Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 12, 2018 10:00 AM

Jun 2015
The Nines sure caused some trouble when they came to visit. Poor Kokoro wants to make a baby lmao. Looks like she did it with Mitsuru. Nana is not feeling too good. Hiro is getting his horns now. People will freak out once they see them.
May 12, 2018 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
What did he mean by this?

May 12, 2018 10:06 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
They actually did it. Holy shit almost don't believe.
May 12, 2018 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
This is getting pretty interesting. Love these last's eps developments. Now I wonder what's up with Nana, she seemed to have some memories on her past.

I've also wondered, when ''Blonde Nine'' said, that they're not like humans having feelings..does that mean, they're basically animals or maybe even neutered?

So currently only ones without developments are Zorome x Miku development + Ikuno. Next episodes are gonna be good, looking forward.

EDIT: Also seems like Nana and Hachi are somehow acting weird, like they're being exploited or smh, I dunno what to think about Dr. FranXX. Once he seems like a good guy on the other hand pretty evil.
removed-userMay 12, 2018 10:12 AM
May 12, 2018 10:08 AM

Apr 2012
How everything suddenly became complicated... Nines turned into an analogue of the Spanish Inquisition and school alpha bitches, Kokoro into orator of heterosexuality, and Ikuno throws hints at her own homosexuality at every turn. And I'm not talking about the too-fast introduction of Big Bad at the end.

I somehow missed the point where Darling turned into an anti-SJW version of Evangelion.

RobertBobertMay 12, 2018 10:18 AM
May 12, 2018 10:10 AM

Apr 2012
SupremeEdgelord said:
What did he mean by this?

He meant that their world is an androgynous antiutopia, where the gender roles is reserved only for the piloting of Franxxs. I think
May 12, 2018 10:11 AM

Feb 2018
I didn't really think that those two were actually going to sleep together, damn :D
Something really bad is coming....
May 12, 2018 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
Truly amazing and train-wrecking episode.

Hiro started to grow horn (blue-oni theorist is happy now) while Kokoro and Mitsure development is a bit unexpected.
As expected nines are annoying and blind. But the emotion indoctrination, one-gender idea and forbidding reproduce makes me angry, even though i already expected this.
But klaxosaur princess is badass and the "castle" looks nice.
May 12, 2018 10:12 AM
Feb 2014
I'll probably offend a few people here, but that just proves you're part of the toxic people/whiners.

I'm getting tired of these toxic/stupid people who keep raising deadflags (while there are obviously NONE, stop whining. Not all animes end in drama and despair).

And comments like "I hope Ichigo dies" / "I hope Kokoro dies". You obviously do not understand anything.

Kokoro had NO FEELINGS for Futoshi or whatsoever. They were NOT a couple either. These kids are exploring a lot of new things concerning love, friendship and other emotions. While all these things happened, she obviously started to feel attracted to Mitsuru.

Deal with it, stop whining or write your own show if you think you can do better.

I am impressed by this show and actually hoped the studio would throw a huge middlefinger to all those whiners who can't deal with the story and events.
May 12, 2018 10:13 AM

Sep 2017
I hereby dub thee ~ Kokoro ~ Netorare Queen.

FKKKKKK WHY YOU DO THIS KOKOROO!

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
May 12, 2018 10:14 AM

Feb 2017
Really good episode. Many interesting developments. I really didn't expect Kokoro and Mitsuru to really do it. Wonder how it will affect future events if Kokoro truly becomes pregnant.
May 12, 2018 10:15 AM
Oct 2017
The romance is developing well but I am more interested when the klaxosaur princess said "human wannabes". So they're probably monsters that use human as weapons
May 12, 2018 10:15 AM

Aug 2012
MomoSinX said:
Calling it now, the Klaxosaurs were the real humans (evolved) all along. Hiro finally got his horns, it will be nice seeing everyone lose their shit over it when they get noticeably bigger later lol. Some Klaxo princess carnage was nice too. Also yeah, Mitsuru and Kokoro from 0 to 100 real quick. Fuck the Nines... Hope that Nana and Hachi will smash too.

