Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Devils' Line
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2018 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess Tenjou didn't actually plan to harm Tsukasa. Doubt she had that in planned but she's also not her ally.

I actually kinda feel bad for this sniper girl now. She went through a lot and is trying to get her life together. Tsukasa didn't seem scared this episode so I think her confidence improved a bit.

It's too bad nothing really good happens to her in this show. Feels like her life is constantly in danger, all the time.
May 19, 2018 9:21 AM

Jun 2015
Tenjou is a nice person after all, she sure has went through a lot. Tsukasa is gaining more confidence in herself. She keeps getting in danger and can't seem to catch a break. Yuuki saved her just in time.
May 19, 2018 10:47 AM

Nov 2016
The escape was a bit weird. Tenjou didn't want to harm Tsukasa. In the end Tsukasa wanted to help her, what a naive girl.

Tenjou should be thinking if devils are really her enemy. Anzai struggling and scared with himself was a nice touch. He really have a lot to learn to control his devil.

That ending though, Anzai saving Tsukasa one more time. She really loves to get in trouble! Curious for what is coming next.
May 19, 2018 11:00 AM

Jul 2015
Really enjoyed the episode.

Seems the show is getting better & better.

Tenjou's human side were shown and also her trust in humanity is shaken.

Also Tsukasa is getting more and more character development.

The rescue was grand.

5/5 episode.

May 19, 2018 11:05 AM

Jul 2017
Yet another mediocre episode of this show. Atleast the ending was pretty good but the whole story just feels 'meh'. This episode included.
May 19, 2018 11:18 AM
May 2018
I just love this anime.
I have watched many anime, but this is best i just love anzai and tsukasa. I have read the manga couple of times and watched anime many many times and it's best everytime. ❤

In this episode when Anzai took tsukasa when she was shot was the best. Same time so loving but so hurting... I can't wait till next episode when they try to "sex". ❤
Nakano_May 19, 2018 11:33 AM
May 19, 2018 11:40 AM
Jan 2017
Nakano_ said:
I just love this anime.
I have watched many anime, but this is best i just love anzai and tsukasa. I have read the manga couple of times and watched anime many many times and it's best everytime. ❤

In this episode when Anzai took tsukasa when she was shot was the best. Same time so loving but so hurting... I can't wait till next episode when they try to "sex". ❤

I saw that Devils Line has only 8 episodes... :O and the last will be 25 chapter of manga (omg one of the best ) is it true? This anime has only 8 episodes? :( Its so strange number for anime.. they r planning more? Somebody heard sth?
May 19, 2018 12:22 PM

May 2008
God this episode made me angry, and for one reason only. Tsukasa was being fucking stupid.

Look, when Ushio was chasing her, he CLEARLY saw what floor the elevator Tsukasa got on was going up to. She should have known that too, given she got into the elevator right beside the one she came out of after tasering him. If she REALLY was smart (which clearly, she isn't) and wanted to throw him off course, she should have landed on floor 14, IMMEDIATELY got into the elevator beside the one she came out of, picked a different floor to go on, and then try to leave the building instead of staying stationary on the floor he saw her land on and hide stupidly in a room on said floor.

Ugh. This is the reason why I can't have sympathy for her in this episode. I don't dislike her, but this was a blatantly stupid and amateur move when the solution would have been so damn easy.

May 19, 2018 12:29 PM
Nov 2016
Another 'meh' episode.
Tsuakasa is still annoying as shit.
May 19, 2018 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
Artbelle said:
I saw that Devils Line has only 8 episodes... :O and the last will be 25 chapter of manga (omg one of the best ) is it true? This anime has only 8 episodes? :( Its so strange number for anime.. they r planning more? Somebody heard sth?

From what I could gather from Googling, and it sadly wasn't much, it does seem to end at 8 episodes, but I hope that won't be the case as I'm simply loving this show.

That being said, however, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :/

---

Liked the episode enough. Particularly with Anzai struggling about wanting to protect Tsukasa and also not wanting to hurt her with his devil side.

Loved the moment when Anzai came to Tsukasa's rescue again at the end of the episode. It was nerve-racking, but also sweet. ♥

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next! Especially with that implied "sex scene" that was shown in the preview for episode 8!!
May 19, 2018 7:33 PM
Oct 2012
Does any of you know how many episodes this will get ?
May 19, 2018 8:15 PM

Mar 2013
lilymeid1998 said:
Does any of you know how many episodes this will get ?

Anichart says 12, I'm betting 12.

Anyway, this ep was good in the sense it wrapped a lot of information in the manga I thought they would skip up nicely to save on time, Like how ol doc got there and his role, and the entire Anzai background coming out,all the moles have been revealed (seemingly), and the realization of his struggle, and how he transformed just to save Tsukasa, not for blood or anything that he would think "normally" transforms him. I still think the anime is rushed but I don't really think it can be helped just because I am such a fan of the manga to begin with you can't really but all the information in.

