Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »
May 14, 2018 7:03 AM

Apr 2014
QWERTYFish25 said:
MiiyoSon said:

No worries man just asking for clarification.

Not sure how to separate quotes so forgive me.

I will agree with you that anime generally doesn't have the most convincing relationships. That's why I love shows like Rakugo that show these types of complex relationships. To tie it back into Franxx, my problem is that I feel Franxx is not one of those shows because I don't think it goes far enough.

You're absolutely right that Kokoro was not obligated to stay with Futoshi and people who keep harping that he was "betrayed" REEAAALLLLYYYYY need to let that shit go cause first of all no he wasn't and second its done and over with.

BUT the way the show continuously treats Futoshi as the butt end to every joke the show has still not sat well with me and really soured me on Mitsuru x Kokoro relationship. What I would have really liked for the show to do (hopefully in future episodes) is have him be more introspective as to why she wanted to switch and maybe even confront her and ask her to get closure. He would have felt like a character instead of a punchline and would have been more on board with Kokoro x Mitsuru.

I think the same can be said about Hiro & 02's relationship with the show not going far enough in these relationships because I think it uses some of the same "true love" tropes other shows use. I think it would have been more interesting if instead they didn't have the backstory where they actually met prior to the present, we found out that the kid 02 met when she was younger died. I think that would have made for more interesting dynamic.

That's how I see the show anyway. Maybe there is stuff I missed but I can't sit here this show is that revolutionary ya know.

Edit:Never mind I figured out how to separate quotes XD

I've noticed that with anime. They go for low-hanging fruit when it comes to comedy, be it gays, trans people, over weight people, etc. Though they may plan to take this more seriously in the coming future (I think Futoshi blames his weight for Kokoro not wanting him) it's kinda getting dragged down by constantly using his pain as comic relief. Much like Kokoro opened up to Mitsuru glasses could've done the same for him. Not romantically but at least to develop the two of them. It's a bit implied that Ikuno is attracted to Ichigo, they can respect that while still showing the human side of her consoling Futoshi.

Haha "Implied" he says XD LOL

Seriously though I'm hoping they do take Futoshi more seriously too (although at this point I highly doubt it) cause as of now, using him as a literal stepping stone for other characters to get development and then not use him for anything else is not good character writing.
May 14, 2018 8:02 AM

Jan 2011
MiiyoSon said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

I've noticed that with anime. They go for low-hanging fruit when it comes to comedy, be it gays, trans people, over weight people, etc. Though they may plan to take this more seriously in the coming future (I think Futoshi blames his weight for Kokoro not wanting him) it's kinda getting dragged down by constantly using his pain as comic relief. Much like Kokoro opened up to Mitsuru glasses could've done the same for him. Not romantically but at least to develop the two of them. It's a bit implied that Ikuno is attracted to Ichigo, they can respect that while still showing the human side of her consoling Futoshi.

Seriously though I'm hoping they do take Futoshi more seriously too (although at this point I highly doubt it) cause as of now, using him as a literal stepping stone for other characters to get development and then not use him for anything else is not good character writing.

I said implied for my sake because it's been hard to remember she is in the show. So I'll admit I've been ignoring her and Ichigo's interactions.
May 14, 2018 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
QWERTYFish25 said:
MiiyoSon said:

I said implied for my sake because it's been hard to remember she is in the show. So I'll admit I've been ignoring her and Ichigo's interactions.

I gotcha it was just funny considering the show hasn't been subtle about it ya know.
May 14, 2018 10:19 AM
Jan 2016
Caraculiambro said:
MoonStar9 said:

Real life Futoshis are really hurt that being "nice" isn't a substitute for an actual personality. XD

Indeed. The level of self projection from some people on the FranXX forums has been nothing short of astonishing.

BUT SHE PROMISEEDDDD....

Sadly that's exactly what is happening u_u...

