Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 12, 2018 10:58 AM

Aug 2012
KomeijiKoishi said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Have you noticed the princess looks identical to 02 just a bit more klaxosaur?

Indeed, I did, I really want to know the relation now!
Also, if that was the klaxosaur princess, and we have yet to find out the relation with 02, then I wonder if there is a klaxosaur queen?
Ahh, so many questions, I must keep watching!
I do not think it is a queen. Hime means your highness (when addressing a woman). It can be translated in many ways. They translated it princess because she was young.
May 12, 2018 10:59 AM

Jun 2016
I was expecting some Miku focus since her va voiced the preview but oh well, it was a great episode nevertheless.

Hiro is growing blue horns.. sure, it is super cute how him and zero two are now the same but i wonder if that will cause bad consequences on hiro, like him going out of control or something.. i hope that isn't the case :(
Also i kinda like 9a? Sure he is a jerk but if i understood right they don't feel emotions like the 13rd squad does, and he was raised differently i guess so it's not totally his fault. Even so, he is indeed interesting, not the actual main antagonist but still spices up the plot.
About Mitsuru and Kokoro, oh gosh. I know they are inocent teenagers that have been in the dark about this reproduction thing and i can understand where Kokoro is coming from saying she wants to leave something behind before dying but man.. Hachi and Nana just told her they are monitoring them and even so they still did it. Guess they are prepared for consequences.. was is really worth it? Idk honestly, but if they are happy then who am i to saying something.

I really really want to see more from Miku as a character and her relationship with Zorome, Ikuno was great this episode when she slapped 9a oh my god she got courage, i was so proud of her lmao!
And Futoshi.. i wonder if he is gonna get some development, sure, last episode there was his eating problem but that doesn't really helps me liking more the character or getting at least a bit attatched to him in some level.. and i must say, his "love" for Kokoro is getting annoying, i know he's sad she is with Mitsuru and not him but why does he have to be like a hopeless/pathetic dude everytime they mention Kokoro and Mitsuru aksdhdkfnwkf just.. get over it or at least stay quiet.
May 12, 2018 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
deg said:
the childbirth book have instructions for reproduction lol Mitsuru is so lucky with Kokoro there

and wow Nana is going back to puberty thats hot

Zero Two does not have reproductive organs then? lol
I do not think we can be she sure of her not being able to have children. It just may be one other lie the adults told her. And I do not think Nana goes back to puberty. They just call it this as in she breaks her emotional indoctrination.
May 12, 2018 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
haves_ said:
Just_Chicken said:
Mitsuru is confirmed straight.

ol' Mitsuru x Hiro ship is confirmed dead

Rather, the second, because his interaction with Hiro is almost analogous to the interaction of Ikuno with Ichigo.

deg said:
the childbirth book have instructions for reproduction lol Mitsuru is so lucky with Kokoro there

and wow Nana is going back to puberty thats hot

Zero Two does not have reproductive organs then? lol

She obviously has a woman's physique, she identifies herself as a woman and she is attracted to men. I do not think it's just that. Although, we must not forget that she and the nines are not human.
May 12, 2018 11:02 AM

Sep 2008
Stark700 said:

Well...it's been a ride.

yeah, that was my WTF moment of the week, i mean, hiro-s horns were a wow, but this...they fucking guessed how to have sex_
damn, i love this show
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Aug 2008
Why are people still bitching about Kokoro? She's the most interesting character in this show or at least one that have seen the most interesting and substantial development. I would rather have this show focus on her and whatever sick social engineering humans went through than some crap about 02 and bland daaaaliin.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Aug 2012
AyumiVk said:
I was expecting some Miku focus since her va voiced the preview but oh well, it was a great episode nevertheless.

