Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 21, 2018 4:16 PM
Oct 2017
Meh... Im really bored because this is basically the movie but in 20 min version.
They added little details tho but still i know whats going to happen and this will be atleast 10 more episodes ( i actually think they will be even more than 10 but heh who counts)
May 22, 2018 5:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The third round looks to be a much bigger event. Using gum as a weapon though sure is a interesting technique. Its nice seeing the reactions that the parents have when watching the matches and comparing them to their past. Shikadai sure was up against a strong opponent though. Yodo was really adapt at reading and avoiding attacks. So she's adapt at picking up sound huh. Still Shikadai's tactic of using the pb to mask his attack sure was an excellent move. Each of the matches sure were interesting though. Can't wait to see what happens in the match between Cho cho and Shinki though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2018 1:12 PM

Aug 2015
Haha I love how Mitsuki was like "oops I'm not supposed to use that". Liked the episode, really enjoyed Sarada's quick win.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
May 26, 2018 7:36 AM
Jun 2017
This was like Shikamaru vs Temari rebooted.
Aug 28, 2018 4:47 AM

May 2010
So glad to finally see SOME new content, other than a few random extra scenes :3 Nothing particularly exciting though, especially Inojin’s fight, wtf even happened there. So far nothing even came close to being on similar level to Neji vs Naruto or Gaara vs Sasuke in terms of being awesome, meh.
Oct 13, 2018 4:53 PM

Aug 2011
Sorry, but the exams and fights were nowhere near as good as the original Chunin Exams. I agree that Boruto's cheating may add to his character development, but it's sad as he is Naruto and the Hokage's son. His father would have never...

Shikadai's fight was the most exciting; although like his father, he fights a girl, SMH. What is it with the Nara clan always pitted against women. Sarada won (as expected) and Inochin lost - am I seeing a pattern here? I also find it interesting how both verbal Temari and Sakura were before and after their kids fought, but nothing before or after from Ino when her son lost. Wow... talk about preference.

Next episode - ChoCho vs. Shinki - looking forward to that; I love ChoCho's personality - win or lose, that kid exudes confidence. She's level-headed without being boring. A nice addition to this group of upcoming ninja.

Tsuyu_no_InochiOct 21, 2018 5:47 AM
Feb 13, 2019 12:42 PM
Oct 2018
A arc that I really appreciated in the original but that I force myself to watch here because of this cheating of Boruto that annoys me enormously. I guess he's going to be caught or something like that but that does not prevent me from thinking that they completely ruined a arc which I expected a lot from.
Feb 12, 2020 4:46 PM

Apr 2012
Enjoyable episode, the Nara couple reactions were cute.

Overall enjoying this arc, if only because of the new characters it brings. Hype for Shinki next time but I have a feeling his fight will turn like Mitsuki's.
Aug 2, 2020 9:28 PM

Sep 2018
I'm disappointed with Boruto's match.

When Lee announced Shikadai's opponent, it worries me because she's from Hidden sand (I overestimate her lol) but he win at the end!!!! Yeyyy! ️ He's really smart :)

Sarada's match is so funny lol atleast she didn't get the hard opponent hahaha Inojin have the worst luck, poor him. I don't have hope for Cho-cho.. Gaara's son really looks strong.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.