Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 27, 2018 9:36 AM

Was there a problem with a delivery? Didn't receive your card? Please post your complaints here and I will get to it as soon as I can.
Paste the format below to file a request. Thank you for your patience.

♦ ๐‘๐„๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“ ♦

[color=#a00000][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=#a00000][b]Club:[/b][/color]
[color=#a00000][b]Edition:[/b][/color]
[color=#a00000][b]Link to Request:[/b][/color] [url=]Link[/url]
[color=#a00000][b]Description of Problem:[/b][/color] (please describe your problem throughly)
[color=#a00000][b]Date:[/b] (for recording purposes only)[/color]
Modified by Venelia, Sep 23, 2019 7:49 PM

Jan 1, 12:49 PM

Username: foxxykat1223
Club: Venelia's Atelier
Edition: ๐•๐„๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
Link to Request: [url=]Link[/url]
Description of Problem: No problems, just a question. Are we able to request from editions we have previously requested from and received the cards? Like if there were 4 cards I wanted but the limit was 2, can I go back to that edition and request the other 2? ty!
Date: Jan 1, 2020

@foxxykat1223 - Yes. However, I would use the opportunity to request missed cards
first before requesting from past editions you already have cards from.
- Venelia
@Venelia - ty! I do plan on doing that but just was curious in case there was some that I really wanted that last one or IF (lol funny) I run out of ones I missed. Have a Happy New Year!
Modified by foxxykat1223, Jan 1, 1:30 PM

Jan 1, 2:14 PM

Username:Winddevil1
Club:Venelia's Atelier
Edition: ๐•๐„๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
Link to Request:
Description of Problem: question: it says "You are only allowed to request 5 editions at a time". does that mean i can just post all 5 on the same comment (club A, link 1 link 2, club B link 1, club C link 1 link 2)? or do separate comments at different times? can it be from different clubs or only from 1 club at a time? it's slightly confusing me haha also thanks for the opportunity and happy new year <3

edit: also, why can't i find Twilight Symphony club? what happened? lol
Date: jan 1, 2020

@winddevil1 - For the Love Live collection, find the recent thread. It should be
Valentine's Day I believe and link that. There is an archive on the main post in that thread.
To get to the former club, go to "Endless Solitude" in the archive to get the request threads.

- Venelia

sorry, i finally found the name change after my last comment, i followed your sig , but you answered before i could delete it
oh, the archive =O ok done
thanks for the help <3
Modified by winddevil1, Jan 1, 3:11 PM
Some favorite new girls from the Winter season <3 __________ delivery link

Jan 20, 12:23 PM

Username: Amulet_Heart
Club: Venelia's Atelier
Link to Request: [url=]Link[/url]
Description of Problem: I think is better to ask you this question before I make any mistake. Are we able to request from editions where we already used the conditions before? Like for example at Diabolik Lovers Edition, the conditions ask to tell my favorite guy and characther song but I already told. Or for example at Dance with Devils Edition, I already tried to guess your favorite boys and character song. Can I use that conditions again or are their invalid, in this case?
Thanks for your help in advance ~
Date: Jan 20, 2020

@Amulet_Heart - .... I answered this question with foxxykat's post. You can request in editions you have before but in the case of
guessing things, no. I find it unfair because I give the answers in my delivery notes. You can easily cheat which is unfair.
- Venelia

@Venelia - I read foxxykat's post. She asked about requesting from the same edition more than once, but she didn't mention the conditions part.
When I read the rule "You can request cards from the editions using the conditions in the original thread",
I was in doubt how to proceed with the conditions in the cases I mentioned above. Thank you for your answer, it helped a lot ~
Modified by Amulet_Heart, Jan 21, 2:26 AM

โ… โ† โ… โš”๏ธ ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ข ℜ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข โš”๏ธ โ… โ† โ…