Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 26, 2018 8:00 AM

Dec 2013
Franck_Nicolas said:
BhoppingZ said:

It's truly a convenient plot device for me. The world line has changed but how and why they can't explain.

it will may be more clear in the anime

May 26, 2018 8:04 AM
Jul 2015
burnout6010 said:
BhoppingZ said:
It's truly a convenient plot device for me. The world line has changed but how and why they can't explain.

Sorry but did you even read the visual novel? Or are you the speed reader type? Because it was explained:

I won't bother explaining the rest because you clearly need to re-read the visual novel, there is never a moment when the rules of world lines are broken, it can all be explained if you pay attention. The only Steins;Gate related story that kinda breaks the rules is the movie, but nobody really knows if it's canon or not so eh.

Can you give me the youtube - walkthrough link that it has explained?
And

May 26, 2018 8:07 AM

Feb 2016
I think you guys should move to profile comments or something, debating spoilers for future episodes in this thread is a bad idea.
May 26, 2018 8:11 AM
Jul 2015
sanlei said:
zombieiscoming said:

Arent there other topics for such stuff to not bother anime viewers with bad spoilers?

Aquamirror said:
I think you guys should move to profile comments or something, debating spoilers for future episodes in this thread is a bad idea.

Sorry!
Feel free to comment on my profile

May 26, 2018 8:17 AM

Sep 2017
WTF???? Damn!!! I thought this episode was boring and rated 3...but after seeing your comments, I figured out that I missed the epilogue...and now here I get goosebumps seeing the world line change and kurisu back😭😍😇
May 26, 2018 8:21 AM

Sep 2017
Atavistic said:
Not quite the direction I was expecting after shit went down end of last episode, but if anything this outcome has probably proven more interesting than what I expected to happen.

First off, we can logically deduce that the group targeting Kagari/K-6205 are the group that Moeka mentioned were looking for her before, even if we have nothing else to go on for who they are. The fact that they aren't SERN is an interesting point to start with, as they could well have been suspects given Kagari's links to time travel and the IBN 5100. As for who it could be, we really don't know for sure, but there's a few things that seem worth noting: Leskinen has acted suspiciously before (that disappearance in the university hallway, anyone?) and that glance from Reyes at the shrine was also suspicious.

Based on that, I initially thought that Reyes was the woman in the helmet, but maybe it isn't as simple as that, given the conspicuous injury on Yuki's hand which the helmeted woman likely got from Braun's grab (as seen above). However, even that isn't clear cut as the image clearly shows Braun grab the right wrist, but it's Yuki's left wrist which is injured. Either way, it currently seems likely that the helmeted woman is either Reyes or Yuki, it's just hard to tell which one with all the possible red herrings and bluffs the show is using.

Other than that, the main detail of note was that news broadcast mentioning another earthquake in Russia and, while I would have considered this important anyway given the focus on it (they surely wouldn't just highlight it for no reason), the fact that this came moments before Reading Steiner would seem to suggest that time travel is involved. But that in itself raises several questions: who is time travelling here? Is it the group after Kagari, SERN or some other group? Surely not SERN, as the LHC is in Switzerland, but the mention of earthquakes would imply that something similar to the LHC is being used for the time travel.

Other than that, why are they time travelling, and how has that led to Kurisu being alive still and Amadeus no longer existing? What world line are we on now (notice that unlike in the original the Divergence Metre didn't stop and show us the number we moved to)? And, perhaps even more pertinently, is there someone else who has harnessed Reading Steiner out there, as this is the second time now that it has activated without Okabe doing anything at all? That's not even to mention the question of what else has changed, because Kurisu being alive is an absolutely monumental change at this stage.

Brilliant episode, and I cannot wait to see the answers to all these questions and more as the show continues.

Yeah it reminds me of Mirai Nikki. When Yuki goes into the room he isn't suppose to go and the future changes...
May 26, 2018 8:25 AM

Nov 2015
Ankithadam said:
Atavistic said:
Not quite the direction I was expecting after shit went down end of last episode, but if anything this outcome has probably proven more interesting than what I expected to happen.