Also for everyone that keeps on hating Tsukasa, How many fuckboy MC's with no personality are there that people love to self insert as. Let the girls have one. I can't argue she is a good character in the anime but she does much better in the manga, i really think they were aiming for the self insert here.

I just keep wondering how they will end the anime, since the manga is not finished.. and there are still key characters not in the anime yet.
May 20, 2018 12:08 AM

Apr 2015
I've not paid enough attention...lost track a bit of the villains.
May 20, 2018 1:56 AM
Sep 2017
Really decent episode we got here...
And huehueheu i can sence SMEXXXX

May 20, 2018 2:38 AM
Dec 2017
I honestly loved this episode. Anzai's starting to learn about himself and Tsukasa was just awesome. Naoya clearly had the upper hand yet she still told him off. She may be pretty freaking vulnerable and defenseless (at least without the stun gun) but she's still kinda cool in my opinion.

And the next episode...haha...I can't wait.
May 20, 2018 4:42 AM

Feb 2018
Okay eps for me.
There's to many leaks in police org, Tenjou stating questioning is devil is the real enemy, and ushio killed devil cuz pity of them -_-
And the last part anzai save tsukasa,

Anzai devil face appear is because he jump and save tsukasa or because Tsukasa get shot and her blood attract anzai ?
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
May 20, 2018 4:44 AM

Jun 2013
As usual Tsukasa was freaking annoying and being fucking stupid as usual. Can't this girl act natural? She's always getting caught because of her stupidity.

Honestly, that Ushio guy looked like Anzai to me for a moment that I was thrown off. Poor animation quality, sometimes their bodies look uneven too. It irks me but I'm trying to focus on the story, I'm already reading the manga and it's much better. They left out a few things like Oryo being an okama. It would've been nice to see him in drag like he does in the manga.

I think they're going to try and have sex in the next episode. I wonder if they'll be successful.
臭い-
May 20, 2018 4:58 AM
May 2018
Artbelle said:
Nakano_ said:
I just love this anime.

I have read allready 52 chapter and i don't think this anime inclues only 8 episodes.
May 20, 2018 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
This is ridiculously bad.
May 20, 2018 2:36 PM

Jul 2015
Ooooohhhhh boy things are heating up, people are learning and growing and the situation keeps getting more and more tense. This was a good episode, and I'm kind of hyped for the next now.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 21, 2018 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
Nakano_ said:
I just love this anime.

"I have watched many anime" wtf you've seen TWO, cringe
May 21, 2018 11:39 AM

Mar 2009
Are they seriously going to have sex next episode? Don't they need somebody to monitor them while they're doing the deed?
May 21, 2018 7:14 PM

Mar 2013
Mormegil said:
Are they seriously going to have sex next episode? Don't they need somebody to monitor them while they're doing the deed?

no spoilers but, the doctor is there. Hint Hint.
May 22, 2018 8:33 AM
May 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Nakano_ said:
I just love this anime.

"I have watched many anime" wtf you've seen TWO, cringe

I have put only couple anime what i have watched. I just register in here.
Nakano_May 22, 2018 8:51 AM
May 22, 2018 9:07 PM

Oct 2008
the whole Police Division 5 is a bunch of spies!
Tsukasa always gets involved in the mess!
Anzai is in the nick of time saving Tsukasa! damn everything is also messed-up!
5/5.

May 24, 2018 12:19 AM

Feb 2017
Am i dumb or something?
The end of ep 6 and the start ep 7 not synchron.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 25, 2018 2:54 AM

Jul 2013
god Tsukasa is so annoying uurrrghhh
Sep 9, 2018 9:46 AM

Apr 2018
What the hell... I think Anzai`s on drugs...
Feb 5, 2021 6:37 PM

May 2015
tá mas esse novo moço que apareceu asjkajskajs looking fine mesmo que seja a bad guy
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Apr 17, 2021 3:40 PM
Apr 2021
I read the manga before I ever saw this anime & I've got to say the anime had everything I would look for...it made me laugh on some episodes (my weird sense of humor) , feel shy with the sex parts ☺ and feel the romance on the romantice parts
Oct 26, 2021 2:13 PM

Jan 2021
Tsukasa... Why couldn't you spare 10s to tell Anzai how Ushio looks like...

That lecture though. Truly both brave and dumb.
Apr 11, 2023 12:55 PM
Aug 2021
The more I watch this anime the more it grows on me but it is a trash anime ngl😂. It is literally an emo kid in love with a goody Tushu girl and a random overpowered character. This episode though was the nicest episode so far bro zoomed ton save her life. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devils Line Episode 12 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 16, 2018

25 by hellokittyluv23 »»
Mar 29, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Devils Line Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

140 by Karva1 »»
Mar 9, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Devils Line Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

184 by Karva1 »»
Mar 9, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Devils Line Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 16, 2018

5 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 17, 2023 4:18 PM

Poll: » Devils Line Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

26 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 17, 2023 12:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.