Hiro is growing blue horns.. sure, it is super cute how him and zero two are now the same but i wonder if that will cause bad consequences on hiro, like him going out of control or something.. i hope that isn't the case :(
Also i kinda like 9a? Sure he is a jerk but if i understood right they don't feel emotions like the 13rd squad does, and he was raised differently i guess so it's not totally his fault. Even so, he is indeed interesting, not the actual main antagonist but still spices up the plot.
About Mitsuru and Kokoro, oh gosh. I know they are inocent teenagers that have been in the dark about this reproduction thing and i can understand where Kokoro is coming from saying she wants to leave something behind before dying but man.. Hachi and Nana just told her they are monitoring them and even so they still did it. Guess they are prepared for consequences.. was is really worth it? Idk honestly, but if they are happy then who am i to saying something.

I really really want to see more from Miku as a character and her relationship with Zorome, Ikuno was great this episode when she slapped 9a oh my god she got courage, i was so proud of her lmao!
And Futoshi.. i wonder if he is gonna get some development, sure, last episode there was his eating problem but that doesn't really helps me liking more the character or getting at least a bit attatched to him in some level.. and i must say, his "love" for Kokoro is getting annoying, i know he's sad she is with Mitsuru and not him but why does he have to be like a hopeless/pathetic dude everytime they mention Kokoro and Mitsuru aksdhdkfnwkf just.. get over it or at least stay quiet.
Well he already decided a life without 02 is not worth living so who cares? Is not like is the first time they tried to kill him because of her.
May 12, 2018 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
I don't know what dropped my jaw harder... this amazing episode, the fact that I completely missed Hiro growing horns or the people hating on poor Kokoro for no plausible reason.
May 12, 2018 11:05 AM

Apr 2016
That was an amazing episode
So it will be Kokuro who will bring first change in Hiro's squad as a human
BRAWLERS
May 12, 2018 11:06 AM

Aug 2012
Zero_r2 said:
Stark700 said:

Well...it's been a ride.

yeah, that was my WTF moment of the week, i mean, hiro-s horns were a wow, but this...they fucking guessed how to have sex_
damn, i love this show
You do realize is not that complicated, right? If you saw the movie The Blue lagoon you will see that once puberty hits a boy and a girl will figure how it works. I mean even the most stupid animal knows how to do it.
May 12, 2018 11:07 AM

Aug 2013
Kokoro confirmed a THOT. Jk jk but seriously...some emotionally intense stuff going on here. Making me wonder what exactly this "Papa" individual is doing to the human race. Also...inb4 SJWs get triggered over this episode with the whole "gender identity" and reproduction crisis.
DedPandaMay 12, 2018 11:23 AM
Don't believe the hype.
May 12, 2018 11:09 AM

Feb 2012
I knew someone was going to have sex in this series just based on the premise alone but I was really expecting it to be Hiro and 02 so props to Mitsuru for doing something before Hiro got to do it lol I'm really expecting one of them to die now, though.

I'm excited to see more of the K Princess.
May 12, 2018 11:10 AM

Sep 2017
sasalx said:
AyunaAni said:
I hereby dub thee ~ Kokoro ~ Netorare Queen.

FKKKKKK WHY YOU DO THIS KOKOROO!

Please search what NTR means. Or just dont post something. That way you wont embarrass yourself next time. Thanks.

Sangaz said:

Because she slept with someone she's interested in rather than someone she isnt interested in (fatty)?
A lot of you folk mistake not returning someones affections with NTR.

-->

sasalx said:

No no you shouldnt use logic here. Its forbidden by Papa.

OT: Damn the slap. Way to go Ikuno.

Oh crap. Someone discussing a subject of my expertise. I particularly don't like those kind of people. That's just me. DON'T MENTION IT. I KNOW

I've watched all shapes and forms of netorare hentai. You could even say all in HH, gasm, mama, etc. databases. In our world, NTR doesn't only work by definition.

Don't get me wrong, I know Kokoro doesn't particularly have 'feelings' for Futoshi, thus sleeping with another guy is not considered netorare.