First off, we can logically deduce that the group targeting Kagari/K-6205 are the group that Moeka mentioned were looking for her before, even if we have nothing else to go on for who they are. The fact that they aren't SERN is an interesting point to start with, as they could well have been suspects given Kagari's links to time travel and the IBN 5100. As for who it could be, we really don't know for sure, but there's a few things that seem worth noting: Leskinen has acted suspiciously before (that disappearance in the university hallway, anyone?) and that glance from Reyes at the shrine was also suspicious.

Based on that, I initially thought that Reyes was the woman in the helmet, but maybe it isn't as simple as that, given the conspicuous injury on Yuki's hand which the helmeted woman likely got from Braun's grab (as seen above). However, even that isn't clear cut as the image clearly shows Braun grab the right wrist, but it's Yuki's left wrist which is injured. Either way, it currently seems likely that the helmeted woman is either Reyes or Yuki, it's just hard to tell which one with all the possible red herrings and bluffs the show is using.

Other than that, the main detail of note was that news broadcast mentioning another earthquake in Russia and, while I would have considered this important anyway given the focus on it (they surely wouldn't just highlight it for no reason), the fact that this came moments before Reading Steiner would seem to suggest that time travel is involved. But that in itself raises several questions: who is time travelling here? Is it the group after Kagari, SERN or some other group? Surely not SERN, as the LHC is in Switzerland, but the mention of earthquakes would imply that something similar to the LHC is being used for the time travel.

Other than that, why are they time travelling, and how has that led to Kurisu being alive still and Amadeus no longer existing? What world line are we on now (notice that unlike in the original the Divergence Metre didn't stop and show us the number we moved to)? And, perhaps even more pertinently, is there someone else who has harnessed Reading Steiner out there, as this is the second time now that it has activated without Okabe doing anything at all? That's not even to mention the question of what else has changed, because Kurisu being alive is an absolutely monumental change at this stage.

Brilliant episode, and I cannot wait to see the answers to all these questions and more as the show continues.

Yeah it reminds me of Mirai Nikki. When Yuki goes into the room he isn't suppose to go and the future changes...
Ankithadam said:
Atavistic said:

Yeah your comment reminds me of spoilers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2018 8:25 AM

Dec 2013
BhoppingZ said:
burnout6010 said:

Sorry but did you even read the visual novel? Or are you the speed reader type? Because it was explained:

I won't bother explaining the rest because you clearly need to re-read the visual novel, there is never a moment when the rules of world lines are broken, it can all be explained if you pay attention. The only Steins;Gate related story that kinda breaks the rules is the movie, but nobody really knows if it's canon or not so eh.

And

I'm not going to spoon-feed you and look up a walkthrough video for hours on end to find the specific part where it's explained just to prove you this, read the visual novel again.

Aquamirror said:

I'll stop here, I guess.
burnout6010May 26, 2018 8:29 AM
May 26, 2018 8:29 AM

Jan 2012
BhoppingZ said:
sanlei said:

Arent there other topics for such stuff to not bother anime viewers with bad spoilers?

Aquamirror said:

Sorry!
Feel free to comment on my profile

Well its only the most important data in the S;G universe determining its future, which is why Okabe cares about a metal upa in the original.¯_(ツ)_/¯
May 26, 2018 8:34 AM
Jul 2015
burnout6010 said:
BhoppingZ said:

And

I'm not going to spoon-feed you and look up a walkthrough video for hours on end to find the specific part where it's explained just to prove you this, read the visual novel again.

Aquamirror said:

I'll stop here, I guess.

Stop guessing and maybe lying. I've read Kurisu route and I know how it is.

Leave comment on my profile if you want to continue

May 26, 2018 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
BhoppingZ said:
Stop guessing and maybe lying. I've read Kurisu route and I know how it is.

Leave comment on my profile if you want to continue

I don't know how you can think I'm lying when people have figured out that this is how it works for quite a while.

