Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 19, 2018 7:49 AM
Dec 2016
Neischen said:

Everyone has their own tastes and that we should respecc :3.

Yeah. That is the main point of not arguing about scores.
Respeccccccccc
Idk why I spend so much time in writing such irrelevant replies ._.
May 19, 2018 7:55 AM

May 2017
The thing is most of the people don't understand the rating system on MAL and I don't give a shit about other's taste. Though i do respect their taste and lastly does this rating stuff even makes sense ? Seems unfair to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2018 8:26 AM

Oct 2012
RHYZED said:
This thread went to 100% really quickly :D

Just to clarify a few things:

- I did not criticize people who rate Anime and give them low scores. A user has his rights to score with whatever rating. The only things I was asking myself is why are people obsessed with hating everything. I just saw a user with over 1000 Anime watched but he literally hated everything just in the sake of hating.

- I did not want to go into the "Lol the MAL ratings are useless" discussions in the first place. I was wondering why this one dude (or maybe a few more) are registered on this site - watching over 20.000 Minutes of shit (they're actually hating) but continue doing it. Do you really enjoy Animes or do you enjoy hating as a matter of principe? How did you start watching Anime?

- My goodness, guys :D I respect everyone's opinion I am old enough (20) I guess. I am just curious as fuck when it comes to personalities and I am interested in human beings. When I am asking why people do things they HATE for over 20k minutes I am asking why are they doing it. Most of the answers helped me understanding tho. Dont take things too serious , life will be much better (ye I also should not take animeprofiles/ratings seriously but still interested in the person behind the name sometimes)

Have a good day

You should probably just ask this one specific dude if your question is so specific it pertains mostly to him. No one else knows why this one dude watches so much anime he doesn't like.
May 19, 2018 8:29 AM
Feb 2018
YizelTro said:
iNathanLite said:

Oh they're just numbers? Fair enough, I'll start rating all the amime I love with a 1, you know, because they're just numbers.

i will gladly love it if you do that darling, because i have seen some people turn the score upside down like that too. the highest is 1 and the lowest is 10 XD. we are free do to what we want :)

But it says like "Good", "Very Good", "Bad" etc next to the numbers.
May 19, 2018 8:44 AM

Feb 2010
RHYZED said:

- I did not criticize people who rate Anime and give them low scores. A user has his rights to score with whatever rating. The only things I was asking myself is why are people obsessed with hating everything. I just saw a user with over 1000 Anime watched but he literally hated everything just in the sake of hating.

Which you concluded from his ratings, right? Or did you have a lengthy conversation with them where they mentioned hating every anime? I doubt it. So this is about ratings, and nothing else.

- I did not want to go into the "Lol the MAL ratings are useless" discussions in the first place. I was wondering why this one dude (or maybe a few more) are registered on this site - watching over 20.000 Minutes of shit (they're actually hating) but continue doing it. Do you really enjoy Animes or do you enjoy hating as a matter of principe? How did you start watching Anime?

Always intelligent to ask anyone about why someone is doing something except the people you're curious about. What did you expect?

- My goodness, guys :D I respect everyone's opinion I am old enough (20) I guess. I am just curious as fuck when it comes to personalities and I am interested in human beings. When I am asking why people do things they HATE for over 20k minutes I am asking why are they doing it. Most of the answers helped me understanding tho. Dont take things too serious , life will be much better (ye I also should not take animeprofiles/ratings seriously but still interested in the person behind the name sometimes)

That's the problem. You've already jumped to the conclusion that they must hate everything because of their low scores, so you only ask 'why' they hate and not 'why' they score low, and aren't even considering that they don't hate anime and you just interpreted things that way.

