Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2018 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was a rough one for Hachirou. Not only fighting someone he is familiar with but just surviving and reflecting the good times they've had once before.

Second half of the episode had a balanced mood of harmony and bloodthirst. Seriously, this show can never have a lasting happy moment...
May 21, 2018 10:32 AM

Jul 2011
This is what Basilisk anime is made of, bloody fights without mercy.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
May 21, 2018 11:32 AM
May 2011
Hope that lesbian will die soon too.
May 21, 2018 11:50 AM
Mar 2017

Why? Is it because she is a woman who cajoles men to kill them?
It was difficult for me to become attached to the children, but I think the one who had the most appreciation for me was the holster girl. And they killed her
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
May 21, 2018 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
What a sad episode! Hachisu got her precious hand cut, I hope Rui kills Shichigen...I know he was being controlled but...but I guess everyone will die or just Hibiki and Hachirou will be alive in the end
May 21, 2018 2:19 PM

Feb 2012
Jeez shit is finally hitting the fan these last couple of episodes until the end.

When he ran up on her with the sword I though the big guy will step in and block it, instead he just stood there and let him cut off both her arms damn.

Can't wait to see how will this wrap up.
May 21, 2018 4:20 PM
Nov 2012
Just realized there are only 4 episode left and wow it's just been bad. Yasha died and there are 4 episode left with the rest of the bad guy still alive feels like it going to get squished.

In one episode i swear armour dude took a bath and was without his armour, this episode armour dude blows up near instant.
Did not really feel much when gun gal died

Joujin should just be a adult flim director.
May 22, 2018 6:45 AM

Apr 2012
Wow, they finally remembered that they are a Basilisk's siquel. However, it was so sudden that I was even a little scared.

FireCrauter said:

Why? Is it because she is a woman who cajoles men to kill them?
It was difficult for me to become attached to the children, but I think the one who had the most appreciation for me was the holster girl. And they killed her

Do not worry, I'm pretty sure that killing one guy and "zombifying" another was a kind of attempt to formalize their yuri pairing as an official couple without options. Although I noticed that she said to him "You can seduce any woman", although she used to say that she "does not take interest in men".
May 22, 2018 10:33 AM

May 2015
F*ck my favorite girl! And in a b#llsh*t way... Hachisu stood there and watched Shichigen charge at her with a drawn freaking sword in a battle stance and did nothing (because her past, shown in this episode maybe I can understand it even if I call BS) but don’t get me started with Shikibu the dude didn’t protect his girl, I thought Big Guy would protect her no matter the cost... so much BS!
May 23, 2018 2:20 AM

Oct 2010
This show in a nutshell; Shichigen is OP as fuck
May 23, 2018 7:56 AM
Oct 2015
Are people enjoying this show?

I cannot get into it. I feel like all the main characters have been made to look so weak thus far in the show and now they are suddenly fighting the most powerful people in the show. Also the past few episodes keep showing peoples past which just drags out the action.
May 23, 2018 9:34 AM

Oct 2008
They are literally brutal to the shinobi teens!
Saizou = squashed, dead.
Hachisu = out of commission, no more hands, not sure if dead.
Shikibu = exploded, dead.
Shichigen = out of commission as well, slave.

Rui & Utsutsu might be next? i think Shichigen would go after them but since Yasha Itaru is down maybe Shichigen would snap out of it but will still be shocked on what he did to Hachisu & Shikibu...
Hachirou & Hibiki would fornicate!?

Looks like Namenba would be the only shinobi survivor huh...
5/5.

Nov 11, 2023 9:44 AM

Dec 2022
Finally, one of the Joujinshuu died. Shichigen was as useless in the present as he was in the past. He does nothing but get everyone he supposedly cares about killed.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 24 Discussion

bisikerim - Aug 8, 2018

7 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 18, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 23 Discussion

Archean-Return - Nov 11, 2023

0 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 22 Discussion

0 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:57 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 21 Discussion

0 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2018

17 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 9:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.