Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 69 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 1:17 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And as promised, the festival ends, with udon and fireworks. But what was the meaning Yuiga found behind them I wonder...

Feb 1, 2:50 AM
Who was the girl in the dark?
Can anyone guess?

Feb 11, 1:45 AM

That silhouette though. At least doesn't look like Uruka (no ahoge).

Mar 1, 11:58 PM

are you effing kidding me... a silhouette.......

Mar 3, 3:44 PM

Minar-kyun said:
That silhouette though. At least doesn't look like Uruka (no ahoge).
testamentKAISER said:
are you effing kidding me... a silhouette.......

Really though, there are only two candidates:

"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi

Mar 22, 1:52 AM

Plot-twist it turns out to be sister~

Jun 5, 11:48 AM

Asmffs said:
Who was the girl in the dark?
Can anyone guess?
before the silhouette act, between the 3 main girls (put aside the additional duo teacher&senpai), only uruka didn't get any screen time (fumino had seen with her fanclub while rizu with sekijou, and so we got the culprit)... also, by far (69 ch i've read) uruka got the most attention from Taishi-sensei, her storyline is the most expanded imo... it adds bigger probability that the jinx girl is actually uruka, just like heisei's holmes said, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."... reality is harsh... thus i prefer harem plot limited to visnov/eroge... cross my finger, i hope my deduction off and the silhouette actually sensei...
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)

Jun 23, 9:38 PM

Gonna guess it's some stupid shit and he actually helped himself get up "because he'll always be bound to himself"

That, or Rizu because of the haircut

Aug 2, 3:32 PM
Not entirely sure why everyone’s trying to guess who it is. It seems obvious to me that we’re not supposed to know at all. The haircut is closest to Rizu and Uruka, yet Fumino and Rizu seemed occupied. Since there were no other hints, though, I assume it does not matter at all. What I got from that panel is that not even the author knows/cares who it is. They can literally pick any girl they like whenever they want and link it to this chapter - a cheap and effective trick to cement that something special will definitely happen with one of those girls one day. It’s definitely not like Quintuplets where we can make proper theories based on that.