Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 9 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 1:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suzuha is getting impatient with Okabe, can't believe she did that to him.

Plus, it's nice to see Daru acting like a father for once.

Another amazing episode, nice to see how the cast didn't forget their duties.

No more Kurisu, do you think we will ever see her again?

Maho is still on about the laptop, unable to figure out the password.

Modified by Mohammadalmannai, Aug 8, 2018 1:51 AM
Persona 4 (Golden obviously) is better than Persona 5 imo

Aug 8, 2018 6:00 AM

What a mess in legal loli's room.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Aug 8, 2018 7:35 AM

Those emoticons were really kawaii.

Aug 21, 2018 12:11 PM

back to the original world line.. the show has so many plot twist and turns… I was questioning how the girl was able to skip time lines like okarin… it is sometimes frustrating that only h knows all of this

Aug 24, 2018 6:46 AM

Russia and earthquakes!!

Suzuha knows that this timeline will become WWIII. I can understand Suzuha and Okabe.

Katsumi was in the same timeline with Okabe from the last episode. Those emoticons were so cute lol. Maho is messy like me lol.

Life has no meaning.

Sep 14, 2018 6:15 PM

They must've been after the laptop...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Oct 7, 2018 9:14 AM

Another impressive episode, really looking forwards to see what's next!

Dec 26, 2018 12:11 AM

I'm suspecting the American scientists that broke into Maho's room to search for Kurisu's time machine research paper, I'm even more convinced upon seeing the news that Russia has begun testing their version of the time machine from Kurisu's stolen research papers. If Russia is ahead of the competition in building the time machine, of course, America would be desperate to surpass them, by any means necessary. That includes trying to get any of Kurisu's research paper.

BTW, I remembered that Russia's time machine testing caused an earthquake with a magnitude of 6! Holy shit! Add the fact that the time machine that Suzuha got from future Daru drained a huge truck battery in an instant. Goddamn, the time machine needs a fuckton of energy! That's interesting! Russia is probably trying to use nuclear fission reactors to power the time machine and failed, causing the earthquake (underground explosion?!)

Damn, of course, Suzuha will be this desperate for Okabe to go back and change their worldline in an attempt to reach the perfect Steins; Gate worldline! She's been waiting for 8+ months! And now the event with Russia testing their time machine is making her even more anxious of the hell that's about to occur, unless Okabe changes that.

Oh, that's sweet! Daru and Suzuha spending a cute father-daughter time together in Daru's masterpiece of creation, his time machine!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 12, 11:12 AM

Poor Okabe all this depression. I hope we see again Kurisu.

Mar 17, 11:20 AM

Fubuki getting the same as everyone else did in the Steins;Gate, the smaller "Reading Steiner"
Moeka and Okabe talking to each other via text was funny, Maho and Mayurii didn't understand a single thing :D
Oh seems we found out that Okabe traveling different timelines again was because of the race for timemachines - Also that that's why Amadeus was stolen, Kurisu's mind having the knowledge of being able to make one.

Not surprised Suzuha wanted to shoot Okabe, she's really desperate to finally fix this timeline, she's seeing more and more stuff that eventually leads to WWIII.

Cute father and daughter scene, Daru's such a nice guy (pervert though)
Modified by PrOxAnto, Mar 19, 8:01 AM

May 5, 4:29 AM

Suzuha's getting despaired, can't really blame her...