Forum Settings
Forums

Shitty opinions that you think anime fans have?

New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 16, 2018 11:18 AM
Oct 2017
degenerate said:
Nyoroni said:
"SAO was shit."
no it was an enjoyable anime for the people who are interested in that kind of story. also stop meme-ing it, so many starting weebs who havnt even seen the show say that its shit because everyone else says it.
HAREM IS AN KIND OF GENRE PEOPLE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH SHOWS WITH IT. AND NOT ONLY SAO, ALL ANIME IM TALKING ABOUT. LET PEOPLE WHO ENJOY SHOW ENJOY THEIR SHOWS.
rant done.

well yeah but its pretty shitty though so icant enjoy it

guess its not your type of anime.
anime is to be enjoyed, its a type of amusement.its for people to discuss the good and bad points a bit not make war over whether it was shit or not
its not like communism or something like why do people fight over this kind of stuff
you get that shit dude?
May 16, 2018 11:26 AM
Jan 2017
Not realizing the actual problems behind Ecci material, especially the problems with female sexualization. loli-con is not good, we shouldn’t be sexualizing young girls. And then shaming people for not liking ecci. Not everyone is attracted to oversexualized females or males. Oh and thinking you are better than other fans because you’ve watched x amount more anime than them and it was all subbed.
May 16, 2018 11:32 AM
Oct 2017
Artemis121 said:
Not realizing the actual problems behind Ecci material, especially the problems with female sexualization. loli-con is not good, we shouldn’t be sexualizing young girls. And then shaming people for not liking ecci. Not everyone is attracted to oversexualized females or males. Oh and thinking you are better than other fans because you’ve watched x amount more anime than them and it was all subbed.
the lolis are a problem (unless they are for memes (i mean more like just jokingly) or just small framed persons, not children-like looking) but ecchi is a genre of its own and gives a certain twist to plots so as long as they dont look like 12 year olds i dont think theres a problem giving people what they want. also respect for dub-watchers, most of the times its hard to hear what they say but with subs you can just read it clearly. but i still think some people shouldnt say they are anime masters when they litterly didnt know one piece (no offence to anyone im being sarcastic and im talking about an annoying guy i know)
NyoroniMay 16, 2018 11:36 AM
May 16, 2018 11:34 AM

Jul 2015
I hate the constant debates about the "New big 3", just let this meme die
it's never coming back
ACCEPT IT
The big 3 was western concept created by the second generation of weebs, dweebs and 1337s
Naruto, Bleach and One piece
three pretty good shows that all came from the same magazine
these shows went on for forever and ever (One piece still is) but then one finally fell
and, there was a spot free
everybody was like "Hey which one will replace this one now? it's not a big 3 anymore if it only has two left"
constant debates spawned over which manga in WSJ is the greatest thing since sliced bread right now
it was awful
and then, another one ended
and it became
w o r s e
These discussions give me a concussion
JUST
LET
IT
DIE
The big three was a sweet event but all sweet things must come to an end, i just hope that once One piece ends this will finally stop
please
pleeeeease
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
May 16, 2018 11:39 AM
Jan 2017
Nyoroni said:
Artemis121 said:
the lolis are a problem (unless they are for memes (i mean more like just jokingly) or just small framed persons, not children-like looking) but ecchi is a genre of its own and gives a certain twist to plots so as long as they dont look like 12 year olds i dont think theres a problem giving people what they want.
I don’t have a problem that people watch ecci, but it many times is unnecessarily added into a series. I’m mostly just trying to say that we should still look at it with a critical eye with its portrayal of females and body types. I know it’s just an animated thing but it still has an effect on the way women are portrayed in media. What I mostly dislike is every female in certain series have a super tiny waist and large boobs (I guess you could argue if that is really ecci or not). Overall, I just think it portrays women body types in a negative light. That’s just how I feel
May 16, 2018 11:45 AM