What an amazing episode.
I would not say evolved. Think it like human resistance against an invasion. They probably changed their genes to fight better. I said it in one of the past episodes you have the humans that are no longer alive, just empty husks and those that are truly alive.
May 12, 2018 10:16 AM

Dec 2017
wow, actually a nice episode. but i have a small question, if the whole upper level organization rejects emotions like that, then why dr. franxx piched nana's ass in ep. 1, isn't it lust? isn't it something that's connected to the reproduction? actually, he might be a exception, but dunno
Apr 2016
Why is everyone skipping over the fact that Nana is probably dead now? She is getting her emotions back from when she was a parasite and now she is probably going to be shot out the back or something :'(

And damn this anime is amazing, there are so many layers to it. I wonder what Dr Franxx wants, is it a revolution against Papa or does he want to improve Franxx pilots teamwork or something?

Also I'm thinking that Papa might just nuke the Earth from orbit, when the APE council talked about annihilating the Klaxosaur's Earth.

Also are the children test tube babies? Were the Nines made like other squads except injected with Klaxosaur blood?
Phosphophyllite is best gem

Sep 2017
A lot happened this episode, I enjoyed it a ton! It's pretty much confirmed that Ikuno is a lesbian, I assume it'll be brought up within the next few episodes.
Also not surprised to see Hiro starting to become part klaxosaur, but it was interesting to see it's actually happening. Very happy for Kokoro and Mitsuru too <3 I feel kind of bad for Futoshi but Kokoro didn't really 'owe' him any love, I'm glad she is happy with Mitsuru although I can tell they might be split up soon. Overall one of the more interesting episodes to me.
May 12, 2018 10:17 AM

Apr 2012
sandykho47 said:
Truly amazing and train-wrecking episode.

Hiro started to grow horn (blue-oni theorist is happy now) while Kokoro and Mitsure development is a bit unexpected.
As expected nines are annoying and blind. But the emotion indoctrination, one-gender idea and forbidding reproduce makes me angry, even though i already expected this.
But klaxosaur princess is badass and the "castle" looks nice.

Angry? Well, I expected that such a statement of the question would be met by everyone as too patriarchal and "anti-progressive".
May 12, 2018 10:18 AM

Aug 2012
uninstallthegame said:
wow, actually a nice episode. but i have a small question, if the whole upper level organization rejects emotions like that, then why dr. franxx piched nana's ass in ep. 1, isn't it lust? isn't it something that's connected to the reproduction? actually, he might be a exception, but dunno
Dr Franxx tries to sabotage the upper ups. But to do this he uses them.
May 12, 2018 10:21 AM

Sep 2017
Doobiedoobie said:
I'll probably offend a few people here, but that just proves you're part of the toxic people/whiners.

I'm getting tired of these toxic/stupid people who keep raising deadflags (while there are obviously NONE, stop whining. Not all animes end in drama and despair).

And comments like "I hope Ichigo dies" / "I hope Kokoro dies". You obviously do not understand anything.

Kokoro had NO FEELINGS for Futoshi or whatsoever. They were NOT a couple either. These kids are exploring a lot of new things concerning love, friendship and other emotions. While all these things happened, she obviously started to feel attracted to Mitsuru.

Deal with it, stop whining or write your own show if you think you can do better.

I am impressed by this show and actually hoped the studio would throw a huge middlefinger to all those whiners who can't deal with the story and events.

We get how futile whining is, WE KNOW THAT, you don't have to point that out. But where's the fun without a little spice of delusions in life? e.g religions *cough* out of topic

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
May 12, 2018 10:22 AM
Jul 2014
Well, this episode was a rollercoaster, that's for sure, and certainly one of the best. Revelations abound here, and not necessarily for the better.

