Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 6 Discussion


May 19, 4:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5977
That ending. Finally something is happening.
 
May 19, 4:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 257
NO NO NO NO, fucking Rounders, the memories...
<img src="http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6832/anigiftus.gif"/>
 
May 20, 2:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 4038
Worst cliffhanger 2018? I'm happy we're finally back on the dramatic track though.
 
May 20, 6:48 AM
Duke Nukem-sama

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 37
How the hell did they managed to screw up Shaman Girls scene? Jeez, I was pretty sure "One does not simply messes up Shaman Girls scene" but oh boy was I wrong.
 
May 20, 7:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 685
yeah!!! this episode brings me back to steins gate season 1 when suddenly Kurisu (AI) suddenly stop from talking to okabe's friends. when someone has said that it stopped okabe instantly remembers the Mayurii incident where they have been shot by an group of people...And then when suzuha called/ shouted okabe's name i know it-- that scene will happen again... upon seeing this part i am so shocked that it happened again and it made me so excited about next week episode....

*are these people are the one also looking for Shiina? what is shiina doing in this present time? and is her all about? (im so excited to know what its all about)

*and why is it that shiina looks like Kurisu? as said here she is the daughter of mayurii. hmmm!!! well lets see more of it (if whats on my mind is right)..

*and lastly mayurii can teach one thing to shiina and that is TU--TU--RUU!!! hahaha..

next episode please!!1
 
May 20, 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 14339
If a say you the truth, i didn´t like how Makise Kurise introduced herself to the group!!!
Is time to run? kekeke


Hello, my litte boy!


 
May 20, 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 109
Things just got very real. Can't wait for the next episode.

 
May 20, 11:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2113
I was really enjoying this series so far, but this felt like the first genuinely bad episode White Fox put out. Instead of building on the mystery of Kagari's plot that they set up in the previous episodes, they spent most of it just partying and screwing around, and Steins;Gate may have always been a fanservicey show underneath its clever sci-fi plot, but even then they went a step too far here. I mean what is up with that random camera angle that zoomed in on Kagari's boobs for no reason? Daru vision? But if it was, they certainly didn't play it for a Daru joke, so we're just supposed to take this as a totally normal thing that the camera will ogle the girls once in a while even if they're not doing anything at all to call attention to themselves. That's something I would expect out of High School DxD, not Steins;Gate.

Basically the only part where the plot was actually furthered was in the last 2 minutes, which even then felt like too much of a flagrant copy-paste of the first season. Could they at least come up with a different location for the ambush? I haven't read the VN, but I hope it doesn't just recycle the greatest hits from the original Steins;Gate and actually explores some different things. The Amadeus AI was an interesting concept that was introduced, so I hope it gets fully explored.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
 
May 20, 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 31
OmegaSiets said:
I was really enjoying this series so far, but this felt like the first genuinely bad episode White Fox put out. Instead of building on the mystery of Kagari's plot that they set up in the previous episodes, they spent most of it just partying and screwing around, and Steins;Gate may have always been a fanservicey show underneath its clever sci-fi plot, but even then they went a step too far here. I mean what is up with that random camera angle that zoomed in on Kagari's boobs for no reason? Daru vision? But if it was, they certainly didn't play it for a Daru joke, so we're just supposed to take this as a totally normal thing that the camera will ogle the girls once in a while even if they're not doing anything at all to call attention to themselves. That's something I would expect out of High School DxD, not Steins;Gate.

Basically the only part where the plot was actually furthered was in the last 2 minutes, which even then felt like too much of a flagrant copy-paste of the first season. Could they at least come up with a different location for the ambush? I haven't read the VN, but I hope it doesn't just recycle the greatest hits from the original Steins;Gate and actually explores some different things. The Amadeus AI was an interesting concept that was introduced, so I hope it gets fully explored.

