Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2018 6:26 AM

Jun 2011
I thought it might interest some people, I searched who won and it looks like it ends with Itsuki X Adelicia.

Source : http://hiyama43.blog93.fc2.com/blog-entry-493.html

I am not 100% sure though. But if you type "レンタルマギカ アディリシア" (Rental magica Adelicia) the suggested next word is 大勝利 which mean grand victory. So ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2022 1:59 AM
Jun 2016
So who couple is win?
What about Honami?
Albert_AdiDec 27, 2022 6:11 AM
Dec 27, 2022 5:18 AM

Jun 2011
Albert_Adi said:
So who couple is win?
What about Honoka?
Adelicia won, Honami lost.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2022 6:13 AM
Jun 2016
Why Honami lost?
Can I get spoiler?
Dec 27, 2022 9:04 AM

Jun 2011
Albert_Adi said:
Why Honami lost?
Can I get spoiler?

Well because Adelicia is best girl :D.

No idea, can't read japanese yet. But I believe Adelicia was fans favorite too anyway.

Mar 27, 2023 4:38 AM
Mar 2023
I’m so happy honestly. Because it’s been years but I still wondered from time to time if Adelicia actually ever ended up with Itsuki. Thank you for the wonderful news.
Seiya0890 said:
Albert_Adi said:
Why Honami lost?
Can I get spoiler?

No idea, can't read japanese yet. But I believe Adelicia was fans favorite too anyway.

Mar 28, 2023 2:12 PM

Jun 2011
Riri59 said:
I’m so happy honestly. Because it’s been years but I still wondered from time to time if Adelicia actually ever ended up with Itsuki. Thank you for the wonderful news.
Seiya0890 said:

You are welcome :) (characters limit)
Mar 28, 2023 4:57 PM

Mar 2021
Oh, what a timely topic.
I am just now reading volume 23, which is the extrapolation of the last volume.

In volume 22, Adi, one step short of becoming magical, confessed to Itsuki that he would like to become magical with her, and Itsuki accepted. Itsuki's acceptance, along with Honami's cooperation, allows him to successfully complete the ritual and merge with the demon, putting an end to the final battle.

After the conclusion of the Kyoto Arc, Honami was transferred to the "Association" in exchange for lifting Itsuki's restraints and seal designation, and she was assigned to work with Nekoyashiki as the "wizard who punishes wizards" of the "Association. He became an enemy of Astral. Since then, she feels that she has been placed in a weaker position than Addy in terms of romance.

Mar 28, 2023 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
kihel said:
Oh, what a timely topic.
I am just now reading volume 23, which is the extrapolation of the last volume.

In volume 22, Adi, one step short of becoming magical, confessed to Itsuki that he would like to become magical with her, and Itsuki accepted. Itsuki's acceptance, along with Honami's cooperation, allows him to successfully complete the ritual and merge with the demon, putting an end to the final battle.

After the conclusion of the Kyoto Arc, Honami was transferred to the "Association" in exchange for lifting Itsuki's restraints and seal designation, and she was assigned to work with Nekoyashiki as the "wizard who punishes wizards" of the "Association. He became an enemy of Astral. Since then, she feels that she has been placed in a weaker position than Addy in terms of romance.

I am sorry your post was kinda hard to understand.
Adi/Addy is Adelicia ? So basically she fused with Itsuki ? In the end did they manage to separate ? If you have more spoil please do not hesitate to tell us :D
Mar 28, 2023 11:53 PM

Mar 2021
Seiya0890 said:

Adi/Addy is Adelicia ? So basically she fused with Itsuki ? In the end did they manage to separate ? If you have more spoil please do not hesitate to tell us :D

No, no, I am sorry I am not very good at explaining it either.
Adi is Adelicia.

It seems that she made a contract with Itsuki so that she would not lose her human form. Even later in the story, Adelicia has not completely returned to her human form, and Adelicia is still researching ways to break the fusion between Itsuki and the Demon God.

Was it the first part that aired in the anime? I haven't seen the anime, so I don't know which part of the story was aired. I don't think the second and third parts were animated. As for the light novel, the story seems to have progressed quickly around the Kyoto part.

Spoilers are hard to explain to people when you're trying to explain it to them. I plan to get rid of the light novel when I'm done reading it, so if you have any questions, please leave a comment on my profile page or message me.

Mar 29, 2023 2:35 AM

Jun 2011
kihel said:
Seiya0890 said:

No, no, I am sorry I am not very good at explaining it either.
Adi is Adelicia.

It seems that she made a contract with Itsuki so that she would not lose her human form. Even later in the story, Adelicia has not completely returned to her human form, and Adelicia is still researching ways to break the fusion between Itsuki and the Demon God.

Was it the first part that aired in the anime? I haven't seen the anime, so I don't know which part of the story was aired. I don't think the second and third parts were animated. As for the light novel, the story seems to have progressed quickly around the Kyoto part.

Spoilers are hard to explain to people when you're trying to explain it to them. I plan to get rid of the light novel when I'm done reading it, so if you have any questions, please leave a comment on my profile page or message me.
I see thanks for the clarifications !
Once you finish the light novel, my questions would be to know if they managed to separate Itsuki from the Demon God and if Adelicia dates Itsuki at the end :D
Apr 26, 2023 7:21 PM

Mar 2021
Seiya0890 said:

Once you finish the light novel, my questions would be to know if they managed to separate Itsuki from the Demon God and if Adelicia dates Itsuki at the end :D

I finished reading the light novel yesterday.

I think it has been mentioned before, but I have not been able to pull it apart while in a fused state with the demon god.

The last scene of Adelicia in A de was her date with Itsuki. There was also an illustration.

Volume 22 was the conclusion of the book, and volume 23 was a kind of a later story two years after volume 22, with illustrations of what happened after that, including sub-characters who did not appear in the anime.

Apr 26, 2023 10:47 PM

Jun 2011
kihel said:
Seiya0890 said:

I finished reading the light novel yesterday.

I think it has been mentioned before, but I have not been able to pull it apart while in a fused state with the demon god.

The last scene of Adelicia in A de was her date with Itsuki. There was also an illustration.

Volume 22 was the conclusion of the book, and volume 23 was a kind of a later story two years after volume 22, with illustrations of what happened after that, including sub-characters who did not appear in the anime.
I see, thanks for your reply. It's kind of an open ending then if Itsuki is still fused with demon god.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.