Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 22, 2019 8:21 AM
Sep 2017
Best episode so far in the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2019 6:19 AM

Dec 2018
It's strange how all of them had the same clothes as the Beta Worldline.

Welp, you know where to go Okabe when you missed Kurisu.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 14, 2019 8:57 PM
Oct 2017
Here he goes on, unable to take 2sec to say 'I just time jumped' to people asking why he's freaking out.
Jul 22, 2019 3:22 AM
Feb 2019
Spoilers for an episode later down the line in SG0.

You know its strange, how this episode captures the heart and soul breaking tragedy of Kurisu's sacrifice in the original compared to SGZero's ep 22 with Amadeus who tried and failed to capture it too by emulating it beat by beat.

The reason this one works is because unlike SG0 ep 22, there is alot of rich context to Okabe and Kurisu's current relationship in both worldlines. Both OG ep 22 Kurisu and this worldine's Kurisu have been there from the beginning with the latter being a version who saw what Okabe became after accepting his failure to save Mayuri. She has deep guilt for being the reason everything has become so lifeless and wants to save Okabe and Mayuri from their "deaths."
This is the Kurisu we've grown to know and love.

It could have worked again with Amadeus, but so little time was given to developing it and Okabe's relationship so it almost feels not as intimate and emotional despite being presented as "almost" the same person.
I feel it was the wrong move to make it feel too much like Kurisu instead of presenting a different side to Kurisu's character through this AI.

Could have worked better if it was trying to go with the idea of it being almost like Kurisu but it's also not; she's her own person. Making it more unique and human by not being an exact copy of Kurisu creating a different sort of bond between Okabe and the AI.
So that when it comes to wiping Amadeus' existence, Okabe and us the audience have become attached to this "new character" making it seem like a more intimate and genuine farewell to true living human being. Only then will using the ep 22 format work.

But I guess that wouldn't make sense since it's made from Kurisu's memories. One's personality is built from their experiences so I guess it's more logical that it's just an exact clone of Kurisu's personality.
filimaua13Aug 19, 2020 9:38 PM
Jul 25, 2019 2:49 PM

Jan 2016
Kiev said:
wow them feels.My god i cant count how many times i cried this episode...

It was a little bit confusing since S1 was like so looong ago..so..here it is

For those of you who don't understand the dmail from this episode or the connection to episode 22 of the original show, let me explain it.

The message said "don't come in" and was sent from the future by the Okabe and Kurisu you saw in most of this episode. It was sent to past Kurisu, who had said goodbye to Okabe in episode 22, and was about to leave Japan.

In this world line, the reason why Kurisu is alive is because Kurisu, instead of leaving, went back to the lab and confessed her love for Okabe. This makes Okabe abandon the dmail and save Kurisu instead of Mayuri.

The dmail was sent to the past Kurisu to prevent her from confessing her love. And it worked, by delaying her long enough (she looked at her phone before opening the door to think about it) to allow Okabe to press the enter key, thus transferring Okabe back to the Beta world line in the original show.

Copy pasted this from somewhere, its good

i was confused after watching the episode. thank you for making it clear
Aug 12, 2019 7:40 AM

Mar 2015
That kiss was so bittersweet :(
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 11, 2019 2:23 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty emotional episode, in my opinion the best so far of this season. Nice to see Kurisu alive, and that pinky promise though

Sep 14, 2019 11:12 PM
Dec 2017
my eyes with tears.. damn.. each episode get better and better..
Dec 7, 2019 6:41 AM

Dec 2010
Episode passed really fast, but I appreciate it a lot, it felt like a true Season 1 episode.
Feb 8, 2020 11:29 PM

Jun 2012
Kiev said:

For those of you who don't understand the dmail from this episode or the connection to episode 22 of the original show, let me explain it.

The message said "don't come in" and was sent from the future by the Okabe and Kurisu you saw in most of this episode. It was sent to past Kurisu, who had said goodbye to Okabe in episode 22, and was about to leave Japan.

In this world line, the reason why Kurisu is alive is because Kurisu, instead of leaving, went back to the lab and confessed her love for Okabe. This makes Okabe abandon the dmail and save Kurisu instead of Mayuri.

