Forum Settings
Forums
May 15, 9:36 AM
it is preferrable, because most old series are much more detailed with there drawings and animations compared to now which is bland.
THAT'S WHY OLD SERIES WITH EROTIC,ECCHI,NUDITY SCENES GIVES US MUUCH MOREEEEE DETAILED FUKCING TITS!!

どうもありがとうございました.

May 15, 9:41 AM
Check out belladonna of sadness. I think it might be what you're looking for

May 15, 9:42 AM
ballsack101 said:
it is preferrable, because most old series are much more detailed with there drawings and animations compared to now which is bland.
THAT'S WHY OLD SERIES WITH EROTIC,ECCHI,NUDITY SCENES GIVES US MUUCH MOREEEEE DETAILED FUKCING TITS!!

どうもありがとうございました.

Try the old burn up series or golden boy or the original cutie honey series

May 15, 9:47 AM

Shin Cutey Honey is an older ecchi with great art.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

May 15, 9:50 AM
Overkilled Red

While I haven't watched it myself yet I heard AIKa is great.

May 16, 8:17 AM

KushHaze said:
While I haven't watched it myself yet I heard AIKa is great.

I haven't got around to watching AIKa yet either, but I love seeing girls in tight, shiny miniskirts, and that Anime seems to deliver in that department.

May 16, 11:21 AM
the oldest ecchi series is dragon ball z if you haven't seen it you should

May 16, 11:22 AM

Golden Boy is the greatest ecchi of all time so I can't argue.

A nice distillation of the current political discourse:
Two people, who don't really know what they're talking about condescending to each other nonsensically until one of them lands a 'sick burn'.

May 16, 11:28 AM

Thank you for contributing to this board with your massive intellectual insight.
I'm a shitposter for fun

May 16, 1:35 PM

this dude must have took my recommendation of plastic little.

satoshi urushihara is a god.

don't forget to check out his legendary hentai front innocent :P

May 16, 1:36 PM

Call Me Tonight

It's an one episode OVA with lots of ecchi scenes

May 16, 3:26 PM

I've seen Aika. If you're into watching badass female, then it's going to be a great ecchi for ya. It has multiple series or season iirc. The female was like billie jean.

May 16, 3:50 PM

FMmatron said:
Shin Cutey Honey is an older ecchi with great art.

this was THE ecchi anime in the 90s. I remember seeing it in magazines all the time. and they always had it for sale at the front of the store i bought my anime from. It was perfect because it had the magical girl transformation(clothes ripping scene) displayed right on the cover so everyone knew what it was about right from the start.

It was actually pretty damned good regardless of the ecchi as well. I mean, I liked it better than Devil Hunter Yohko anyways and they both had the trademark clothesripping transformation scene.

it's weird that cutey honey universe is getting censored this time around and i don't see any uncensored version either. maybe it's just more family friendly

May 16, 7:19 PM

I have a soft spot for Devil Hunter Youko not because it was ecchi but I just thought it was really cool. (it was also pretty funny) XD

"OH THANKS, MOM."

The dress is sick. The ring is sick. The HAIR IS SO SICK.

I even have a copy of the Japanese manga which has a much better story but it's so sad; (think Japanese-styled Old Yeller and make Youko an orphan :( And the only ecchi part is.........she has noticeably larger boobs. That stay covered up. That's it. lol
Modified by Chiibi, May 16, 7:23 PM

May 16, 7:29 PM

Chiibi said:
I have a soft spot for Devil Hunter Youko not because it was ecchi but I just thought it was really cool. (it was also pretty funny) XD

"OH THANKS, MOM."

The dress is sick. The ring is sick. The HAIR IS SO SICK.

I even have a copy of the Japanese manga which has a much better story but it's so sad; (think Japanese-styled Old Yeller and make Youko an orphan :( And the only ecchi part is.........she has noticeably larger boobs. That stay covered up. That's it. lol

I never watched Devil Hunter Youko, because I read somewhere that it has a sex scene, and I don't watch stuff with sex in it.

May 16, 7:33 PM

Seiya said:

I never watched Devil Hunter Youko, because I read somewhere that it has a sex scene, and I don't watch stuff with sex in it.

Understandable; as it can be pretty nasty; (it's practically rape in this one and I was worried about seeing it and waited til I was at least sixteen to look) but you could watch the other four episodes they produced that don't have any sex at all; just detailed nudity. They're all OVAs and can be watched as stand-alone eps.

If you can find it, read the manga.

May 16, 7:34 PM

@Chiibi

chinese dress is very sexy. probably another reason i had a fascination for shampoo in ranma. or was it just her taking it off all the time that caught my eye who knows.

May 16, 7:34 PM

Chiibi said:
Seiya said:

Understandable; as it can be pretty nasty; (it's practically rape in this one and I was worried about seeing it and waited til I was at least sixteen to look) but you could watch the other four episodes they produced that don't have any sex at all; just detailed nudity. They're all OVAs and can be watched as stand-alone eps.

If you can find it, read the manga.

I see. Well, thanks for letting me know.

May 16, 7:35 PM

@jarring Shampoo is Best Girl. F*ck Akane with a rake; she's a bitch. :'D

May 16, 7:45 PM

Chiibi said:
@jarring Shampoo is Best Girl. F*ck Akane with a rake; she's a bitch. :'D

i like akane too, but yeah shampoo is best girl

best character overall though is kuno hands down and it's not a discussion. there is no debate to be had.

kuno is a god among men.

May 16, 7:48 PM

Kuno gave me really wonderful rolling-on-floor moments....even better when Kuno and Nabiki talk to each other. XD

May 16, 8:02 PM

Chiibi said:
Kuno gave me really wonderful rolling-on-floor moments....even better when Kuno and Nabiki talk to each other. XD

my favorite parts of the series all involve him in some way or fashion. love his shakespearean introductions, and ranma's dream in the 2nd or third chapter/episode was absolutely hilarious. even his random intrusions were frigging hilarious to me like when he just shows up out of nowhere with a gong to make akane give him a hug during the hypnotic hug command episode.

actually just read that kuno wasn't in that episode of the anime series, and akane never actually accidentally eats the mushroom that causes her to go under hypnotic suggestion. unlike the manga. ofc the manga is gonna be different than the anime.

i have a much better memory of the manga, so.. meh.
Modified by jarring, May 16, 8:10 PM

May 16, 8:29 PM

jarring said:
ranma's dream in the 2nd or third chapter/episode was absolutely hilarious.

"I LOVE YOU I WANT A DATE WITH YOUI LOVE YOU I WANT A DATE WITH YOUI LOVE YOU I WANT A DATE WITH YOUI LOVE YOU I WANT A DATE WITH YOUI LOVE YOU I WANT A DATE WITH YOUI LOVE YOU I WANT A DATE WITH YOU
SAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Yup, rolling on the floor during that....I wish I could find an appropriate .gif....