That's the ignorance of threads like this. You see low scores, and instead of asking 'why do you rate lowly?' you immediately jump to 'why do you hate everything?'. You just want people to explain and back up the conclusion you already drew by yourself, rather than really explain the reality of the situation and why people might use lower scores like that. You can think of yourself as open-minded and interested in the person behind the account but the way you're phrasing your questions betrays that. You're not curious, you think you already know exactly what's going on and only accept explanations that don't contradict that premise. That's not curiosity, that's just pure ego.
I probably regret this post by now.
May 19, 2018 8:47 AM

Jun 2012
Swagernator said:
Yeah, i used to like Naruto too.

But times change.

Funny thing, I used to like it too, then I didn't because lolShounen, then I got over the "baby's first anime" mental block. It's got problems for days but eh. The good parts can be pretty moving

Anyway back on topic, I find numerical ratings utterly useless. Letter grades will tell you someone's thoughts a lot better
May 19, 2018 9:03 AM

Aug 2016
iNathanLite said:
Werty800 said:
Scores are just numbers, they don't need to represent the amount of enjoyment you get out of something, they don't represent anything, they're just numbers.
But no, sure, go on, put a stigma on someone because of stupid numbers, that's what people should do. I'm sure you fully understand those people through their anime scores. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

Oh they're just numbers? Fair enough, I'll start rating all the amime I love with a 1, you know, because they're just numbers.

Why would I care? Go for it my dude. Who's stopping you?
May 19, 2018 9:07 AM

Jan 2018
Some people just need to stop overanalyzing for a minute and just learn what fun is
May 19, 2018 9:11 AM

Sep 2017
Haha. They just like to boast their list btw. Hate those kind of people.
May 19, 2018 9:13 AM

Oct 2015
Pullman said:
That's the problem. You've already jumped to the conclusion that they must hate everything because of their low scores, so you only ask 'why' they hate and not 'why' they score low, and aren't even considering that they don't hate anime and you just interpreted things that way.
You should probably read from when this thread blew up. You'll understand why he came to that conclusion
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1729987&show=50#msg55285416
May 19, 2018 9:23 AM

Feb 2010
EGOIST said:
Pullman said:
You should probably read from when this thread blew up. You'll understand why he came to that conclusion
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1729987&show=50#msg55285416

But he already came to that conclusion when he created the thread in the first place? That toxic bait guy entered it later. Not to mention that drawing generalized conclusions based on a single individual is always questionable, so no, I wouldn't understand how he came to that conclusion based on one toxic guy who's most likely some sort of baiter.

Plus, as me and others pointed out, if there is one single person that makes you wonder stuff like that, you go ask that single person why they do what they do, and not literally everyone else but them. The whole approach of threads like this is just stupid and pointless, if you want to find out more about the person behind the account, you ask them and not a bunch of strangers by turning the question you have about that one guy into some kind of 'Why do people in general do this?' question, as if it was a common thing and not just about one person you don't understand but don't want to talk to directly.
May 19, 2018 9:24 AM

Jul 2016
Y'all should adopt my premium autismo rating system tbh.

OT: Basically everyone has said it already, but you are pretty much jumping conclusions. Don't ask why people watch stuff they hate if you don't know if they actually do and just base that assumption off of scores alone. Scores are the lowest form of expressing a complex opinion.

If you are actually interested in how the low scoring averages of some users came to be and their actual opinions behind and reasons for assigning a certain number to a certain entry then I recommend you skip the middle man of the forums and just approach these people directly. Pm them. Hit up a friendly conversation. Get to know them. Do not jump to conclusions and I'm sure all of them will be happy to have a respectful conversation.

But honestly it looks to me like you either don't really care and just wanted to use one of the greatest and oversued bait topics to have a giggle or something. If you actually cared you would approach people directly.
May 19, 2018 9:30 AM
Feb 2017
>Different ratings

>Different taste

Like someone already mentioned, anime rated with 3 can still be enjoyable.

And some people really like to be elitists.

I personally, have a stricter rating system. So what an average person considers a 7, I would consider a 4.

(Also, you don't know if you'll like an anime before you watch it.)

