3It was OK
17.9%
2Disliked it
7.7%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 3.9
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:13 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The group gets more attention.

Exam upcoming. Poster for the maid delivery?

That guy who helps out with their website joins up?!

Two guys got afraid and left the rest to main guy. The maid is their teacher?

Mamo's character changed his mind and went to field and track.

Their ex-members don't want Mamo's character there.

Main guy requested his teacher as maid to ask about Mamo's character. Different teacher, huh.

He's using them and got one of the members to leak information? Mamo's character saying cool thing and led them beat him. Fortunately they are eased after beating him up.

Teacher for field and track changed without going into shadow world, and the maid teacher letting main guy call her.

Jail again, and hinting something.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2018 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
I really liked this episode, Ryuji is my favorite and we got quite a bit of his social link adapted. It was rushed and it didn't have the same impact, but his bond with Ren was still deepened and some of my favorite quotes were there, Ryuji is an angel.

It was also really smart to mingle his social link with Kawakami's, it made her fit well into the story, it felt natural and well executed. So... I guess we're off to Makoto's awakening now!
Oct 9, 2019 4:27 AM

Mar 2015
Yasss Kawakami-sensei!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 1, 2020 3:14 PM

Jul 2015
Mah boi Renren out here gathering some making the teacher his maid in order to avoid studying and get some services ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), big brain move there. Sakamoto's former track team are a moronic group for almost following Yamauchi while ganging up on their 'traitor' teammates who also suffered under Kamoshida's tyranny.

Jul 4, 2022 8:09 PM

Jul 2017
Ehh this one didn't work too well. The maid thing was just as weird as in the game, maybe a bit funnier here with everyone running away and stuff in such a goofy manner. The rest of the episode was weird, as there was no real buildup to it. If you didn't play the game, you don't know who these other track students are really, so there's nothing really riding on this beyond Ryuji's situation. Again, this really reminds me that this series needed to be longer, 40 episodes or more. Before this year, I was mostly just watching shorter old-school OVA stuff too, so that's saying something coming from me.
Apr 21, 2023 3:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Maid Becky Kawakami is finally here, one of the "weirdest" thing in this game xD
Jan 9, 7:00 PM
Dec 2021
the most anime bullshit in an episode so far lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

143 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 15, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

40 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 14, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2018

32 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 14, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 21, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

4 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 16, 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.