Apr 2014
the question answers it already. the disease is the very word "opinion"
May 16, 2018 11:55 AM
Oct 2017
Artemis121 said:
Nyoroni said:
the lolis are a problem (unless they are for memes (i mean more like just jokingly) or just small framed persons, not children-like looking) but ecchi is a genre of its own and gives a certain twist to plots so as long as they dont look like 12 year olds i dont think theres a problem giving people what they want.
I don’t have a problem that people watch ecchi, but it many times is unnecessarily added into a series. I’m mostly just trying to say that we should still look at it with a critical eye with its portrayal of females and body types. I know it’s just an animated thing but it still has an effect on the way women are portrayed in media. What I mostly dislike is every female in certain series have a super tiny waist and large boobs (I guess you could argue if that is really ecchi or not). Overall, I just think it portrays women body types in a negative light. That’s just how I feel
yes sometimes its unnecessarily added in shows, but in the world out there people have to do everything they can to get more attention and watchers, even if it means adding random panty shots or boob exposure. also manga artists all dream of becoming famous but they all have certain art styles and sometimes they are tiny waists and big boobs. its very hard to change an art style and make it still look decent so i try not to judge that part of anime. another thing, i dont think things such as anime influence media's look on female bodies, as far as i know it has only brought more appreciation for girls with somewhat chubbier legs. if you hate that influence on media's opinion on female bodies youre better off talking about people like the kardashians or people alike. everyone has their own reasons for liking stuff, if you feel that way its understandable too so please understand them too.

this is what this world is doing to me jezus christ i just instinctively typed a whole plea on reasons why ecchi anime is not that wrong.
May 16, 2018 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
objectivity in art:

how does one become objectively better?

in every piece of art what is most important is to know the artist's intentions.

2 artists were told to draw a perfect circle.

one's circumference was closer to pi.

you can't always subject artists to the same rules, but if the conditions are met under each individual artist according to their will, then yes, score can be given objectively.

/lesson
May 16, 2018 12:00 PM

Jul 2015
That Your Name is so high rated, that tsunderes are good (a few are for me but most are shit), that Fate/Zero is amazing, that lolis are sexy (wtf?)
May 16, 2018 12:04 PM
Jan 2017
Nyoroni said:
Artemis121 said:
I don’t have a problem that people watch ecchi, but it many times is unnecessarily added into a series. I’m mostly just trying to say that we should still look at it with a critical eye with its portrayal of females and body types. I know it’s just an animated thing but it still has an effect on the way women are portrayed in media. What I mostly dislike is every female in certain series have a super tiny waist and large boobs (I guess you could argue if that is really ecchi or not). Overall, I just think it portrays women body types in a negative light. That’s just how I feel
yes sometimes its unnecessarily added in shows, but in the world out there people have to do everything they can to get more attention and watchers, even if it means adding random panty shots or boob exposure. also manga artists all dream of becoming famous but they all have certain art styles and sometimes they are tiny waists and big boobs. its very hard to change an art style and make it still look decent so i try not to judge that part of anime. another thing, i dont think things such as anime influence media's look on female bodies, as far as i know it has only brought more appreciation for girls with somewhat chubbier legs. if you hate that influence on media's opinion on female bodies youre better off talking about people like the kardashians or people alike. everyone has their own reasons for liking stuff, if you feel that way its understandable too so please understand them too.

this is what this world is doing to me jezus christ i just instinctively typed a whole plea on reasons why ecchi anime is not that wrong.
I totally understand what you are saying. I also understand about people’s art styles and I do like the chubbier leg style. I literally know someone who has said “If an anime girl isn’t pretty she should just be a guy character.” So I guess my biggest problem is with those who have that mindset and I feel ecci in a series can promote that. Also you are so reasonable to have a text convo with and that’s more than I can say about a lot of people. So thank you
May 16, 2018 12:12 PM
Oct 2017
Artemis121 said:
Nyoroni said:

I totally understand what you are saying. I also understand about people’s art styles and I do like the chubbier leg style. I literally know someone who has said “If an anime girl isn’t pretty she should just be a guy character.” So I guess my biggest problem is with those who have that mindset and I feel ecci in a series can promote that. Also you are so reasonable to have a text convo with and that’s more than I can say about a lot of people. So thank you
well just dont mind those childish persons they dont understand anime like us mature people huahua (jk jk but yea not every person in this community can understand the reasons for certain things. we just have to hope they some day will understand and stop their kind of dumb reasoning. until then just ignore them)

and no thank you for this serious discussion it was fun.

i would also like to thank school for drilling these argument skills into me for all these years they have come to use.
May 16, 2018 12:14 PM
Jan 2017
Nyoroni said:
Artemis121 said:
well just dont mind those childish persons they dont understand anime like us mature people huahua (jk jk but yea not every person in this community can understand the reasons for certain things. we just have to hope they some day will understand and stop their kind of dumb reasoning. until then just ignore them)

and no thank you for this serious discussion it was fun.

i would also like to thank school for drilling these argument skills into me for all these years they have come to use.
Yes, school has been very beneficial in these argumentative skills we have picked up
May 16, 2018 1:15 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
SuperRed said:
V3rbatim said:
I'm just not as easily amused as you are.

