Forums
New
May 13, 2018 2:24 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Pretty much this.

"http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Zero)"
"http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/True_Assassin_(Fate/stay_night)"

I m a huge fan of HF route, and recently started reading FateZero, after seeing the first movie, I just cant shake this out of my mind.

You can confirm it yourself, not only both Assassins above look the same, but they also have the same true name.
Any hardcore fan able to explain this to me?
May 13, 2018 2:38 AM

Apr 2016
Well ...

If i'm understanding your question correctly, then the answer on that is in the second paragraph of that first Assassin link you posted.
May 13, 2018 2:54 AM

Oct 2014
AdatiusMay 13, 2018 3:04 AM
May 13, 2018 2:56 AM

Nov 2011
Fate Zero Hassan( Hundred Faces) has lots of bodies so I highly doubt a single Hassan can beat them all beside the big boss.

May 14, 2018 1:36 PM
Jul 2017
its not even close true assasin destroyed 3 servants one after another
May 14, 2018 3:09 PM

Aug 2009
Mrkulci said:
Lol what?

He didnt do shit alone.The only one that counts as a legit kill is Caster.

Cu was dominating and lost because of the Shadow.Saber lost for the same reason.

May 14, 2018 3:36 PM

Nov 2013
Caster losing to him was bullshit btw.

Yeah yeah he had a hostage bla bla bla. How did he take a hostage in her own damn territory is beyond me. I prefer the manga version at least Caster doesn't job so hard to hype up Assassin there.
May 14, 2018 7:44 PM

Feb 2015
ssjokg said:
Mrkulci said:
Lol what?

Cu was dominating and lost because of the Shadow.Saber lost for the same reason.

Botato said:

Yeah yeah he had a hostage bla bla bla. How did he take a hostage in her own damn territory is beyond me. I prefer the manga version at least Caster doesn't job so hard to hype up Assassin there.

Souichirou Kuzuki was pretty strong though and HF's Assassin probably killed him in seconds.

Plus, he killed Caster's Assassin without her almost even noticing.
SteelingMaxMay 14, 2018 8:02 PM

May 14, 2018 7:51 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:

Presence Concealment.And as far as we know he his presence is similar to Sasaki.
May 14, 2018 7:54 PM

Aug 2009
SteelingMax said:
ssjokg said:
Lol what?

Botato said:

Souichirou Kuzuki was pretty strong though and HF's Assassin probably killed him in seconds.

Plus, he killed Caster's Assassin without her almost not noticing at all.
Kuzuki's power matters only if he has Caster's back up. Archer killed him in secs after he lost that.In fact, as Assassin said, "He still moved".Praise goes to Kuzuki not Assassin.Unless if he intentionally didnt kill him.
May 15, 2018 5:28 AM

Mar 2015
ssjokg said:
Mrkulci said:
Lol what?

He might have not done shit alone but to give credit where it's due TA knew of his own weakness and relied on the environmental hazard that was the shadow to take out his opponents, just goes to show that "muh HIGHER power level" doesn't decides a fight in Fate.

May 15, 2018 6:08 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Shayon said:

Thank you, I finally understood it, so they are different people then.
Zero Assassin looked way more like a wimp, whereas you can really feel this one being more cunning and deadly.
May 15, 2018 7:10 AM

Oct 2014
Playcool said:
Shayon said:

Zero Assassin looked way more like a wimp, whereas you can really feel this one being more cunning and deadly.

No problem.
May 16, 2018 3:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Shayon said:
Playcool said:

No problem.

Definitly makes sense, I also had a feeling it could be that, but you surely explored it quite better than I ever did with my thoughts alone~~
May 18, 2018 5:33 AM
Jul 2017
true assasin is much more powerful
May 20, 2018 2:22 PM
Nov 2015
Shayon said:

can u pls link me where u read this information? cause im really interested in reading more about it
May 20, 2018 2:58 PM

Aug 2009
Isax said:
Shayon said:

can u pls link me where u read this information? cause im really interested in reading more about it
The FSN visual Novel, random extra material and almost every new Fate/.
May 20, 2018 3:13 PM

Apr 2016
Isax said:
Shayon said:

Or you can just use Type-moon wiki.
May 20, 2018 4:08 PM

Nov 2013
Swagernator said:
Isax said:

Or you can just use Type-moon wiki.
Mostly a terrible idea, but it's probably easier to recommend this over slogging through the franchise.
May 20, 2018 8:39 PM

Oct 2014
Isax said:
Shayon said:

What ssjokg said + Type-moon wiki.

The Type-moon wiki is full of unmarked spoilers for anything related to the Nasuverse though, you should know about that. The page about the Grail for example, has spoilers for the upcoming HF movies.

But anyway, now that I've said that, here are the pages for the Assassin thing:
May 21, 2018 12:08 AM

Apr 2016
Botato said:
Mostly a terrible idea, but it's probably easier to recommend this over slogging through the franchise.

Wiki is great idea, all important information on one place.

Spoilers are not problem when there is nothing left to be spoiled LOL.
May 21, 2018 5:34 AM

Nov 2013
Swagernator said:
Botato said:

It's less spoilers that are the problem and more that it's full of fancanon and completely wrong info sometimes.
May 21, 2018 6:12 AM

Apr 2016
Botato said:
Swagernator said:

It's less spoilers that are the problem and more that it's full of fancanon and completely wrong info sometimes.

