Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2018 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, their world even has a wonderful amusement park with all that technology.

The bear designs of the episode was cute. Really reminds me of the Bearguy used by China from Gundam Build Fighters lol. I'm really glad to see the series having fun with its own ideas. Even the pilots wore some of the animal outfits to make the episode look more amusing.
Stark700May 22, 2018 3:07 AM
May 22, 2018 4:16 AM
Sep 2014
Anyone know the seiyuu for Stea?
She sounds very familiar.
May 22, 2018 5:26 AM

Oct 2017
I think what this game lacks is an actual GM who manages the game , eliminate hackers and fixing bugs.
This is an Online Game after all, so a GM is necessary.

Can't believe non of those hackers are banned/ punished , and they need to rely on actual players to regulate the game :/
Even if the reason is sympathetic or pure ignorance, the hackers should still be banned with no exception. That girl should have get a permanent account lock for causing the trouble to the game itself.
May 22, 2018 5:47 AM

Apr 2012
Oh nice, I like the Gaia gundam so seeing it here was pretty cool.

Beargguy overload this ep!

Ayame looks so cute fawning over that petitguy.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 22, 2018 8:55 AM

Apr 2015
Ayame is so cute... lol

damn, even a normal person can get that Break Decal. Maybe Riku and the gang can ask where she get that and start busting the bad person... lol
May 22, 2018 9:08 AM
Sep 2015
'She is a peaceful person', her teammate said. 'Everyone that know her can confirm that she's a good girl'. Protesters start a petition to GBN to seriously ban Break Decals 'Because so many people can easily have access to Break Decals, that's why sad accident like this happen every weeks'.
May 22, 2018 11:59 AM
Apr 2018
Ventus_S said:
I think what this game lacks is an actual GM who manages the game , eliminate hackers and fixing bugs.
This is an Online Game after all, so a GM is necessary.

Can't believe non of those hackers are banned/ punished , and they need to rely on actual players to regulate the game :/
Even if the reason is sympathetic or pure ignorance, the hackers should still be banned with no exception. That girl should have get a permanent account lock for causing the trouble to the game itself.

I think the issue isn't lack of GMs. It's that they can only address symptoms. They might be able to ban a few Break Decal users, but they can't solve the problem. The players themselves are more active regulators in that they're taking it on themselves to figure out why and how the Decals are getting out there and how to stop them
May 22, 2018 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode, we got to understand Ayame better, the bears were cute, the festival was nice and I liked the Mass-Diver portrayal we got this week, it was really unexpected. I'm enjoying this one a lot.
May 22, 2018 1:32 PM
Apr 2016
Oh hey could someone tell me if there was any reference to the Tekketsu no Orphans Gundam series already? Much appreciated.
Re:formed
May 22, 2018 3:28 PM
Apr 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
Oh hey could someone tell me if there was any reference to the Tekketsu no Orphans Gundam series already? Much appreciated.

KO-1's unit is inspired by Gusion Rebake. I think that's the main one to this point
May 22, 2018 9:37 PM

Feb 2012
Didn't like this episode was pretty boring. I really don't care for Beargguy. I did appreciate learning a bit more about Ayame. I hope we get to see what happened with her previous Force soon.
May 22, 2018 10:20 PM

Jul 2017
-Plays Gundam
-Does not know anything about Gundam

Like this show just seems so stupid so far

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
May 22, 2018 11:24 PM
Apr 2016
ShinigamiRaptor said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

KO-1's unit is inspired by Gusion Rebake. I think that's the main one to this point

You are right, I have obviously missed it since I stopped viewing it 1:1 after they got this elf guy back into the game. Well, it is something, thanks.
I mean, boy, if I had seen that scissor attack again, I would have known.
May 22, 2018 11:32 PM
Apr 2018
lazypigz said:
-Plays Gundam

One, Gundam has a ridiculously complex mythos to it (Something like half a dozen timelines, bucketloads of apocrypha, etc).
Two, some people get into games for other reasons (I play WoW and barely understand that franchise, but joined my friends)
May 23, 2018 12:06 AM

Jul 2017
ShinigamiRaptor said:
lazypigz said:
-Plays Gundam

One, Gundam has a ridiculously complex mythos to it (Something like half a dozen timelines, bucketloads of apocrypha, etc).
Two, some people get into games for other reasons (I play WoW and barely understand that franchise, but joined my friends)
Nah honestly if you played any gundam game out there i think a person would be able to get some basics of gundam down. When i was a kid the only thing i watched was gundam seed and seed destiny, but when i picked up some gundam vs gundam game i was able to figure out some of the stories.

