Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The animal revealed to everyone, including those enemies, his intension. It also feared rest of two members so that they fight. Somehow Toriumi-san's character has his own fear, too, but not mentioned much here (not important in this series).

It seems like the friend has idea why he became evil which main guy doesn't know at all.

Incensitive comment again, his power undid transformation. Though they stand up again.

Retransformation (this time with regular music, not the shorten ver. like last ep.) followed by "Are You Happy" song (not the slow ver. like last ep.).

Though the enemy's power is stronger and broke the staff.

Then talk about when they were elementary school. Even if he tries his extra best, he cannot go exceed main guy, who can do everything lightly.

Oh, they met the original series' group! They invited the three of them to sentou. The two got too excited and left behind.

It was a misunderstanding, because they realized a bit later that he went missing and went to find him. That's why the invitation is a taboo, because he wanted to listen to it all the time but at the bad timing.

Main guy insists on that phrase and not fighting him all the time.

Sudden message from the kingdom and it's in danger. The animal cried but got happy after the calm persuasion by main guy.

Final ep. next and not sure if the class rep. group would join up or not with president standing there at the end. 26:05 next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 6:16 AM

May 2015
3 vs. 1. Hey at least they cut off his hand for the time being. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2018 7:18 PM

May 2012
Oh snap that ending! Oppai Dragon certainly has risen again, looking quite forwards to see what the last episode of this season will offer!
Aug 14, 2018 12:56 AM

Dec 2014
well I guess that was a good episode… liked the mascular guy…pretty much impossible to hate him after all his past and all
Aug 23, 2018 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
That's right Issei show him the true power of oppai! Oppai! Oppai! Oppai!
Sep 13, 2018 3:55 PM

Aug 2014
The best ep :D some very good fights finally.

but lol kids yelling oppai ;d

Coriana oppai on break cg ;d but it is a little confusing, Her hair are straight and with glasses, she looks more like Kuisha, but the red eyes are Coriana ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 21, 2019 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Not bad, they managed to make him use his Phoenix Tear.
That was a pretty brutal beating though.

Ready for the final episode, he's finally convinced the predecessors of a bright future instead of one of damnation.
Feb 26, 2019 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
Love a good dukeout!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 7, 2019 5:53 AM

Aug 2008
Of course Rias couldn't succeed, would take away from the pattern of her needing to be rescued by Issei at the end of every season. Can't have her be strong on her own now can we?
May 4, 2020 3:20 PM

Mar 2010
I was expecting rias to get naked already and inspire Issei but not this time around.. FUnny how this anime is basically about breasts we we see less and less each season.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 16, 2020 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
Rias losing against that lion thing was kinda disappointing, not gonna lie. First they make Akeno look bad and now Rias :<
Nov 30, 2020 8:44 PM
Nov 2014
Sairaorg is so badass! I love it.

Oppai Dragon's comeback next ep.
Dec 2, 2020 2:02 AM

Dec 2012
Damn! Rossweisse got sent flying.
She's out.
Rossweisse is back? Excalibur mimic?
Rossweisse is out this time.
Sairaorg lost his arm.
Damn! He kicked Xenovia in the stomach. She not having any kids.
LMAO! He violated Kiba.
Issei vs Kuishi. Kuisha got nice oppai.
Issei with the wan taan kiru.
Sairaorg pulled her out.
Team battle.
Dat transformation. A lion. Regulus Nemea.
Issei used the phoenix tear.
Dat balance break! Regulus Rey leather Rex!
Lirenkus.
The white dragon.
Dat form! Dem wings! We Code Geass now.
Dat ending.

Sairaorg just became... Ga-ga-ga Ga-ga-ga Gaogaigaa! Ga-ga-ga Ga-ga-ga-ga Gaogaigaa!! Dat right arm of his... it couldn't be. Intermission art was nice.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 26, 2021 11:57 AM

Jun 2013
gswelcome said:
Of course Rias couldn't succeed, would take away from the pattern of her needing to be rescued by Issei at the end of every season. Can't have her be strong on her own now can we?
She is strong on her own though.
Sep 21, 2023 3:11 PM

Dec 2022
The new Scale Mail power up looks neat.

I'm surprised Issei didn't get eliminated while he was lying there unconscious for a few minutes though. It's like he's getting a blatant long count.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

99 by EngeLxS »»
Feb 20, 3:23 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed???

LoliSenpai0x - Feb 25, 2019

45 by William12259 »»
Jan 18, 4:08 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2018

103 by Siertaren »»
Jan 12, 11:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.