Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Steins;Gate 0 Episode 6 Discussion


May 16, 5:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Oh no it's happening..

 
May 16, 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 124
Let the Suffering begin!

Fuck, I was on the edge of my seat that whole episode. I mean, I don't know if Moeka was behind it this time or if it was Professor Reyes, but ever since I saw the grenade, my heart was pounding. Thankfully no one died this episode, but we all know that blood will be shed next week.

Fuck, I wish I could binge watch the entire series already.

5/5
 
May 16, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 36
This is why you should never mess with time.
 
May 16, 5:23 PM
a car

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 46
Well they REALLY wanted to end it THERE didn't they? I'm surprised it came as a shock to so many people though. I remember back when I played this part in the VN I jokingly assumed that they would get attacked during a party- just like in the original- and unfortunately it turned out to be true.

Next week is going to be a plot juncture which means speculating again YIPPEEEEEE!

 
May 16, 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 236
I got spoiled trough steam shop smh...

polaa said:
Oh no it's happening..



That IMG is on the game store page.

Good episode tho
 
May 16, 5:30 PM
a.k.a. LunyRem

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7204
Oh no! It can't be! D: How can they get out of this?! I was on the edge of my seat when I witnessed the masked assailants. Witnessing that flashback and their current situation had me scared! D: Very suspicious about that female professor too because of that....glare.

What's going to happen to them now? And this cliffhanger is killing me, dammit!
 
May 16, 5:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 3413
Quite a light episode... or not, We have seen this pain train before and looks like we're in for another ride.
 
May 16, 6:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 8
To be honest I was pretty bored the whole way through this episode, I usually enjoy a slower pacing in my shows, but even in the original Steins;Gate I would often ponder how little the story was actually progressing sometimes.

I can only assume that most of the stuff that happened in this episode was foreshadowing, or setting up future events, cause not a whole lot really happened, at least nothing very meaty or interesting..... at least until that ending, hoooooo boy *shot*

Cliffhangers: The Anime.
*confused quacking*
 
May 16, 6:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 16
hahailham1 said:
HOLY SHIT the ending

with no time leap machine how he supposed to escape this?!!!

shit another week of long waiting /cry


but suzuha's time machine still available ,did u forgot that?
 
May 16, 6:33 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 2337
Great episode. I like how the group celebrate the new year together. Pretty crazy how throughout the episode the tension slowly builds up while everyone is having a good time. The girls looked great in shrine maiden outfits as well! The cliffhanger gave me chills.

Am very excited for the next episode.
 
May 16, 7:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 4350
Great episode as always.

The girls were all really adorable in their shrine maiden outfits.

The professor is hilarious, that Engrish and the Hory Cow cracked me up. xD
The way Judy looked at Kagari was pretty suspicious.

That ending though, holy shit! I wonder what's gonna happen now.
 
May 16, 7:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 16
Maybe the Shaman girls part didn't happen, but we got the sumo seal from Chaos;Child(One of the best Visual Novels).

The episode was great, i loved the scenes with Yuki, Daru and Suzuha.
 
May 16, 7:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 389
Another great episode! It's good to see Okabe and his friends give their support to Kagari, especially in that New Year's party. Those moments of cheerfulness and character writing serve as a good contrast for the big climactic moment in the episode's end, that sees Okabe trying to see Amadeus and Kagari as separate people from Kagari, at the same time he is forced to relive one of his most traumatic memories. With the final scene's setup, I guess from that point forward, the show will further explore the mystery of Kagari, the group searching for her and the dystopic future Suzuha comes from. This is definitely one of the best shows of the season.
 
May 16, 8:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 242
S;G for shaman girls , not steins gate anymore XD
What did they do to luka???? Lol
I cant get enough of leskinen face lol , so full of regret

If anyone wondering about how they gonna get out in the end
i cant wait this oh god
 
May 16, 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 403
Being mad scientist is suffering
Well, things got solved rather easily, I expected more drama with all those encounters
And I expected more surprised reactions from Maho when seeing Shiina and from everybody when seeing Amadeus but it was all chill, at least till the cliffhanger.

RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle



Yeah, sometimes I forget this is based on a visual novel and this type of thing reminds me... oh well.
Baby, daijobanai...
 
May 16, 8:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 242
OG_Gattsu said:
Prediction: Mr Braun or Suzuha’s mum is the one looking for Kagari. They’re working for SERN and are trying to implant the Amadeus’s memories into her.
No wrong prediction
This is the right one
 
May 16, 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 473
I wish they'd stop with the "ehhh you're a guy???" gags...Ruka is clearly a trans woman. Jokes like this didn't bother me in stuff like Danganronpa but they had a whole ass arc about how Ruka wishes she was born in a female body. It isn't even a funny running joke.
 
May 16, 8:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 95
boredsalad said:
Pointing gun at Nae?
Mr. Braun is going to skin those guys alive
it would be amazing if mr braun is actually come and saves the day.. wonder if he is still FB or not in this world line?

Zaigham_69 said:
That moment when Mayushii's watch stopped working, I realised that Okabe was fucked over once more. I feel so bad for the poor guy
no, the sign is amadeus stop working, okabe only reminiscing the similarity to mayuri's watch...

Spidersaint said:
Maybe the Shaman girls part didn't happen, but we got the sumo seal from Chaos;Child(One of the best Visual Novels).

The episode was great, i loved the scenes with Yuki, Daru and Suzuha.

i read in reddit that the masks could trigger gigalomaniac to kill themselves? but if that is actually happen a lot of watchers will be confused if they haven't watch chaos child anime.

OG_Gattsu said:
Prediction: Mr Braun or Suzuha’s mum is the one looking for Kagari. They’re working for SERN and are trying to implant the Amadeus’s memories into her.
so, ur implying mr braun to be the attackers? but his beloved daughter is still there.. so, it is unlikely.. and is there any sign of Amane Yuki to be a spy, other than she excuse herself to go home? But considering she is going to be daru's wife and suzuha's mom, idk i feel its unlikely she is going to be an antagonist.
Modified by lswarmruler, May 16, 8:29 PM
If you already felt bored watching anime and reading manga, you could read Japan, Korean, and Chinese Web Novel for free in https://www.novelupdates.com (fan translation portal)

And here's my recommendation of must watch/read Anime, Manga, and Web Novel: https://myanimelist.net/blog/lswarmruler
 
May 16, 8:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 95
oh, and if u are wondering why Nae calls amadeus a Lemur this is seem to be the reason:


A.I. = Aye aye = a species of lemur (Daubentonia madagascariensis) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aye-aye
If you already felt bored watching anime and reading manga, you could read Japan, Korean, and Chinese Web Novel for free in https://www.novelupdates.com (fan translation portal)

And here's my recommendation of must watch/read Anime, Manga, and Web Novel: https://myanimelist.net/blog/lswarmruler
 
May 16, 9:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
It's just me or there is a Chaos;Head/Child indirectly appeared in the episode? If you check closely the intruders at the last scene, there is a Sumo Sticker(that appeared in Chaos series)-like mask
 
May 16, 9:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 40
OOOOOHHHHHH NO, NOT AGAIN, IT'S UNCONCEIVABLE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
May 16, 9:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 8
FritzyBeat said:
To be honest I was pretty bored the whole way through this episode, I usually enjoy a slower pacing in my shows, but even in the original Steins;Gate I would often ponder how little the story was actually progressing sometimes.

I can only assume that most of the stuff that happened in this episode was foreshadowing, or setting up future events, cause not a whole lot really happened, at least nothing very meaty or interesting..... at least until that ending, hoooooo boy *shot*

Cliffhangers: The Anime.