May 19, 2018 9:38 AM

Feb 2015
Pullman said:
RHYZED said:

Which you concluded from his ratings, right? Or did you have a lengthy conversation with them where they mentioned hating every anime? I doubt it. So this is about ratings, and nothing else.

Always intelligent to ask anyone about why someone is doing something except the people you're curious about. What did you expect?

That's the ignorance of threads like this. You see low scores, and instead of asking 'why do you rate lowly?' you immediately jump to 'why do you hate everything?'. You just want people to explain and back up the conclusion you already drew by yourself, rather than really explain the reality of the situation and why people might use lower scores like that. You can think of yourself as open-minded and interested in the person behind the account but the way you're phrasing your questions betrays that. You're not curious, you think you already know exactly what's going on and only accept explanations that don't contradict that premise. That's not curiosity, that's just pure ego.

damn that's long. he just doesnt know how to say it man chill lol.
it's as if you are angry about it. im sure he didnt meant to say that. he just choose the wrong word.
not all of us is very good at describing what we want to ask or tell
May 19, 2018 9:40 AM

Feb 2015
iNathanLite said:
YizelTro said:

i will gladly love it if you do that darling, because i have seen some people turn the score upside down like that too. the highest is 1 and the lowest is 10 XD. we are free do to what we want :)

But it says like "Good", "Very Good", "Bad" etc next to the numbers.

yeah y'know, people love to do absurd thing. like want to be different than the other lol
YizelTroMay 19, 2018 9:52 AM
May 19, 2018 9:56 AM

Feb 2010
YizelTro said:
Pullman said:

it's as if you are angry about it. im sure he didnt meant to say that. he just choose the wrong word.

I'm not particularly angry but I do not enjoy seeing people make ignorant generalizations or jump to conclusions based on a single user. It's never not stupid. And when they say 'I learned and I understand now' just to reiterate the same generalizations they have been criticzed for already, it makes me wonder if they know what 'learning' even means. If they even read the posts of anyone but this Verbatim guy.

When people are wrong, I tell them they are wrong to give them the opportunity to learn. I don't like ignorance so I call it out, end of story. I'll do that in all contexts whenever I encounter it and if you don't like it you don't have to read it, but I'm certainly not gonna stop and suddenly be supportive of what I see as stupid and wrong generalizations and conclusions even if people find it rude.

And I can only really reply to what people actually write so if they don't know how to properly express themselves and get misunderstood because of that, it's not my fault. I can't go around automatically assuming everyone means what I want them to mean even if they say something different just to avoid disagreements. That's not how communication works. Unlike you I don't think I know better what someone really wants to say. I just take them by their words because that's all we have on a forum like this. Words.

Also that post wasn't long. wtf? Have you ever read a book or even a newspaper? I'm not sure why people are so intimidated by a handful of words...
May 19, 2018 10:08 AM
Nov 2016
Um your whole thread in terms of syntax sense is horrible and it pains my brain. None the less I managed to get what ur trying to say.

As for your question, why does it matter to you so much on how others rated those 1k or more animes?

As for me rating has to do with 1.plot 2.artwork 3.number of eps 4.Intensity of each episode but of course there are those animes that deny some of all of the above and you just end up hating it.

Simply bcus they wasted your time for smth below of what you think just good, but usually it's a pile of crap, take mushishi for example, for me it's utterly boring.

I guess each person has its own factors that he or she bases his ratings over an anime, but surely if you gather them up the majority will agree over certain ones. For example I think the number of eps applies to most users and especially the plot of course. There those that also cringe or dislike a lot animes that have a lot of stuff that in their opinion should be either censored or not included. Say drugs, naked body parts, Loli chars bcus it reminds them pedophilia or whatever, religious stuff, racism and the list goes on.

As for me I absolutely don't watch anything that has to do with homosexuality or anything pervert, when I fall on animes like these even by accident I just drop them and give them a nice zero.