Well, Kokoro was put on a tough spot when she made that promise, and it isn't even like Kokoro and Futoshi were a couple, they were just "work friends" (So Mitsuru and Ikuno were a couple too? pfff)

Still, I want a nice character development for Futoshi, please don't make him die in a selfish sacrifice, if really the writers want to prove something with Futoshi this is a good point (As Moonstar said) to show that people could be better than just "nice" (And I'm pretty sure that in the next chapter we will see a uglier face of Futoshi after what happened in the last episode u_u)
Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
May 14, 2018 11:49 AM

Jan 2011
Assuming it gets out. No one ever knew what happened to Saki and Haruto in valvrave. Literally it was never brought up in anyway.
May 14, 2018 1:20 PM
May 2018
[quote=Adome message=55247615][quote=nightcrawlercyp message=55232595]
tookawaiii said:
So kokoro and Mitsuri ended up having sex...right? I mean they where both in bed naked.
Although their ages aren’t said,by the looks of it they are 15/16 and getting pregnant that early doesnt seem like a good idea.

I fianlly got to see what the princess looks like,pretty cool
women reach sexual maturity around 16. From a physical and mental pov they are mature as they will ever be at 16. Men enter puberty later and mature around 18. That is why in many countries the legal age to vote is 18. So technically they could have a baby. But it would be difficult. Kokoro is kinda flat.

I know Kokoro is the farthest thing from flat and do you know how supporting a baby works? Breast size is not a major part lol

May 14, 2018 1:23 PM
May 2018
Rayla said:
I honestly don't understand why people are pissed at Kokoro still?
Cuz she wasn't into Futoshi? Get over it, it wasn't gonna work out between them anyway.
Jesus christ, people out here treating her like a hoe cuz she broke some promise?
Good fucking lord this is getting ridiculous, it was one stupid grade school promise. Holy fuck!

I know I totally agree Kokoro is probably one of the most wholesome people on the show and the nicest! and its like when someone asks you to a dance and you are like "forced" to say yes because it would be rude not to, she probably didnt want to stay with Futoshi forever to begin with and you can't control who you have feelings for. She is still Futoshi's friend and Mitsuru can't fly the franxx with anyone else so its also like an obligation to the team
May 14, 2018 1:26 PM
May 2018
Caraculiambro said:
MoonStar9 said:

Real life Futoshis are really hurt that being "nice" isn't a substitute for an actual personality. XD

Indeed. The level of self projection from some people on the FranXX forums has been nothing short of astonishing.

BUT SHE PROMISEEDDDD....

I know they are whining so much and I feel bad for him but I mean that happens all the time in real life. I've had guys pick other people than me and you get over it and date someone else idk
May 14, 2018 1:28 PM
May 2018
voidcoden said:
all the normies be like OMG THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER .REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but it is a really good episode lol
May 14, 2018 1:30 PM
May 2018
Lillinettix said:
I absolutely loved this ep. It was so charming. Happy zero two is much better than angry/angsty zero two. Also Zorome/Kokoro is just getting better and better with each episode.

and everyone calling Kokoro a thot is probably a loser that cant get over their ex, stalks them and blames them for the failed relationship lmao

I totally agree yesterday I was having a full out argument with a guy who was so against Kokoro you could totally tell that he is mad at every single girl or something smh and newsflash I've had guys pick other people than me and after awhile you get over it and go out and try again lol don't hate them because you can't force who you love or not lol
May 14, 2018 1:32 PM
May 2018
uninstallthegame said:
wow, actually a nice episode. but i have a small question, if the whole upper level organization rejects emotions like that, then why dr. franxx piched nana's ass in ep. 1, isn't it lust? isn't it something that's connected to the reproduction? actually, he might be a exception, but dunno

yeah it seems like he is different than the adults and stuff and also Nana is different than the adults and the Papas are different it seems like they keep having everyone be a different kind of human lol
May 14, 2018 1:33 PM
May 2018
Just_Chicken said:
Mitsuru is confirmed straight.

Yeah it was really surprising I thought he liked Hiro
May 14, 2018 2:44 PM
Nov 2011
I just hope HiroxZero join Princess.
Everyone else can die.

Klaxoarmy FTW!
May 14, 2018 3:16 PM

Oct 2008
I had to catch up to read all the new posts, pretty hilarious 😂 people saying that haters are fat because the character is fat LOL. If the character were a skinny black dude you would assume everyone is also skinny and black right? Gotta love retard logic.

