Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 19, 2018 3:32 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
DAIO said:
Cliché and cheesy shounen victories for the MC topped off by putting a teenager in-charge of everything. Quality stuff right here.

Could not agree more. This chapter seems like fan fiction written by a 13 year old. Pathetic stuff.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 19, 2018 6:45 PM
May 2018
Farabeuf said:
DAIO said:
Cliché and cheesy shounen victories for the MC topped off by putting a teenager in-charge of everything. Quality stuff right here.

Could not agree more. This chapter seems like fan fiction written by a 13 year old. Pathetic stuff.

How the hell does this manga have an 8+ rating even after this central saga AND this awful conclusion. The writing here is illogical and just proves that the fanbase really only cares about the ships at this point. That's just pathetic.
May 19, 2018 7:15 PM
May 2017
I'm really happy about the rebels winning the regimental shokugeki. But my only concern is, why is Erina appointed as Totsuki Academy's Headmaster? I know she has the God Tongue and is extremely talented in cooking, but she's still a 16-year old teenager. She's too young to be given such a huge responsibility in running the whole school. I want her to enjoy her student life in Totsuki, since she never truly experienced being a normal high school student. It would've made more sense and better if Gin Dojima was appointed as the Headmaster though.

I wonder where the story will go, now that Soma is the first seat of the Elite Ten (thought that escalated quickly lol). Hm, perhaps there's gonna be school vs school shokugekis? Hopefully, there's gonna be a plot twist on the upcoming chapters of SnS.
suzuminakaharaMay 20, 2018 7:33 AM
May 19, 2018 7:49 PM

Sep 2015
Ehehehehehehe Headmaster x Top Student i can live with that.

I don't think Souma will accept the offer to become top right now just like that, oh well i wonder what Souma will do now he have the power to access "everything"

Well they clearly bring Erina Seisei to another level now.
Into the Internet!
May 20, 2018 3:09 AM

Nov 2008
MonkeyDJasper said:
No the manga is not close to ending and no it’s not about to end just because souma is the 1st seat because most of them are probably gonna lose their seats . Let’s be honest do you really think megumi is gonna stay in the elite ten ? No disrespect to her but she’s not better than Alice and ryou and souma is most likely gonna lose his seat to a new student . There are still more arcs to go and this manga is most likely gonna cover their whole school life .

Why people forget that elite ten has no obligation to accept shokugeki challenges...
May 20, 2018 3:26 AM

Aug 2011
What an absolute trainwreck, just wow. And to think at one point I considered this manga a '9'. Its sad seeing how far it has fallen.
May 20, 2018 5:14 AM
Sep 2017
I am so happy for both of them Souma become 1st seat and already wants to be challenged in shokugeki xd and Erina too for becaming the Next Headmaster
Congrats to Them :D I wonder whats going to happen next
Rindou's Blush to Tsukasa Priceless <3 <3
May 20, 2018 8:30 AM
Jan 2018
angusiasty said:
MonkeyDJasper said:
No the manga is not close to ending and no it’s not about to end just because souma is the 1st seat because most of them are probably gonna lose their seats . Let’s be honest do you really think megumi is gonna stay in the elite ten ? No disrespect to her but she’s not better than Alice and ryou and souma is most likely gonna lose his seat to a new student . There are still more arcs to go and this manga is most likely gonna cover their whole school life .

Why people forget that elite ten has no obligation to accept shokugeki challenges...
Lol yea people seems to forget that elite 10 doesn't have to expect shokugeki from no one if the want infact the seems to challenge each other rather than fighting someone outside the elite 10
May 20, 2018 9:26 AM
Oct 2017
misterkafuuchino said:
x-HAZE-x said:
Is chapter 364 the last chapter.
What will happen now because Souma is already ther first seat hasn´t he achieved hs goal already.

No sir. Souma's goal is to make Erina say that his D...ish is delicious. 😉

No sir.sir. Souma's ultimate goal is to beat his father😂
May 20, 2018 10:29 AM

Sep 2014
Farabeuf said:

I literally said that this conclusion felt like badly written fanfic when I read it. Seems im not the only one who holds this sentiment.
May 20, 2018 12:16 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty dope that Erina is headmaster now and that everyone else is part of the Elite 10. Even tho Soma is the 1st seat i suspect he'll lose it eventually. If not, then regardless I look forward to see where the series goes next.
May 20, 2018 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
I don't read manga for realism and logic, but these developments are just too much. The rebel alliance becoming the Elite Ten would be somewhat acceptable, but a 16-year-old running a school which is the base of the big Totsuki business? That's a shounen for you. I hope some things will be rectified in the next chapters, because this is just a mess. What were the authors even thinking?
May 20, 2018 2:25 PM
Nov 2017
angusiasty said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

Sōma will accept any challenge and for storytelling I can see megumi getting into a shokugeki because she has too and losing . Obviously you don’t have to accept but for the story I can see it happening
May 20, 2018 7:10 PM

Aug 2012
Would like to see Azami and Joichiro have a face to face and Azami realizes that what happened Joichiro and his bounceback are alright, things worked out and Joichiro is happy, and Azami reconciles with his senpai and family.