Call me irrational or whatever but since I can't watch the whole anime it's not worthy a single point. Not that I believe it matters so much for the creators so much but atleast the majority is like that. That way other users won't have to burn their eyes like most of the rest of us did.
May 19, 2018 10:31 AM

Feb 2015
Pullman said:
YizelTro said:

I'm not particularly angry but I do not enjoy seeing people make ignorant generalizations or jump to conclusions based on a single user. It's never not stupid. And when they say 'I learned and I understand now' just to reiterate the same generalizations they have been criticzed for already, it makes me wonder if they know what 'learning' even means. If they even read the posts of anyone but this Verbatim guy.

When people are wrong, I tell them they are wrong to give them the opportunity to learn. I don't like ignorance so I call it out, end of story. I'll do that in all contexts whenever I encounter it and if you don't like it you don't have to read it, but I'm certainly not gonna stop and suddenly be supportive of what I see as stupid and wrong generalizations and conclusions even if people find it rude.

And I can only really reply to what people actually write so if they don't know how to properly express themselves and get misunderstood because of that, it's not my fault. I can't go around automatically assuming everyone means what I want them to mean even if they say something different just to avoid disagreements. That's not how communication works. Unlike you I don't think I know better what someone really wants to say. I just take them by their words because that's all we have on a forum like this. Words.

Also that post wasn't long. wtf? Have you ever read a book or even a newspaper? I'm not sure why people are so intimidated by a handful of words...
i mean, at least why no we try to understand what op means first and then we discuss about it. if op put the wrong word, we tell him that he express it with a wrong sentence or word.and dude in a thread like this, a freaking words like that looks so long to me hahaha. just, it's rare to me to see something like that in here.i didnt get intimidate. i was just impressed by it :) like, to sacrifice your time just to think what you want to write and write it all in this thread. if it's me, nahh i rather work my thing on AE or PS, but since it's looks interesting, i tried to see a little bit hahaha, and when i reply to op's first post, i saw the last page, and lol.
YizelTroMay 19, 2018 10:44 AM
May 19, 2018 11:23 AM

Dec 2017
@Pullman

- I did not get an answer because the said user was not online for months + there are more people I found who are literally doing the same shit I was talking about.

Furthermore said user had comments implemented in his profile and I read his reviews. It was interesting.

- Why I ask in the forum? Already said + Because i want to know if other people experienced the same things or know similar users. Also, I just started posting in this forum to see how many people get triggered by things and how many people are open-minded , helpful and cool. A few guys gave proper answers instead of talking shit that does not belong here + do you know why forums exist? Just wanted to talk with more people instead of that 1 dude who did not answer.

- Ye I Jumped to a conclusion but why is that wrong or negative? I saw that 1 extreme example and a few similar users who are doing this + I thought about people who I did not find yet but probably doing the "hate thing" i mentioned.

- But please tell me what you mean with conclusion in the first place. I just saw someone who hated almost every Anime he watched and asked why people still doing/watching things when they hate it - will hate it. He left notes in his profile (you are able to do that) next to the anime-rating. So many shows - not a single positive word. So I dont know what you are tyting to criticize here.

- "pure ego". Is that an insult or something? I know I am but I already said that I am interested in people behind the username sometimes. Weird habit.
RHYZEDMay 19, 2018 11:30 AM
I am ignorant - brace yourself!!!!
May 19, 2018 11:39 AM

Dec 2017
And something more to clarify.

- Why did I create this thread?
Because I want to talk about things I am interested in - and I wanted to start an interesting discussion. See I am enjoying this right now. A few cool answers that helped me understanding.