It's not that hard to decipher the timelines. I was able to do it through games alone. And when i was small i had no clue what the story even is for what i was watching. I also was able to learn the entire story of GS through playing the GS PSP game later when i was maaaaaybe 12?

May 23, 2018 12:11 AM

Mar 2014
lmao typical stupid player tries using hack to play like a pro.
May 23, 2018 12:39 AM
Jul 2011
Build should stop with this Beargguy madness already.
Also mentioning one of worst Gundam ever - Seed Destiny foreshadowed one of the worst episodes.
She used cheats only to be with her shallow idea of friends, oh the drama!

How hard is for the developers of this game to make some hacking detecting tools and at least minimize the damage? They probably have a hole division dedicated to security and moderation.
Also players should complain about irregularities, report cheaters and abusers.
I see some SAO like stupidity here.
May 23, 2018 2:00 AM

Sep 2011
lazypigz said:
-Plays Gundam

Momo has been shown multiple times to know next to nothing about Gundams. The only reason she's playing the game is because Riku and Yukki were playing.
May 23, 2018 2:27 AM
Apr 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
lazypigz said:
-Plays Gundam

Momo has been shown multiple times to know next to nothing about Gundams. The only reason she's playing the game is because Riku and Yukki were playing.

I mean, how ignorant you have to be to miss her reasoning whatsoever and blame her for "nonsense". Nonsense.
May 23, 2018 2:10 PM
Apr 2018
lazypigz said:
ShinigamiRaptor said:

Nah honestly if you played any gundam game out there i think a person would be able to get some basics of gundam down. When i was a kid the only thing i watched was gundam seed and seed destiny, but when i picked up some gundam vs gundam game i was able to figure out some of the stories.

It's not that hard to decipher the timelines. I was able to do it through games alone. And when i was small i had no clue what the story even is for what i was watching. I also was able to learn the entire story of GS through playing the GS PSP game later when i was maaaaaybe 12?

Yes, but you actually played games that touch on stories. Something like the Breaker games would leave you clueless. Plus, Momoka has very little interest in the series proper. She enjoys the game, and hanging out with her friends. That's about it. And it is a bit more intricate than you'd think in regards to timelines...
May 23, 2018 2:17 PM
Apr 2018
megaload said:
Build should stop with this Beargguy madness already.
Also mentioning one of worst Gundam ever - Seed Destiny foreshadowed one of the worst episodes.
She used cheats only to be with her shallow idea of friends, oh the drama!

How hard is for the developers of this game to make some hacking detecting tools and at least minimize the damage? They probably have a hole division dedicated to security and moderation.
Also players should complain about irregularities, report cheaters and abusers.
I see some SAO like stupidity here.

Sadly, it's actually a fairly common thing. Haven't you ever picked up a multiplayer game, and felt inferior to your team/friends? Especially in a clan, you start to worry that they'll abandon you as dead weight if you're not up to snuff.
As to a security team, it's likely that one exists, but is limited in overall activity. Until they have clear proof of guilt, they can't actually do anything, and the Break Decals might be actively linked to game code, making it tough to disable them without major incidents
May 23, 2018 5:50 PM

Jul 2017
ShinigamiRaptor said:
lazypigz said:

Yes, but you actually played games that touch on stories. Something like the Breaker games would leave you clueless. Plus, Momoka has very little interest in the series proper. She enjoys the game, and hanging out with her friends. That's about it. And it is a bit more intricate than you'd think in regards to timelines...

Even if i were to play games that don't touch on the series, you would know AT LEAST which gundam belongs to which series, or which faction owns some of the MS's.

And don't get me started on the stupidity Build Divers pulled about how beating the Rommel team is such a prestigious event. No those goons went in with Zakus expecting to go up against a 00 Gundam, and the got their asses whooped. It's like saying im going to go up against a 500 cost suit with a 100 cost gundam, i should at least get whooped a couple of times depending on my skill to take down for example a Zeta Gundam.