Ps last time I checked this was a mecha action anime, I guess last few episodes gotta have some NTR between all side characters minus the stars of the show amirite? Why go to hentai sites and watch NTR when this show provides for all your fantasy needs :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_49H_N43jQ

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

SAY NO MORE LOLI! BRING MORE GENRES EVERY SEASON THAN JUST LOLI
May 14, 2018 3:21 PM
Dec 2017
I will be honest I am like so hyped for this episode! they finally did it which is *screams internally* but for real what is the after effect now? because the way this is going it seems like they are gonna kill her off or do something about the baby if they even do have one which would be so nice. I need to know!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2018 3:24 PM

Oct 2008
WhiteRabbit2319 said:
I will be honest I am like so hyped for this episode! they finally did it which is *screams internally* but for real what is the after effect now? because the way this is going it seems like they are gonna kill her off or do something about the baby if they even do have one which would be so nice. I need to know!
death is the only good outcome for infidels in anime huge death flag both dead by end of series

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

May 14, 2018 3:29 PM

Aug 2017
GSTim said:
I just hope HiroxZero join Princess.
Everyone else can die.

Klaxoarmy FTW!

Hiro may not stay with Princess, but Zero 2 may... the OP hints it.
...maybe bittersweet
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 14, 2018 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
[quote=HimesamaNanami message=55251960][quote=Adome message=55247615]
nightcrawlercyp said:
tookawaiii said:
So kokoro and Mitsuri ended up having sex...right? I mean they where both in bed naked.
Although their ages aren’t said,by the looks of it they are 15/16 and getting pregnant that early doesnt seem like a good idea.

I fianlly got to see what the princess looks like,pretty cool
women reach sexual maturity around 16. From a physical and mental pov they are mature as they will ever be at 16. Men enter puberty later and mature around 18. That is why in many countries the legal age to vote is 18. So technically they could have a baby. But it would be difficult. Kokoro is kinda flat.

I know Kokoro is the farthest thing from flat and do you know how supporting a baby works? Breast size is not a major part lol

Remember anime doesn't always respect body proportions. Plus there are some of the tiniest women in the world having babies with no issues while heftier women are dying in child birth. Given the world they're in I think birth complications are the least of their concerns.
May 14, 2018 6:23 PM

Oct 2015
voidcoden said:
all the normies be like OMG THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER .REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Many users here just said this one is good episode not the best ever.
May 14, 2018 6:35 PM
May 2018
This had such a horrible animation this shit anime 0two fuck all the people that voted 5. Gay cunt with no life .
May 14, 2018 6:49 PM
Jan 2016
--ALEX-- said:
Kokoro confirmed as biggest THOT in 2018...

I thought that after the latest chapters some people would like her more but it seems that some people still hate her... I would like to see a poll to see how are the bets XD
Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
May 14, 2018 7:21 PM

Jan 2011
DeepEyes7 said:
--ALEX-- said:
Kokoro confirmed as biggest THOT in 2018...

I thought that after the latest chapters some people would like her more but it seems that some people still hate her... I would like to see a poll to see how are the bets XD
Too many people idolize these anime characters so when they do anything that doesn't stroke their self insert of their view of "graceful" or "pure" they go apeshit.
May 14, 2018 7:28 PM
Jan 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
DeepEyes7 said:

Too many people idolize these anime characters so when they do anything that doesn't stroke their self insert of their view of "graceful" or "pure" they go apeshit.

I see... Well, I would want to see if more people "forgive" or "condemn" her XD

I'm more worried about Futoshi in the next chapter, please, please, please, don't make a commotion if Kokoro gets pregnant, if you do that your chances of redemption will be null and you will be the fat comic relief that everybody seems to want you to be u_u... Look at Ichigo, she dealt with her broken heart like a champ!
May 14, 2018 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
DeepEyes7 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

I'm more worried about Futoshi in the next chapter, please, please, please, don't make a commotion if Kokoro gets pregnant, if you do that your chances of redemption will be null and you will be the fat comic relief that everybody seems to want you to be u_u... Look at Ichigo, she dealt with her broken heart like a champ!
Hardly, she still made a ditch effort to start something with Hiro. If Futoshi freaks out a bit or shows some anger, I wouldn't blame him, I'd understand his pain. That doesn't make Kokoro wrong or give him the right to shun her or hate her but sometimes looking like an ass is part of good character development.