Technically, netorare is more of cheating, but bear with me. If you're not "MAN OF CULTURE", which I know you are not *cough*. You should know that
Not all NTR hentai/anime, work like (Oh this guy goes with that women, ok. That's what the plot says. No cheating here) It doesn't always work like that my friend.

As long as the show ~ show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy. Is considered NTR for the "UNCULTURED" people.

Welp, if you watch too much NTR hentai and anime, you'll understand.

P.S I'm poor at explaining (understatement even). I'm open to more flames and ideas. Before I sleep.

And oh... I searched the meaning of NTR just to clarify what form ntr people of culture use, by your request.

AyunaAniMay 12, 2018 11:20 AM

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
May 12, 2018 11:10 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty good ep. So we get the Nines wandering in the place based on Papa's orders. Eventually they find a book Kokoro has been harboring and makes it public to Papa and everyone else. It'll be pretty interesting to see how the relationships between the main cast goes from here know that they know about reproduction.

Seems like Kokoro and Mitsuru are the first ones in to make a child if the scene is anything to go by. The Klax Princess is still mysterious as ever, hope we get more of her soon.
May 12, 2018 11:11 AM
Mar 2018
they could make a recap OVA of futoshi getting cucked
May 12, 2018 11:14 AM

Jan 2016
This was a superb episode. The drama in Darling in the Franxx has been not that great so far, but they're nailing it this time with the subject and theme in particular.

Hiro's horn caught my attention the most, until the last Kokoro and Mitsuru scene. I'm loving this development!
May 12, 2018 11:14 AM
Jul 2018
Welp, Zorome was darn right about there being trouble. 눈_눈

I can't shake the feeling that Kokoro's gonna get axed, especially after getting with Mitsuru.

This is actually the first time Nine Alpha and Zero Two had a real conversation if you could even call it that. He really deserved that slap from Ikuno. Can't wait to see how big a role Ikuno will play in the later episodes.

Nana going back to puberty? Does this mean that she'll start throwing bathing bowls at Hachi? *Episode 8 intensifies*

The Klaxosaur Princess...I'm not sure if she's gonna side with our main characters in the end (probably not) but she definitely doesn't like APE. Whoop.

And speaking of Klaxosaurs...Hiro?? I love it when fan theories are right! Then again the series has been hinting at this waaay before episode 12 so yeah.

9/10 episode for me, definitely rewatching.
May 12, 2018 11:16 AM
Mar 2018
Ryuseishun said:
I cringe at the "fuck this teenage drama shit" or "Kokoro is a whore/thot" comments. Seriously, it's really just the perks of growing up for these kids....especially since they were never really informed of the norms of the society in the past.

well those kids are growing up but insecure kids here don't, unfortunately...
May 12, 2018 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
AyunaAni said:
sasalx said:

Please search what NTR means. Or just dont post something. That way you wont embarrass yourself next time. Thanks.

-->

OT: Damn the slap. Way to go Ikuno.

Oh crap. Someone discussing a subject of my expertise. I particularly don't like those kind of people. That's just me. DON'T MENTION IT. I KNOW

I've watched all shapes and forms of netorare hentai. You could even say all in HH, gasm, mama, etc. databases. In our world, NTR doesn't only work by definition.

Don't get me wrong, I know Kokoro doesn't particularly have 'feelings' for Futoshi, thus sleeping with another guy is not considered netorare.

Technically, netorare is more of cheating, but bear with me. If you're not "MAN OF CULTURE", which I know you are not *cough*. You should know that
Not all NTR hentai/anime, has to involve (Oh this guy goes with that women, ok, that's what the plot say) It doesn't always work like that my friend.

As long as the show ~ show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy. Is considered NTR for the "UNCULTURED" people.

Welp, if you watched too much NTR hentai and anime, you'll understand.

P.S I'm poor at explaining (understatement even). I'm open to more flames, and ideas.

And no, this is not NTR. If you self insert as Futoshi thats your own problem. He isn't the centre of this series, he's a side character equal to Kokoro.