“Momoka has very little interest in the series proper” then realistically she wouldn't even touch the game. There are lots of other ways to chill with buddies and because of this. Also prior to getting into a game, especially one that's based on a franchise as big as Gundam (Don't say its Gundam has a small community. It's huge in the east), naturally you would know about the main Gundams of some of the series. It's like saying if i'm going to play FEH (which i don't by the way) i would at least know who to pull for like Ike, or Robin, or Marth for example. Or if you're going to play FGO you would naturally pull for, or at least know about Saber, the main heroine of F/SN.

Red_Ranger_Wien said:
lazypigz said:
-Plays Gundam

If Momoka didn't know anything about Gundam, then she wouldn't have picked a custom Kapool for her gunpla. Kapools are so obscure compared to the average gundam, and if she knew about kapools she would at least know something about some of the series out there, or at least know about Turn A Gundam. Hell she even already knew about Kapool, hence the name Momokapool. And to be honest i didn't even know about Kapool (knew the suit, didn't know the name), i had to google up that suit's name.
Daniel_Naumov said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

I mean, how ignorant you have to be to miss her reasoning whatsoever and blame her for "nonsense". Nonsense.

Am I being ignorant? Maybe. But it's a dissappointment to see how far the Build series have fallen since its debut in Build Fighters. I'm just mad about how they're marketing Gundam for a younger audience, and how they're trying to appeal Gundam to females. Episode 8 is a prime example of this like seriously just drop the Bearguys because honestly they're wasting resources designing products and gunpla that probably won't even sell. Well, at least not as well as something like the 00 Gundam Diver. Im going to say that Build Fighters Try was kind of a bad show, but at least it had mechs that looked relatively cool.

Momoka is just an excuse to put in a cute Kapool. They are wasting time trying to appeal towards newer audiences while they could've been spending resources adapting a damn Crossbone gundam anime (srs when is it coming Sunrise???).

May 23, 2018 10:06 PM
Apr 2018
1) Not necessarily. You'd be able to guess at things, but some don't quite fit the mold (Would you initially guess that the Kapool is a hero suit? Or that the Banshee is an antagonist?). Plus it doesn't really clue you in unless you read descriptions. If you're casually playing, you'd go for cool over anything else.

2) It's considered impressive because that's a team that is trained and coached by ROMMEL. The number 2 Diver. Against a force of 5 nobodies and a has been. And to quote Char himself "Even a superior machine has its limits when it goes against the Red Comet". Theoretically, the 07th Panzers should have won. So it's a big deal to them.

3) I'd say it's not all that surprising. It's like how people pick up MMOs with little to no actual knowledge of the franchise, because it's huge with their friends (Serioisly, look at things like Guild Wars 2 or WoW.) She might get into it as the season goes along, but for now she's mostly a fan of GBN. And while Gundam is by no means "small" it is rather insular.

4) She picked a Kapool because it was "cute" to her. She saw it on a shelf and decided she loved it. (I admit to doing much the same when I was younger).
May 23, 2018 10:19 PM

Sep 2011
lazypigz said:
ShinigamiRaptor said:

Even if i were to play games that don't touch on the series, you would know AT LEAST which gundam belongs to which series, or which faction owns some of the MS's.

And don't get me started on the stupidity Build Divers pulled about how beating the Rommel team is such a prestigious event. No those goons went in with Zakus expecting to go up against a 00 Gundam, and the got their asses whooped. It's like saying im going to go up against a 500 cost suit with a 100 cost gundam, i should at least get whooped a couple of times depending on my skill to take down for example a Zeta Gundam.

“Momoka has very little interest in the series proper” then realistically she wouldn't even touch the game. There are lots of other ways to chill with buddies and because of this. Also prior to getting into a game, especially one that's based on a franchise as big as Gundam (Don't say its Gundam has a small community. It's huge in the east), naturally you would know about the main Gundams of some of the series. It's like saying if i'm going to play FEH (which i don't by the way) i would at least know who to pull for like Ike, or Robin, or Marth for example. Or if you're going to play FGO you would naturally pull for, or at least know about Saber, the main heroine of F/SN.

