Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 86 Volume 2 Discussion

May 21, 2018 2:17 AM

THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

As usual, very confusing as to what is going on and at what time exactly we are, but thats fine, its still great, and itll make more sense as we go on! but jesus this volume was great, started off lightly, with we seeing how they arrived at the Federation and how they lived there, and at the end we have a huge war where the legions attacked all countries with massive armies, and at the end we end with a cliffhanger? i think it is, now i cant wait for the next volume to see how this ends and the reunion of Shin and Lena!

May 27, 2018 6:19 AM

I'm currently reading it so just wait a bit, I finished volume 1 and oh boy it was good

Feb 23, 4:53 PM

Personally I disliked this volume. It's particularly disappointing after how great the first volume was.

Part of it is that it's hard to get into the novel when you already know how it ends, as we do from Volume 1. I don't particularly care about the new characters introduced, especially Fredericka whom I believe is a waste of space and a contrived reason for a loli to be around. The other thing I realized was that Lena was a large part of what made Volume 1 so good, and she is mostly absent in this volume.

I don't know where to find a translated volume 3 right now but I'm not that interested in continuing at the moment, either. I'll wait a while. An anime adaptation will probably come out first, though.