First, and foremost, we have the revelation that the "adults" that the parasites are defending are not necessarily human, and that humans--ie the parasites--are kept around due to their use in war as a necessary means to operate the Franxx; that knowledge of sexual reproduction was kept a secret as a means of absolute control.

Second, 9 alpha talks about going back to "being a single gender." This is interesting in and of itself, but it suggests the lengths to which APE went to control humanity, or what was left of it.

Third, there's a broad suggestion that Klaxosaurs may actually be what is left of humanity, or at least that klaxosaurs may be humans who have discovered a means of immortality. The overarching theme here seems to be that children are being sacrificed to grant one or both sides eternal life and that the war is over the correct means to do that.

I think the most interesting fact, however, is that we get confirmation that the parasites are all clones of a given genetic stock. This explicitly implied when they discuss "replacing Nana with a new Nana," and it certainly suggests that Dr. Franxx hardly has the best interests of Squad 13 or their minders at heart. The most basic conclusion that can be made here is that Nana is a clone with a genetic and memory template which can be modified at will.

At a minimum, the ending of this episode suggests that things are about to take a very dark turn indeed; the Klaxosaur princess reveals, essentially, that she was merely "tolerating" the resistance APE provided, and now prepares to martial her actual war capabilities. In turn, APE now prepares its own weapons. The children of plantation 13 are caught inbetween all of this, and will likely face hostile action from both sides; APE will seek to dispose of them for what they represent, and the klaxosaurs will attempt to destroy them because they're still "helping humans."

Bonus points for the klaxosaur princess' base being inside Mt. Fuji.
May 12, 2018 10:23 AM

Jul 2013
ALL HAIL DR FRANXX
SUBARASHII

Feb 2014
Things are getting heated for the prelude to the finale. Damn Kokoro X Mitsuru ship has sailed swift! And the way Alpha takes matters into his hand makes him an outspoken singularist(one who could swing all way).
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 2017
My boy Mitsuru got laid, I'm proud of you my son.
cunnysseur
May 12, 2018 10:24 AM
Oct 2017
APE just get shadier every episode, they’ll have to get a “new Nana”? Also Indoctrination and no emotions?
May 12, 2018 10:24 AM

Feb 2018
Lol what even was this episode? HiroTwo, and Mitsuru and Kokoro were all just too precious for me to focus on the actual story development. Had to watch it again to get all of that.

Even so, just the short scene with APE visiting the Princess reveled some pretty interesting things about Papa and the rest of APE, and how powerful the Klaxos really are.

This week was a great balance of cute moments and story progression. We even got confirmation of a few theories about Hiro and Nana/Hachi, plus even more reason to hate the Nines. With 7 episodes left, there is still plenty of room for a great ending
May 12, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
so kokori finally did the deed well it's not like im complaining.
May 12, 2018 10:27 AM

Nov 2016
What an episode.

Hiro and 02 were so adorable together again, he's starting to grow horns too,tho :/

After last weeks kiss it was just a matter of time till they kick things up a notch,but holy hell they actually did it.

Things have gotten really interesting again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 12, 2018 10:27 AM
Jan 2014
Doobiedoobie said:

I agree with the part about people wishing certain characters die. It's silly, but that's due to people having a biased opinion. However i disagree with the part about this anime not raising death flags. Do i want this anime to end with any of the characters dying? No. Does it seem likely, yea. Its kind of a cliche in these types of anime's that if a character is hopeful for the future, they probably going to get killed off before the end of the anime sadly.
May 12, 2018 10:28 AM

Feb 2009
Hiro is now demon prince lol.

Go Kokoro x Mitsuru. Everyone saying she's trash for wanting to be a mom and wanting to share that with someone she loves rathan than a fat crybaby is so old-fashioned. She doesn't OWE him anything. Grow up.

What I REALLY want to see is Ikuno just tell Ichigo she wants scissor time lol, and let Ichigo decide to get boo'd up for the end of the summer or watch her crush turn into a monster lol

such good drama

May 12, 2018 10:31 AM
May 2018
tokidoki921 said:

Dr FranXX has a separate agenda from the APE council.