Red_Ranger_Wien said:

If Momoka didn't know anything about Gundam, then she wouldn't have picked a custom Kapool for her gunpla. Kapools are so obscure compared to the average gundam, and if she knew about kapools she would at least know something about some of the series out there, or at least know about Turn A Gundam. Hell she even already knew about Kapool, hence the name Momokapool. And to be honest i didn't even know about Kapool (knew the suit, didn't know the name), i had to google up that suit's name.
Daniel_Naumov said:

Am I being ignorant? Maybe. But it's a dissappointment to see how far the Build series have fallen since its debut in Build Fighters. I'm just mad about how they're marketing Gundam for a younger audience, and how they're trying to appeal Gundam to females. Episode 8 is a prime example of this like seriously just drop the Bearguys because honestly they're wasting resources designing products and gunpla that probably won't even sell. Well, at least not as well as something like the 00 Gundam Diver. Im going to say that Build Fighters Try was kind of a bad show, but at least it had mechs that looked relatively cool.

Momoka is just an excuse to put in a cute Kapool. They are wasting time trying to appeal towards newer audiences while they could've been spending resources adapting a damn Crossbone gundam anime (srs when is it coming Sunrise???).

She picked the Kapool because she thought it was cute.
May 23, 2018 11:23 PM

Jul 2017
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

That just feels wrong. Ok fine she picked a Kapool. Because it was cute. Uh cute? Im just going to state for the fact that just feels soooo wrong because gundam was never intended to be “cute”.

Ok back to your point. She picked it because it was cute. Fine. But we are like 8 episodes in already. One can assume that more than 8 days have passed in the show, and with her being around Gundams all the time, wouldn't you say she would have at least some knowledge about Gundam at this point?

May 23, 2018 11:32 PM

Sep 2011
lazypigz said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

That just feels wrong. Ok fine she picked a Kapool. Because it was cute. Uh cute? Im just going to state for the fact that just feels soooo wrong because gundam was never intended to be “cute”.

Ok back to your point. She picked it because it was cute. Fine. But we are like 8 episodes in already. One can assume that more than 8 days have passed in the show, and with her being around Gundams all the time, wouldn't you say she would have at least some knowledge about Gundam at this point?

Some sure? But, it's perfectly reasonable to think she doesn't know 10 different Gundam series at this point.
May 23, 2018 11:32 PM

Oct 2008
so cute bearguy!
Break decal is becoming more rampant!
4/5.

May 23, 2018 11:50 PM
Apr 2018
lazypigz said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Two points. One, she's a middle school student in Japan. She's gonna have homework and such so she can't exactly just study Gundam. Plus she is in the soccer club. Two,she doesn't seem to lack general understanding. Just doesn't know a lot. Hell, you yourself admitted you didn't know what the Kapool was without looking it up.
As to cute... Aesthetic tastes vary.
May 24, 2018 1:22 AM
Apr 2016
ShinigamiRaptor said:
lazypigz said:

Two points. One, she's a middle school student in Japan. She's gonna have homework and such so she can't exactly just study Gundam. Plus she is in the soccer club. Two,she doesn't seem to lack general understanding. Just doesn't know a lot. Hell, you yourself admitted you didn't know what the Kapool was without looking it up.

It is called FOOT-BALL
May 24, 2018 2:01 AM
Jul 2011
@ShinigamiRaptor
Haven't you ever picked up a multiplayer game, and felt inferior to your team/friends?

- It's hard to believe they wouldn't know that you are bad at this game and that you are using cheats to compensate. Eventually you can do this in clan that tolerates cheating and doesn't care about it's reputation.
- If with the time you can't learn to be a better player this friendship would be based on a lie. Sooner or later it will fall apart.

Break Decals might be actively linked to game code

Then it should be easy to detect them when used - rising a flag on the map for moderators on duty. Also I guess there are system logs. Analyzing them should help finding the culprits.
If the logs are not detailed or useful enough this would be one of the issues to be fixed with the next patch ect.

May 24, 2018 3:05 AM
Apr 2016
megaload said:
@ShinigamiRaptor
Haven't you ever picked up a multiplayer game, and felt inferior to your team/friends?

- It's hard to believe they wouldn't know that you are bad at this game and that you are using cheats to compensate. Eventually you can do this in clan that tolerates cheating and doesn't care about it's reputation.
- If with the time you can't learn to be a better player this friendship would be based on a lie. Sooner or later it will fall apart.

Then it should be easy to detect them when used - rising a flag on the map for moderators on duty. Also I guess there are system logs. Analyzing them should help finding the culprits.
If the logs are not detailed or useful enough this would be one of the issues to be fixed with the next patch ect.