- You could have just PMd that guy.
I did but starting a discussion with many users in a forum is 1. more interesting 2. Maybe similar people come across and can explain 3. People already have an answer because this kind of discussion was kicked off already. It was a question for everyone who is wondering (look how many people saw this thread already)

- Why bait title etc?
Why not :P

- Why criticizing numbers in a profile?
Not exactly talking about the mere numbers. More about the reviews and hate some people spread but still watching so many things. This can be conveyed to any similar situation.
May 19, 2018 12:17 PM

Jun 2017
Well there are a quite number of reasons I could think of my head. I think the biggest one is that different people have a different sense of rating. Some people only use 4-10 me included. I only use 1-3 for the anime I have dropped. While other people use the rating system to the fullest extent. Like a 5 rated anime could be considered good/enjoyable.
May 19, 2018 12:21 PM

Jul 2015
I wouldn't get too hung up on these MAL ratings, they are purely subjective. I also believe there may be some bias towards shonen type anime series as well. I would only watch anime for fun anyway.
May 19, 2018 1:00 PM

Mar 2017
It doesn't surprise me why someone would hate most of the shows they watched. I don't think anime would be fun anymore either if I made it a mission to hit 1000 completed shows (not including movies). Of course, there are some people who have been watching for over a decade or two and I get that, but 1000+ shows sounds ridiculous in a short amount of time.

Entertainment shouldn't be a race - it's more enjoyable taking things slow and steady.
May 19, 2018 1:04 PM

Nov 2013
RHYZED said:
you actually hate Animes? Just saw people who hated over 1000 shows in reviews, comments and ratings, not a single positive thing. PMing these people did not help. Anyone here who experienced something similar/knows people who act like that? Cant really understand the pure hate some people spread on websites like this lol

This thread doesn't make sense.
There aren't so many people who already watched over 1000 anyways. And you can't judge them with only 30 completed anime in your list.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
May 19, 2018 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
they could be working on a badge or something, or maybe the dropped badge, don't know if there is a hate badge. but, some folks might not like a certain genre or something, who legit hate such a large list. if I didn't look past a lot of things (more these days than older anime) I'd probably have a hate list as well as a dropped list. but there are a few I do rate 4 but that's about as low as I'll go, 8 being the highest because I always find faults with something.
May 19, 2018 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Thread cleaned

From 7 pages down to 3....

ArdanazMay 19, 2018 2:04 PM
May 19, 2018 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
Ardanaz said:
Thread cleaned

From 7 pages down to 3....

whaaaa!!! i thought i did a good thing yesterday! and now it's all gone! D:
May 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Mar 2013
Obviously some anime is much better than others. If you’re critical of art you probably like Ghost In The Shell but hate most of any season that comes out.
May 20, 2018 1:25 PM

Jan 2011
I dunno, if I hated every anime I wouldn't watch them. I still enjoy a lot of them so I continue watching.
May 20, 2018 1:35 PM

May 2018
if anime is not hated .....then testosterone will not flow when they see anime which is amusing

May 20, 2018 3:17 PM

Jun 2017
Tastes change over time. Maybe there were a lot of shows they originally liked but as they watched more and more they stopped liking them so much so their ratings started to drop. Also if someone's seen that much anime it can be assumed they've seen almost all of the highly praised classics so anything they watch now probably won't be as good as those.
Though we are parted,
If on Mount Inaba's peak
I should hear the sound
Of the pine trees growing there,
I'll come back again to you.
May 20, 2018 4:14 PM

May 2018
sunako199 said:
1. they maybe an elitist

2. theyre masochists for
a. participating in the no-drop policy, watching shows they hate til the end just to give an appaling score
b. watching anime itself

3. mal rating system is really hard, imagine rating from 1-10, no wonder the ratings is irrelevant and i see people always revamping scores. this is also the reason why some people have their own rating system (again why the mal ratings is irrelevant), i saw someone rating it like oh its bad heres a 2, mediocore 5 then, good heres 7, thats my shit heres a 10, and ignores the other numbers, but i dont really blame them im 5-rating system stan