The klaxosaur princess is seriously badass. I'd rather see squad 13 join her against APE.

this sounds very similar to the plot of Qualidea code
May 12, 2018 10:31 AM

Jul 2009
Don't blame me, but after watching the first few seconds mentionning "the end", i though they (the staff) plan to kill Goro in this episode in order to not have to rely on his VA till he recover.

Too bad for Futoshi, it was one way since the beginning
bruh
May 12, 2018 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies

Because she slept with someone she's interested in rather than someone she isnt interested in (fatty)?
A lot of you folk mistake not returning someones affections with NTR.

Not that NTR isn't great mind you.
May 12, 2018 10:32 AM

Jul 2017
Definitely a noteworthy episode with Kokoro and Mitsuru banging all night whilst Hiro seems to be growing horns like 002.

Still thought this whole Kokoro deal is pretty stupid. I would rather see this show actually get to the main story now rather than her making a symbolic episode about her wanting a kid. I couldn't give a rat's ass about her making a kid (except if its an epilogue).

I desperately need some proper story since this show has been going on a slow downhill for a long time now.
May 12, 2018 10:33 AM
Mar 2018
So... was this a filler or a fanservice episode? I can't really decide...
May 12, 2018 10:37 AM

Aug 2012
KuroIchigaya said:
The romance is developing well but I am more interested when the klaxosaur princess said "human wannabes". So they're probably monsters that use human as weapons
That is why they call children parasites , just as pro-choice people do. Not necessary monsters. They might have been humans once. But once you renounce your emotions and everything that makes you human are you human anymore? Basically the question is this: is the DNA what makes one human or is it the emotions, the ability to reason, create , love? While the klaxosaurs may have had their DNA altered the others were ourists and reproduced by cloning. That is why they talk about a new Nina.
May 12, 2018 10:38 AM

Mar 2008
Honestly I have been expecting this plot twist for a quite some time and I still loved it. Whole anime is as if it is written by Yoko Taro and I have been constantly getting Nier vibes throughout it. I am really interested about Klaxiosaurus Queen and what will she do in the upcoming episodes. If some things happens like i am expecting she will be my favorite character in the show.
May 12, 2018 10:39 AM

Jul 2017
Why are many people shocked that they had sex? I pretty much expected it after seeing the last episode but I just can't give a shit for this.
May 12, 2018 10:40 AM

Aug 2012
animejas said:
Definitely a noteworthy episode with Kokoro and Mitsuru banging all night whilst Hiro seems to be growing horns like 002.

Still thought this whole Kokoro deal is pretty stupid. I would rather see this show actually get to the main story now rather than her making a symbolic episode about her wanting a kid. I couldn't give a rat's ass about her making a kid (except if its an epilogue).

I desperately need some proper story since this show has been going on a slow downhill for a long time now.
But is important. Even if a way would be developed to make new humans without the whole male/female relation would you want to live in such a society?
Jun 2014
Sangaz said:
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies

Because she slept with someone she's interested in rather than someone she isnt interested in (fatty)?

The problem is that she is a double faced slut, and very horny at least
Jun 2017
Lythelus said:
HIRO LOST HUMANITY AND MITSURU HIS VIRGINITY

another hall of fame-worth thingy

Sep 2012
AyunaAni said:
I hereby dub thee ~ Kokoro ~ Netorare Queen.

FKKKKKK WHY YOU DO THIS KOKOROO!

Please search what NTR means. Or just dont post something. That way you wont embarrass yourself next time. Thanks.

Sangaz said:
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies

-->

sasalx said:

No no you shouldnt use logic here. Its forbidden by Papa.

OT: Damn the slap. Way to go Ikuno.
May 12, 2018 10:41 AM

Nov 2016
Wow, wasn't expecting Hiro with horns. They are both closer as a couple, they are cute to see.

Nine Alpha guys only mean troubles, I don't like them at all. Mitsuru also is closed with everyone else, and that is good to see on his character. Kokoro and Mitsuru really got close in the episode, especially in the bed, damn.