The dmail was sent to the past Kurisu to prevent her from confessing her love. And it worked, by delaying her long enough (she looked at her phone before opening the door to think about it) to allow Okabe to press the enter key, thus transferring Okabe back to the Beta world line in the original show.

Does that mean that she will die in that world line? Because he will choose not to let Mayuri die?
Feb 16, 2020 4:06 PM

Aug 2017
Rewatched episode 22 of the original show after this one and broke down once again
Apr 17, 2020 10:05 AM

Dec 2019
Wut, that ending was kinda confusing -__-
                                                         🖤   

Nov 19, 2020 7:13 PM
May 2020
Fuck not this again... this fucking anime

Weird to see this discussion with so few posts for such episode. Is everyone crying??
dzewNov 19, 2020 7:16 PM
Nov 20, 2020 12:29 AM

May 2016
dzew said:
Fuck not this again... this fucking anime

Weird to see this discussion with so few posts for such episode. Is everyone crying??

This was the time when MAL's forum was shut down for 2-3 months if I remember correctly

You can see that the first comment is from Aug 8 2018, while the episode was aired on May 30
SciADV_ManiacNov 20, 2020 3:45 PM
-
Nov 20, 2020 7:32 AM
Mar 2020
This is one of the best episodes I've ever seen, be it in anime or TV.
It feels that they went all out in this episode, especially in the soundtrack. So far, the strongest episode in that department.
There are some things that happened in the VN that I wish they'd kept, but the ending is so good, it makes no difference.
You know, the more I watch/read/play the Steins;Gate saga, the more I feel I'm experiencing one of the best romances in fiction, and this episode is proof of it.
11 out of 10. I hope we get to see Okabe and Kurisu living happily ever after
Nov 20, 2020 7:37 AM
Mar 2020
Shuhan said:
Kiev said:

Does that mean that she will die in that world line? Because he will choose not to let Mayuri die?

Because the D-Mail was sent, Okabe, who was on the Alpha world line (where Mayuri is dead and Kurisu is alive) is sent to the Beta world line, where it's the opposite.
What happens to Alpha Kurisu (and the rest of the Lab Members) is up to fate to decide
Mar 20, 2021 3:27 AM

Jan 2018
Probably the best episode of Steins;Gate 0 and the most emotional Steins;Gate episode in general. Expected there to be more discussions about this.
Mar 20, 2021 7:44 AM

May 2016
0451 said:
Probably the best episode of Steins;Gate 0 and the most emotional Steins;Gate episode in general. Expected there to be more discussions about this.

When this episode aired, MAL was shut down for months
-
Mar 20, 2021 7:58 AM

Jan 2018
SheevPalpatine said:
0451 said:

When this episode aired, MAL was shut down for months

I see. I remember that happening at some point. It explains a lot, thanks.
Mar 21, 2021 2:52 PM
Nov 2016
0451 said:

Yeah, when this episode aired MAL was down for like a month or 2.

While I disliked Steins;Gate 0 I freaking loved this episode, definitely the best episode of Steins;Gate 0.
Apr 28, 2021 1:22 AM
Feb 2021
MASTERPIECE!!!!
Apr 30, 2021 1:48 PM
Mar 2019
Glad I took a break from Steins Gate cause coming back to this series is such a pleasant experience. Makise Kurisu is best girl !!!
Jun 25, 2021 12:41 AM

Jan 2017
Holy shit this was such a wonderful extension of the chapter, and to top it off Lyra was played at the end

AAAAAAAAAAAA Goddamnit it's the alpha worldline onions I tell ya!
Jul 2, 2021 5:24 PM

Apr 2018
Wow wow wow wow.. Okabe was sent to a world line where Mayurii is dead and Kurisu is alive. Which turns out to be the alpha world line. Kurisu's decision is for Okabe to go back to his former world line where Mayurii is the one that lives and Kurisu is the one that dies.

BEFORE SENDING THE D-MAIL, THEY KISS! YES A KISS AGAIN! SUGOI :D
Glad to see some romance again between them, he really needed love from someone.
The message in the d-mail was ''Don't come in'' but Kurisu still went in? doesn't really make sense but it seems like before she came in, Okabe sent a d-mail and went to different worldline aka the beta one i TINK.