The camera angle was a semi-clever semi-idiotic way of conveying what the VN implicitly told us: the priests didn't want to keep her because she was too much of a distraction in their meditation.
Anyway, you'll get the development with Kagari (this episode had some interesting elements though) and rest assured this isn't doing a "best story moments" compilation of Steins;Gate at all, Zero is its own thing. Since you haven't read the visual novel, you should just keep an open mind as you were enjoying it so far anyway, I'm sure you will like it a lot by the end! :)
Modified by burnout6010, May 20, 12:19 PM
 
May 20, 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 105
RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle



Is just White Fox demostrating once again their capability to making big boobs...

No seriously, it was strange lol, maybe they want to emphasize that she's very different of Kurisu? By personality and... size; or probably what the person above me said
 
May 20, 1:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 30
Fate_warrior95 said:
RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle



Is just White Fox demostrating once again their capability to making big boobs...

No seriously, it was strange lol, maybe they want to emphasize that she's very different of Kurisu? By personality and... size; or probably what the person above me said


I think this was a reference to the fact that she is a girl (they re talking about this during this camera angle)
 
May 20, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3224
Nope, Chuck Testa.

Shit is about to go wild.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
 
May 20, 2:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 105
Franck_Nicolas said:
Fate_warrior95 said:


Is just White Fox demostrating once again their capability to making big boobs...

No seriously, it was strange lol, maybe they want to emphasize that she's very different of Kurisu? By personality and... size; or probably what the person above me said


I think this was a reference to the fact that she is a girl (they re talking about this during this camera angle)


Yeah, if there were some doubts, now there aren't any
 
May 20, 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 42
CatSoul said:
Why does this always happen? What the hell did they do?!


My two brain cells are telling me that this is strongly related to the time machine (microwave)
Berserk is a skinny legend
 
May 20, 5:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 4
The slight rewrite of the infamous Leskinen "Shaman Girls" line is not a huge deal at all but I don't understand WHY they would change that. GAH!

Otherwise they actually did a really good job of condensing one of the more meandering parts of the VN into something engaging and emotional, even before the guns came out at the end there.

I can definitely see which of the timelines they will be showing now, they will likely leave out the "darkest" timeline entirely and just show the result of it, which I won't spoil. I thought a few of the episodes were a little weaker, namely 3 and 4 just because of the amount that things seemed needlessly altered from the source material but now it's all coming to a head in a big and awesome way so maybe I was worried unnecessarily.

SUTEINSU;GAITU

It's still my favourite!
 
May 20, 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 146
Asides from some little animations drawbacks this episode was fucking mindblowing, it just strikes you like the Kurisu-mass episode but this time we are in for a trip, I really hope they manage to deliver the next episode or I'm going to be really pissed off.

For some reason, those New Years vibe really add up to the depressing feelings and hues of this anime, the jokes and comedy try to ease it up and get you ready for something that's going to fuck your shit and the fact that Okabe was starting to get over Makise's death and treat Amadeus as an AI and Shiina as a lookalike of Kurisu really makes that sudden entrance of the masked dudes more thrilling

5/5, that's what I call a proper cliffhanger
 
May 20, 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 366
OH BOI IT'S HERE
The flashbacks...the trauma, this is where it gets real.

The memory of that episode back on 2011, when Steins;Gate skyrocketed.

Extremely Good Episode, really brings back the feels.
Everything is set up...the plot will move!
 
May 20, 11:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1348
Kagari and Mayuushin met on the same world line but that's really forbidden right? Look at Suzuha and her mother. It's not right. And wtf. It's repeating again? NO! I do love this anime. I hope it will air daily XD UGH <3
 
May 21, 12:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 14
LeSponge said:
yeah!!! this episode brings me back to steins gate season 1 when suddenly Kurisu (AI) suddenly stop from talking to okabe's friends. when someone has said that it stopped okabe instantly remembers the Mayurii incident where they have been shot by an group of people...And then when suzuha called/ shouted okabe's name i know it-- that scene will happen again... upon seeing this part i am so shocked that it happened again and it made me so excited about next week episode....

