Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 26, 2018 9:35 AM

Jul 2015
Kiyoharu the best! beeest!
also
holy fuck, onii-chan is an absolute mad lad
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
May 26, 2018 9:45 AM

Sep 2017
Damn I was really freaking laughing...this show is making me in a ruthless idiot laughing at horrific scenes...I knew they would add a beach scene, but it started from the beginning of the episode itself lol...I know they are really trying make a parody of all animes harem or ecchi or whatever... especially the scene where the bro shows his panties right before the fan's face...

Most of all I love the epilogue scene in this show...it makes me want to see what that idiot says at the end of every episode...to laugh ofcourse😂😂😂
May 26, 2018 9:47 AM

May 2017
yes people, anyone can use a stick even males as we have that trap already uses it, same with losing lifespan

I don't really mind Nijimin being fine with Shioi being there, coz atm she can't do nothing, she can stab her in her sleep but that would be an ez conviction of murder but with a stick, you can get away with it coz it's something won't be proven easily, I don't wanna go into spoilers but you'll understand when she gets her backstory, she has life, she can't just murder someone out of revenge and there's no way she'll call the cops on her and tell Shioi uses a stick to kill her friend. it's also justified by the fact that Nijimin can switch from psycho mode and idol mode instantly, so even tho they're hanging with each other right now, to Nijimin, she still killed her friend and that fact won't change, she'll still kill Shioi without hesitation when she gets the chance

and yeah Kaname is smart, in fact he's one of the smartest characters of this series, he will further show how smart he is further in the manga

the difference of this episode from the manga is when the panty went missing, all eyes went to Nijimin, especially Shioi accusing Nijimin vigorously, and Nijimin went like: if I'm the one who stole it, you'd be dead by now. and Shioi be like: oh you're right lol my bad

anyway, it's a disappointing episode in an already disappointing adaptation, they could've ended it with what Kiyoharu's about to do
, would've been an epic cliffhanger
May 26, 2018 11:37 AM

Dec 2017
DAMN BOI, Aya's brother sure has a nice stick in his pants ;)
can't wait for the memes
May 26, 2018 1:00 PM

May 2018
Well then that evil onichan just stolen Nijimi's magical pantsu, I guess we have Nijimi herself to thank for since she just let the cat outta the bag when that evil onchan did some cutsy pressing on her where she gave in. Poor Nijimin Fan Boy, he died a horrible death , now Aya had seen it she didn't even bother to tell everyone else, not only her but also Nijimin and that Crossed dress fag as well....it won't be long before that evil oni chan gets in possession of Aya and yatsumura's magical sticks.
May 26, 2018 3:07 PM

Mar 2009
Please. Someone, anyone, kill the psychopath brother. I knew he was a messed up individual, but actually ordering someone to kill themselves? Wow.
May 26, 2018 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
You know what? Screw Hinamatsuri, this show is the best comedy this season.
May 26, 2018 9:54 PM

Dec 2014
The faces of Aya's brother give me the creeps lol

It was a f(unny)ine episode I guess.

May 27, 2018 12:20 AM

May 2015
I called it a long time ago. This is a magical girl anime, and the best character happens to be the male character. Forget this beach episode with the girls in bikinis. This episode is all about Kaname establishing dominance. Kaname is the alpha male, and he has EXPANDED in the pantsu!

The girls better find that stick that can control other sticks fast, or Kaname is going to have a field day with all of them...
May 27, 2018 1:18 AM

Apr 2016
I'm taking my 6/10 back and rating this a 5/10. C'mon now lol.
[
May 27, 2018 3:05 AM

Jun 2013
That poor Nijimin otaku, Naoto died and the last thing he saw was Nii-chan's bulge in his precious Nijimin's panties:

That BULGE doe.

I remember reading this in the manga and I FUCKING HATED AYA FOR EVERY SECOND OF IT. I kept finding myself rolling my eyes whenever she made reasons for not telling them.

Nice to see the girls in bathing suits, lots of different breast and booty sizes.

All of them are gonna get wrecked in the next episode.
臭い-
May 27, 2018 7:48 AM

Jul 2016
I wonder how it'll go,admin and the police bother me somehow.

Life is empty without anime

May 27, 2018 10:01 AM

Apr 2015
Least compelling beach episode in ages. Shit happens
Yatsumura doesn't last an episode without adding a death flag

Well...Site relies a lot on sensationalist imagery, so guess an episode like this is only inevitable.

Not usually caring on others opinions but a bit puzzled by the guys actually loving Kaname, he's a vaguely interesting character maybe but come on, he's so damn unpleasant to look at.
LanzMay 27, 2018 10:15 AM
May 27, 2018 1:00 PM

Jun 2014
Oni-chan is a scumbag and so am I.