I might just be wrong but she was about to say her FEELINGS! GODDAMIT

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 2, 2021 11:28 PM

May 2016
SideCharacterKal said:
Wow wow wow wow.. Okabe was sent to a world line where Mayurii is dead and Kurisu is alive. Which turns out to be the alpha world line. Kurisu's decision is for Okabe to go back to his former world line where Mayurii is the one that lives and Kurisu is the one that dies.

BEFORE SENDING THE D-MAIL, THEY KISS! YES A KISS AGAIN! SUGOI :D
Glad to see some romance again between them, he really needed love from someone.
The message in the d-mail was ''Don't come in'' but Kurisu still went in? doesn't really make sense but it seems like before she came in, Okabe sent a d-mail and went to different worldline aka the beta one i TINK.

I might just be wrong but she was about to say her FEELINGS! GODDAMIT

The message delayed Kurisu enough so Okabe could press the key. It makes sense
-
Jan 8, 2022 11:56 AM
Nov 2016
why is Kurisu the most loveable heartbreaking tsundere ive ever seen. Its not because tsunderes are loveable to me because of their natural spiteful love, but i love their in depth characters usually more than others because of how unique they are made and portrayed. but she is such a heartstring tugger, shes so caring, while uncaring of herself but she knows. it makes sense but she makes me ball my eyes out. even okabe made my faucets leak this episode. Man I love kurisu. if there was a world line where she could s.. what am i saying. i knew i didnt want to watch this anime. its changes my happy ending. I told myself on episode 1 that i didnt want to watch it, but the lack of kurisu made me lose the thought of her actually being able to be real in this line. i figured he has no second chances in this world line. and i guess he doesnt because its not up to him... BUT THEN THERE SHE WAS IN THE FLESH. Being all cute and shi and so generally caring about everybody more than herself. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ima rate this anime a 1 after i get done enjoying it if it doesnt have a truly happy ending.
Apr 1, 2022 2:05 PM
Dec 2021
during this episode ? I just finished the series but still, this is the only thing I don’t get
May 17, 2022 8:06 AM

Apr 2020
the connecting dots between ep 22 of S;G and this ep of S;G 0 is amazing
May 25, 2022 7:23 PM

Jun 2021
I didn't thought my heart would be broken St the end of the episode.... What am wholesome episode it was....
The best girl is back :(
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
May 25, 2022 7:26 PM

Jun 2021
Bejitto said:
during this episode ? I just finished the series but still, this is the only thing I don’t get

Because Kurisu was not able to stop Okabe from pressing the enter key...
Originally she came in the room and told okabe that she love her but when they sent the D-Mail,kurisu was a little late and by then okabe has already pressed the key...
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Jun 10, 2022 6:39 PM

Mar 2022
Bittersweet and amazing. Also, that ending. That ending tho.
Sep 11, 2022 9:57 PM
Sep 2022
This was a fantastic episode. Having just played SG0 (I had seen SG then played the VN, and assumed that SG0 might be the same with the anime being a much more brief experience, with the VN really going much more in depth on the story and concepts), I learnt that I should still watch the anime as a sort of 'final route' of the game/experience.

So this episode comes around, and based on the game's version of it I was a little concerned. Here Rintarou is, with the genuine, living version of the person he cherishes still alive - and while I can't exactly remember, I believe in the game there's no big farewell or anything; she just sends the D-mail and gets him back to the beta worldline. So I was afraid it would happen here too - which not only would be sad, but also a bit unrealistic; I can't imagine many people in that situation not taking the chance to connect once more with that person, for one last time. However, the episode expanding on what happened in the game made me hope - if it's already different, maybe the final moments will be different too.

With that, for the last ~5 or so minutes I was at the edge of my seat. Second by second, Okarin's not saying anything. And then you see the message that Kurisu sends - and another dagger. It would be way too cruel to rob the Okabe that gets back to the beta worldline of that moment where he sees her come back for him. But there was also that hope there - that it merely delayed her, and that's why she got back after he sent the mail.