Unless it is an inside job, like half terroristic acts in America.
May 24, 2018 5:54 AM
Apr 2018
megaload said:
@ShinigamiRaptor

1) You can see that when you're thinking clearly, yes. But when you're afraid that you'll be left behind and tossed out, you might not consider it. At that moment, all you'll think is "I need to be better. Need to do more." You don't think of the long run.

2) It could also make it harder to really do anything about, beyond react. In order to fix the system, might have to take it down for a LONG time, which....isn't good for business. As to finding them,that's not the issue. It's that the mod team can't do anything but react.
May 24, 2018 4:42 PM

Jul 2017
ShinigamiRaptor said:
lazypigz said:

In the east, you would be kind of out of it if you didn't know what Gundam was.

8 episodes in. That's at least 8 times in the world of Gundam. By playing 8 times of something you should at least know what which suit is which (unless it's custom made). Or which suit to pick. What I don't like is how the show is catering to the female gender by implementing cute mechs.

I'm admitting i didn't know what the kapool was by I proved a point that one can easily search up what mechs are what. They're in a game ffs. They must have some sort of in-game encyclopedia so gamers know which suit is which, or where each series came from. It's like with hyperdimension neptunia, the game should have some sort of information system to let the divers know what they're up against, or the characteristics that define each different mech (shown when they went through the desert to meet the builder guy).

ShinigamiRaptor said:
Just doesn't know a lot

Well she should know a lot. If she had the interest to even play a game in the first place, you would naturally have to interest to learn more about said game. It's like when you're playing CS:GO, you strive to play and learn recoil patterns of some of the guns. Or if you get stuck in a Hyperdimension Neptunia dungeon, you naturally would look up how to clear the stage.

By having the interest to play a game, one would naturally have the interest to learn more about a game. So not knowing about a game, especially if you're already 8 episodes in, feels just kind of wrong in a way. She knows about game mechanics, she knows how Forces work, so why would she not know about what makes up the game, which is Gundam?
lazypigzMay 24, 2018 4:46 PM

May 24, 2018 5:05 PM
Apr 2018
lazypigz said:
ShinigamiRaptor said:

In the east, you would be kind of out of it if you didn't know what Gundam was.

8 episodes in. That's at least 8 times in the world of Gundam. By playing 8 times of something you should at least know what which suit is which (unless it's custom made). Or which suit to pick. What I don't like is how the show is catering to the female gender by implementing cute mechs.

I'm admitting i didn't know what the kapool was by I proved a point that one can easily search up what mechs are what. They're in a game ffs. They must have some sort of in-game encyclopedia so gamers know which suit is which, or where each series came from. It's like with hyperdimension neptunia, the game should have some sort of information system to let the divers know what they're up against, or the characteristics that define each different mech (shown when they went through the desert to meet the builder guy).

ShinigamiRaptor said:
Just doesn't know a lot

Well she should know a lot. If she had the interest to even play a game in the first place, you would naturally have to interest to learn more about said game. It's like when you're playing CS:GO, you strive to play and learn recoil patterns of some of the guns. Or if you get stuck in a Hyperdimension Neptunia dungeon, you naturally would look up how to clear the stage.

By having the interest to play a game, one would naturally have the interest to learn more about a game. So not knowing about a game, especially if you're already 8 episodes in, feels just kind of wrong in a way. She knows about game mechanics, she knows how Forces work, so why would she not know about what makes up the game, which is Gundam?

First point, it's not that she doesn't know anything. Just that she's not immersed in the lore and design aspects. Imagine it like playing a fighting game and simply playing a character you like the look of, instead of considering optimal matchups or any advanced mechanics. Plus, there are a LOT of mobile suits to figure out. Dozens of them just in the 0079 anime. There might be an in game codex, but unless you're a fan of the series, it's not exactly hard to get by without. She's likely going to learn more as the series goes, but right now she's gotten by with what she knows.
Second point, she knows about GBN. She gets the mechanics of the game. Not necessarily the world. Think a WoW player who knows tons about dungeon strategy and maximizing DPS and all, but couldn't tell you anything about the lore of Azeroth or anything not related to the game directly.
And while you can search up mechs, it's not something that you necessarily have to do. Momoka likes her Kapool, she has it designed to her taste, and she's winning. Boom
ShinigamiRaptorMay 24, 2018 5:23 PM
May 25, 2018 1:16 AM

May 2018
@Daniel_Naumov
Unless it is an inside job

Interesting idea actually.