Unrequited love =/= NTR
May 12, 2018 11:17 AM

Aug 2012
Jaanis said:
they could make a recap OVA of futoshi getting cucked
ok, so how is futoshi cucked? what did kokoro request from him? Being friendzoned implies the girl requiring something from you that one requires from a bf. Sometimes is just undivided attention as in calling at inapropriate times and so on. A cuck is a man that is married with a woman that has sex with others basically but the term itself means a man that raises someone else's baby because the mother tells him is his. It comes from the cuckoo bird habit to place its eggs in other bird's nests. So how would this qualify?
May 12, 2018 11:18 AM
May 2017
my boy misturu was first to be laid. i have no words
May 12, 2018 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
-Stray said:

Anyways, the green haired nine's VA... that's fucking Ayane Sakura!!!! I knew it was her after the ep when they were inside the frankxx too.

Why didn't I realize this sooner!?
May 12, 2018 11:26 AM

Mar 2014
Kokoro lecturing the others about men and women is like the straight police lol. Still thinking the show is quite heteronormative, to a suspicious extent so far.

This is getting weird man. I know this is completely different to our circumstances but I still feel odd that a 16 year old wants to have a child. It's not even confirmed that she'll be pregnant but she'll definitely suffer the consequences later.

I am interested in the Nine Alpha's squad, I hope we see more of them.
May 12, 2018 11:26 AM

Dec 2016
God literally everyone other than the main cast and that old lady from the city are a bunch of cunts, literally all of them. Imma need Squad 13 to rebel and just kill everybody real quick
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 12, 2018 11:29 AM
Apr 2017
Really good episode, relationships are progressing well and the story is too.

My questions:

Did Kokoro and Mitsuru actually have sex?

If they did, whats going to happen if Kokoro got pregnant? (Seeing as the show focuses on young teens, I doubt they will have her get pregnant but we never know)

Are the Klaxosaurs the original humans? (Assuming what the Klaxosaur princess said means what I think)

What is Dr Franxx' plan with the kids of Plantation 13?

What are his plans for Nana and Hachi if they both relapse and go through the puberty they never had growing up? (aka going through the same thing as Hiro and the rest)

I personally don't think Kokoro, Mitsuru, Nana or any of the others are going to be killed off. I Actually believe that Dr Franxx is going to keep watching them all and seeing how these new developments affect the parasites.

I also feel as though the Seven Sage's are going to have the Nines try and kill the parasites but to no avail.
May 12, 2018 11:29 AM

Sep 2017
Great episode. Those guys going to see the princess and asking her to surrender seemed pretty stupid tbh. Especially the guy that charged her. I mean wtf did you think would happen? Just because they have the Grand Crevasse back the klaxosaur would give up? I guess we still don't know the big picture anyway.

Also we have Hiro now confirmed turning into something like Zero Two. Annnnnnd Kokoro sleeping with Mitsuru! The whole baby stuff was quite thrilling. However, I feel like this may lead to a childbirth death or something.
May 12, 2018 11:30 AM
Apr 2018
Mitsuru continues to mature and confront his feelings. He's also grown to be more considerate of other people. Good character development. Futoshi, however, still hasn't developed at all. It's pretty obvious why Kokoro would favor one over the other and I'm glad with the route they took this episode.

It feels like Futoshi thinks that Kokoro is entitled to be his. It's like a teacher assigning lab partners except one of them thinks it's an arranged marriage. He has done nothing to improve himself and just keeps being annoying especially how he got super agitated with Mitsuru. He has to learn to control himself.

There's been so many death flags (or maybe I'm finding myself just looking for them now). I wonder who will die first and if it will trigger a rebellion.
May 12, 2018 11:30 AM
Oct 2016
And this is why I stay completely away from forums like this when it turns into a mess full of some people talking about this and that, in this case, about Kokoro's decision with Mitsuru, and Futoshi doesn't have a girl and so forth.

