Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:18 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Multiple characters calling title.

He started to talk about them being happy but not going to give mother back. He also wrote book and created it.

So he's the first one to see it. And working there making him painful, too.

KajiKaji's character came to the rescue before he did the action.

He and female boss led him live to pay for what he did wrong.

Female boss gave her choice to leave the owl, but she decided to stay. Other guys were also curious about it.

She meets her fiance, who is KajiKaji's character?! He told her he used fake last name to work.

He's been known her and that the girl on the bench is her. Even though he understands her stance, he doesn't give up.

Other guys doing their own things while thinking about her.

lol @ OP title on the book. Main girl met the university student guy again with that book.

New girl on the ship? (edit: just saw the 2nd game site and realized it's a new boy, not girl) Could be character from the second game, will it get anime adaptation?

OP, ED, then the song usually playing before OP aired at the end.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2018 8:13 AM

Feb 2017
Well, at least it wasn't "well, you did kill people but don't worry, we still love you, work for us as if nothing happened". Poor Nabari, though. There's no justification for what he's done but I still feel bad for him. Probably because his smile is so precious.
It was a good reverse harem without pointless love problems. But now I think I would like to see 2nd season, only about Tsugumi's love life. But I doubt it's going to happen, as far as I know, you can only chose one guy in the original game so making another season about only one wouldn't make much sense.
I also can't say I didn't know Hayato is Kuze's husband-to-be (thank you, spoilers!). I think their relationship would be the most naturally-looking one.
By the way, who is this woman with weird eyes near the end of this episode?
All in all, I liked this show. Maybe it wasn't the most incredible anime I've seen but it was good enough. I had a great time for past three months.
Aug 25, 2018 10:56 PM

Dec 2014
Gotta admit this was a fulfilling end.. can’t ask for me.. really liked how it all ended
Sep 3, 2018 10:07 AM
May 2015
LOOKING forward to the 2nd season , next year!!!
Nov 2, 2019 10:28 AM

May 2012
The beginning was quite nice, but further down the story it just became so generic and casual or with so many attempts to be original that it screwed itself over.

So in general the first half was pretty good but the rest of the series was really weak if you ask me.
Aug 26, 2020 8:08 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
I totally forgot about her pre-engagement, although am not at all surprised. He has been the most protective, and also exudes major Rich Kid energy, but my god Kaji Yuuki, please try NOT to kill us, ffs. I thought I was going to die. Akira was my favourite, but my heart wilted a little. Good job for confessing your heart's content out. Also to the journalist friend, you make your move! MC is indeed a little inpregnable, lol what great choice of translation, but I hope everyone can fairly fight for MC's attention lolol.

Overall, I was originally pretty disappointed by how bland this adaption was, although I suppose it's a recurring problem with otome games in general. That said, the last few episodes really tugged at my heart and seemed to have a better direction and pacing. Soft 7/10. Can't wait for the second season if they can ever green light it.
Mar 29, 2022 5:53 AM

Jul 2021
There were one episode that just did better than the rest and it felt really weak in the 2nd half but generally I never really got invested into these characters. 2/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 27, 2023 5:28 AM
Jul 2015
I really want those 3 died burning tho i like dark ending [gossip][gossip]

Bruh wtf end up the girl ayato has been crushing is his crush that likes to read books since highsch also the girl worked with him also the one fiance with as business relay... Well the girl should married with him then... Thats a fcking long crushes [orz]

OH SHIT THERES BEAUTIFUL PURPLE GUY HES SO PRETTY HIS EYES

5/10 only watched bcs of pretty men but it lack of screen times

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2018

60 by Meixiu »»
Jul 8, 2023 11:44 PM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

4 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:52 AM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 10 Discussion

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 9 Discussion

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Nil Admirari no Tenbin Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 29, 2022 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.