@ShinigamiRaptor
It's that the mod team can't do anything but react.

But they don't do that...at least ban the abusers.
Something is fishy or the authors of Divers never played multiplayer games.

May 25, 2018 1:42 AM
Apr 2016
alshu said:
@Daniel_Naumov

@ShinigamiRaptor

Teaching people responsibility from the young age is fine, but showing how the girl got banned forever (and just created another account), would upset some viewers of lesser age.
May 25, 2018 2:21 AM

May 2018
@Daniel_Naumov
Teaching people responsibility from the young age is fine, but showing how the girl got banned forever (and just created another account), would upset some viewers of lesser age.

Naaah, they do it all the time those little b...but maybe not alerting their parents is good for mmo business.
May 25, 2018 6:37 AM
Apr 2018
alshu said:
@Daniel_Naumov

@ShinigamiRaptor

Thing is, we don't know if the users have been banned. We don't see the Jeagan trio or the ones Ogre took down again, so it's possible that they are taking steps to ban break decal users. It's just that administration isn't the focal point
May 25, 2018 7:22 AM
Apr 2016
ShinigamiRaptor said:
alshu said:
@Daniel_Naumov

@ShinigamiRaptor

Thing is, we don't know if the users have been banned. We don't see the Jeagan trio or the ones Ogre took down again, so it's possible that they are taking steps to ban break decal users. It's just that administration isn't the focal point

And would sadden some sods.
May 25, 2018 10:21 AM
Apr 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
ShinigamiRaptor said:

Plus administrators don't make for a very fun Gundam series. Now if they made a spinoff that felt like a crime show that might be cool
May 25, 2018 11:42 AM
Apr 2016
ShinigamiRaptor said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Plus administrators don't make for a very fun Gundam series. Now if they made a spinoff that felt like a crime show that might be cool

There was enough brutal Gundam with the Tekketsu no Orphans, but after this one I would like to see a continuation of the new history. Mobile Armours, Agnika Kaieru, strong stuff on humanity and philosophy.
May 27, 2018 9:56 PM

Apr 2016
bubblin said:

So, bubblin-san let me get this straight, if Stea is really wearing a dress which is identical to the one that Stella wears in Gundam SEED Destiny, does this mean that her name plus the dress is a nod to the said character????
Kotori_Sonoda said:

Aren't you forgetting that it's also the same mobile suit that Stella uses before!?
animangafreak_ZXMay 27, 2018 10:06 PM
神様はその独り子を賜ったほどに この世を愛してくださった。 それは御子を信じる者が一人も滅びないで 永遠の命を得るためである。
kamisama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
For God so love the world that he gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.
May 28, 2018 12:23 AM
Apr 2016
animangafreak_ZX said:
bubblin said:

So, bubblin-san let me get this straight, if Stea is really wearing a dress which is identical to the one that Stella wears in Gundam SEED Destiny, does this mean that her name plus the dress is a nod to the said character????
Kotori_Sonoda said:

Aren't you forgetting that it's also the same mobile suit that Stella uses before!?

Yes it means, what else could it mean? Almost everything in this series is a nod to others, as throughout it many references to gundams, characters, scenes are seen (not that I understand them since I have only seen Tekketsu no Orphans, which was already featured as a reference here).
Aug 14, 2018 8:46 AM

Feb 2012
Ayame cuteness overload

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 16, 2021 4:20 AM

Jun 2017
I can see what people mean by the series being a bit disjointed, the small stakes (cheating at video games) is treated in such a dramatic fashion it's pretty funny. Still, so far the show has been average-to-good, wavering on the 6 and 7.
Mar 13, 2022 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
Ayame looking so fine.
The Fourgguy Rangers.
Riku and Ayame together.
Cucuruz Doan's Island.
Stea attacks.
Dat break boost.
Riku wins.
Riku and Ayame watching fireworks.
Dat ending.
It's him.... and him. Dat smile.

I have to laugh at Cucuruz's Doan Island because that episode is getting remade.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2018

34 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 21, 2023 10:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2018

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

11 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:54 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

15 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Divers Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.