Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 23, 2018 12:52 AM
May 2018
Hi new to the website so sorry if this isn't exactly correct categorizing.

I've watched the entire anime series and am debating reading the LN. I don't mind spoilers so don't worry.

During a few episodes most notably in episode 8 right after Sakura leaves and Kushida shows her true self for the second time, she is constantly trying to say something to Ayonokoji. She's trying to tell him something, but always stops herself at the end. Does anyone know what that is or have a theory?

It's already been spoiled to me that Kushida hates Ayonokoji since their first meeting so it's not a love confession. Anyone got a clue what she's trying to say to him and just can't? Any idea why that is or what she's trying to get out?

May 23, 2018 5:11 AM
Mar 2017
Zythxx said:
Hi new to the website so sorry if this isn't exactly correct categorizing.

I've watched the entire anime series and am debating reading the LN. I don't mind spoilers so don't worry.

During a few episodes most notably in episode 8 right after Sakura leaves and Kushida shows her true self for the second time, she is constantly trying to say something to Ayonokoji. She's trying to tell him something, but always stops herself at the end. Does anyone know what that is or have a theory?

It's already been spoiled to me that Kushida hates Ayonokoji since their first meeting so it's not a love confession. Anyone got a clue what she's trying to say to him and just can't? Any idea why that is or what she's trying to get out?

Now I read most of the ln. I mean the volumes that are translated. I am pretty sure this scene happens in V4. Honestly not sure if I am right, but I think she was gonna ask him to help her get Horikita expelled.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

234 by XokoKnight »»
Apr 15, 5:32 AM

» Why that dramatic tho

kingsley_017 - Apr 14

2 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 14, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

524 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

208 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 10, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

168 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 7, 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.