I won't continue this discussion because this is what everybody will tell you anyway, if you refuse it and pretend everyone is lying then that's your problem.
May 26, 2018 9:13 AM

Sep 2016
It started off with high stakes at it had to deliver from last week's cliffhanger, and so it did. Mr Braun helping fend the group off with John Titor was something really cool and unexpected, they are leaving us the mystery of who was the woman with the helmet (Probably Moeka).
The next sequences and dialogues were dull and boring, this episode was boring. But then, a theory about the number that the group said is tested, and they find out or at least get close to what the group wants, and that's were the episode finally got on track.

I'm looking forward for the next episode, this was boring and forgettable for the most part

2/5
May 26, 2018 9:35 AM

Sep 2017
AX3M said:
Ankithadam said:

Ankithadam said:

Yeah your comment reminds me of spoilers.

Which part did I spoil??? You didn't watch Mirai Nikki??? If you didn't watch understand you wouldn't know what I meant and it wasn't even a spoiler....
May 26, 2018 9:43 AM
Jul 2017
Wow, the world line really just changed. This is mental!!
May 26, 2018 11:38 AM
May 2016
Best, the anime more better than the VNs

Next Eps in spoiler below, dont click omegalul
Ridrid93May 26, 2018 11:50 AM
May 26, 2018 3:14 PM

Apr 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
A bunch of guys with guns gets overwhelmed and flees from one unarmed dude wtf that was so ridiculous.
apart from being a very muscular guy, he's not the casual store owner we think he is, of course being part of an organisation it's only normal to assume those muscles didn't come from sitting on a chair, and by the way he single handedly without hesitation took them down with a skilled techniques, there is more to him than the eye could see (apparently!).
May 26, 2018 3:23 PM

Feb 2018
Kirito_online said:
xShinigami3125 said:
A bunch of guys with guns gets overwhelmed and flees from one unarmed dude wtf that was so ridiculous.
apart from being a very muscular guy, he's not the casual store owner we think he is, of course being part of an organisation it's only normal to assume those muscles didn't come from sitting on a chair, and by the way he single handedly without hesitation took them down with a skilled techniques, there is more to him than the eye could see (apparently!).

It doesn't mature how muscular he is a gunshot still kills him.
May 26, 2018 4:08 PM

Apr 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Kirito_online said:

yet he knew how to handle them!
May 26, 2018 4:09 PM

Feb 2018
Kirito_online said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Thats exacly what i think is ridiculous because realistically they could have killed him easily the fact that they didn't made this scene really stupid.
May 26, 2018 5:10 PM

Apr 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
Kirito_online said:

Thats exacly what i think is ridiculous because realistically they could have killed him easily the fact that they didn't made this scene really stupid.
no what i mean is he's probably trained for this sort of thing, silent takedowns that kind of thing, plus it's anime reactions usually tend to go a little slower than reality so don't go analyzing it any further, it's anime just enjoy
May 26, 2018 6:23 PM

Apr 2018
And to think I almost skipped the ending on this one.... Who the hell keeps changing the timeline?? But so happy to see kurisu again..
May 26, 2018 7:01 PM

Feb 2013
In the original we saw the D-mails and such being sent... this time we are only on the receiving end. Quite the mystery.
May 27, 2018 12:08 AM

Feb 2018
Kirito_online said:
xShinigami3125 said:

no what i mean is he's probably trained for this sort of thing, silent takedowns that kind of thing, plus it's anime reactions usually tend to go a little slower than reality so don't go analyzing it any further, it's anime just enjoy

Whatever i simply can't hate scenes like that seriously.
May 27, 2018 1:36 AM
Apr 2016
xShinigami3125 said:
Kirito_online said:

Whatever i simply can't hate scenes like that seriously.

The scene was better in the VN, it felt like Braun rushed over the place, smashing the guys with pure brute strenght. I think it would have been more realistic but harder to animate of course
May 27, 2018 1:55 AM
Nov 2016
Apart from the lackluster raid scene (which could have been done much better) there's something else I didn't like, it was when Kagari got kidnapped. When she got kidnapped she asked Mayuri for help, this was silly, I mean what the hell would our poor Mayuri do in that situation, beat them to a pulp? I understand the visual novel was probably like that but for fucks sake they should have left that part out.

