Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 12:38 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The main heroine is actually kickass which is a surprise to see. She's able to joke around with the guys casually, as you saw her and the wolf guy chat in the episode. I hope she can save her friend soon.
Sep 25, 2018 5:10 PM
Mar 2017
what stupidity they let him kidnap her without more and they did not even bother to follow him, surely they thought it easier to start looking for her again

"jump trust me" ...... Shinyao thought .... mmm, if I do not jump I'll spend more time with this good-looking wolf, better I stay quiet hahahahaha
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 18, 2018 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
Nice action in this episode. I like that Ton is able to fend for herself.

If they had rescued Shinyao, it would have been too easy.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 7, 2018 6:21 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that the antagonist wants something from Ton. A flashback about Luke and Chris would have been better for the episode...
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2019 8:25 AM

May 2013
Sugoi, we got not one, but TWO awkward anime laughs in this episode LMFAO XDDD

They're still cute tho, haha. Vlad is jelly Ton-chan made cookies to thank Luke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think I get why this anime isn't that popular and low rated. It's very very generic.
But I love it still X) The characters are likable and I don't mind having a whole clash of mythical creatures lol. Our heroine isn't weak either so that's nice :D

I hope that "evil" boss ain't after bby Toryu next D:

Looks like Chris has taken a liking to Shinyao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 15, 2021 5:21 PM
Aug 2020
Lmao I like how they just let him kidnap her like yeah I trust him he'll take care of her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2018

28 by dxsenx »»
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 4 Discussion

FireCrauter - Sep 25, 2018

4 by NoviSun »»
Jan 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 1 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 24, 2018

6 by NoviSun »»
Jan 24, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2018

10 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 11:56 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

8 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.