Yeah. The pacing is a lot more slower, a lot more foreshadowing, character development but I think it's needed. Because we all know where it will end, I think they captured the depressed Okabe pretty well. I can guarantee you this, after this episode everything will start to pick up.
 
May 16, 9:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 57
Holy shit. How do I return to study after THIS?
I can´t wait for the next chapter
 
May 16, 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 973
Bringing back the nostalgia of Steins;Gate Episode 12. The different is in the past, the shots have been released and Mayuri's die. But now...

And the story begins...
 
May 16, 10:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 23
Man Okabe really needs to buy Mayuri a new watch, it always stops working...
And then she dies... Maybe if he bought a new watch that doesn't break she wouldn't keep dying. It might work... I mean it's not like he's tried it yet. But that's just a theory... AN ANIME THEORY!


Also side note: why don't they just tell Shiina who she really is? what up with keeping her in the dark for no reason? ugghh, such an excuse to drag on the plot, lol.
 
May 16, 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 606
Uh oh NOT LIKE THIS

I swear same things gonna happen this time where everybody getting shot but this time no time machine to save Rintaro. Oh jesus if S;G 0 is going down this path oh man we gonna have a show

Lets goooo we in for it now

Dissapointed because Gundam Build Divers is absolute trash.
 
May 16, 11:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 691
Moral of the episode: Let the professors see the Japanese shaman girls.

OR YOU'LL GET THIS!!!!!!!!
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 16, 11:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 302
HOLY SHIT THAT LAST PART GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!
 
May 16, 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 230
Wow, last episode's cliffhanger was deceiving. So did Kagari pass out from not remembering? Then they continue their lives like nothing of significance happened.

The ending was disappointingly predictable (again) as well. Gee, a mysterious group is looking for the IBN 5100 girl we just found? That doesn't sound like an issue. Surely they won't crash our nighttime party, this isn't Steins;Gate or anything!

Though, unlike in Steins;Gate where the hints towards CERN's impending strike were kept minimal and subtle over the course of 10 episodes, this singular episode decides we need to be reminded three times with obvious flags that the lab members are being watched, and that's on top of all the nostalgia bait this episode had in the first place.

At least we got to see Okabe start to come to terms over the Kurisu/Amadeus situation, seeming to overcome the sadness his recurring PTSD/possible Reading Steiner has been causing. Hopefully this development continues, I'm not looking forward to seeing this remain a cheaper, angsty rehash of Steins;Gate and a strong Okabe would do a lot to set things in a better direction.

Mohammadalmannai said:
YurippeWilDCat said:


Jesus christ what is this? What is that? xD They have a little problem with graphics.


Unlike the original S;G, 0 only had a few months to animate while the original had over a year.

I hope you're not just basing this on the start dates for the shows they made prior to each season. Katanagatari took them all of 2010 (look at when it ended, not when it began). Assuming they restrict themselves to working on one show at a time (I could see it but I don't know with any certainty) Steins;Gate only had an extra 5 days on 0, and that was 7 years ago. I've seen much worse animation but this decrease in quality is still disappointing.
 
May 17, 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 6294
RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle



I laughed.



Oh, no! It's the original Steins;Gate episode 12 all over again. Please don't tell me Mayuri is going to die...

On a much lighter note, Daru hitting on his own daughter will always be weird. But...Daru is Daru.
 
May 17, 1:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 14332
Well, all can happen, but now the rhythm is slow, but the series has a large season in front of!!!
Hello, my litte boy!



 
May 17, 1:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 4
the end of this episode was, oh fuck man i just a rbnawhriqh gcjk1dbjhbv1bknqjkd hkHBDHB
 
May 17, 1:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 276
Great episode i must say.

First half was a breather,Kagari also getting along with others.

But when the watch stopped,i literally stopped my breath and when those assailants rushed into the room it was so thrilling.

5/5 episode.
 
