Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

May 26, 8:45 PM
Iida is so dapper in this disguise

May 26, 8:51 PM
Tbh, I felt chills in the scene where the Pro Heroes got called up. I was just like YAASS xD

Ahh, that scene with Iida trying to talk Deku out of going to save Bakugo and just leaving it to the pros was so heartfelt. I was tearing up. T.T

Another scene I loved was when Deku was reading Kota's letter for him! That was beautiful! :')

I have this theory...that Bakugo is going to pretend to be on the villains' side so he can get information from them to tell the Pro Heroes later on. Hmm...

Todoroki has always had my heart but, lately, I feel like Bakugo is so close to catching up as first. T.T

5/5! Great episode!

May 26, 9:00 PM
Yeah, I think Shigaraki was wrong to take Bakugo, he doesn't want to become a villain, he wants to become a Hero like All Might. Bakugo is just hate to lose to anyone, but that doesn't mean he want to become a villain.

May 26, 9:09 PM

MoonStar9 said:
I can't unsee it

+ =

Leon's personality is pretty much spot-on

May 26, 10:59 PM
I love the fact that in the episode 46 of the anime the actually included a little bit of foreshadowing to something that happen with Kirishima in the manga, it happens when Kirishima disguises to go save Bakugo, he wheres some horns in his disguise (which also happens in the manga), but in the anime he gets this little line that says "I will tell you later" while the words "Bonds" and Friends appear on the background

May 27, 2:19 AM

I'm honestly so worried about what this "big event" is going to be. I always thought Bakugo would turn into a villain, but that moment he talks about wanting to win like All Might makes me worry they're about to do something even more drastic..

On a lighter thought: I had to pause because Midoriya's disguise was incredible. It's gonna be my new icon for everything.

May 27, 2:35 AM

I like this view. Already see the rivalry from Enji Todoroki and All Might

May 27, 3:16 AM
Even though this episode felt a bit slowly it felt a bit tidier and clean which went along well with the transition arc theme.
I'm glad we're not gonna have another Sasuke but it appears the Bakugo triggered something even worse.
Heckle was here...

May 27, 3:22 AM

finally, I can't wait to see All for One in action!

May 27, 3:25 AM

I hate normiefags like holy shit

May 27, 4:06 AM

Damn it. Guess am gonna go read the manga now.

May 27, 4:12 AM

Ofcourse Bakugo would start a fight if you undo his restraints! You show them boi!
These girls are BEYOND precious!

May 27, 4:34 AM

That Midoriya's disguise xD. And his reaction.
Badass Bakugo at the end.

May 27, 5:11 AM
Ohh yeah!!! Thats the right way Kacchan, hit shikarai like that 🤣🤣🤣. Anyways what a revelation- kacchan also admires all might and as said in the story i want to win like all might!!! Hahaha...

And now the midoriya grouo is in mission of trying to save bakugo. I like also their disguise... hahaha. ohh i cant wait for next weeks episode...

BEAUTIFUL EPISODE!!!

May 27, 5:28 AM
Lol, Yaomomo had too much fun dressing the guys up.

May 27, 6:18 AM

i liked this ep in particular
it gave much needed focus on developing characters which is always required for a series with large cast
that Midoriya outfit tho, lmao
There is always another secret

May 27, 7:22 AM

Mates! I really liked this episode, it was quite funny the scene of the disguises! And was EPIC when all they heroes were going to meet to plan about bakugou's rescue!
Boku no hero is getting better week after week
I have a anime blog and I do anime reviews there!
Please click here and check it!

May 27, 9:48 AM

This far I'll be debating if a heroes school is a safe place, for what we have seen, having an amount of future heroes together in a place make the location an easy target to attack, taking in count that somehow the villains are getting information about locations and presences.

Maybe in this world, being a hero is a risky job and it may not be like just going to school and learn.

