Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Houkago no Yuutousei Episode 1 Discussion

May 24, 2018 7:30 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
such slacking of the ponytail's breasts in the bent over position
Breasts were more prettier when she was her back and upper body perpendicular to gravity.

Glasses girl was somewhat lewd with the embarrassment and sitting nude with the pe class sit position.

Loled at sight of him laying fully exposed in the middle of room

What pervert of ponytail to do the outdoor sex. well the place does seem pretty deserted ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

He mentioned the elasticity of her ass, but it was not portrayed very well.

Overall, seems too summarized, especially with him narrating through it. Doesn't feel in the moment and he came across as rather indifferent. Even then, I do not understand how it all started and how the girls were like previous to him freeloading there. Further, the aspect of them being honor students is not portrayed at all, so you cant have a gap lewdness. And they were most casual.

Sometimes the thighs seem too thin and the hair floating and defying gravity seems strange. As usual the fella action looks the to be the best animated of all the motions.
Modified by User-san, May 24, 2018 7:56 AM

May 24, 2018 8:57 AM
This is my own opinion, please mind this before reading.

Mannn. That was a BAD animation right there. I guess this is the signature of Queen Bee animation, direct copy of the manga(same plot, same timeline, same drawing). But please put emphasis on what the author is trying to portay in his/her manga. Do not just copy the cartoon then add some movement of hair moving or lips saying somethingm. It seems it was done in a photoshop edit ( where you just move the picture left to right then move on to the next scene ).

I adore sasamori's art. I am depressed on why it was animated like this.

May 24, 2018 4:00 PM

Tomoe's FAPtastic works got bamboozled into less choppy to kinkshaming low-tier.. sh*tfest
Modified by -HippySnob-, May 24, 2018 4:16 PM

Dirt on me, I'm finna blossom . . .----

May 24, 2018 4:56 PM

User-san said:
Even then, I do not understand how it all started and how the girls were like previous to him freeloading there.

Yasumi was a virgin. Mitsuru also wondered if her blow job was really her first
Modified by Serhiyko, Feb 17, 9:58 AM

May 24, 2018 8:37 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

meh, pretty boring stuff imo. girls had nice ass tho

Nov 4, 2018 1:36 AM

I find it annoying when these chicks are sticking their tongue out with that dumb look on their face during sex.. o_O

Mar 20, 2019 9:49 PM
That was......

Actually way better than i thought. The movements actually looked normal but i think the main reason for that is because of sasamori tomoe's clean art.

Dec 17, 2019 9:51 AM

I always appreciate a harem ending, it's a bit recherché to get them a satisfying ending.