I agree about the rating system. I only have 2 ratings on here so far, but on IMDB I've always rated between 4 and 10. Only if something is outstandingly bad would I give it less than 4, and I suspect most people are not capable of gradating properly on such a large scale as the 1-10. But I'm sure someone will respond to this angrily stating that they can, so preemptive disclaimer: I said "most".
May 20, 2018 4:29 PM
Jul 2015
When certain people said my taste was bad, youre entitled to your own opinion which i dont give a shit what they think when they themselves give good animes a 1. They immediately become irrelevant because theyre a troll. I asked one person why they hate tokyo ghoul. There reason was because they like to shit on it.
May 20, 2018 10:09 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I mean, I love Olive Garden. You want to go to Olive Garden? I'll go there right away-- heck, I'll drive us. But I'm gonna rate Olive Garden a 4/10. Then there's Buca di Beppo of which I rate maybe like a 7/10.
Wienerschnitzel is one of my favorite places to eat-- I could eat it every day, but I rate it a 3/10.
And it takes a lot to get 8/10 through 10/10 for me, mostly because I feel that I haven't experienced those foods yet.
It's all the same with anime for me.

Also, sometimes when you watch a lot of anime, you hit this really odd point in your anime watching adventures/explorations where nothing seems to click. Nothing seems to be good anymore. And then the only thing to get you out of that is an anime that just happens to press all the right buttons. Like, I'm watching one right now, and it's just clicking so many good buttons. It feels great, BUT it took a long time and a lot of anime watching to even find this one, and in the process, a bunch of anime in between have been rated relatively low in the process.
A lot of people think that if you keep rating low then that means you don't like anime anymore or something, so why continue watching? However, it's my love for anime that makes me want to keep trying and find anime that push those good buttons. I have faith in anime and feel that somewhere out there, near "infinite" anime which will appeal to me exist, and I keep restoring my faith because over and over again I find them whether it's from long ago or airing today.

In the meantime, one of my favorite pastimes is talking crap about anime. :U Mwahaha. It really helps me figure out what I'm looking for though. I'll talk crap about my favorites too.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 20, 2018 11:19 PM

Apr 2015
I mean, I do agree that some of the users here who do nothing but downplay anime as a whole are annoying - actually, I only know of one user who does that, but I imagine there's a lot considering I barely go on these forums and yet it took me a second to find someone like that.

I even started getting annoyed when some of my MAL friends converted to movies and just kept talking about how much better movies were, practically leaving the site just so they could go to letterbox. sad face : (

But ... people who are critical of anime? Completely fine. Sometimes you don't know how much you like or hate something until you endure it all the way through.
observing a woman's body
May 21, 2018 1:06 AM

Feb 2016
I can't even answer that question because I don't understand it too. I respect every opinion and I usually don't care about score of others but I'm still really curious if people have like really low scores and watched a lot of Anime.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
May 21, 2018 2:30 AM

Jun 2016
Because they are hard to please which is fair enough to them or are one of those people who always find something to complain.
Does not really bother me as much unless they hate/dislike almost every anime they watch yet watch them all to the finish instead of just dropping them.
Gift by Mimurona

May 21, 2018 6:16 AM

Jul 2017
Just because you criticize something doesn't mean you didn't enjoy it to a certain extent. So are we only supposed to say good things about everything we watch? That's ridiculous.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
May 21, 2018 10:00 AM

Dec 2017
maluhia said:
Just because you criticize something doesn't mean you didn't enjoy it to a certain extent. So are we only supposed to say good things about everything we watch? That's ridiculous.

What you are saying/writing about these shows is what you think about them (except its sarkasm but I did not see any in their reviews).

Pure criticism =/= hate, I know that. But why should someone "criticize" over 500 shows but does not leave something good over the shows he "likes"? it seems like he did not enjoy any single show and when I only talk bad things about every show I have seen - I clearly did not enjoy them.

I can just imagine how these dudes watching Anime - complaining after every episode and memorise all the bad stuff for a fancy review. Wow seems like they enjoy watching Anime a lot. (Only thing they really enjoy are listing all the bad stuff & talking everything down what they see.)