And then... awesome finish! I don't care that Kurisu took the lead to do something about their connection. In hindsight, it makes a lot of sense. While a person with a calm mind in that situation would've told the person how much they meant to them, he definitely didn't have a calm mind. He would have had a thousand thoughts swirling through his head, a thousand emotions, and a tonne of grief at the thought of again condemning Kurisu to death. She had the resolve at this point, and she pulled the trigger. I can also see how this might be an important 'extra route' for the game. The game implies that Milky Way Crossing happens in the same worldline as Vega and Altair - and it does work if that's the case - but I won't be surprised if the route in the anime ends up with Vega and Altair, and then a more 'true' version of Milky Way Crossing, thanks to the resolve that these extra moments with Kurisu would give him.

And then, that my hope that Kurisu still got to the lab in time actually panned out - magic. It's not like the series is too afraid of being bitttersweet - after all, SG basically ends with Okarin being in love with someone who practically doesn't know he exists - but it was nice that they didn't undo that moment. I might be biased; it's probably my favourite scene from SG, so it's nice to see that it gets to live on.

It's almost a bit disappointing. I hope they reach the height of this episode again, but I'm not optimistic - for my own tastes and preferences, this was a very good episode.
Sep 11, 2022 10:47 PM

May 2016
Mugen8YT said:
The game implies that Milky Way Crossing happens in the same worldline as Vega and Altair - and it does work if that's the case.

No, it doesn't imply that and it doesn't work that way

VN
-
Sep 12, 2022 11:03 AM
Sep 2022

Thanks for all the info. Finished binging the anime today and wasn't disappointed. Kagari being alive in MWC was the main reason that it felt odd when playing the VN, given Kagari's fate and who she looked like in the V+A route. And a good summary of how the endings contributed to the plan; cheers!

Have to say, with everything said and done the anime not only managed to wrap everything presented and teased in the VN quite nicely, but it's the first time I can actually recall where, IMO, you really need to experience both the VN and the anime to get the full experience. Back in the day I watched the SG anime first, then played the VN - I preferred the VN due to how much more fleshed out everything was (in addition to the additional endings), but after experiencing them both it largely feels like the same story - either the lite version (anime), or in-depth version (game). SG0 VN + game feels like two parts to one complete story. You could probably enjoy the anime well enough without playing the game, but playing the game does give you even more context, and watching the anime after playing the game was *waaaaaay* more fulfilling than just playing the game.

This episode is a great example. How they presented this Okabe's trip back to the alpha worldline was much, much better storytelling than VN Okabe's trip to alpha.
Sep 12, 2022 11:34 AM
Sep 2022
-Aincrad- said:
I really liked this episode, 5/5
It was pretty sad, but I'm glad Okabe had one last opportunity to sad goodbye to Kurisu

But I have realized that even tho he loves Kurisu, she's nothing like Mayuri to Okabe

You see when Kurisu died, even knowing he killed her, Okabe was "just" really depressed

But when Mayuri died, it's like Okabe died with her, he was dead inside, he felt like his life has no point anymore, not even his love could do anything to make him feel better

And remember everything he went through in S;G to save Mayuri, not even seeing her dying so many times broke him
He kept going
After a while I'm sure he knew he couldn't save Mayuri no matter what he does, he just wanted to be with her

