Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Hinamatsuri Episode 7 Discussion

May 18, 2018 10:59 PM
Only 5 episodes left :( i wished it would continue forever.

May 19, 2018 12:17 AM

I think the last time I laughed so hard because of an anime was Hatarakou maou sama or Beelzebub...
This anime just keeps on getting better
The ending was hilarious I almost died of laughter

May 19, 2018 12:46 AM

poor nitta. And where the graph?

May 19, 2018 1:26 AM

My gawd, man... The comedic timing of this episode was on point. I had tears in my eyes, laughing so much. But, I love that it really had a lot of heart, too. Seeing Anzu having her own bedroom and a job now, was heartwarming. I gotta admit, I felt bad for Nitta, with that epic failure of a date. But hey, he kept his word, and came back with 'mom'. LMAO. XD
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~

May 19, 2018 2:21 AM
brightmoose said:
I feel like this anime has forgotten something. It's the fact that this was supposed to be about esper girls.

I'm not even mad. That's amazing! This is the most beautiful anime about middle-school boys and girls (and one who's not even going to school but her age is about the same) I've ever seen.

I never thought I would get feels from Hina, but that "I wonder what it feels like to have a mother" changed my mind.

There was a tiiiiiiiny nod to it in this episode, where Hina had manipulated Hitomi's hand to furiously tap in frustration while she was being raged at by the teacher.
But I agree, with how good the actual character stories are, I couldn't care if it never came back again, but I'm pretty sure they will have it be a thing again at some point, considering the first scene in the first episode.

May 19, 2018 2:49 AM
This is a gem of a show. I've always been disappointed with slice of life as they fall into cliche's way too easily in the most derivative ways imaginable.

This has scratched every itch imaginable, even the ones I didn't think of and it balances so much just right. Gets better and better each week.

For those reading the manga, if this is going to continue in a later season are we in for a long wait?

May 19, 2018 3:23 AM

this episode only strengthens my belief that not all people are meant to go to school. Hina is one of them. So am I.

and then, what happened to their esper powers?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.

May 19, 2018 5:50 AM
I did not expect this series to be so good - only part I find a bit annoying is when Hina acts too spoiled, which happens quite often... but the scenes with Anzu make completely up for it.

May 19, 2018 6:47 AM
School Anime is boring.

May 19, 2018 8:05 AM

Aww I was hoping things would work out with Nitta and Utako. Perhaps they still will one day. Nitta is a great Dad to Hina, and it would be really sweet. Poor Hitomi keeps getting dragged into things, and Anzu continues to be the sweetest.

May 19, 2018 9:11 AM

Ah, our little Anzu working hard at her new job, most difficult part was just seeing the money, just a bit harder than adjusting to her new home. Meanwhile Hina runs for president... it was indeed, amusing. Very amusing.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

May 19, 2018 9:20 AM
The first third was heartwarming as it always it when Anzu is the focus
The second third was hilarious with Hina trying to become student council president.
The last third kinda fell flat for me.

May 19, 2018 9:43 AM

I love all the scenes with Anzu. I hope they introduce that one character in the opening who seems to be crying on the beach by herself.

Hina has her moments, in the beginning she was really annoying but she kinda grows on you. She can still be annoying but sometimes she's really sweet and funny.

Too bad she doesn't have Utako as her mom but I don't blame Utako for NOT wanting to marry Nitta.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

May 19, 2018 10:06 AM

Omg, the jokes is just different from others. So great.

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."

May 19, 2018 10:54 AM
The Anzu part of this episode was sooo great. Glad she's making an effort to help out as well. Keeping to the values she was taught whilst being homeless... Thoughhh she does need to accept the luxuries she now has maybe aha.

Hitomi getting strong armed into the student council after Hina enivitably doesn't show up. What a surprise. Hina's speech was hilarious and I legitimately lost it when Nitta's boss suggested having the company lawyer write it. What a guy aha.

Poor Nitta, trying to get with Utako to be shot down over the fact he's so fond of Hina at heart.

May 19, 2018 12:37 PM

Man i love this show so much, getting depressed when i think about the fact that it's gonna end in a bit more than a month.