A character from a scifi I adore was a former alcoholic who abstained from drinking. But during the course of the show he had a quick relapsed during a dire crisis (a reminder of what he considered a massive failure on his part that led to the death of one of the few people who cared for him as their own). It happened again sometime after he was victimized and nearly lost the respect of EVERYONE he knew at that point He gained that respect back since it wasn't his fault (telepathic manipulation) But he later found out he had been hit with an azimoth that rendered him completely incapable of exacting justice against a person who had been responsible for him losing someone he developed an interest for the first time in a long time. Eventually he recuperated but not before his drinking kept him from preventing a battle between two factions (one of which was controlled by an alien force unknown at the time).

What I'm saying is that Futoshi can go through the motions, it's a rough time for him, I know personally how it feels to lose someone you put a ton of stock in and saw as "the one" at times. On some level he has accepted he is no longer Kokoro's partner but he is letting it eat away at him. I suspect it has manifested as a type of self-hate through trying not to eat as we seen in episode 16 it could grow into something more sinister with time. Perhaps he'll consider reporting them to the 9s or the two caretakers should he find out directly or implicitly.
May 14, 2018 8:04 PM
Apr 2018
This episode has me reeling, and I have to rant a bit. SPOILERS for anyone that hasn't gotten to episode 17.

Right now this show is riding at 10/10 for me, the way they've incorporated character development, world building, and deep societal questions into these last few episodes is incredible!

It's also shaping up into a fantastic coming of age anime as well which I did NOT see coming in those first episodes. They took some chances as well with Kokoro's character, and I am so flipping happy they did. How is this Mitsuru/Kokoro thing going to resolve after the ending? I don't know, but I'm excited about the implications and the chances the are taking!
May 14, 2018 8:14 PM
Dec 2017
Maximilious said:
WhiteRabbit2319 said:
death is the only good outcome for infidels in anime huge death flag both dead by end of series

Why do good thing have to die..I would love to see the outcome once!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2018 8:17 PM

Jan 2011
WhiteRabbit2319 said:
Maximilious said:

Don't mind him he has trust issues...but then again, so do I. So I guess that's not it.
May 14, 2018 8:26 PM
Dec 2017
QWERTYFish25 said:
WhiteRabbit2319 said:

Don't mind him he has trust issues...but then again, so do I. So I guess that's not it.

Same here but this is just a beautiful thing. Honestly it makes me wonder if they will run away but I doubt it. It's a very odd anime by off I mean with the whole franxx and the children not knowing of the outside world.

(Sorry when I talk I talk alot)
May 14, 2018 8:38 PM

Jan 2011
WhiteRabbit2319 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Same here but this is just a beautiful thing. Honestly it makes me wonder if they will run away but I doubt it. It's a very odd anime by off I mean with the whole franxx and the children not knowing of the outside world.

I just remembered the part about the gray hairs 002 spotted on one of the girls then remembered why "solid snake" became "old snake". Chances are these kids are engineered to live a certain time. Seems they don't have much use after puberty and it is possible that the two care takers might have either had their life spans engineered back to normal or the red-haired girl may be a special case. Or she may just naturally have vitiligo and feels bad about it. Who knows? But now I feel said.
May 14, 2018 8:51 PM
Dec 2017
QWERTYFish25 said:
WhiteRabbit2319 said:

I just remembered the part about the gray hairs 002 spotted on one of the girls then remembered why "solid snake" became "old snake". Chances are these kids are engineered to live a certain time. Seems they don't have much use after puberty and it is possible that the two care takers might have either had their life spans engineered back to normal or the red-haired girl may be a special case. Or she may just naturally have vitiligo and feels bad about it. Who knows? But now I feel said.

I swear I never thought the anime would turn out like this it's pretty interesting but same I feel like shit gonna go down for real soon
May 14, 2018 9:23 PM

Apr 2018
Another exciting episode! It surprised me when Mitsuru and Kokoro did the deed as well as Hiro developing horns. Plus that cliffhanger at the end and the appearance of the Princess of the Klaxosaurs. Cannot wait for the next episode!
May 14, 2018 9:58 PM
Aug 2017
Love how they make the show interesting again.