I'm still positive on this anime, I still have high expectations. I really hope it doesn't let me down.
May 27, 2018 2:04 AM
Jun 2017
Ohhh yeah!!! The time suddenly shifted!!! And who is on lab--- its kurisu... what is the reason why he is being transported to taht time and who hack or control that amadeus... ohh the story just got more and more interesting... im so excited for this one
May 27, 2018 5:53 AM

Jan 2012
xZabuzax said:
Apart from the lackluster raid scene (which could have been done much better) there's something else I didn't like, it was when Kagari got kidnapped. When she got kidnapped she asked Mayuri for help, this was silly, I mean what the hell would our poor Mayuri do in that situation, beat them to a pulp? I understand the visual novel was probably like that but for fucks sake they should have left that part out.

I'm still positive on this anime, I still have high expectations. I really hope it doesn't let me down.

Kagari has the mind of a child with little if any education as a war orphan. Its not weird for her to ask the only person she feels a connection to for help despite putting them in danger too.
May 27, 2018 3:25 PM

May 2015
At least Kurisu has normal rack. :DD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 27, 2018 8:54 PM
Nov 2016
sanlei said:
xZabuzax said:

Kagari has the mind of a child with little if any education as a war orphan. Its not weird for her to ask the only person she feels a connection to for help despite putting them in danger too.

Yeah but that little bit was not needed, it didn't add much, it just made it silly. Let's compare that scene with the raid in episode 12 of Steins;Gate, when that raid happened you could feel the despair, everyone else was silent because that situation was dangerous. Imagine if Mayuri said "Okabe help me" or some crap like that, it would make that scene silly too, I'm glad it didn't happened.

I'm nitpicking on this because Steins;Gate is my favorite anime and it pains me to see that raid scene to be lackluster compared to the original. Steins;Gate 0 deserved better than that, I still have high hopes for the upcoming episodes.
xZabuzaxMay 27, 2018 8:58 PM
May 28, 2018 1:14 AM

Nov 2015
xZabuzax said:
sanlei said:

Yeah but that little bit was not needed, it didn't add much, it just made it silly. Let's compare that scene with the raid in episode 12 of Steins;Gate, when that raid happened you could feel the despair, everyone else was silent because that situation was dangerous. Imagine if Mayuri said "Okabe help me" or some crap like that, it would make that scene silly too, I'm glad it didn't happened.

I'm nitpicking on this because Steins;Gate is my favorite anime and it pains me to see that raid scene to be lackluster compared to the original. Steins;Gate 0 deserved better than that, I still have high hopes for the upcoming episodes.
It may be just me, but the raid this time was not meant to be as intense as the previous one. It's more like a nod rather than a storyline parallel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2018 1:40 AM
Nov 2016
AX3M said:
xZabuzax said:

It may be just me, but the raid this time was not meant to be as intense as the previous one. It's more like a nod rather than a storyline parallel.

Let's hope that's the case, I guess I'm just expecting too much out of this. At this moment I'm blaming the director and the production value on that raid because it didn't have that "oomph" feeling from the raid of episode 12 from Steins;Gate.
Aug 14, 2018 10:26 AM

Dec 2014
well that was something I think.. the Amadeus and kagari are connected obviously…seriously I like this so much more
Aug 22, 2018 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
I really think this was one of better cliffhanger and overall better episode than others. But lot of things need to get explain sooner or later!
Aug 23, 2018 1:06 PM

Aug 2017
*Amadeus was hacked.

*Someone want to kidnap Kagari.