May 19, 2018 3:28 PM

Hina's speech was so funny. She got to be secretary too but as expected, Hitomi has to shoulder the burden LOL. Hitomi thinking of Hina having a sad backstory was hilarious. Especially since in her mind Hina's mom was exactly the same as Hina.
Another gold episode. I really love this series!
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

May 19, 2018 3:55 PM

Funniest episode and probably the funniest this season.
Hina's nonchalance is hilarious, Anzu still best girl !

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

May 19, 2018 4:55 PM

Hina was at her best this episode. This was the best episode.

May 19, 2018 6:49 PM

I had a permanent smile on my face throughout the entire episode!!! Anzu is such a lovely girl and the family that took her in and doing such a great job providing for her!! I'm so glad they got matched up together - it's adorable!!! Hina trying to help out Nitta KILLED me!!! I just. IT'S SO FUNNY. I'm dying for Utako to join them!! I bet it's going to happen and it's going to be AWESOME!!

This may have been my favorite episode, it was just HILARIOUS and heartwarming!!

I wish we'd find out more about Hina's inception or the world she came from???
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss, Carole & Tuesday, HunterxHunter, & Little Witch Academia.
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}

May 19, 2018 9:58 PM

Just when you think Anzu & Hitomi have left Hina behind and they should get more screentime over her, she makes a solid comeback this ep with her deadpan face, tone that accompany her absolute cluelessness. There's no more doubt now that when it comes to scenes involving Nitta, Hina adds the most to them.

They are the iconic duo of the show.

May 19, 2018 10:36 PM

I love this series , Hina is awesome lazy girl and that speech was gold
BRAWLERS

May 20, 2018 3:59 AM
This thing is really funny, but isn't this supposed to be a supernatural anime?

I think this anime has hit it's head and forgot to be anything other than slice of life comedy
"Be grateful for the miracles that have already happened instead of hoping for new ones"-- A sadistic teddy bear

May 20, 2018 4:53 AM

I died at the at the part when Nitta was happily swinging Hina around until her leg bumped into the wall. lol that was funny af

May 20, 2018 6:12 AM
What I should admire is that Hina's speech was in line with her plot.

"I want to sleep without getting scolded."
"I want more for lunch."

see, isn't right?

May 20, 2018 7:24 AM

vicexxv said:
sunako199 said:
now i need the kidnapping chapter to get adapted (studio feel pls)

I feel you. I want it to be animated also.

Same, I need that too
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~

May 20, 2018 4:07 PM
Danae said:
Hitomi thinking of Hina having a sad backstory was hilarious.

To be fair, Hina's backstory was far sadder and darker than Hitomi's thoughts. Pay attention to Episode one. Hina said that where she came from, she was a weapon that carried out orders from the adults. I'm guessing she had no parent-figure AND she was treated as an object (or a child soldier?).

That's why I teared up when Hina, clueless to what a mother is, wanted a mother.

May 20, 2018 7:08 PM

It amazes me just how much they are able to pack into every individual episode of Hinamatsuri without it ever feeling rushed in the slightest.

In fact, the pacing is on pooooooint. I think I've laughed AND been brought near to tears almost every episode so far :'D

Best show of the season so far imo~
*confused quacking*

May 20, 2018 8:54 PM
brightmoose said:
Danae said:
Hitomi thinking of Hina having a sad backstory was hilarious.

To be fair, Hina's backstory was far sadder and darker than Hitomi's thoughts. Pay attention to Episode one. Hina said that where she came from, she was a weapon that carried out orders from the adults. I'm guessing she had no parent-figure AND she was treated as an object (or a child soldier?).

That's why I teared up when Hina, clueless to what a mother is, wanted a mother.

you are overthinking it

May 20, 2018 10:23 PM
Did anyone watch the ED for this ep? Utako isn't in the group scene in the bar.

Subtle and somewhat a sad scene to end a hilarious ep.

May 21, 2018 2:00 AM

Another awesome hilarious episode!
Anzu still retaining as being the best girl! Protec Anzu at all costs!
She totally fits in the ramen shop!
Anzu is nothing like Hina!
Hina always sleeping at class, she's really useless! HAHA!
Hina running for setokaichou is a bit unexpected and would be a total disaster even Nitta though he was dreaming LOLZ!
She literally read the revised improved script! even the pauses! hilarious!
Hitomi is the real true candidate for student council work!
Nitta though using Hina as a way to finally get Utako...
LOL Hina broke her right foot! DAMN HILARIOUS!
But obviously it would be a total failure for Nitta since all he talks about is Hina to Utako while they are out dating!
5/5.