Thats not just criticism for me and especially not amusement.
May 21, 2018 10:21 AM

Jul 2017
RHYZED said:
maluhia said:

What you are saying/writing about these shows is what you think about them (except its sarkasm but I did not see any in their reviews).

Pure criticism =/= hate, I know that. But why should someone "criticize" over 500 shows but does not leave something good over the shows he "likes"? it seems like he did not enjoy any single show and when I only talk bad things about every show I have seen - I clearly did not enjoy them.

I can just imagine how these dudes watching Anime - complaining after every episode and memorise all the bad stuff for a fancy review. Wow seems like they enjoy watching Anime a lot. (Only thing they really enjoy are listing all the bad stuff & talking everything down what they see.)

Thats not just criticism for me and especially not amusement.

Except it's not about you. It's about the person criticizing the show. I don't see why you're speaking for them, or care for that matter.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
May 25, 2018 11:58 PM
Aug 2013
RHYZED said:
UknwWhu said:
why does it bother you that people have opinions? I'm going to your profile now, there better not be any grading there.

Did you actually read what I posted?

Everyone is interested in something, I am interesting in people.

People get triggered so fast, its hilarious

Yes I read you intolerant opinion

RHYZED said:
you actually hate Animes? Just saw people who hated over 1000 shows in reviews, comments and ratings, not a single positive thing. PMing these people did not help. Anyone here who experienced something similar/knows people who act like that? Cant really understand the pure hate some people spread on websites like this lol

Your post reeks of hypocrisy. How can you post something intolerable than finish of with the "Everyone is interested in something, I'm interested in people" line?
May 26, 2018 1:15 AM

Dec 2017
UknwWhu said:
RHYZED said:

Did you actually read what I posted?

Everyone is interested in something, I am interesting in people.

People get triggered so fast, its hilarious

Yes I read you intolerant opinion

RHYZED said:

Your post reeks of hypocrisy. How can you post something intolerable than finish of with the "Everyone is interested in something, I'm interested in people" line?

(facepalm) (Why do I even bother with this)

Where am I intolerant dude, I accept all of the answers and agree with almost everything LOL, get your stuff right and read every post instead (lol). Also there were posts before someone came to clean things up

Also not really hyprocrisy at all. My first post exists because of my interests. I just did not mention it. I was asked why I created the thread so there was an honest answer. But hey if you dont understand I am fine with that
RHYZEDMay 26, 2018 1:24 AM
Aug 10, 2018 7:53 AM

Apr 2010
I love anime and don't watch what I don't like. I mean, I watched some things I dislike, but they are quite rare. Enough to see my ranking to understand that.

Aug 11, 2018 4:59 AM

Jun 2015
Pixel_Vapour said:
People who use the full rating scale are inherently more interesting than the ones that rate everything 8+

Exactly but by that same logic people who use the full rating scale are inherntly more interesting than those who only use the scores from 1 to 5 even if they liked the anime. They just don't give it more than 5 to have a low mean score and look edgy.

Aug 11, 2018 5:07 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Why do you care so much about people's mean score?
Now show me the user who rated your pwecious favourite animu low.
Aug 11, 2018 7:10 PM

Jul 2017
Don't worry, I still like anime in fact they all have a 10/10 in my list.
Aug 12, 2018 12:09 AM

Nov 2016
Dark_Lord9 said:
Pixel_Vapour said:
People who use the full rating scale are inherently more interesting than the ones that rate everything 8+

Exactly but by that same logic people who use the full rating scale are inherntly more interesting than those who only use the scores from 1 to 5 even if they liked the anime. They just don't give it more than 5 to have a low mean score and look edgy.

Yeah that's true. I don't get that either.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

115 by APolygons2 »»
25 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

73 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
8 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 7 hours ago

16 by LenRea »»
10 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

19 by LenRea »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.