Look it was never established that they were a couple. Sure at the start, it seemed that way, but the moment Kokoro questioned whether or not it was to be with Futoshi, was the moment she broke out of the usual initial pairing just because. She chose Mitsuru, that's all it is. Am I slamming Futoshi for that, no. He just needs to let her go. And assuming he has a moment in this series, I'll at least hope that he may have his chance to break out of the usual and find a girl that appreciate him for him. I don't know. Kokoro was never a "whore", just a girl who wanted to know more about herself, about what humans can do in terms of reprodution, and wanted to share that moment with Mitsuru. Which that will have its obstacles considering that these things were supposed to be banned, so they'll have to deal with the resulting consequences when it comes or not, I don't know until I watch further.

Futoshi will be fine, he just needs to break out of his insecurities and do what I just mentioned. Maybe they'll beat around the bush with him, but with 7 epsiodes left, there's no telling if he will have his moment. It was never like that between him and Kokoro. I'm not going to talk crud about you guys just because you believe whatever, but I'm just being real with what we all saw. Ultimatley we have to move on from this. Right now I'm more interested in what's going to happen next Saturday with a future conflict these guys will face.

If you guys excuse me, I got to conquer Devil May Cry 4.
May 12, 2018 11:31 AM

Aug 2013
people calling this NTR is so stupid
the pairing is clearly changed since past episodes and Futoshi is even got almost no screen time
they building Mutsuru and Kokoro for this moment
it's not even NTR since they not even 'dating'

bruh, stupid people
May 12, 2018 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Damn.

I honestly have NO words in terms of what happened this episode. I'm actually quite speechless.

Alas, I absolutely as well as positively CANNOT WAIT to see what happens in the remaining 7 episodes - that's honestly how HYPED I am!!!
May 12, 2018 11:32 AM

Oct 2015
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies
a_new_dawn said:
FUCKING NTR EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. WHY DOES THE DIRECTOR KEEP THROWING NTR AT US?!? DIDN'T HE SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ZERO TWO GOT CUCKED?

I mean, a normal human being would come to the conclusion that NTR isn't well recieved.

RIP FUTOSHI

Kirigaro92 said:
Whorekoro confirmed worst girl

It's time to stop. Futoshi was not betrayed. What he did was entrapment. He knew the girl was meek and would say yes to anyone. Even him. That's why he didn't ask her how she felt about him or anything about herself. He used her to soak up all his insecurities and then had her promise to stay with him forever which is probably the most selfish thing anybody in this series has done. Well,... tied with Ichigo anyway. It was a choice Kokoro never knew she had an alternative to, to begin with. Futoshi got far more out of their partnership than Kokoro did. In fact, I don't think she got anything out of it. Mitsuru, on the other hand, found out more about Kokoro as a mere acquaintance than Futoshi did as her partner. They have a synergetic relationship that's highlighted with him discussing his feelings about Hiro and her discussing her interest in bearing a child. Things they hid from everyone else. That's what a relationship needs to survive. Synergy. Not white-knighting and being a "nice-guy". What did Futoshi give her? Hiro assumed Kokoro volunteered to partner with Mitsuru out of pity because she's nice and Futoshi responds that he's the most pitiful, suggesting he deserves her more than Mitsuru because of this. She's a commodity to him. Kokoro shouldn't have said "yes" to his proposal, but its understandable given her feeble personality and I for one am proud of her for growing a backbone and saying how she really feels at the risk of hurting someone else.

Now its time for Futoshi to mature, and I suspect he will accomplish this well before you children do.
May 12, 2018 11:33 AM

Sep 2017
Sangaz said:
AyunaAni said:

Not all NTR hentai/anime, has to involve (Oh this guy goes with that women, ok, that's what the plot say) It doesn't always work like that my friend.

Welp, if you watched too much NTR hentai and anime, you'll understand.

P.S I'm poor at explaining (understatement even). I'm open to more flames, and ideas.

And no, this is not NTR. If you self insert as Futoshi thats your own problem. He isn't the centre of this series, he's a side character equal to Kokoro.

