Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 12, 2018 9:22 AM

Mar 2018
For me, the most glaringly implausible thing about this anime is Kazami's age. How old is he supposed to be? From the flashbacks it appears that he is the same age as the girls - i.e., no more than 15-17. Yet he is basically James Bond - a master assassin with an apparently long career of past missions.

How is this supposed to make sense? Does this world love child soldiers? I though child soldiers were only used to pilot giant mecha...
May 12, 2018 9:43 AM

Oct 2015
I mean, you should watch Grisaia no Meikyuu to know what happened to him.

And he is 17 in Kajitsu.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

May 13, 2018 12:43 PM

Mar 2018
-Lofn- said:

And he is 17 in Kajitsu.
Thanks for the clarification! :)

I do not plan to watch the sequels. I sort of liked Amane and Yumiko, but not the rest of the characters. I liked Kazami in the first episode, but I got very tired of him by the end. He's better than having a
loser boy who gets bullied by girls all the time, but only slightly. I find him annoying and devoid of charm.
May 13, 2018 12:46 PM

Oct 2015
SpectrumDT said:
-Lofn- said:

And he is 17 in Kajitsu.

I do not plan to watch the sequels. I sort of liked Amane and Yumiko, but not the rest of the characters. I liked Kazami in the first episode, but I got very tired of him by the end. He's better than having a
loser boy who gets bullied by girls all the time, but only slightly. I find him annoying and devoid of charm.
Well, the sequels are way better than the first one, because the first one cut off so many things, but if you don't want to continue, that's fine. You'll understand if you watched the sequels, but if you don't like him, that's fine too.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

May 13, 2018 12:49 PM

Mar 2018
-Lofn- said:
SpectrumDT said:

Well, the sequels are way better than the first one, because the first one cut off so many things, but if you don't want to continue, that's fine. You'll understand if you watched the sequels, but if you don't like him, that's fine too.
It's not that I resent him and need to understand why he is like he is. I just don't enjoy watching him. :P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.