(__)
(00)

Watching that scene was just as fun as reading it in the manga.
May 27, 2018 1:48 PM
Feb 2015
Just one questions, where does Onii-chan bleed from? D:
May 27, 2018 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
They took a deviation from the manga by omiting Nana's supprise attack that would eventually lead them to the beach episode.

So...Yatsumura has a few HP points more this time.

Also, Onii-chan was a bigger dick (pun intended) this time.

Almost confirmed that the anime will go for an original ending, since Alice hasn't shown up and Sarina didn't Bite za dusto.
May 27, 2018 5:38 PM

Jun 2012
I read the manga and the show rewrote a bit of it, but we're still sticking to the manga plot, but I don't see a non cliffhanger ending for the show right now, we are way too far behind for a real ending.

I will ask the real question now. Where is the bulge of that Trap?
May 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Jul 2017

Where's the comedy tag for this comedy anime?
May 27, 2018 10:56 PM
Mar 2016
Yeah let's make some good memories before killing each other
May 27, 2018 11:39 PM

Jun 2017
Crossing the thin line between creepy and gross.

May 27, 2018 11:47 PM

Jul 2012
Kentaro Sato at his finest. I knew something sick is going on and I knew Kaname will abuse the Panty Stick like if he was the next Light and the pantries are his “Death Note”.

Nijimin is going to have a bad time, and a rough job for the magical girls now that ANYONE regardless of gender can use a Magic Stick...!

Kaname you gross sicko. But then again there have been a certain sicko in Sato’s other world that just... Somehow last long in a hellish Earth...

Also I think Kaname is the walking broken cliche of the big bro trope. Kudos to you...!!

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Nov 12, 2018 10:49 PM

Aug 2018
Onee-San it too much. That boy is just plain depraved. Nice that we got a beach episode this time. And, I figure our idol girl is about to have a real unpleasant surprise.
Nov 28, 2018 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
O boi brother's about to fuck shit up
Apr 1, 2020 7:30 AM
Sep 2016
So Aya being the useless trash that she is, keeps the vital information about her brother a secret, even if that endangers the whole group as the panties stick is a very powerful artifact.
What reason could she have? None.
She is competing with Sakura Haruno for the title of #1 useless character..
Nov 9, 2020 12:21 AM

May 2020
All right beach time it's enjoyable bikini party but still feel empty. This Onii-chan is really bad. Glad that trap know what Aya scared about so she/he can manage how to do.
Nov 15, 2020 7:11 AM

Dec 2018
The best episode so far!
Kaname is a bad onii-san but he is so funny. I agree with Kaname when he teach that Nijimin weeb, obsessed weebs are so creepy in the real life too after all.
Kaname don't care to show he's wearing a little girl panty on public🤣
His bulge is big but

I don't understand why this anime got low rating, this is one of my favourite manga.
Almost everyone hating Aya but

Apr 18, 2021 10:07 PM
Mar 2017
RIP for our hero, he really tried but took too long, hope the brother gets stopped soon, I cant stand this guy
Sep 17, 2021 4:30 AM

Nov 2011
LMAO okay I thought the brother was gonna have like a LightxMisa relationship with Nijimin but now I don't know anymore xD Wearing her frigging panties!! Oh my that was hilarious!
But I feel the brother still is a parody of light lol

Jan 31, 2022 12:03 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
LOL my man said fuck that Ima wear those underwears
what a meme.

BUT
ah yes the famous beach scene, always got to love that lol
I honestly thought that the brother was going to get killed, but boy was I wrong...
Sep 5, 2022 3:31 PM
Apr 2021
Magical girl site is a really great anime if you like Madoka Magica! horror magical animes are always welcomed in my book and are usually one of my favourites!
Jun 17, 2023 1:52 PM

Oct 2013
I'm still not over the fact that they are just chilling with a serial killer and acting
like nothing happened and letting it slide with a "There! There! Just don't do it again okay? 
NOW who wants to go to the beach?" 
<3
Mar 12, 5:49 PM

Nov 2022
i was not expecting a beach episode from a show like this (⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝) i loved it though~ ♡ it was nice to see everyone together and actually having fun, but i don't think we'll be seeing another light hearted episode like this one. ૮₍´˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა

suirenji's wand is really helpful though ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა but she does seem to be using it all of the time so i feel a bit nervous for her especially . . . but it seems her wand s the most useful for making their plan work smoothly ₊ ⊹

i was really surprised this episode too, nijimin's wand got stolen but i wasn't expecting aya's brother to actually . . . wear . . . nijimins . . . wand? ૮꒰⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝꒱ა i suppose we have a magical boy on our hands as well now. ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ but i hope his magical boy era ends soon ~ i don't wanna see anymore scenes of him wearing nijimins panties (。>\\<)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

114 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

111 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2018

151 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

40 by superwaha »»
Feb 16, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.