In the other way, continuing with the show, the episode brought to us two teams, one of frustrated students looking for Bakugo knowing what the hell they are doing and motivated by feelings and a group of pros preparing themselves and thinking strategies to rescue Bakugo. I just hope that the students doesn't mess up pros job. Good luck.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 27, 11:04 AM
The post credits preview probably ruined next episode's reveal. Apart from that great episode, even though there was no fights

May 27, 11:18 AM

at first i thought they were being really stupid and reckless which is why i didn't understand why Todoroki was in on this whole thing but then when they revealed their actual plan, i felt a little better. i mean, Todoroki, Iida, and Momo are like the most calm and collected individuals so i hope this doesn't go to shit.

but bringing Deku is still kinda dumb imo, he will definitely push himself to the limit again and injure himself. and also that red haired guy who doesn't stop to think definitely has potential to mess something up as well

still don't understand why Deku wants to meddle when basically everything from his past experiences is screaming "don't go" and also the fact that he can't afford to get injured anymore

and i'm really glad Bakugo isn't swayed by the villain's talking at all. i kinda had a feeling that he would never switch over even though he "seems" like the mostly likely to

(the disguise scenes were hilarious though)

May 27, 11:22 AM
The disguises were like totally awesome.

Deku trying to act like a delinquent was the most hilarious

May 27, 12:56 PM

U.A = Hogwarts xD The worst school security system ever
Modified by ChrnoTodd, May 27, 1:07 PM

May 27, 2:58 PM

i was expecting bakugo to join the villains tbh

May 27, 2:59 PM

MoonStar9 said:
I can't unsee it

+ =

hahah oh man. now i can't not see it

May 27, 3:52 PM

Bakugo just doesn't give a fuck. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

May 27, 6:22 PM
- After hearing those terrorists bullshit, Bakugo be lyk "Fuck your terrorist team, I'll win this battle"
- For the people who didn't read the manga, yeah Bakugo =/= Sasuke
- After this series become so serious in last 4 episodes, they finally crack a joke in this episode LOL
- This is the only episode that's feel so long when I watch

3.5/5 from me

The next episodes is called "All For One" so I can't wait to see AFO in action!

Modified by paralon184, May 27, 6:27 PM

May 27, 6:48 PM

Well it the hero thing dosnt work out for Shouto he can all way work at a hostess club with that look

May 27, 7:55 PM

I'm so glad that we know by the preview that they won't get to where Bakugou is! I think they would ruin everything that heroes are planning to do, and with the heroes current team, they would probably defeat them and even capture some of the big villains.

At least they will destroy the Nomu factory.
Can't wait for more!!

May 27, 7:55 PM

somerandomknight said:

All for One coming next episode. The blood massacre is about to start.

Didn't read the manga but OMG! I don't know if i can prepare for this.

May 27, 8:01 PM

My man Kiri is finally gonna get some love from the anime only fans soon...

Also, Yaomomo is so cute, I love her so much.

★The world needs more wholesome shoujo ai and shounen ai★

♪ "Anyone can become a failure...but it takes a real piece of work to be a piece of shit"♪

May 27, 9:32 PM
Know it won't happen but I kinda want one of them to die so that Deku can learn that his recklessness has consequences... Was hoping that Iida would snitch and pull up with a teacher to confront them. Most frustrating episode to date.

May 28, 12:41 AM
What a great ep! It was funny seeing them all dressed up. Midoriya's imitations were hilarious.
Bakugo has been my favorite character since day one, and this made me like him more! It was so like him to throw a punch right when he was released. His faithfulness to being a hero in the presence of the villains was admiring. I can't wait to see his character development as this anime progresses.

Aug 11, 2:28 PM

I don’t know what was a bigger surpise, our guys going incognito, or Aizawa-sensei actually looking decent and cleaned up xD

Aug 12, 2:35 AM

They're all acting on emotions and barely thinking rationally. Iida-kun, Tokoyami, Tsu-chan and even Aoyama are being reasonable with their suggestions.

I think it's cute how Kota apologized through a letter and wants to apologize in person too.

Nice to see the top heroes work together. Also, I want to see how Deku is going to fight when his body is already so fucked up. Iida-kun is maturing and trying to reason with them but honestly, what can they do? They're not even pros yet.

Their cheap disguises from Don Quixote lol

I love how Bakugo is an asshole even to the villains. He has a single-track mind of being the best and he won't let Shigaraki sweet talk him. I'm sure Shigaraki is fucking pissed.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Aug 14, 1:22 AM

Well that was pretty realistic. .in the least.. hate how people are so judgmental … and are able to criticize so much while actually providing answers

Sep 5, 4:49 PM

Not surprised Bakugo said no, I think he needs a little more convincing. Also Deku and his friends are making a huge mistake that tracker was put on Nemu who could be on a different place, besides even if it was put on Shigaraki himself there's no guarantee that he's with Bakugo
Duterte did 9/11

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store