Mayuri is everything to Okabe

Obviously, this is an old post, but I felt like commenting on this one as I just binged the series, and watched this ep twice as my favourite of the bunch. Going through it bit by bit:
* You are correct in that Kurisu and Mayuri hold different places in Okarin's heart that aren't really alike. Mayuri is his childhood friend where they have a special relationship where he essentially became a large part of her reason to live (and he knows this). Kurisu is the ying to his yang - the perfect puzzle piece to his Hyouin Kyoma + Okabe Rintarou heart.
* I know quotations were used by Okabe was very, very depressed. I don't think they covered it in the anime but he's on anti-depressents and gets triggered by many things, something vomiting or getting quite close. In the VN (it's pretty early on so I'll forego spoiler tags) he undergoes hypnotherapy, and has such a severe reaction to imaging the scene where he kills her that the therapist immediately brings him back out.
* Here's the main thing here - Okabe holds himself much more responsible for Mayuri's death in this case. It does seem like he had a more severe reaction in this alpha worldline, but it makes sense. He gave in to his desire to be with Kurisu, and condemned his hostage - the person who he gave a reason to live - to death. Choosing to let someone you care so much about like that die - actively *choosing* it - would cause much, much more guilt than undoing the timeline changes you had made and accepting the events that happened as they were, no matter how devastating.
* Furthermore, he has the guilt of undoing all the other d-mails in the alpha worldline. Stopping himself from stopping Suzu from leaving is probably still a good thing to have undone, given how terrible her fate is with the delayed departure, but making Luka give up on being a girl and Faris letting her father die, only to abandon the plans to keep Kurisu alive and let Mayuri die - that's a whole extra layer of guilt.
* The difference with how many times he saved Mayuri is that it was essentialy trial and error, and it was working. He had the phonewave, so he kept going back - because the alternative was just to let her stay dead, otherwise - but after they determined that the d-mails put them on this worldline, and that undoing them would yield results (which they did, as each reversed d-mail delayed her death more and more) he could keep pursuing that path. And there was an end-point; all the d-mails being reversed.
* With Kurisu, he didn't have the phonewave to try and brute force things and see if Kurisu's death was actually a convergence point or not. While he did have a second shot in the Suzu's time machine, we can only speculate on why he didn't decide to give it one more chance. I actually think it was a bit of a psychological defense mechanism. When he gets back from his first jump, he has literally just killed the woman he loves. He's already quite broken at this point. He's been told they have enough fuel for one - ONE - more attempt. Somewhere, deep in his subconscious, the combination of believing that her death is a convergence point and the fear of having to live with himself if he took that single extra attempt and failed again, quashing all hope of ever saving her - he withdraws into himself entirely and forces himself to try and accept her death, rather than facing the hell that would result if he tried again and failed.

Essentially, what I'm getting at is that the reaction that alpha Okabe has to Mayuri's death in the six months that follow and the reaction that beta Okabe has to Kurisu's death in the six months that follow are both consistent within the storytelling and with their roles in his life.
Nov 22, 2022 10:35 AM
May 2018
I'm not crying you're crying
Dec 16, 2022 6:56 PM
Jan 2014
Best episode! Hit me right in the feels oh man
Jan 27, 2023 11:03 AM
Feb 2021
hermoso capítulo, así que esto es lo que pasó en la otra línea temporal
Feb 9, 2023 9:46 AM

Aug 2021
Return to Alpha worldline, I heard that it was a different one, but regardless of the change, he still couldn't save both of whom, effort to change the fate seems to be hopeless.

Kurisu seems to remain the same, Daru lost his confidence and positivity, without Mayuri, the atmosphere just felt miserably gloomy. From his reaction in the lab to having to accept Mayuri's death in front of her tombstone, his grief, fatalism and escapism are well performed. A beautiful episode, could slightly predict how S;G 0 will end, but I still hope Okabe will keep moving forward and won't give up his ideal about a perfect worldline.
Mar 28, 2023 2:37 PM
Feb 2021
HE REALISED FOR A SECOND! that world, their first meeting was still the version where he travelled back in time, but she lived!
Apr 19, 2023 7:47 AM
Nov 2020
Fuck man. I'm gonna cry.
Jul 29, 2023 12:30 AM
May 2023
Incredible backstory on the other worldline with kurisu
Oct 8, 2023 1:41 PM

Dec 2020
I like how they swapped lines from the movie about just forgetting about them lol

Not exactly sure what happened at the end though and how it would affect world lines.
Oct 8, 2023 2:22 PM

May 2016
Reply to Muow
I like how they swapped lines from the movie about just forgetting about them lol

Not exactly sure what happened at the end though and how it would affect world lines.
Muow said:

In this worldline, Okabe didn't delete the message from SERN database like he did in Ep22, because Kurisu came earlier and confessed her love, thus Okabe lost his resolve to press the button.