Second half of the episode really had some thrilling moments featuring the Klaxosaur Princess, she seems very deadly. This is clearly a declaration of war.
May 12, 2018 10:41 AM
Feb 2014
AyunaAni said:

We get how futile whining is, WE KNOW THAT, you don't have to point that out. But where's the fun without a little spice of delusions in life? e.g religions *cough* out of topic

There's nothing wrong with whining. I mean, I am whining about the whiners and toxic community.

I am just tired that people whine or yell out ridiculous bs about things for which a proper explanation has already been given. Or if you watch carefully, things actually make sense. But I guess not everyone has the ability to actually analyze things properly or use common sense. Some people are way too deep in their fantasies that they are losing sleep over fictional characters.

kfire2kenbob said:

I agree with the part about people wishing certain characters die. It's silly, but that's due to people having a biased opinion. However i disagree with the part about this anime not raising death flags. Do i want this anime to end with any of the characters dying? No. Does it seem likely, yea. Its kind of a cliche in these types of anime's that if a character is hopeful for the future, they probably going to get killed off before the end of the anime sadly.

I have seen many animes where similar things happened, but nobody died. Just because the premise of this anime is a bit darker than other animes it is more likely people die when something good happens to them? Yeah, not buying that.
May 12, 2018 10:43 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
And yet another episode where I have a lot I want to say, but a brilliant episode all the same.

So first of all, I want to just talk about the 9s. I knew their presence would be irritating to deal with and I was right. I'm just glad that they didn't try to take Zero Two, or "Iota", back with them to rejoin their squad, although I am interested to see what her history is like with them as a group. It seems like the 9s are a very special squad that are personnel to Papa, seeing as they report any suspicious behaviour that is no longer normal in their dystopian society, and seem to very informed of things others shouldn't know. I have to question why they are called the 9s though because it seems there are only 5 of them - does one of them no longer pilot a FranXX or do they switch up the roles? Or were they just missing someone from that episode (who would likely have replaced Zero Two when she left)?

Now, the main beef of the episode. I'm sorry, but that whole episode with Kokoro only reinstigates the likely death flag for her or Mitsuru, or maybe both of them. The fact that Kokoro so strongly wants to have a baby despite her age (I believe they are all around 14 years) is kinda weird. I know it's because she read the book from the old civilization ruins, but the fact that she wants one so badly that she initially tried to force Mitsuru to have one with her is not right. Although Mitsuru did realize he loved Kokoro, he didn't do a very good job of defending her against the 9s and to make up for that, he slept with her. The kiss and embrace were really cute, but maybe actually going through with the baby-making was not a good idea. That shit is going to likely be hell to deal with if nothing ends up happening to the baby (if she even is pregnant) or Kokoro herself.

Nana's "puberty" relapsing is another turn I didn't expect to take. I never understood until now that squad 13 were the only ones still with their reproductive systems, or even their emotions at that. I remember them mentioning their puberty when the girl's bodysuits were melted away, but it seemed pretty normal then. I wonder why they kept their reproductive organs and everybody else didn't? I wonder what will happen to Nana now that she's relapsed.

I still stand by what I said about the Princess of Klaxosaurs being related to Zero Two, most likely a sister or mother considering the situation. The fact that she can "understand" the human language is quite perplexing and I believe she deems herself a true "human." We shall see how she unfolds into the story. Also, her giant snake-klaxosaur pets were pretty awesome.
isuzusanMay 12, 2018 10:47 AM
May 12, 2018 10:46 AM
Jun 2017
kei78 said:
Don't blame me, but after watching the first few seconds mentionning "the end", i though they (the staff) plan to kill Goro in this episode in order to not have to rely on his VA till he recover.