May 14, 2018 11:11 PM

Oct 2008
I still love you guys even tho we hate each others ideas but I still think she a hoe and deserves death :)

ps if you wanna read a REALLY good manga check out Jisatsutou

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain

May 15, 2018 12:44 AM

Aug 2012
[quote=QWERTYFish25 message=55253494][quote=HimesamaNanami message=55251960]
Adome said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Remember anime doesn't always respect body proportions. Plus there are some of the tiniest women in the world having babies with no issues while heftier women are dying in child birth. Given the world they're in I think birth complications are the least of their concerns.
My point was that she appeared to have small breast which meant there was a chance she could not produce enough milk. This point was refuted by a picture from the beach episode. It seems a bit weird to me that in uniform they appear almost inexistent but in bikini they appear large.... but hey what do I know? I am just an amateur painter.
May 15, 2018 2:04 AM

Sep 2008
So this anime is kind of going through all the stages of their life. First they were a bunch of kids, then the stuff with puberty, in the previous episode it was them having to take care of themselves and now this episode is about making babies.

There's so many unresolved plot points right now. I hope 7 episodes will be enough.
May 15, 2018 2:19 AM

Nov 2011
So all the drama with the kids just distracts from all the stuff with the Klaxasaur princess. The "people" that were there weren't even human. Also Papa said at the end that he would fight them with their own creation. So I'm curious as to if the "humans" are really humans or not.

I remember a couple episodes ago when they defeated a klaxasaur a human like being came out of it. I feel a huge plot twist coming real soon.
May 15, 2018 3:38 AM

Sep 2017
Gigarit said:
So all the drama with the kids just distracts from all the stuff with the Klaxasaur princess. The "people" that were there weren't even human. Also Papa said at the end that he would fight them with their own creation. So I'm curious as to if the "humans" are really humans or not.

I remember a couple episodes ago when they defeated a klaxasaur a human like being came out of it. I feel a huge plot twist coming real soon.

Me too I hope the plot twist won't be disappointing..

ボールルームダンサー
May 15, 2018 3:50 AM
Feb 2016
[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

I love the waty the story is going. Everyone is well written and I really identify with Mitsuru. Ikuno hasn't been given a lot of attention. Initially I thought she might be trans-gender, which could be her secret, but considering we had the bathroom-scene I'm not sure anymore. Perhaps she's lesbian or bisexual. But at the very least, I'm guessing her secret has something to do with her body or sexuality.
May 15, 2018 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
sharing the amazing fact!

We must protecc Kokoro!!

ctto!!
May 15, 2018 4:57 AM

Jul 2016
I don't know why Kokoro has so many hates which I saw in anime community.
Its only the natural instinct of human to reproduce, even Papa doesn't teach them how its done... which means Kokoro is more intelligent than anyone else in the anime.

Anyway, must protecc Kokoro ~

May 15, 2018 5:01 AM

Apr 2011
Actually, I have a theory that the 'heart' of the Klaxasaur is a human fetus.
(That's what it looked like when they all gasped and said something like, 'oh that looks human!')

So... what this means for Kokoro or if it has something to do with why sex/pregnancy is forcibly removed from humans remains to be seen.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
May 15, 2018 6:07 AM
Jun 2015
damn new arch unfolding, new char added: princess klaxosaur.

where is this headed now? plus they said, human-wannabees? you meant to say that they are aliens and are mass-farming all the franxx pilot like tom's cruise movie "OBLIVION"? such a twist then.
Signatures only exist
to tell more about yourself.
I decided not to.
It's better to stay void and null
than stay in the cattle's line
and be processed under chains.
Anarchy prevails.
May 15, 2018 6:46 AM
Jan 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
DeepEyes7 said:

Hardly, she still made a ditch effort to start something with Hiro. If Futoshi freaks out a bit or shows some anger, I wouldn't blame him, I'd understand his pain. That doesn't make Kokoro wrong or give him the right to shun her or hate her but sometimes looking like an ass is part of good character development.

A character from a scifi I adore was a former alcoholic who abstained from drinking. But during the course of the show he had a quick relapsed during a dire crisis (a reminder of what he considered a massive failure on his part that led to the death of one of the few people who cared for him as their own). It happened again sometime after he was victimized and nearly lost the respect of EVERYONE he knew at that point He gained that respect back since it wasn't his fault (telepathic manipulation) But he later found out he had been hit with an azimoth that rendered him completely incapable of exacting justice against a person who had been responsible for him losing someone he developed an interest for the first time in a long time. Eventually he recuperated but not before his drinking kept him from preventing a battle between two factions (one of which was controlled by an alien force unknown at the time).