Not going to worry about how the rest of the rankings will shake out since that will get sorted out by the RDC participants (most likely by shokugeki), and how the remaining 3 seats will be filled.
May 21, 2018 8:16 AM
Nov 2017
I'm very jumpy about the upcoming arc, but I guess I'll give it a chance. Who knows, it would a much better one compared to the RdC. I was totally confused that Soma got the first seat this early and Erina inherited the throne.

Is the manga ending? Unless Tsukuda pulls a major BS story, my quick answer will be a resounding NO. There are several storylines that are left open.

There are still people who are undermining Megumi's capabilities just because she lost her card. I strongly suggest that you folks read AND understand fully what has transpired in her match vs. Momo. You're all missing many details there.

As of new E10 rankings, I'm holding this one for now. I'm waiting for some events to happen coming primarily from Erina's part.

Megishima most probably won't accept a seat. He's not interested being in the E10 and he's about to graduate in a few months.
AstronomyFanaticMay 21, 2018 4:36 PM
May 21, 2018 2:38 PM
Jan 2018
AstronomyFanatic said:
I'm very jumpy about the upcoming arc, but I guess I'll give it a chance. Who knows, it would a much better one compared to the RdC. I was totally confused that Soma got the first seat this early and Erina inherited the throne.

Is the manga ending? Unless Tsukuda pulls a major BS story, my quick answer will be a resounding NO. There are several storylines that are left open.

There are still people who are undermining Megumi's capability just because she lost her card. I strongly suggest that you folks read AND understanding fully what transpired in her match vs. Momo. You're all missing many details there.

As of new E10 rankings, I'm holding this one for now. I'm waiting for some events to happen coming primarily from Erina's part.

Megishima most probably won't accept a seat. He's not interested being in the E10 and he's about to graduate in a few months.
I think there most likely want to ignore the fact that megumi lost by a hair because the don't like that the rebels lay wasted the elite 10 and are salty about tsukasa and rindo losing plus soma being 1St seat and erina headmistress. Oh someone other than me actually believe that Megishima will refused his seat I also thought the same thing Megishima doesn't like shokugeki in general plus like you said his graduating an a few months so it's pointless to give him a seat
May 22, 2018 3:40 PM

Aug 2014
So what, Erina is seriously above Tsukasa? That's so dumb.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
May 23, 2018 6:23 AM
Mar 2018
ipigstine said:
Just read the chapter, Sorry if I missed it out in a previous chapter but does that mean the elite 10 ( Eishi, Rindou etc) are gonna get expelled?
I don't think Erina will expel them. They'll just lose thier seat, that's all
May 23, 2018 11:32 PM

Feb 2010
Im baffled OMEGALUL, who would predict this kind of development? ah screw logic, we can make Erina as headmaster. Ok, next arc please

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

May 24, 2018 8:42 AM

Apr 2018
I’m very curious as to what else they can do with this series now that Souma’s the First seat of the E10, And Erina is the Headmaster. Will they just continue on to their Second year?
Minori Chihara <3
May 24, 2018 8:43 AM

Apr 2018
Also, I think that Tsukassa should have become Headmaster, with Erina as First Seat, And Souma as Second seat in the E10. Makes more sense that way.
Minori Chihara <3
May 24, 2018 2:50 PM
Feb 2018
Global level? That will be BS.

Just end this Erina saying "l do...." , I meant, "Its delicious."
May 27, 2018 2:31 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Guess everyone in the cage got stripped lol. But what a sight it must be to see them celebrating though. But to think that Erina would want Yukihira to be first seat though. But wow what an unexpected turn of events. Soma becoming first seat of the e10 and Erina becoming the new head of the school. That was a great way to end this arc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 4:15 AM

May 2015
Wow, this is so stupid. First, the very reason for Azami's great revolution, then his reaction to the dish, and now this? Erina as the 1st seat I can understand but her as a headmaster? I honestly thought they would name Joichiro or Dojima, or even Shinomiya, why does it have to be Erina, at least wait until she's graduated... I understand that this story isn't all that serious and realistic, but this development feels like right out of some kids show with ponies and rainbows and power of friendship.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 315 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Arjuna777 - Jun 12, 2019

134 by addictedtoliving »»
Aug 5, 2023 5:38 AM

» COMPLETED Compilation of All Recipes!

kayune_ - Aug 1, 2022

4 by reedread »»
Feb 13, 2023 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 283 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

24 by uglycat »»
Oct 23, 2022 10:42 AM

Poll: » Our Love Counseling Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:16 AM

Poll: » Best Girl of Shokugeki no Souma ( 1 2 3 4 )

Subbed - Apr 8, 2014

158 by Saia_er »»
Aug 16, 2022 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.