May 17, 2:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 422
early spoil for next episode:

>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
 
May 17, 3:02 AM
God of the Realm

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 413
at first this was a cool and chill eps some joyful moments seeing the cast all happy, but after the professor showed up that hint of the lady peeking was sus so i had to stay on my guard and also with the peeping tom dude the landlord saw, damnn that stopwatch flashback put me on edge no time machine i gotta see how this turns out next week
Facta Non Verba
 
May 17, 3:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 116
I have a feeling Mr.Brown is going to save them. I mean his daughter is there.
 
May 17, 3:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 604
I swear Steins gate follows the formula of it being calm at the start and ending with a chaotic cliffhanger. Which I personally don't mind.
When Mayushi stated her watch was broken, my body didn't know how to react and I started sweating and getting goosebumps at the same time.
I curious about how Okabe will escape this situation, he doesn't have the time-leap device and Suzuha can't do anything either.
Heckle was here...
 
May 17, 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 692
Fuckk offffff, not agaiin PLEASE!!!! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
~
 
May 17, 4:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 9
3 words for this episode:I LOVE IT.Even though i already read the vn i still can't help but get excited and also suffering for the release of the next episode.I like how they do the subtle hints and Okabe having a glimpse of the dead hououin kyouma and Makise Kurisu and while i was watching it i was like where is the cliffhanger this episode will end now then that shows up xd and of course how the anime do betten than the vn.The only thing that i don't like is Leskinen not saying Shaman Girls.
 
May 17, 4:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 65
I'm just speechless. God. That was good.
 
May 17, 4:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 133
ArgentiumTea said:
Great episode as always. :D

HOLY SHIT!!!


I have the VN on steam, perhaps I should start playing. Waiting for a another episode have never been this painful. How the hell did people survive this back in 2011. Damn I dont know what I should do.
It was a painful thing to wait through each episode when the original aired. I remember my heart aching after each cliffhanger!
 
May 17, 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 691
Gigarit said:
ArgentiumTea said:
Great episode as always. :D

HOLY SHIT!!!


I have the VN on steam, perhaps I should start playing. Waiting for a another episode have never been this painful. How the hell did people survive this back in 2011. Damn I dont know what I should do.
It was a painful thing to wait through each episode when the original aired. I remember my heart aching after each cliffhanger!
Holy cow! So I thought you were one of the chosen ones, the true intellectuals!
Modified by AX3M, May 17, 4:54 AM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 17, 5:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 55
That was a hell of a way to end the episode.
Was one of the masks a reference to Choas;head/child?
 
May 17, 5:47 AM
Optimus Maximus

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 221
My heart legit nearly stopped when I heard "Mayushii's watch stopped working". Fuck man the memories came rushing back. If I ever have to see her die again, gah, idk how I'll take it.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you."
- Tyrion Lannister
 
May 17, 5:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 184
being that they made clear that the only thing that will impulse him to change the future is Mayuri's death, I was already convinced that it must happen with the probability of 99% at least.
scratch it, Kagari totally negates the possibility of Mayuri's death because she is supposed to adopt young Kagari.
TheHeckle said:
I swear Steins gate follows the formula of it being calm at the start and ending with a chaotic cliffhanger. Which I personally don't mind.
When Mayushi stated her watch was broken, my body didn't know how to react and I started sweating and getting goosebumps at the same time.
I curious about how Okabe will escape this situation, he doesn't have the time-leap device and Suzuha can't do anything either.

My guess is he won't this time they have only one goal, take away Kagari.
Modified by LF2005, May 17, 6:17 AM
 
May 17, 6:23 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 48
The episode ended on such a cliffhanger.
Now time for some drama baby :)
 
May 17, 6:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 308
TKB928 said:
Wow, last episode's cliffhanger was deceiving. So did Kagari pass out from not remembering? Then they continue their lives like nothing of significance happened.

