching it for the first time all over again. Hannes' monologue about wanting to bring back the old days still made me tear up, that's for sure.

Jan 21, 2020 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
So good!
Been a good 2 years since I last saw season 2 but it's still as awesome as ever.
Looking forward to when the final season comes out so I can binge the entirety of Attack on Titan.
Mar 17, 2020 6:52 PM

Dec 2019
I've a question about the movie...
After the ending there's a "special" that eren try to clean the house before levi come back... But I've already watched this "special" about 2X, there are probably another entry on MAL saying that this is another special...

Is this little episode after the scenes really an special episode or not?
I'm not sure if "mal is wrong" by saying that this after credits scenes is a special episode, or if the movie that I've downloaded shouldn't have this little scene after the ending...
Click here to see My Tampermonkey Scripts For MAL

If you like my work, please consider supporting it!
https://www.patreon.com/hacker09

Jul 12, 2020 8:33 PM

Jul 2009
Ayy, We just finished watching Season 2 Movie BD :)

It was an amazing recap!! They pretty much got all the scenes and sped up a little bit. 13 episodes in 1 movie.

Though, I kinda didn't like how they cut Ymir's backstory, but then again it spoiled waaay too much on the TV series and I read that you won't even learn Ymir's backstory well way at the Manga.

I read the manga and ended the same as Season 2. I didn't even know about Ymir's backstory until the TV S2 showed. The movie does include one new extra scene with the cleaning as well as sneak peak for Season 3 at the end. So it's actually perfect that I watched this before S3.

This is low quality, but it's the only one up on stream. Watching this on BD was much better ^^

The trailer does spoiled a lot since the end credits only showed the first 10 seconds.

Now that it's done. Time finally watch Season 3 Part 1 and 2 on both BD's ^^

Jan 15, 2022 5:28 AM

Feb 2021
Pretty good recap tbh. Had those great moments too. If you're gonna start a new season after a while, these movies are the perfect recap.

Dec 23, 2022 11:28 PM
Dec 2022
THIS IS MASTERPIECE !!!
May 5, 2023 6:32 PM

Nov 2010
Very good summary movie. It showed all the important scenes.
After seeing S4 part 2 and most mysteries answered, revisiting S2 feels like seeing a complete puzzle set. But yeah, most of my enjoyment in watching AoT is how mysterious it was initially. I had to rack my brain every episode.
01:48:06 I just realized Mikasa & Eren almost kissed during this scene.
Nov 30, 2023 6:20 PM

Nov 2023
Well that's cool how Eren has power to control titans?

More topics from this board

» Now available on HBO Max

JohanJ04 - Mar 31, 2022

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Mar 31, 2022 12:14 AM

» when will the movie be released online?

amine60__SBD - Jan 13, 2018

11 by Jisrat_Hasan »»
Jun 13, 2020 1:25 PM

» Season 2 Compilation Movie BD/DVD Visual

Salamander2170 - May 25, 2018

0 by Salamander2170 »»
May 25, 2018 2:28 AM

» Season 3 Teaser Scene

Salamander2170 - Feb 22, 2018

0 by Salamander2170 »»
Feb 22, 2018 3:10 AM

» Attack on Titan: The Roar of Awakening enjoys secret cinema-style screening at Glasgow film festival

Salamander2170 - Jan 31, 2018

0 by Salamander2170 »»
Jan 31, 2018 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.