The fact that you disagree doesn't mean your taste isn't objectively worse, since you rated objectively good anime low.

"Objectively good anime"
Taste is subjective. Don't get too upset over people rating your favourites low.
May 16, 2018 2:36 PM

Aug 2015
I hate how most people here use 7 as the average.
May 16, 2018 2:44 PM

Aug 2017
90% of NGE's fanbase likes Eva for all the wrong reasons, and it depresses the fuck out of me.
May 16, 2018 4:10 PM

Nov 2009
V3rbatim said:
Vyzass said:

They are certainly more of a anime connoisseur than you so what they consider as good anime is certainly objectively good(Code Geass,K-On,SAO) as they know better than you. Even if they are not anime connoisseur they are still knowledgeable than whoever you consideranime connoisseur.
That's not how it works.

That's not how any of this works.
Still more reliable than someone who claim art is objective but no evidence to prove it.
I gave you every reason to believe it's objective. You're just a little bit thick in the head, which is evident by your poor grasp of the English language (unless it's not your first language, in which case I apologize) and apparent lack of critical thinking.
Since it related,I will just share this here.
Even Digibro can be wrong.

S-quare22 said:
"if you don't like a deep anime that I liked then your taste is shit and I'm better than you"
I just don't understand why anyone would waste their life watching things that aren't thought-provoking or intelligent or artful.

No you didn't give any evidence. I have refuted you and you only reply by saying "it's there but I can't explain it, broad etc".

A critical analysis is subjective writing because it expresses the writer's opinion or evaluation of a text.

https://www2.southeastern.edu/Academics/Faculty/elejeune/critique.htm

VyzassMay 16, 2018 4:15 PM
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

May 16, 2018 6:04 PM

Apr 2015
Implying that anyone with a low mean score hates anime or is an elitist because:

High mean score =/= love anime
May 17, 2018 1:51 AM

Jul 2011
Yuissi said:
I hate how most people here use 7 as the average.

This. They act as it's a 5-10 scoring system.
May 17, 2018 10:33 AM

Oct 2013

ok so like this is random but like
I really hate that the community has the opinion or at least the mindset that reverse can be used as a legit term
like it just triggers me so much that fans use that term

reverse rape, reverse trap and reverse harem
something doesn't become the reverse just because of gender people. Rape is rape, harems are harems and traps are traps
stop being stupid
May 17, 2018 10:45 AM

Feb 2015
Deknijff said:

I really hate that the community has the opinion or at least the mindset that reverse can be used as a legit term

something doesn't become the reverse just because of gender people. Rape is rape, harems are harems and traps are traps
stop being stupid

It's not about being stupid.
Everyone knows that reverse harems is still a harem, that rape is rape and that reverse traps are traps.
It's just that these words are associated with a male being the focus of it for different reasons and when you "reverse" them, you get an action focused on female.
When you talk about harems, most people I know would first think about the shows where boring MC gets all the sexy / cute girls while not doing anything special but if you say reverser harem, it's about these shows where a annoying girl gets all the attention from handsome but cringy boys.

It also helps a lot when searching for hentai.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
May 17, 2018 11:09 AM

Oct 2013
Hakaminah said:
Deknijff said:

stop being stupid
It's not about being stupid.
Everyone knows that reverse harems is still a harem, that rape is rape and that reverse traps are traps.
It's just that these words are associated with a male being the focus of it for different reasons and when you "reverse" them, you get an action focused on female.
When you talk about harems, most people I know would first think about the shows where boring MC gets all the sexy / cute girls while not doing anything special but if you say reverser harem, it's about these shows where a annoying girl gets all the attention from handsome but cringy boys.

It also helps a lot when searching for hentai.
I don't care if it helps with finding hentai or if makes people think of show that is targeted to another gender or audience
finding hentai or doujins isn't even hard and its not because the reverse tag actually helping

and yes the tag is incredibly stupid. Just say the gender if you want to be really specific on who is doing the raping, who the trap is or some other kind of shit
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 42 minutes ago

7 by Otakupervert890 »»
6 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

36 by Vendicator »»
8 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Yesterday

36 by inim »»
12 minutes ago

» What animes/manga where you suprised where made by the same creator?

Lol1268 - 9 hours ago

18 by MichaelJackson »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - 5 hours ago

19 by Vendicator »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.