Man, not even wiki is trusthwordhy these days, what a sad world we live in truly.
May 21, 2018 6:27 AM

Nov 2013
Swagernator said:
Botato said:

Man, not even wiki is trusthwordhy these days, what a sad world we live in truly.
Just the TM wiki, fgo wiki has some slight typos and basic math mistakes, but cirnopedia seemed reliable enough so not all hope is lost.
May 21, 2018 6:30 AM

Apr 2016
Botato said:
Swagernator said:

Just the TM wiki, fgo wiki has some slight typos and basic math mistakes, but cirnopedia seemed reliable enough so not all hope is lost.

Next time i would be looking for stuff from Tsukihime i will head right to cirnopedia.

Oh wait.
May 21, 2018 6:43 AM

Nov 2013
Swagernator said:
Botato said:

Next time i would be looking for stuff from Tsukihime i will head right to cirnopedia.

Oh wait.
What do you mean Tsukihime. Fgo is the only thing that matters :D
May 21, 2018 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
Botato said:
Swagernator said:

Actually it's the other way around. FGO wiki is far more reliable than Cirno.
May 21, 2018 12:55 PM

Nov 2013
astroprogs said:
Botato said:

Actually it's the other way around. FGO wiki is far more reliable than Cirno.
Either I'm having a massive brainfart or the NA team makes cirno the standard because it's pretty reliable.

Although let me clarify, I am talking about the uhh, wikia version of the wiki. As far as I know there are 2 fgo wikis plus cirno. Yaaay.
May 21, 2018 1:01 PM

Aug 2010
Botato said:
Either I'm having a massive brainfart or the NA team makes cirno the standard because it's pretty reliable.

Although let me clarify, I am talking about the uhh, wikia version of the wiki. As far as I know there are 2 fgo wikis plus cirno. Yaaay.

I mean those:
FGO Wiki: http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia
Cirno: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

The former should always be your first option.
May 21, 2018 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
astroprogs said:
Botato said:

I mean those:
FGO Wiki: http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia
Cirno: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

The former should always be your first option.
Huh. I check that one for servants/materials/etc
I check cirno for events.
May 21, 2018 6:36 PM

Oct 2015
Shayon said:
Playcool said:

No problem.

unless you're an idiot like tohsaka who sends to suicide against like everyone :>
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 22, 2018 4:13 AM

Oct 2014
Kumagawa_mei said:
Shayon said:

No problem.

unless you're an idiot like tohsaka who sends to suicide against like everyone :>

But he's an adult, not a teenager like the characters in FSN, so it's fine.
May 22, 2018 4:18 AM

Oct 2015
Shayon said:
Kumagawa_mei said:

But he's an adult, not a teenager like the characters in FSN, so it's fine.

tbh wish i could be an adult, so i can sell my daugther :D
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 24, 2018 1:48 AM
Dec 2015
lol fate zero assassin was trash this isnt even close really
May 24, 2018 2:14 AM

Aug 2009
Seriously what is up with all the Zero Assassin hate?

Are we really disregarding the fact that they were completely missused in the entire show?

Zero Hassan had 80~ bodies. And all Tokiomi(and Kirei) did was to order him to spy and kill themselves

With 80~ Servants, even with Assassin's stats, they could have taken out Saber, or at least, abduct Iri, kill Waver(twice), Maiya, even Kiritusgu and Kayneth.

But no, they used them as fodder, because Tokimo is an idiot and Kirei didnt care till half way of the war.
May 24, 2018 6:41 AM

Nov 2013
The blame falls on the movie hyping up CA Assassin tbf.

But also, most of these people believe Lancelot > Gilgamesh so :shrug:
May 24, 2018 8:06 AM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
The blame falls on the movie hyping up CA Assassin tbf.

But also, most of these people believe Lancelot > Gilgamesh so :shrug:
They "hyped" up his reason as a concept. All he did was lead others to the Shadow.Anyone with intelligence would notice that he didnt do shit to Saber and Lancer. Even Medea lost because Kuzuki was used as a hostage.

Assassin did assassin stuff and he is hyped?
the Assassin class is really made up of assassins huh?
May 24, 2018 8:31 AM

Nov 2013
You're expecting someone who was fooled by Lancelot's gymnastics show to not be fooled, especially when CA Assassin engages with, and survives, Cu in a melee.

I honestly don't want to repeat this discussion either :thinking:
May 26, 2018 6:03 AM

Dec 2014
Botato said:
You're expecting someone who was fooled by Lancelot's gymnastics show to not be fooled, especially when CA Assassin engages with, and survives, Cu in a melee.

I honestly don't want to repeat this discussion either :thinking:

He survived by pretty much running away most of the time. People were disappointed because of the *lack* of combat in that fight.
Then he got his ass kicked by Rider. Far from thinking he was hyped, he looked pretty pathetic after being rekt so badly.

Once again us fate fans prove we are the most OCD about every bloody detail and need to argue pointlessly over the smallest deviation from the "holy rule book of TM".
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
May 26, 2018 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
Thanks for your addition.

There was definitely more to that fight than running away though.

I honestly don't care anymore, regardless of what other people think, while I was watching the movie I know that I didn't like the city part of it. It has nothing to do with the VN or other people, I simply didn't like it. If you enjoyed it, great, more power to you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

500 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:43 PM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

32 by ZachyMoof »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:44 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.