To avert this, at the end of thus episode, Kurisu sent a D-Mail to herself: "Don't come in", which delays her a few seconds, thus Okabe can press the button and can delete the message from SERN's database, as it happened in Ep22, thus changing the worldline back to a Beta one
-
Oct 9, 2023 2:22 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to SciADV_Maniac
Muow said:

In this worldline, Okabe didn't delete the message from SERN database like he did in Ep22, because Kurisu came earlier and confessed her love, thus Okabe lost his resolve to press the button.

To avert this, at the end of thus episode, Kurisu sent a D-Mail to herself: "Don't come in", which delays her a few seconds, thus Okabe can press the button and can delete the message from SERN's database, as it happened in Ep22, thus changing the worldline back to a Beta one
@SciADV_Maniac

So that's what happened in that world line. Ok but if they sent a text to make sure events happened as they did in episode 22, wouldn't that mean whatever caused him to world shift in the first place still of happened. Usually it was him/the group causing the shifts with all the d mails and time leaping and reverting it would revert him back to the previous world state. But this time it wasn't him that caused it.
Oct 9, 2023 6:31 AM

May 2016
Reply to Muow
@SciADV_Maniac

So that's what happened in that world line. Ok but if they sent a text to make sure events happened as they did in episode 22, wouldn't that mean whatever caused him to world shift in the first place still of happened. Usually it was him/the group causing the shifts with all the d mails and time leaping and reverting it would revert him back to the previous world state. But this time it wasn't him that caused it.
Muow said:
wouldn't that mean whatever caused him to world shift in the first place still of happened.

That isn't how world lines work.

There is only 1 active world line at any given time, the rest of the world lines are not active and loaded, they only exist as mathematical possibilities. There are infinite number of mathematically possible world lines.

If you do something which causes a world line shift (changing the past, break the chain of causality, etc), then the world simply deactivates the current world line, and loads one of the world lines from the all the other possible world lines to eliminate the errors.

The world always tries to be in an equilibrium state, so it won't load a world line where the cause of the previous shift is still there, because that would mean the world lime would shift again, and again, and again, and so on... That isn't equilibrium. That's oscillation.

The reason why the world works like this is

(Anonymous;Code)

-
Oct 9, 2023 10:46 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to SciADV_Maniac
Muow said:
wouldn't that mean whatever caused him to world shift in the first place still of happened.

That isn't how world lines work.

There is only 1 active world line at any given time, the rest of the world lines are not active and loaded, they only exist as mathematical possibilities. There are infinite number of mathematically possible world lines.

If you do something which causes a world line shift (changing the past, break the chain of causality, etc), then the world simply deactivates the current world line, and loads one of the world lines from the all the other possible world lines to eliminate the errors.

The world always tries to be in an equilibrium state, so it won't load a world line where the cause of the previous shift is still there, because that would mean the world lime would shift again, and again, and again, and so on... That isn't equilibrium. That's oscillation.

The reason why the world works like this is

(Anonymous;Code)

@SciADV_Maniac
Thanks for the explanation, that helps a lot. I just got the impression they all sorta happen simultaneously, but I can see that's not the case.
Oct 9, 2023 10:56 PM

May 2016
Reply to Muow
@SciADV_Maniac
Thanks for the explanation, that helps a lot. I just got the impression they all sorta happen simultaneously, but I can see that's not the case.
@Muow If that would be the case, don't you think that Reading Steiner as an ability wouldn't make any sense?

The VN is more clear about world lines, it directly states that they are not parallel worlds
-
Oct 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to SciADV_Maniac
@Muow If that would be the case, don't you think that Reading Steiner as an ability wouldn't make any sense?

The VN is more clear about world lines, it directly states that they are not parallel worlds
@SciADV_Maniac well the ability is the power to maintain his memories after a world shift? I was just assuming he sorta like took over the shifted over version. Cause the other versions did things he was unaware about. It made more sense in my head lol

But I'm watching the show only right now. You replied alot, so I know there's a lot the VN explained better, more and with more clarity. So I'm probably missing out lol
Dec 9, 2023 6:53 AM
Oct 2021
very sad episode huhu
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Yesterday, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

218 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 16, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.