The ending was disappointingly predictable (again) as well. Gee, a mysterious group is looking for the IBN 5100 girl we just found? That doesn't sound like an issue. Surely they won't crash our nighttime party, this isn't Steins;Gate or anything!

Though, unlike in Steins;Gate where the hints towards CERN's impending strike were kept minimal and subtle over the course of 10 episodes, this singular episode decides we need to be reminded three times with obvious flags that the lab members are being watched, and that's on top of all the nostalgia bait this episode had in the first place.

At least we got to see Okabe start to come to terms over the Kurisu/Amadeus situation, seeming to overcome the sadness his recurring PTSD/possible Reading Steiner has been causing. Hopefully this development continues, I'm not looking forward to seeing this remain a cheaper, angsty rehash of Steins;Gate and a strong Okabe would do a lot to set things in a better direction.

Mohammadalmannai said:


Unlike the original S;G, 0 only had a few months to animate while the original had over a year.

I hope you're not just basing this on the start dates for the shows they made prior to each season. Katanagatari took them all of 2010 (look at when it ended, not when it began). Assuming they restrict themselves to working on one show at a time (I could see it but I don't know with any certainty) Steins;Gate only had an extra 5 days on 0, and that was 7 years ago. I've seen much worse animation but this decrease in quality is still disappointing.


Nope not on start dates, S;G aired in April 2011 and annouced it will go into production early 2010, it had a year and S;G0 was annouced it will go to production in July, it had 9 months.

Assuming that they started recently.

Plus, WF is busy during these times but S;G has a more consistent animation quality over 0.
Persona 4 (Golden obviously) is better than Persona 5 imo
 
May 17, 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 691
Mohammadalmannai said:
TKB928 said:
Wow, last episode's cliffhanger was deceiving. So did Kagari pass out from not remembering? Then they continue their lives like nothing of significance happened.

The ending was disappointingly predictable (again) as well. Gee, a mysterious group is looking for the IBN 5100 girl we just found? That doesn't sound like an issue. Surely they won't crash our nighttime party, this isn't Steins;Gate or anything!

Though, unlike in Steins;Gate where the hints towards CERN's impending strike were kept minimal and subtle over the course of 10 episodes, this singular episode decides we need to be reminded three times with obvious flags that the lab members are being watched, and that's on top of all the nostalgia bait this episode had in the first place.

At least we got to see Okabe start to come to terms over the Kurisu/Amadeus situation, seeming to overcome the sadness his recurring PTSD/possible Reading Steiner has been causing. Hopefully this development continues, I'm not looking forward to seeing this remain a cheaper, angsty rehash of Steins;Gate and a strong Okabe would do a lot to set things in a better direction.


I hope you're not just basing this on the start dates for the shows they made prior to each season. Katanagatari took them all of 2010 (look at when it ended, not when it began). Assuming they restrict themselves to working on one show at a time (I could see it but I don't know with any certainty) Steins;Gate only had an extra 5 days on 0, and that was 7 years ago. I've seen much worse animation but this decrease in quality is still disappointing.


Nope not on start dates, S;G aired in April 2011 and annouced it will go into production early 2010, it had a year and S;G0 was annouced it will go to production in July, it had 9 months.

Assuming that they started recently.

Plus, WF is busy during these times but S;G has a more consistent animation quality over 0.
I think either WF is way pretty busier these times or, the budget's tightness is the culprit.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
May 17, 7:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 226
Wow 1st episode ever i was agape (i am using this word well?) pretty chocked and double wow for that cliffhanger... i hope the best for the next episodes
Hey :)
 
May 17, 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Let's see how they are going to develop this... I'll be disappointed if Mayuri dies because it wouldn't make any sense to me, but she can't (right?) since Kurisu is dead and because she is alive on this timeline in the future. Maybe Mr. Braun will help them since Nae is there. I haven't played the VN, so I'm sure I'm wrong.

RagingMan said:
The hell is with this camera angle



I cringed with that.
 
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »