Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 10 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 1:16 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, this episode is funny and relaxing for once, and we got some great moments between Maho and Okabe, the reveal of the laptop is pretty interesting.

This feels like a SOL, not bad and we needed to cool down after all the tense moments that have been happening lately.

Hope the next episode is much better, this might be my least favorite of the series so far.

Modified by Mohammadalmannai, Aug 8, 2018 1:33 AM
Persona 4 (Golden obviously) is better than Persona 5 imo

Aug 8, 2018 6:01 AM

Sergeant Clean was scaary :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Aug 8, 2018 7:35 AM

Nae was really kawaii but Moeka was too damn hot.

Aug 21, 2018 12:11 PM

well the story thickens more.. the data of kurisu survive…. Finally we are two episodes way from the grand finale

Aug 22, 2018 6:55 PM

really didn't liked Maho as for her persistent character but it seems like she will going to be more relevant later thanks to that info leak... Otherwise could been much better ep without Maho (at least for me).

Aug 24, 2018 8:44 AM

Sergeant Clean hahahaha.

A funny episode. The last scene was interesting. Okabe told Maho about WWIII.
Life has no meaning.

Oct 7, 2018 9:48 AM

That ending sure was quite hard to swallow I guess, damn pretty nice episode and development!

Dec 16, 2018 2:19 PM

Sargent Clean was funny, like father like daughter. It made me think how would she be if she were in the army or like what happened in the original with Nae the reaper. Maho is very insightful, the way she come to those very correct conclusions. Anyways Kurisu's laptop and the spark that ignites world war III.

Dec 23, 2018 3:16 PM

That little shit Hiyajo pissing me off.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.

Dec 26, 2018 3:34 AM

A moment of silence for the butler. He went into a coma just as he saw Maho's messy room.

In this episode and also the last, we see a significant change in Okabe's mental state. He's more capable at dealing with the issues that come to him and I'm really happy to see him starting to be able to enjoy his time and have fun such as when he was with Daru and his cleanup squad, or when he was with Maho and Amadeus, enjoying what Akihabara has to offer. The greatest thing though is that Okabe just rickrolled Amadeus! I legit LMAO to that! "Never gonna give you up!"

On the other side, I figured why Daru is not fat in the future, that must partly be because of his masochistic behaviour. Yuki must've taken that into an advantage to the point he's not fat lol!

Oooh, some Moeka fan service there too! She's definitely doing her job as 'Maho's bodyguard'

Well, shit got serious again when Maho mentioned the existence of Kurisu's personal laptop with all of her research paper with her. Now finally Okabe spilt the truth of what's about to happen to the world in such a sudden way. I bet Daru could've easily hacked the laptop password, that is if Maho hadn't already sent it to someone else to do so. Either way, to Okabe it's a pandora box that should never be opened.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 16, 6:47 AM

TIL about ぬるぽ ッガ. The website I streamed from translated it as "Never gonna - give you up", which was interesting.

Mar 23, 9:24 AM

Sergeant Nae to the rescue!
Dont think we needed that fan service scene honestly lol.
"Never gonna ... give you up" ... Nice one Okabe :D

Okabe finally knows about Kurisu's laptop.

May 5, 5:01 AM

Sooooo mainly filler.

Maho's panda pajama was super adorable tho.

May 18, 1:18 PM

Why doesn't she just ask the AI what the password is?

I am looking at the stars.
      They are so far away, and their light takes so long to reach us.
      All we ever see of stars are their old photographs.

May 19, 9:38 AM
Daniel_Dreiberg said:
Why doesn't she just ask the AI what the password is?

Don't you think that after digitalizing her memories, the real Kurisu's first thing to do wasn't changing ALL OF HER PASSWORDS everywhere?

Jun 20, 6:38 AM
Hmm.. so has Hiyajou figured out that Okabe is a time traveler?
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Jul 4, 8:02 AM
I preferred the old Daru, this Daru is just too much.

So Maho has inferior complexity toward Kurisu. And lol, after knowing that Kurisu's mother burned the doll she was just gonna give the doll again to her.

Jul 14, 10:43 PM
Wish they would kill off the chubby hacker guy, never liked him one bit but now I hate him.

Aug 13, 3:30 AM

Fuhhhh Moeka in that lingerie a definite highlight
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.