Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2018 7:48 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Been a while since an update, but totally worth it aha

Mio's dream, omff,, if it was a reality I'm sure we'd all be crying;; but the ending definitely shatters all beliefs of that, THEY'RE SO CUTE HONESTLY SPEAKING THE CHEESE'' I feel so bad for the manager omg 'but work' I can't-

We got to see a few panels of Fumi!! After the last chapter was kinda hoping the narrative from it would carry on to this chapter but I'm definitely not going to complain for what we got from this chapter X3

Okay but Mio waiting for Shun, ooph my heart. And Shun going mountain climbing omfff
"There's a lot of things like that, trying to find yourself. I thought I'd try it. I didn't really find anything. More like I'm just tired and done."
>>>> well isn't that all of us aha''

The moon is beautiful tonight
>>>> feel free to just shoot me in the heart,, EVEN THOUGH that's so cheesy it's just,,, so cute?! And it just matches their characters so well'' AND HE'S BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF THE DAYS FROM WHEN THEY LAST KISSED *wheezes* that just,,, really gets to me, that's fricking adorable,,,, this is definitely going to kill me one day I swear aha

And that last page,, I'm sorry but MIO aha,, 'whatever, it's time to sleep' that's just so mio(?) that I can't help but laugh'' my god,,

Little sad that it's going on break,, but nothing that rereading all the chapters won't help X) Will be waiting for Kii Kanna's return!!
May 20, 2018 10:22 AM

Jun 2017
Every new chapter is always a treat. THAT WAS TOO ADORABLE. <3 I love how our boys have developed during a time skip, Mio being a working housewife and Shun wandering in life and not caring too much (he has adapted a lovely hobo style!). Despite the story tackling some very mundane and even depressing topics it's brilliantly made to always be heartwarming and funny. Cant't wait for more. Fumi! <3

And is it just me or are our boys in here hotter than ever?
Sep 3, 2018 1:41 PM
Dec 2015
please come back 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mar 6, 2019 6:45 PM
Sep 2014
chierii said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Been a while since an update, but totally worth it aha

Mio's dream, omff,, if it was a reality I'm sure we'd all be crying;; but the ending definitely shatters all beliefs of that, THEY'RE SO CUTE HONESTLY SPEAKING THE CHEESE'' I feel so bad for the manager omg 'but work' I can't-

We got to see a few panels of Fumi!! After the last chapter was kinda hoping the narrative from it would carry on to this chapter but I'm definitely not going to complain for what we got from this chapter X3

Okay but Mio waiting for Shun, ooph my heart. And Shun going mountain climbing omfff
"There's a lot of things like that, trying to find yourself. I thought I'd try it. I didn't really find anything. More like I'm just tired and done."
>>>> well isn't that all of us aha''

The moon is beautiful tonight
>>>> feel free to just shoot me in the heart,, EVEN THOUGH that's so cheesy it's just,,, so cute?! And it just matches their characters so well'' AND HE'S BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF THE DAYS FROM WHEN THEY LAST KISSED *wheezes* that just,,, really gets to me, that's fricking adorable,,,, this is definitely going to kill me one day I swear aha

And that last page,, I'm sorry but MIO aha,, 'whatever, it's time to sleep' that's just so mio(?) that I can't help but laugh'' my god,,

Little sad that it's going on break,, but nothing that rereading all the chapters won't help X) Will be waiting for Kii Kanna's return!!
where do you read it? 👀 I bought the 3 available volumes in my language, but they only go up to chapter 12 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jun 22, 2019 4:05 PM
Oct 2018
MayInu said:
where do you read it? 👀 I bought the 3 available volumes in my language, but they only go up to chapter 12 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can read it on Mangarock.com

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukaze no Étranger Chapter 21 Discussion

Thochu - Jun 4, 2021

20 by TeaWanter »»
Aug 19, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Harukaze no Étranger Chapter 1 Discussion

Mayuka - Mar 3, 2016

3 by nhide »»
Jun 15, 2023 12:02 PM

» when will this get a translation uupdate if it does?

p4ssionyoung - Jul 19, 2021

1 by KursedArcana »»
Jan 8, 2022 9:46 AM

» Does the manga have a English translated hardcopy??? For all 5 volumes

Sekainobaka - Sep 28, 2021

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 28, 2021 5:02 AM

» So..... when is this gonna update again because im really sad at the moment

LukeLippo - May 10, 2021

4 by Bachrikko »»
Jun 6, 2021 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.