Forum Settings
Forums
Today's Cerberus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2018 5:40 PM

Feb 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was it, it's over. Can't say any of that was unexpected or interesting. A pretty generic ending to a generic harem.
May 15, 2018 6:20 PM
Apr 2016
In a situation in which the manga could have ended with the golden harem ending, the author opts for a generic single girl ending.
How the hell does this work? Cerberus is one being, rejecting two of its heads means you are literally rejecting 2/3's of it. Even though they were split, it was still a situation in which he could have chosen all of them, and he opted not to.
May 15, 2018 11:08 PM
Feb 2017
So who did he choose in the end ?
Who won ????
Where did you read it ? I can't find the raw
May 15, 2018 11:09 PM

Mar 2015
lame, very obvious it was rushed so probably axed....

good start, downhill afterwards, like most harem... 6/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 16, 2018 1:11 AM

Jul 2012
A bit abrupt and rushed ending, but that might be cause of long intervals between chapters. For the ending, very obvious one for pretty average manga. Sad for Shirogane, i think her kiss and blush after was the best moment in the manga :(
6/10
May 16, 2018 3:49 AM

Apr 2018
I don't know what to make of the ending.

I knew Kuro would end up being the one Chiaki confesses to, but out of the 3 Cerberus girls, I feel she's had the least development, with her only hurdle (from what I can recall) being coming to terms with what love is, and what will make Chiaki happy (the whole Hinata conflict earlier in the series).

Hinata stood more of a chance than Minnie, but neither stood any real chance against the Cerberus girls.

Shirogane was my favourite of the 3, and her confession, minus the rejection, was a nice mix of comedy and seriousness. Her struggle was admitting to herself she could like Chiaki at all, as she knew how much he meant to Roze, who Shirogane prioritized protecting over herself. Eventually, Roze tells her it's okay for her to think of herself and love Chiaki too, and as much as she won't admit it to herself, she builds up enough confidence to confess she loves him. After getting rejected, she says "... It's good you don't like me back, 'cos if she ever cried on my account that'd hurt", but it's unclear if she meant Roze, Kuro, or even both of them.

Roze was the one with the most development. Her mask basically symbolized her punishment for biting Chiaki, she saw it is as a reason they couldn't be together. After his soul is fixed, she is able to remove it and confess to Chiaki how she really feels... Seeing her get rejected was heartbreaking, and her response is accepting how she could never measure up to Kuro despite how much she's grown as a person.

After Kuro miraculously appears, she reveals she's human now, and all the girls rally up and shrug off their rejections anyway, Minnie even saying "Nothing from today counts", and Haru saying he should pick someone by graduation.

It seems the extra chapter will continue from the ending (at some sort of festival), but whether it will be a more suitable ending, who knows.
May 16, 2018 7:47 PM

Aug 2014
Kuma said:
lame, very obvious it was rushed so probably axed....

good start, downhill afterwards, like most harem... 6/10

Had the same score.

Good start, downhill because asspull and nonsense,
More harem,
No climax,

Rushed,
And we got expected ending...
6/10

Generic harem indeed.
DieserKerl said:
I don't know what to make of the ending.

I knew Kuro would end up being the one Chiaki confesses to, but out of the 3 Cerberus girls, I feel she's had the least development, with her only hurdle (from what I can recall) being coming to terms with what love is, and what will make Chiaki happy (the whole Hinata conflict earlier in the series).

Hinata stood more of a chance than Minnie, but neither stood any real chance against the Cerberus girls.

Shirogane was my favourite of the 3, and her confession, minus the rejection, was a nice mix of comedy and seriousness. Her struggle was admitting to herself she could like Chiaki at all, as she knew how much he meant to Roze, who Shirogane prioritized protecting over herself. Eventually, Roze tells her it's okay for her to think of herself and love Chiaki too, and as much as she won't admit it to herself, she builds up enough confidence to confess she loves him. After getting rejected, she says "... It's good you don't like me back, 'cos if she ever cried on my account that'd hurt", but it's unclear if she meant Roze, Kuro, or even both of them.

Roze was the one with the most development. Her mask basically symbolized her punishment for biting Chiaki, she saw it is as a reason they couldn't be together. After his soul is fixed, she is able to remove it and confess to Chiaki how she really feels... Seeing her get rejected was heartbreaking, and her response is accepting how she could never measure up to Kuro despite how much she's grown as a person.

After Kuro miraculously appears, she reveals she's human now, and all the girls rally up and shrug off their rejections anyway, Minnie even saying "Nothing from today counts", and Haru saying he should pick someone by graduation.

It seems the extra chapter will continue from the ending (at some sort of festival), but whether it will be a more suitable ending, who knows.

And Roze didnt win..

Shame.

There's an extra chapter? I doubt it'll give more suitable ending..
May 16, 2018 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
Moon_man said:
In a situation in which the manga could have ended with the golden harem ending, the author opts for a generic single girl ending.
How the hell does this work? Cerberus is one being, rejecting two of its heads means you are literally rejecting 2/3's of it. Even though they were split, it was still a situation in which he could have chosen all of them, and he opted not to.

It doesn't even make any sense for most of the harem Manga.

Always pick the generic/first girl.

I agree with an option embracing all 3 Cerberus accepting them, i mean the golden ending is right in front of the author.
>Proceed to pick only Kuro and do some open ending for other characters with rejection before hand.

Ugh.
May 17, 2018 1:51 AM

Apr 2018
Xaelath said:

And Roze didnt win..

Shame.

There's an extra chapter? I doubt it'll give more suitable ending..

Indeed, best guesses it's just back to typical shenanigans.
Sep 14, 2018 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
Yep pretty lame ending
Honestly even Minne who was introduce mid way of the story feels more developed than Kuro to be the MC love interest
removed-userSep 14, 2018 5:37 AM
Nov 2, 2018 8:31 PM

Dec 2015
Just your typical harem manga that always get axed in the end.
Aug 8, 2019 7:51 PM
Jan 2017
why do harem ends with the worst girl?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou no Cerberus Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

1 by Mattinator95 »»
Jun 25, 2021 10:47 AM

Poll: » Kyou no Cerberus Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 16, 2018

4 by Vicrom246 »»
May 25, 2018 8:32 PM

» Manga ending on the 11th of May

furanku - Apr 13, 2018

6 by Sir_Alonne »»
May 13, 2018 4:15 AM

Poll: » Best Girl (Kyou no Cerberus)

Lnlover - May 14, 2017

12 by RobHarli »»
Apr 1, 2018 5:47 AM

Poll: » Kyou no Cerberus Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 18, 2018

1 by Yautja »»
Mar 18, 2018 10:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.