Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 15, 2021 11:41 PM

Oct 2020
Saekano because of the betrayals at the end of S2 and MC's patheticness
Apr 15, 2021 11:54 PM

Jun 2020
Kamisama ni Natta Hi
what the fuck was that.
one of the worst pieces of media i have ever seen. shallow. vile.
Apr 16, 2021 12:22 AM

Apr 2020
Sora no solitude, thank god I only read the manga but the anime is no less than hentai of twins having s*x with each other and the words they were saying, I only watched that anime for one minute and my soul got corrupted
Apr 16, 2021 12:25 AM

Jul 2007
I'm more absolutely disgusted by the sheer amount of MAL users who watch anime on their phones. If this was 10 years ago I would say to go do a specific thing to yourselves but that isn't considered appropriate anymore so I will just say fuck you. You children make me feel ill.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Apr 16, 2021 1:02 AM

Nov 2015
Tatoeba Rasuto Danjon Mae no Mura no Shōnen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Yō na Monogatari was disgusting and I hated it.
Apr 16, 2021 1:56 AM

Dec 2018
Attack on Titan, The manga is total trash at this point, but the themes and message that it conveyed are totally disgusting. What I got out of it is:
dipItFooMay 13, 2021 11:28 PM
Apr 16, 2021 2:00 AM

Jul 2015
I thought Diabolik Lovers was in poor taste, on top of it being really bad. I know some people like stories that romanticize toxic relationships/abusive behavior, but Diabolik Lovers really feels like it's aimed at teens so it seems pretty irresponsible to me. It really is also very bad, I like vampires so I was really annoyed about how much I didn't like this.
Apr 16, 2021 2:24 AM
Apr 2021
I haven't watched it, but I did watch one scene from Redo of Healer just because I wanted to see what the fuss was about tho and it did genuinely upset me.
I think it's a combination of how the fact that it's the protagonist and how it just comes across as sexually violent torture smut, as well as how a lot of people were defending his actions.
'' Oh but he was treated badly, it's karma '', as if that makes it okay and some people say that unironically.

In general sexual violence does upset me but it doesn't trigger me in that sense, I mean there's some cases in Berserk I think are kinda just edgy for the sake of edgy but it has never really upset me like that.
But Redo of Healer just came across like it was meant to be fetishy smut in an extremely gross way.

Edit: Also I've heard about what happens in the show which only makes it worse, I just saw that one scene and then I didn't want to watch anymore but I've seen people talk about it.
Apr 16, 2021 2:31 AM

Nov 2015
Svalr said:
I haven't watched it, but I did watch one scene from Redo of Healer just because I wanted to see what the fuss was about tho and it did genuinely upset me.
I think it's a combination of how the fact that it's the protagonist and how it just comes across as sexually violent torture smut, as well as how a lot of people were defending his actions.
'' Oh but he was treated badly, it's karma '', as if that makes it okay and some people say that unironically.

In general sexual violence does upset me but it doesn't trigger me in that sense, I mean there's some cases in Berserk I think are kinda just edgy for the sake of edgy but it has never really upset me like that.
But Redo of Healer just came across like it was meant to be fetishy smut in an extremely gross way.

It is fetish smut. Not very good fetish smut imo and the MC is a unlikable douche canoe. Yeah he was raped and tormented and treated like shit for years but that doesn't make me agree with his methods... Especially when he brainwashes a 13 year old into thinking she's his younger sister who he has sex with on the reg.
Apr 16, 2021 3:17 AM

Oct 2008
First let me say, that the anime most people here mentioned are all, ones I either love or like very much.
If you didn't like these anime, sorry to say, but you people have no taste.

Gintama - Triggered me, it's not funny, it takes to damn long to get to the point. Finnaly it's such a waste, cause it has moments that are worth it. But moments an anime does not make.

One punch man - Triggered me, I knew I was in for mindless entertainment, but I didn't sign up for brainless entertainment.

One piece - Obviously first I'm going to mention how disgustingly ugly it is. Second if an anime can do one thing to deter people from even trying it, it's the amount of episodes. Lastly what was it someone said, oh yeah "it gets good at ep 100+, maybe".
Apr 16, 2021 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
Goblin Slayer. I stopped watching anime for about a week after seeing it's first episode.
Apr 16, 2021 3:22 AM
Mar 2020
Noodzilla said:
Kokoro Connect ,that one really made me rethink watching anime..
Toxicly stupid and shallow,all over the place..
cleverbot would've wrote it better

it had a lot of potential but it really went downhill at episode 5.
Apr 16, 2021 4:24 AM

Apr 2015
Redo of Healer, I don't think I need to explain why, everything about the show is disgusting and awful. Also, if you plan on calling me an "SJW", don't even bother replying to my comment, you'll just go to my blocklist.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 16, 2021 4:25 AM
Jul 2018
Sword Art Online

Getting married in a game is like online dating, how gross
Apr 16, 2021 4:51 AM

Jun 2012
I'm having a good laugh at 90% of the replies here.
Apr 16, 2021 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
Himegoto is probably the only anime I was ever "offended" by though.
It was just the crass way direct sexual assault was treated that got to me.
Now, I've read and have watched some pretty fucked up stuff, but allot of it was hentai, and when we start getting out of the realm of hentai, there's a certain level of expectation that things are going to be a bit more classy when it comes to portraying things like sexual assault.
In ecchi, it's usually supposed to be portrayed as an accident when a guy falls into a girl's boobs. But Himegoto sort of stepped over that line, where the main character was sexually assaulted for direct and sinister reasons. No ambiguity either as to what happened. The main character was basically raped off-screen for all we know.
It seriously frustrated me because it's reflective of a broader problem with how "femboys" are treated; people thinking that they can just take advantage of them and be creepy/weird towards them.
removed-userApr 16, 2021 5:20 AM
Apr 16, 2021 5:21 AM
Feb 2021
All harem isekai animes, like dUuuuh
Apr 16, 2021 5:24 AM

Jun 2016
Rental girlfriend.
It’s prostitution in disguise. Hehehe

The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful. Let's watch anime and make it colorful
Apr 16, 2021 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry for having rushed romance, a girl ends up getting fever saying she's pregnant
Apr 16, 2021 5:46 AM

Feb 2017
Himegoto. Why? Because this is another example as to why forced and contrived storytelling ruins a story. The entire show is just cringe that is indescribable.
The Metro series Fanatic!

Apr 16, 2021 7:44 AM

Feb 2017
A continuation to the recent post I posted here.

test-dummy-99 said:
Himegoto. Why? Because this is another example as to why forced and contrived storytelling ruins a story. The entire show is just cringe that is indescribable.

-Linden- said:
Himegoto is probably the only anime I was ever "offended" by though.
It was just the crass way direct sexual assault was treated that got to me.
Now, I've read and have watched some pretty fucked up stuff, but allot of it was hentai, and when we start getting out of the realm of hentai, there's a certain level of expectation that things are going to be a bit more classy when it comes to portraying things like sexual assault.
In ecchi, it's usually supposed to be portrayed as an accident when a guy falls into a girl's boobs. But Himegoto sort of stepped over that line, where the main character was sexually assaulted for direct and sinister reasons. No ambiguity either as to what happened. The main character was basically raped off-screen for all we know.
It seriously frustrated me because it's reflective of a broader problem with how "femboys" are treated; people thinking that they can just take advantage of them and be creepy/weird towards them.

Here comes my berserk button turning on like a broken record, whenever I see writers abysmally misusing serious and often difficult topics llike rape and sexual assault.
The Metro series Fanatic!

Apr 19, 2021 10:49 PM
Feb 2018
The manga ending for Usagi Drop to this day makes me so mad and just ewwwww. I really liked the anime and decided to finish it by reading the manga and boy oh boy I hate that I did.
Apr 19, 2021 11:01 PM

May 2013
MandarBloodeagle said:
Berserk 2016/2017. It's one of the worst adaptations I've witnessed.

Yeah, this is the only correct answer.
Apr 19, 2021 11:06 PM
Apr 2021
Any anime that involves cheating or fanservice for the sake of fanservice. Even if the cheating scene lasted for 5 sec it would still ruined the whole anime for me no matter how good the plot is which sucks because I am the type of person that has to finish something once I started (unless I really couldn't stand it anymore) so I stayed triggered the whole way through.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Favorite Spring 2024 OP/ED?

Serafos - Apr 15

22 by TitanOfPlasma »»
58 seconds ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 8 hours ago

8 by Nirinbo »»
7 minutes ago

» Characters you like but everyone else hates.

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

46 by redorzo »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 11 hours ago

23 by redorzo »»
20 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9066 by BlackSpectrum »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.