I knew it x2, Leskinen and Reyes are up to something. Also Yuki is suspicious. Okabe asks Mr.Braun for help. Time travels are back!! Kurisu is alive again. 4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 14, 2018 5:26 PM

Dec 2015
That professor chick was definitely the one in the biker suit.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 7, 2018 6:27 AM

May 2012
Fudging hell! That was way too intense... and that post ending!!! That really got insane. Really do wonder what will happen next and what timeline he ended up now...
Oct 28, 2018 4:21 AM

Sep 2018
OOOhhh boy!! This anime got so much more exciting. And .... what really impressed me was that Mozart reference. So it said K620. Ofcourse that was written by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. But... When i actually google it; Wiki said "The Magic Flute (German: Die Zauberflöte) " Did you get it??

"The Magic Flute (German: Die Zauberflöte) ... by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart"

It just meant "Die Amadeus" This little thing really impressed me. Sure enough Amadeus server was hacked!! No wonder this anime is walking the footsteps of its 1st part :D

P.S. : Oh btw... am I the only one who noticed that Okabe said "SERN" and "Steinsgate" for the first time in this episode??

Nov 30, 2018 3:00 AM

Mar 2017
Hohoho, what an interesting turn of events
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 25, 2018 3:12 PM

Mar 2016
I see that Yuki got an injury on her hand, it would surely be a huge plot twist if that was from Suzuha kicking her hand!

So Mr Braun had always been FB and affiliated with SERN with Moeka as his subordinate no matter the worldline. It's cool to hear him agreeing to cooperate with Okabe's plan. He was also the one who basically saved everyone held at gunpoint before.

*Inhales* NANI!?!?!?!??!!?!?! K-Ku-KURISU ?!??!?!? Okabe just changed the world in just like that?! NANI THE FUCK!?!?!?!?
Dec 25, 2018 4:52 PM

May 2016
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
Okabe just changed the world in just like that?! NANI THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

Not Okabe changed the worldline, it was someone else.
-
Dec 25, 2018 11:36 PM

Mar 2016
SheevPalpatine said:
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
Okabe just changed the world in just like that?! NANI THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

Not Okabe changed the worldline, it was someone else.

Of course, it wasn't him. But he did, in fact, got transported into another worldline. (probably Alpha worldline)
Jan 11, 2019 10:41 AM

Jan 2015
OMG! That final scene! I wonder what will happen now.
Jan 28, 2019 5:16 AM

Apr 2012
Mr. Braun be like, touch my little girl and you are diee!
Mar 17, 2019 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder if the lady with the bike helmet is the female professor that Maho is acquainted to.
Damn Mr. Braun was a badass, I honestly thought he had something to do with it, doesn't seem like it.

The attack on the lab is definitely linked to Amadeus disappearing.
Braun does seem like a good guy apparently.
Whelp that didn't take long, it was Yuki that was in the outfit with the bike helmet. (judging by the wound) - No idea why though :/

Pff ... that ending, Amadeus is clearly in trouble, wonder if that triggered the Reading Steiner.
Also how the hell did he end up at the Alpha timeline again ...
Good to see Kurisu again, missed her :/
May 3, 2019 6:23 AM

May 2010
I missed you Kurisu! Kagari is just a pointless filler compared to her <3
Jun 20, 2019 12:55 AM

Feb 2019
The landlord taking down those thugs was a pretty cool moment
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jul 3, 2019 7:42 AM

Dec 2018
Well at least that helmet woman is smarter by putting up a helmet unlike Moeka. Or Moeka don't care about it.

They're really trying to potray that Yuki is the culprit, judging by she didn't come with the trio after the raid, they're usually together.

So the raiders call Kagari K6205 which somehow related to Amadeus.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Aug 12, 2019 7:12 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode, shit's getting real!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 11, 2019 1:23 AM

Jul 2015
Wait no...don't tell me....yuki's left wrist that was hurt...the motorcycle girl whose left wrist was kicked by Suzuha...no it can't be...

No that amadeus has been controlled... I think it was the female professor whose behind all this as she looked weird when she noticed Kagari at the shrine

Sep 14, 2019 10:46 PM
Dec 2017
somehow Amadeus connected to the attack. and in the End shows Kurisu.. so amazing~
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

103 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 24, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

218 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 16, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.