May 21, 2018 2:09 PM

Anzu is a walking tearjerker.

Thus it is only appropriate that Hina would do her level best to balance Anzu's dramatic performance. I have never experienced a larger discrepancy between content and presentation than Hina's speech. It made her later disappointment even more hilarious.

Hitomi drew the short straw yet again...

May 22, 2018 3:19 AM

Lol it made me laugh at some parts and feel sad at some, just like every other Hinamatsuri episode. FANTASTIC AS USUAL!!!

Boi I can't wait for the next episode!!!

May 22, 2018 6:30 AM
great episode.I just love this series. The last scene was epic. ROFL

May 22, 2018 9:17 AM

Damn, Nitta was #CuckedAgain
Modified by TheFreycook, May 22, 2018 9:25 AM
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

May 23, 2018 3:24 AM

mcg said:

Yeah.. I noticed that too.. Where is Utako in the ending song?

May 23, 2018 5:46 AM
RyuuZy said:
mcg said:

Yeah.. I noticed that too.. Where is Utako in the ending song?

got kicked out by hitomi

May 23, 2018 3:53 PM
I wanted to write a clever post, but I can’t really type right now, I’m still laughing so hard!

May 25, 2018 12:56 AM
Denny_Kharisma said:

Say hi to mama....

It can be noticed that she wanted to have a mom...

Poor thing... it's obvious that she had a disappointment face... betrayal...

Stupid Nitta-san xD

May 25, 2018 4:33 AM

PLEASE GOD, ADAPT THE ROCK GOD CHAPTER!

I beg thee

May 26, 2018 2:51 AM

This wasn't one of the best episodes so far, but it was super lovely, too bad Nitta got turned down, hope she will change her mind further on down the road, Hina deserves a mum. :/

May 26, 2018 9:56 AM

Best girl race:

Episode 1 Hina
Episode 2 Hina
Episode 3 Hitomi
Episode 4 Hitomi
Episode 5 Hitomi
Episode 6 Hina
Episode 7 Tie for Hina/Hitomi
Modified by Lairucrem, May 26, 2018 10:15 AM

Aug 8, 2018 11:34 PM

Such a poor dude, but lol that spin a suddenly her leg is broken :'D That speech was also just superb and in general I'm glad to see Anzu develop so wonderfully! Looking forwards to see what's next.

Aug 9, 2018 1:04 PM

Anzu is so pure. :D

Second part was very funny. Poor Hina and her foot. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Aug 13, 2018 11:53 PM

well hina running for president was something…. Nitta did not deserve that kind of rejection though….poor guy

Sep 6, 2018 5:15 AM
That ending felt extremely BoJack Horseman-like, am I the only one? :o

Sep 7, 2018 6:27 AM

Anzu's working hard and traces of the homeless life continue to show and the mere sight of money that's way more than she used to earn gets her super worked up. I can only imagine how she would've reacted if Hitomi told her her daily salary.

Hina running for student council was a big surprise but her motives were clearly to have more time to sleep and to have more food to eat. She even had a ghost writer but read all the cues as well. If it weren't for regulations, she would've been president despite the awkward speech but she'd most likely leave the work to Hitomi anyway.

It's funny that she wasn't fazed by Anzu's telekinetic powers at all but she broke her leg the moment she hit the wall. maybe it's just psychic attacks she's immune to and not physical ones or it could also be because she was caught off guard like the time her hair got ripped off. His bond with Hina was so close that Utako felt like a third wheel herself and didn't want to steal time from both of them.

Oct 4, 2018 7:44 PM

Finally, the other ED is back, it's just way too good!

Best speech and best president of the student council <3 hahahaha

That ending :/ Damn didn't expect that.
I love this anime but it always gets me, it's all fun and great then *boom* instant feels :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2018 6:04 AM
This is freaing good.
Anzu is so sweet i love her, she's my favorite girl of this show.
Hina will never change, she's just Hina.
Oh ny ship, poor Nitta-san, Utako crushed his heart.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »