Forum Settings
Forums

'Fate/Grand Order' Franchise Receives New Anime Projects

New
Jul 29, 2018 12:23 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007

The Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2018 3rd Anniversary event announced two new anime projects for the Fate/Grand Order franchise on Sunday. The Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia TV anime will adapt the "Dai Nana Tokuiten Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia" chapter from the game, and will air in 2019.

The two-part anime film Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot, subtitled Wandering; Agateram and Paladin; Agateram, will adapt the "Dai Roku Tokuiten Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki: Camelot" chapter from the game. Fate anime franchise's original character designer Takashi Takeuchi will serve as a lead character designer in both anime projects.

Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Staff
Director: Toshifumi Akai (Darling in the FranXX assistant director)
Assistant Director: Miyuki Kuroki (The iDOLM@STER SideM director)
Lead Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
Character Design: Toshiaki Takase (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)
Music: Keita Haga (Fate/stay night theme song composition), Ryo Kawasaki (Fate/Grand Order: First Order)
Studio: CloverWorks

Teaser PV

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Official site: https://anime.fate-go.jp/ep7-tv/
Official Twitter: @FGOAP_ep7

Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot Staff
Lead Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
Music: Keita Haga, Hideyuki Furukawa (Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu)
Studio: Production I.G

Anime Project Announcement PV

Developed by DELiGHTWORKS, Aniplex released Fate/Grand Order in Summer 2015 for Android and iOS platforms, which has been downloaded over 13 million times as of May 30. The smartphone game previously received three New Year's Eve specials: Fate/Grand Order: First Order in 2016, followed by Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom and Fate/Grand Order: Himuro no Tenchi - 7-nin no Saikyou Ijin-hen in 2017. Aniplex of America licensed the Fate/Grand Order: First Order special and released it on Blu-ray last October.

Source: PR Times
tsubasaloverAug 2, 2018 2:40 AM
Aug 8, 2018 1:58 AM
Jul 2018
Here we go again after extra and first order were just horrible, let's hope it's better than those at least. Although seeing the content is adapted is from F/GO, doubtful.
Aug 8, 2018 2:03 AM

Feb 2011
If it'll have at least the same quality Fate/Apocrypha had count me in. Damn i can't forget that ep 22.
Aug 8, 2018 7:13 AM

Mar 2015
I'm just hyped for that animated Holmes & CasGil 👌
Aug 8, 2018 7:16 AM

Apr 2016
Mirai said:
I'm just hyped for that animated Holmes & CasGil 👌

You mean the abbs of CasGil right, me too make no mistake.
Aug 8, 2018 7:36 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
If it keeps going like that, every goddamn studio in Japan will make a Fate anime.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 8, 2018 3:33 PM
Jul 2018
I’m so happy, can’t wait to watch them all.
Aug 8, 2018 3:41 PM

Oct 2014
This is going to be so good
Aug 11, 2018 2:17 PM

Mar 2014
No London and Murrica chapters? Oh, well...hope Fujimaru will have some more servant than just Mash in those adaptations...I mean, come on...

Hatsuyuki said:
If it'll have at least the same quality Fate/Apocrypha had count me in. Damn i can't forget that ep 22.

Production IG is actually far better than A-1 Pictures could ever dream to be...the animation at least will be decent.

Here we go again after extra and first order were just horrible, let's hope it's better than those at least. Although seeing the content is adapted is from F/GO, doubtful.

Extra was not exactly horrible, the problem was Nasu outright lying about it being "acessible" to non-vidya players, when even they had -at first- problems to grasp it was a original side-story in a far future where the final-boss won, and that he was playing "Made in Heaven" (Jojo) with everybody souls.

And I am still salty we never going to get a Extra anime (mostly because no CCC or Extella sequel animes)

First Order was meh, but at least better than Apocrypha, now THAT was a whole new level of being a shit-show (you suck at writting, Higashide, only chapter Murrica out of your many creations was kinda decent).

Also, Camelot and Babylonia (and all of part 1.5, sans Agartha) are way better written than the Prologue, Orleans or Septem.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Aug 11, 2018 2:35 PM

Feb 2011
Fabris said:
No London and Murrica chapters? Oh, well...hope Fujimaru will have some more servant than just Mash in those adaptations...I mean, come on...

Hatsuyuki said:

Production IG is actually far better than A-1 Pictures could ever dream to be...the animation at least will be decent.

Extra was not exactly horrible, the problem was Nasu outright lying about it being "acessible" to non-vidya players, when even they had -at first- problems to grasp it was a original side-story in a far future where the final-boss won, and that he was playing "Made in Heaven" (Jojo) with everybody souls.

And I am still salty we never going to get a Extra anime (mostly because no CCC or Extella sequel animes)

First Order was meh, but at least better than Apocrypha, now THAT was a whole new level of being a shit-show (you suck at writting, Higashide, only chapter Murrica out of your many creations was kinda decent).

Also, Camelot and Babylonia (and all of part 1.5, sans Agartha) are way better written than the Prologue, Orleans or Septem.

I was talking about the TV series which will be done by CloverWorks, not the movies.
Aug 12, 2018 3:55 AM

Mar 2017
Fabris said:

Well, obviously. I mean, the only reason Gudao only has Mashu in First Order was because... it was the first chapter...
Nov 26, 2018 7:54 PM

Aug 2009
I wish UFOTABLE could be the one adapting this Chapter because it's so epic! Meanwhile I don't have confidence in Cloverworks having seen their previous anime... sigh...
Dec 5, 2018 9:40 PM
Dec 2018
Frosty- said:

Camelot is actually where Nasu came back, so saying that the story is crap would just make you a hypocrite. I suppose you can go in deciding offhand that they’re both going to be terrible, but that’ll be your loss. If you were going to cite something bad, you should have cited apocrypha, considering First Order’s animation, casting (in the case of the dub at least), and direction were all superior.

And Last Encore was actually great. The fighting in that show took a back seat, and though that’s not good in Fate/ which is a very action oriented series, it still did what it had to do. It created a very unique atmosphere for a Fate/ series. Nasu did get it wrong calling it accessible, of course. Also, it’s troublingly possible that Cassandra Lee Morris might be a better VA for Red Saber than Sakura Tange… Oh, right most importantly, they got Saber’s name for Hakuno right: She called him Meistro, (or Performer in the dub), which is actually the correct translation, whereas in the EXTRA and EXTELLA games, they were using an arbitrary ‘Praetor’ seemingly for no other reason than to have Saber saying something in Latin all the time. It takes away from a lot of her dialogue because she frequently compares herself to a musical instrument.
Anyway, you’re mistaking the most shallow part of your opinion for a valid criticism. Last Encore failed to meet your personal expectations, and therefore it’s horrible.
I was hoping to see the scene hinted at in Extella in which Nero THIS IS SPARTAs Tamamo off a bridge (forgive me Tamamo, I swear you’re my real favorite). But I liked what I got. I don’t understand why people show show such disdain for things that were good, but different. What’s wrong with Fate going straight up into the horror genre?

Fabris said:

I wish that there were an Arturia in his roster, but I’ll just have to settle for Arash Airlines and an army of Hassans… we’ll get to see Shaitan when Cursed Arm gets his arm cut off. Oh, and Bedivere of course.

Do they still have that issue with everyone having really gangly limbs?

Not necessarily. Just not in the next two years. My god, I’m going to be 30 when the Salomon OVA comes out…

Apocrypha was a good idea, mind you. It’d be worth looking back at it, and branching off Fullmetal Alchemist style (though in reverse, I suppose) somewhere in the middle, making it longer to give all the characters enough time to develop properly.

London actually has a decent story, but the fights from Okeanos would animate better, even if I would want to club myself with an aluminum baseball bat every time Blackbeard opens his mouth… I mean the Heracles chase, and the ship-to-ship combat. That’d be fun. Heck, if they do something like First Order, they might even change Blackbeard. I mean, the switched Shadow Hassan with Medusa Alter, it could happen. Blackbeard was my biggest problem. I found Jason to be a decent villain if only because it was satisfying to kick his ass.
Dec 6, 2018 5:18 AM

Oct 2014
DraconicWings said:
Frosty- said:

Camelot is actually where Nasu came back, so saying that the story is crap would just make you a hypocrite.

uh, how exactly does that make anyone a hypocrite?

fuyuki singularity in the mobile game was written by Nasu, and it was crap. the guy who handled the script for First Order certainly didn't make it all that different
DraconicWings said:
If you were going to cite something bad, you should have cited apocrypha, considering First Order’s animation, casting (in the case of the dub at least), and direction were all superior.

someone forgot about the those sakugas in the last few eps of Apo. while Apo had those going for it, First Order's animation and fights were meh all around

also, excluding Sieg and Astolfo, Apo still has better characters and story than First Order
Dec 7, 2018 6:39 PM

Dec 2008
Is anybody here getting tired of all the Fate stuff that has been and is being animated lately? I know I sure am.
zrdbDec 31, 2018 4:35 PM
Life Is Short But Intense.
Dec 8, 2018 1:13 PM

Mar 2014
zrdb said:
Is anybody here getting tired of all the Fate stuff has been and is being animated lately? I know I sure am.

You don't need to watch any of them...

Dec 8, 2018 2:58 PM

Dec 2008
Fabris said:
zrdb said:
Is anybody here getting tired of all the Fate stuff has been and is being animated lately? I know I sure am.

That's not the point I was trying to make-simply that there's too many of them and more than a few aren't worth watching. Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and the current Fate movie series are fantastic but most of the other stuff is crap.
zrdbDec 31, 2018 4:37 PM
Life Is Short But Intense.
Dec 13, 2018 12:06 PM

Mar 2014
zrdb said:
Fabris said:

That's not the point I was trying to make-simply that there's too many of them and more than a few aren't worth watching. Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and the Current Fate movie series are fantastic but most of the other stuff is crap.

Only Apocrypha and FGO: First Order were crap.

Dec 29, 2018 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
Since Babylonia is my favorite Arc, I want UFOTABLE to adapt it.
Dec 29, 2018 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fate yet again can't complain tho

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 11 hours ago

20 by NoktoH »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.