Unrequited love =/= NTR

Trust me. I did my research. I can even fking make a thesis if you want me to. (i'm not mad btw)
TECHNICALLY/BASICALLY/PRACTICALLY , you're correct by definition

In our perspective (something probably non-existent to normies) ~ provoking jealousy in the audience is enough for us to call it netorare. Sounds stupid right? no. Check your sources.

I can't fancy my words and probably prove devalued in a psychological sense

I won't deny it. You're right. But I'm either side. But sometimes fixed words can still be made to a broader sense don't you think?

AyunaAniMay 12, 2018 11:36 AM

May 12, 2018 11:35 AM
Mar 2018
Klax princess is so cool. I wonder what she told them. That APE was scared lol.

Feb 2018
Ikuno backhanding Alpha is the best thing I've seen all week
Dec 2016
Kirigaro92 said:
i'm totally agree
May 12, 2018 11:38 AM
Dec 2016
MoonStar9 said:
l3aobab said:
i hope kokoro dies
a_new_dawn said:
FUCKING NTR EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. WHY DOES THE DIRECTOR KEEP THROWING NTR AT US?!? DIDN'T HE SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN ZERO TWO GOT CUCKED?

I mean, a normal human being would come to the conclusion that NTR isn't well recieved.

RIP FUTOSHI

Kirigaro92 said:

It's time to stop. Futoshi was not betrayed. What he did was entrapment. He knew the girl was meek and would say yes to anyone. Even him. That's why he didn't ask her how she felt about him or anything about herself. He used her to soak up all his insecurities and then had her promise to stay with him forever which is probably the most selfish thing anybody in this series has done. Well,... tied with Ichigo anyway. It was a choice Kokoro never knew she had an alternative to, to begin with. Futoshi got far more out of their partnership than Kokoro did. In fact, I don't think she got anything out of it. Mitsuru, on the other hand, found out more about Kokoro as a mere acquaintance than Futoshi did as her partner. They have a synergetic relationship that's highlighted with him discussing his feelings about Hiro and her discussing her interest in bearing a child. Things they hid from everyone else. That's what a relationship needs to survive. Synergy. Not white-knighting and being a "nice-guy". What did Futoshi give her? Hiro assumed Kokoro volunteered to partner with Mitsuru out of pity because she's nice and Futoshi responds that he's the most pitiful, suggesting he deserves her more than Mitsuru because of this. She's a commodity to him. Kokoro shouldn't have said "yes" to his proposal, but its understandable given her feeble personality and I for one am proud of her for growing a backbone and saying how she really feels at the risk of hurting someone else.

Now its time for Futoshi to mature, and I suspect he will accomplish this well before you children do.

she took 5 minutes to break the promise

Mar 2016
SNDT said:
Ryuseishun said:
I cringe at the "fuck this teenage drama shit" or "Kokoro is a whore/thot" comments. Seriously, it's really just the perks of growing up for these kids....especially since they were never really informed of the norms of the society in the past.

well those kids are growing up but insecure kids here don't, unfortunately...

also, if anything, I'm more pissed off at the Alpha 9 dude trying to say that their genders don't mean anything, as if saying their unique identity has no significance at all. In fairness, though, the 9's were probably raised the same kind of environment and thus aren't that familiar with that kind of stuff, either

Sep 2017
l3aobab said:
Kirigaro92 said:
i'm totally agree

Ok... I don't mind you agreeing to such thoughts. Atleast back it up. Haughty people are at you.

May 12, 2018 11:41 AM

Apr 2008
Why is Zero 2 uniform is so different from the other nines?
Why is that Zero 2 know about reproduction and thinks that her body is incapable of doing so?
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
May 12, 2018 11:41 AM
Dec 2016
AyunaAni said:
l3aobab said:
i'm totally agree

Ok... I don't mind you agreeing to such thoughts. Atleast back it up. Haughty people are at you.
the post wasn't for you
May 12, 2018 11:43 AM

Sep 2017
So kokoro and Mitsuri ended up having sex...right? I mean they where both in bed naked.
Although their ages aren’t said,by the looks of it they are 15/16 and getting pregnant that early doesnt seem like a good idea.

