3It was OK
36.8%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
5.3%
Average 3.8
19 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2018 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I got chills after seeing this episode. The burning lands of battle looked like hell.

The ideals of the elderly though...I still wonder what their true agendas are in this series. With just a few more episodes left, I'm guessing this main story is heading towards its climax. Hibiki attacking Kouga was unexpected but that feeling of vengeance is real.
Stark700May 14, 2018 9:28 AM
May 14, 2018 10:54 AM

Sep 2015
Stark, did you even fucking watch the episode?

That's the god damn plot, to get their love juice from the "climax" and revive Oda Nobunaga with finally raising hell with war everywhere.
May 14, 2018 11:06 AM
Mar 2017
Oboro ?, do not fuck, you must blame your uselessness in the 1st season, not that you fell in love ._.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
May 14, 2018 11:31 AM

Apr 2012
It was sooo odd episode. Big Bad trying to resurrect Nobunaga with the power of a twincest? Character do unmotivated self-sacrifice to free the path for the yuri route? The girl possessed by the spirit of her mother, who wants to kill her son, taking him for their father? WHAT?
May 14, 2018 12:11 PM

Mar 2012
i don't even know what is happening anymore
May 14, 2018 12:24 PM

Mar 2009
EroKing_AS said:
Stark, did you even fucking watch the episode?

That's the god damn plot, to get their love juice from the "climax" and revive Oda Nobunaga with finally raising hell with war everywhere.

I loved that comment!
I actually haven't watched this ep, yet myself.
But I thought that it was obvious, even BEFORE the time skip happened: that getting them to twincest together was what that creepy old perv. wanted!
It's not like he hasn't said, or implied it before.
So far, I haven't gotten the impression from Hachirou(sp?) that he thinks of Hibiki as more than his sister... Though, that won't really stop anyone from doing it, unless they feel strongly about it. And, its very hard to tell what her brother is thinking.
Also, has a proper explanation for Oboro's anger/behavior been given (just curious, I'll watch it a little later when I have time)?
I still say that's not her. Its got to be an illusion made to trick the twins into sleeping together (not sure how getting them to hate each other would do that, though) somehow.
I realize they aren't being THAT consistent, but still..... That, is just too way out there for Oboro.
The Oboro from series 1 wouldn't have acted the way she was, when Hibiki saw her or say the things that she did.
May 14, 2018 1:48 PM

Jun 2015
I really liked Saizu. It's regrettable he died but then again this is Basilisk. I forgot this is how it works.

So the whole thing was the means to that shitty of an end. I still can't buy they are the children of Oboro and Gennosuke. It doesn't make sense at all.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 14, 2018 5:23 PM
Nov 2012
Joujin is pretty messed up trying to force twincest and wtf using their bodily fluid and pouring it onto the skuill.

Joujin idea seems damn stupid when he could probaby do it himself, he even has his own soliders.
May 14, 2018 5:27 PM

May 2015
Saizou was under the spell of Glass-biatch and ended his life on his own accord(?) acting as bait to stop the castle... nonetheless minus the first episodes (veterans of both clans fighting against the villains) I'm disappointed at the battles in this show...

R.I.P.
May 14, 2018 8:02 PM

Mar 2009
So far, the deaths of 2 characters that I care the least about (of the "good guys" anyway).
By the time people started dying in the first series, I at least felt a bit badly for some of them...
Still don't really understand the deal with Oboro... I maintain that it's not her, just an illusion made to control Hibiki. She just THINKS that she's possessed by her mother.
With all of this strangeness, I wonder if its really Tenzen that they are trying to revive, and not Nobunaga.
After all, he was the creeper from the first series, and obsessed with sex (as well as Oboro) - and damn near impossible to kill.
It'd be a real kicker if it was. If all of the bad guys were being duped by Joujin (sp?) to do that. Since he was so annoyingly obsessed with Oboro and hated Gennosuke with a rabbid passion.
Reviving nobunaga, with using them, makes little to no sense.... But, then, what does in this series?
May 15, 2018 11:45 AM

Jul 2009
They really want them to make love or to kill each other...and Hibiki is possessed (?)
May 16, 2018 1:04 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! did Saizou get squashed!?!? Utsusu or Hadaebou should've helped him!
oh god, now this time mind controlled Hibiki engaging Hachirou huh...
4/5.

May 16, 2018 10:53 AM

Mar 2009
Utsusu seemed much more upset than I expected her to be.
Maybe she had some sort of feelings for him. I didn't care much for him, but I did sort of ship them (I liked their constant bickering).... Just like I shipped Rui with Shichigen (before she confessed that she swung the other way). But Utsusu's reaction to his death, made me like her a bit more.... She seemed much more upset, than she should for a comrade that she seemed to hate.

May 16, 2018 7:17 PM

Oct 2012
LazerEyeBeam said:
Joujin is pretty messed up trying to force twincest and wtf using their bodily fluid and pouring it onto the skuill.

Joujin idea seems damn stupid when he could probaby do it himself, he even has his own soliders.

There must be a hentai about that somewhere.
May 20, 2018 8:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Saizou´s childhood was very hard when a scammer father used the boy ability to win games!!! I hope that the "eyes ninja" has not died!!!
May 22, 2018 1:25 PM

Mar 2009
Why'd he just randomly kill himself lol? I think I missed something.
May 27, 2018 3:04 AM

Jul 2008
Saizou going out like that was....sad.
Nov 11, 2023 9:07 AM

Dec 2022
Saizou was my favourite character. That's a shame.
Mormegil said:
Why'd he just randomly kill himself lol? I think I missed something.
Yasha Itaru (Joujinshuu woman with dark green hair) has an ability called Destiny Passage, which allows her to control the minds of people who look at her mirror. Saizou's eyes looked at the mirror, so she made him kill himself.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 24 Discussion

bisikerim - Aug 8, 2018

7 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 18, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 23 Discussion

Archean-Return - Nov 11, 2023

0 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 22 Discussion

0 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:57 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 21 Discussion

0 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2018

12 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 11, 2023 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.