Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 24, 2018 2:55 AM
May 2018
Asia: THE MOST DISTURBING CHARACTER IN DXD
Hello guys!!! This is my first post on this forum so please take care of me.
First of all I'm not a native English speaker so guys please forgive me for my broken English.
Let me start by saying that I'm aware that DxD is a harem anime and also this is my opinion. I started watching harem anime around 2015 and DxD was my starting point. From then I've watched so many harem anime such as campione, To love ru, strike the blood and so many...
After a while I started to realize how much I love this anime. While I was watching the anime for the third time I started to realize how I felt whenever a certain person appears on the screen, yes that person is Asia. I started to cringe whenever I hear her voice, see her face and the way she interact with other characters annoys me soo much especially with Ise. I'm not saying she is a bad person or anything, but I really hate the way she is portrayed in the story.
First of all, whenever Ise is on the screen with the main characters she is always besides Ise. From season 1 to 3 she is always on screen with Ise unless she is absent during that scene. She not even the main heroine.
I've read so many comments on DxD forums and the reason most of the fan base hated season 3's deviation is because of her. They neglected Koneko and Akeno's Character development just for her arc.There are so many things in the anime that made me hate her but I'll pause here for now.
I started reading the novels a year ago and I stopped at volume 21 just because of her, the story is written on Ise's point of view so we know what he thinks about certain Characters.After the airing of season 4 I started reading again while ignoring her scenes and I'm at volume 13. Then what made me write this is because of a particular scene in volume 13 "Extra life". Basically they were promising each other to live and planning their future together forever. This is not the first time,,, second time or third time,,,, it had happened so many times since volume 6. Ise started dating Rias from volume 10(officially 11) but I haven't seen a single scene whereby Ise promises Rias "let's stay together forever" maybe in his monologue but not to her. I have read some spoilers from volume 22 to 25 so I know what's going on.
My problem is he pays tooo much attention to Asia than his girlfriend thus unfair and It made me feel bad for Rias who is his girlfriend. There's even a short story about this problem (Rias in Wonderland) which happened right after volume 12.
Guys I want to hear your opinion on this matter. Am I going crazy or...???
Please no insults especially Asia fans...

More topics from this board

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

99 by EngeLxS »»
Feb 20, 3:23 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed???

LoliSenpai0x - Feb 25, 2019

45 by William12259 »»
Jan 18, 4:08 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2018

103 by Siertaren »»
Jan 12, 11:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.