*are these people are the one also looking for Shiina? what is shiina doing in this present time? and is her all about? (im so excited to know what its all about)

*and why is it that shiina looks like Kurisu? as said here she is the daughter of mayurii. hmmm!!! well lets see more of it (if whats on my mind is right)..

*and lastly mayurii can teach one thing to shiina and that is TU--TU--RUU!!! hahaha..

next episode please!!1




Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Modified by Ardanaz, May 21, 3:31 AM
 
May 21, 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 12094
Some camera angles were wack as fuck and so was the art sometimes.

But holy shit that ending made up for it. Damn, the nightmare is about to begin
 
May 21, 6:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 61
Another cliffhanger from Steins;gate.

It's really giving me vibes of the original.
 
May 21, 7:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 702
cantankerous said:
LeSponge said:
yeah!!! this episode brings me back to steins gate season 1 when suddenly Kurisu (AI) suddenly stop from talking to okabe's friends. when someone has said that it stopped okabe instantly remembers the Mayurii incident where they have been shot by an group of people...And then when suzuha called/ shouted okabe's name i know it-- that scene will happen again... upon seeing this part i am so shocked that it happened again and it made me so excited about next week episode....

*are these people are the one also looking for Shiina? what is shiina doing in this present time? and is her all about? (im so excited to know what its all about)

*and why is it that shiina looks like Kurisu? as said here she is the daughter of mayurii. hmmm!!! well lets see more of it (if whats on my mind is right)..

*and lastly mayurii can teach one thing to shiina and that is TU--TU--RUU!!! hahaha..

next episode please!!1




Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
I don't get the mod spoiler edit. It was already established since episode 4.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 21, 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 22
Cern? Again? I think Rentaro really relaxed hoping that in the other line there will be no problems, since it is so similar to the first, hope all will be good , but now he can't come back in time and this is a problem.
 
May 21, 7:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 702
Lightfury_Mutai said:
Another cliffhanger from Steins;gate.

It's really giving me vibes of the original.
Fun fact: The last three episodes so far cliffhangered inside the lab.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 21, 9:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 193
Damn it's been long time since I had that adrenaline rush...the ending was pretty awesome...brings back episode 12 memories of steins gate...and I did had a feeling that something different might be happening from episode 6 onwards which the original steins gate was famous for... people get attached to this show mainly due to episode 6...and steins gate 0 also managed to do it pretty well...
 
May 21, 10:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1545
TheDarkMGames said:
Next episode will start with Leskinen walking into the lab and saying:
"This is what happens when you don't let me see the shaman girls, Lintalho."


Imagining this made me laugh out loud. Kek
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
 
May 21, 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 14
AX3M said:
cantankerous said:




Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
I don't get the mod spoiler edit. It was already established since episode 4.


In case someone who hasn't started watching the series decides to read the Episode 6 reaction thread and expects no spoilers, of course!
 
May 21, 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2371
Finally caught up and man, kinda wished I waited until the show was almost done but ah well. Looks like things are gonna be picking up a lot now; can't wait for it.
 
May 22, 12:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 216
Won't Yuki seeing her daughter cause a time paradox or something?
 
May 22, 12:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 62
The ending really excites me.
 
May 22, 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2441
rak-nid said:
Won't Yuki seeing her daughter cause a time paradox or something?

She doesn't know the truth about her so not really.
 
May 22, 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 216
Aquamirror said:
rak-nid said:
Won't Yuki seeing her daughter cause a time paradox or something?

She doesn't know the truth about her so not really.
ah yes... That makes sense.
 
May 22, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 702
cantankerous said:
AX3M said:
I don't get the mod spoiler edit. It was already established since episode 4.


In case someone who hasn't started watching the series decides to read the Episode 6 reaction thread and expects no spoilers, of course!
Episode 6 without spoilers? LMAO xD

Did you read what you just wrote? Who would visit a freaking EPISODE 6 thread when they haven't watched the PREVIOUS EPISODES?