Too bad for Futoshi, it was one way since the beginning

no, this show is done since last season, hence it's special episode showed works in January.
If they still working on it till now, just because the VA is recovering, the show would die.
Just like any other TV Series
May 12, 2018 10:47 AM

Aug 2012
Kirigaro92 said:
Sangaz said:

I do not get it. How did you reach that conclusion? I actually think she acted ok. Unlike regular women that keep male friends around just in case while banging others she made it clear from the start she wanted Mitsuru. What determined her to change the partners was understanding the male/female dynamics. Do you think the way Ichigo behaved is better? Stringing poor Goro along while having a crush on Hiro? Some theorize 02 will die based on the OP and even if this happens which I hope does not it would be ok as long Hiro does not end up with Ichigo. Also my belief is that 02 is related to the Klaxosaur princess in some way. A theory is that she is part of the princess and will become one with her. But those are just speculations. As long as we do not get the Kurokami ending I am ok with it.
May 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Nov 2013
kei78 said:

Voice acting is one of the parts of making an anime episode that is done in advance. His VA probably already recorded all his lines.
Jul 2018
Kirigaro92 said:
Sangaz said:

She isn't though. Why does her being the only one interested in sex make her a slut? She's just better informed on the subject so she's much more interested in trying.

She isn't two-faced either, she was happy that chubby cared for her so much. She just didn't feel the same way so why should she have to settle for him instead of chasing the guys she really likes?

TBH it just sounds like a bunch of butthurt guys who've been friend zoned one too many times. Get over it.

Aug 2012
KomeijiKoishi said:
So much happened, it's hard to believe it's the same length as the other episodes!

I am most interested in Hiro's horns, everything else was drama idc about, I must admit :D
I need to see more Klaxosaur princess!!!
Have you noticed the princess looks identical to 02 just a bit more klaxosaur?
May 12, 2018 10:50 AM

Aug 2012
isuzusan said:
And yet another episode where I have a lot I want to say, but a brilliant episode all the same.

So first of all, I want to just talk about the 9s. I knew their presence would be irritating to deal with and I was right. I'm just glad that they didn't try to take Zero Two, or "Iota", back with them to rejoin their squad, although I am interested to see what her history is like with them as a group. It seems like the 9s are a very special squad that are personnel to Papa, seeing as they report any suspicious behaviour that is no longer normal in their dystopian society, and seem to very informed of things others shouldn't know. I have to question why they are called the 9s though because it seems there are only 5 of them - does one of them no longer pilot a FranXX or do they switch up the roles? Or were they just missing someone from that episode (who would likely have replaced Zero Two when she left)?

Now, the main beef of the episode. I'm sorry, but that whole episode with Kokoro only reinstigates the likely death flag for her or Mitsuru, or maybe both of them. The fact that Kokoro so strongly wants to have a baby despite her age (I believe they are all around 14 years) is kinda weird. I know it's because she read the book from the old civilization ruins, but the fact that she wants one so badly that she initially tried to force Mitsuru to have one with her is not right. Although Mitsuru did realize he loved Kokoro, he didn't do a very good job of defending her against the 9s and to make up for that, he slept with her. The kiss and embrace were really cute, but maybe actually going through with the baby-making was not a good idea. That shit is going to likely be hell to deal with if nothing ends up happening to the baby (if she even is pregnant) or Kokoro herself.

Nana's "puberty" relapsing is another turn I didn't expect to take. I never understood until now that squad 13 were the only ones still with their reproductive systems, or even their emotions at that. I remember them mentioning their puberty when the girl's bodysuits were melted away, but it seemed pretty normal then. I wonder why they kept their reproductive organs and everybody else didn't? I wonder what will happen to Nana now that she's relapsed.

I still stand by what I said about the Princess of Klaxosaurs being related to Zero Two, most likely a sister or mother considering the situation. The fact that she can "understand" the human language is quite perplexing and I believe she deems herself a true "human." We shall see how she unfolds into the story. Also, her giant snake-klaxosaur pets were pretty awesome.
technically girls enter puberty at 14 and completely mature by 16. So she could have a baby, but the risks would be high to have it before 16.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.