I fianlly got to see what the princess looks like,pretty cool

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
May 12, 2018 11:44 AM

Sep 2017
a_new_dawn said:
MoonStar9 said:

I wasn't being serious, you need to chill.

Atleast let those people who felt "BETRAYED" (I don't know why, but I know why.) vent up their feelings XD

I THINK, it's probably because they tend to put themselves to the character's shoes (which can be pretty painful sometimes) perhaps why they felt betrayed by Kokoro and rants at her xD.

I apologize for the inconvenience, perfect human being. We hope for your kind consideration.

I completely understand the hate brought to those plebium scums whining. But please be gentle to them.

May 12, 2018 11:46 AM
Nov 2017
sunhiel said:
This is getting pretty interesting. Love these last's eps developments. Now I wonder what's up with Nana, she seemed to have some memories on her past.

I've also wondered, when ''Blonde Nine'' said, that they're not like humans having feelings..does that mean, they're basically animals or maybe even neutered?

So currently only ones without developments are Zorome x Miku development + Ikuno. Next episodes are gonna be good, looking forward.

EDIT: Also seems like Nana and Hachi are somehow acting weird, like they're being exploited or smh, I dunno what to think about Dr. FranXX. Once he seems like a good guy on the other hand pretty evil.
Zorome x miku got their development in the boys vs girls episode and the episode with zorome and his mom . We already know how they feel about each other and they don’t seem like the type to get too mushy with eachother but they might in these next upcoming episodes tho . Ikuno seems like she’s gonna get more focus now tho .
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Wow.

Theres still some people who're still salty about Kokoro.
Get over it you dumb fucks.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 2008
Tbh I don´t really get the Kokoro hate... I think she is better pair with Mitsuru.
Also, liked the Hiro x Zero Two moments.

Oct 2015
l3aobab said:
MoonStar9 said:

she took 5 minutes to break the promise

Seems appropriate. The promise to 5 seconds to make.

a_new_dawn said:
MoonStar9 said:

I wasn't being serious... you need to chill.

If you say so.
May 12, 2018 11:47 AM
Feb 2014
l3aobab said:
AyunaAni said:

the post wasn't for you

But she still replied and so will I. Because your whole opinion is made out of completely nothing. Give some good arguments to why she actually is a slut/whore whatever in your eyes? I doubt you can, so your opinion falls flat.

You're just one of the people who don't really seem to understand how the world works, let alone this awesome show. You should stick to easy to understand kids shows.

Sep 2017
l3aobab said:
AyunaAni said:

the post wasn't for you

I DID NOT KNOW THAT! I'm really sorry. I have very low IQ I didn't know that :/

Aug 2012
tookawaiii said:
So kokoro and Mitsuri ended up having sex...right? I mean they where both in bed naked.
Although their ages aren’t said,by the looks of it they are 15/16 and getting pregnant that early doesnt seem like a good idea.

I fianlly got to see what the princess looks like,pretty cool
women reach sexual maturity around 16. From a physical and mental pov they are mature as they will ever be at 16. Men enter puberty later and mature around 18. That is why in many countries the legal age to vote is 18. So technically they could have a baby. But it would be difficult. Kokoro is kinda flat.

As a side note in the old days it was not unusual for women to have babies even as early as 12 although in civilised countries the minimum age was 14.
nightcrawlercypMay 12, 2018 11:52 AM
May 12, 2018 11:51 AM

Sep 2017
DatRandomDude said:
Wow.

Theres still some people who're still salty about Kokoro.
Get over it you dumb fucks.

It's like saying to a kid, stop playing with toys, get over it dumbfuck. Your mind doesn't work like other people.

Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.