That, my friend, is exactly what asking to be spoiled sounds like.

It's common sense lol.

Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 22, 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2441
AX3M said:
cantankerous said:


In case someone who hasn't started watching the series decides to read the Episode 6 reaction thread and expects no spoilers, of course!
Episode 6 without spoilers? LMAO xD

Did you read what you just wrote? Who would visit a freaking EPISODE 6 thread when they haven't watched the PREVIOUS EPISODES?

That, my friend, is exactly what asking to be spoiled sounds like.

It's common sense lol.


Someone probably reported it. @Ardanaz doesn't have S;G 0 in his list which means he spoiled himself, so that's the reason. kappa :P
 
May 22, 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 702
Aquamirror said:
AX3M said:
Episode 6 without spoilers? LMAO xD

Did you read what you just wrote? Who would visit a freaking EPISODE 6 thread when they haven't watched the PREVIOUS EPISODES?

That, my friend, is exactly what asking to be spoiled sounds like.

It's common sense lol.


Someone probably reported it. @Ardanaz doesn't have S;G 0 in his list which means he spoiled himself, so that's the reason. kappa :P
Wtf, how is that MAL's fault? This is really backwards imho.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 22, 8:55 AM
Forum Moderator
Fufufu (¬‿¬)

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 69791
Ah yep, I haven't seen it and it got reported and looked like a spoiler :P
Oh well
 
May 22, 9:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2441
AX3M said:
Wtf, how is that MAL's fault? This is really backwards imho.

I'm just joking. It is revealed in episode 4 and it isn't a big spoiler at all, the guy who reported it just wasn't paying attention it seems... although it would be better if mods who haven't watched the show yet not look into such reports.
 
May 22, 9:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 14
Ardanaz said:
Ah yep, I haven't seen it and it got reported and looked like a spoiler :P
Oh well


ah you got trolled, now you know something that happens 4 episodes in to a 23-episode show ;)
 
May 22, 10:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 30
Aquamirror said:
AX3M said:
Episode 6 without spoilers? LMAO xD

Did you read what you just wrote? Who would visit a freaking EPISODE 6 thread when they haven't watched the PREVIOUS EPISODES?

That, my friend, is exactly what asking to be spoiled sounds like.

It's common sense lol.


Someone probably reported it. @Ardanaz doesn't have S;G 0 in his list which means he spoiled himself, so that's the reason. kappa :P


Oops that s me. I forgot it was already said in the anime, so i thought it sould be hidden

Sorry for the forum moderator who lost time with that :d
 
May 22, 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1911
Fuck dis episode ..
 
May 22, 4:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 6
The foreshadow of Cern guys was soooo poor, but at all it is a Ok episode.

(I love Steins;gate)
 
May 22, 11:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 16
I'm pretty sure Mayushii is sad cuz she likes Okabe. But seriously though, I literally choked when I heard Mayushii saying "Huh? My watch isn't working." at the end before the raid.
 
May 26, 12:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 572
Aghh, that cliffhanger. *cries* The moment Okabe had that flashback of Mayuri with her watch, mann, I had a feeling those guys would come again...and they did. :(
 
May 26, 3:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 15
this episode gave me the same feeling i felt while watching the first steins;gate. it reminded me why i enjoyed and loved steins gate as much as i do. expecially the ending with the raid and how okabe reacted to all of it.

5/5
 
Aug 13, 11:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8826
Well things are getting haywire again.. feel bad for okarin
 
Aug 22, 12:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 1178
Judy is hiding something. "Huh? My watch isn't working..." nooooo :(



Life is meaningless.
 
Aug 22, 3:42 PM

Online
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1753
The 3/4th of this episode was just SOL which was mostly OK (not enough tuturu). Also some of the camera angle was kind off putting notably this ep clearly had one. The end part reminds me of one of the original episode's cliffhanger but this time they didn't shoot.. so I guess they won't this time?
 
Top
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]