What I'm saying is that Futoshi can go through the motions, it's a rough time for him, I know personally how it feels to lose someone you put a ton of stock in and saw as "the one" at times. On some level he has accepted he is no longer Kokoro's partner but he is letting it eat away at him. I suspect it has manifested as a type of self-hate through trying not to eat as we seen in episode 16 it could grow into something more sinister with time. Perhaps he'll consider reporting them to the 9s or the two caretakers should he find out directly or implicitly.

Well yeah, normally a character needs to reach rock bottom to redeem himself, I just don't want the drama to continue u_u... But if they really want Futoshi to reach rock bottom there is still ways to go u_u... I think that I won't like the next chapter either u_u
May 15, 2018 8:07 AM

Jan 2011
DeepEyes7 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Well yeah, normally a character needs to reach rock bottom to redeem himself, I just don't want the drama to continue u_u... But if they really want Futoshi to reach rock bottom there is still ways to go u_u... I think that I won't like the next chapter either u_u

I wish anime could learn to multitask. We don't need a full episode of angst to push a character's having a hard time. It's like with the food scene they could've easily just shown him wallowing in his food being extra quiet and then offering it to another teammate but they had to foot the pipsqueak in there too.
May 15, 2018 8:12 AM

Aug 2012
I was trying to figure out the roommate situation and here's what I could pick up from scanning back through the prior eps:

-Hiro (bottom bunk), Goro (side bed)
-Zorome (top bunk), Futoshi (bottom bunk), Mitsuru (side bed)

-Miku (top bunk), Kokoro (bottom bunk - after looking at the screencap so many times I finally realized they were in this bunk)
-Ichigo, Ikuno - Not sure about the setup
-02 (single)
May 15, 2018 8:27 AM

Aug 2017
I want more K-Princess scenes.... especially her soft side.
If only UFOtable animated the final fight scenes of Princess vs papa and others... that would be beyond epic.
BBWBMay 15, 2018 8:49 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
May 15, 2018 8:34 AM
Dec 2017
Maximilious said:
I still love you guys even tho we hate each others ideas but I still think she a hoe and deserves death :)

ps if you wanna read a REALLY good manga check out Jisatsutou

Well I dunno how she would be a hoe and deserve death cuz I mean it's not like the first person you are partnered with doesn't automatically mean you have to be with them forever.

Tentai-chan said:
I don't know why Kokoro has so many hates which I saw in anime community.
Its only the natural instinct of human to reproduce, even Papa doesn't teach them how its done... which means Kokoro is more intelligent than anyone else in the anime.

Anyway, must protecc Kokoro ~

And same I dunno why people are having on her. Is it because of her first partner? It's obvious she only liked him as a friend she never saw him any other way. But for sure she is smart she's at least questioning everything and now every one is thinking about how life began. I hope this goes well honestly.

Must protecc Kokoro
May 15, 2018 8:50 AM
Jan 2016
WhiteRabbit2319 said:
I hope this goes well honestly.

It wont...... u_u
May 15, 2018 9:50 AM
Dec 2017
DeepEyes7 said:
WhiteRabbit2319 said:
I hope this goes well honestly.

It wont...... u_u

yeah I know which is gonna suck ;.;
May 15, 2018 10:30 AM

Jan 2011
AR-99 said:
I was trying to figure out the roommate situation and here's what I could pick up from scanning back through the prior eps:

-Hiro (bottom bunk), Goro (side bed)
-Zorome (top bunk), Futoshi (bottom bunk), Mitsuru (side bed)

-Miku (top bunk), Kokoro (bottom bunk - after looking at the screencap so many times I finally realized they were in this bunk)
-Ichigo, Ikuno - Not sure about the setup
-02 (single)

So they fucked in Futoshi's bed?

Ps i know it was Kokoro's
Pages (13) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Yesterday, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

597 by akiramado19 »»
Apr 17, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

328 by Aazoka »»
Apr 6, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

565 by otakuanity »»
Mar 29, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.