Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2018 5:43 AM
Nov 2017
Siluca being all innocent about what Theo wants from her. Naww. Tis nice to see Theo finally be the leader after all this time.

Finalllyyyyyyyy Lord Alexis gets mobilized. Tis about damn time!
May 13, 2018 6:00 AM

Jun 2013
HAHAHA!!!! Oh Yes!!! Theo and Siluca are not screwing around with normal MC is Dense about Romance thing.....These 2 are as good as Engaged after this! XD

So...Sir Gallas died off screen......I think that Manga will show us his heroic death...just like it did with Sir Neyman...who was also off screened in episode 3-4....

and as expect Church start to make it's move to Rule the World...Religion can go to.....

Alexis.....He is kind man...but he comes out like a.....what is word for him that in not that gash....

looks like Theo's telling him to grasp the balls and to be a man worked out... and The Traitor is going to get neutered..
JarjaxleMay 13, 2018 6:05 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 13, 2018 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
If anything this episode completely proves that the Union is the most retarded fictional faction ever created.
May 13, 2018 5:52 PM
Apr 2018
Man as of right now, this series would have two strong contenders if there were a sort "Bro of the Year" award:

Lassic (solid bro in general)
-originally giving up his position to save his mage's life
-super loyal dude, when he retook power position he always had Theo's back
-solid bro hug in this episode

Theo Conaro (good bro for Alexis)
-In the past protected Alexis from ambush and did whaat he could to help him out
-This episode especially able to get Alexis into the fray for Alexis< sake!
May 13, 2018 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
And i thought that the whole episode would be chill, without anything unexpected, guess what...i was wrong xD That ending!!! Finally, Alexis got his balls back xD
Hope he will kill that traitor, i've been hating him since he appeared.

The Siluca x Theo moment would have been so much better if he had kissed her.
So the rest of the episodes will be dedicated to them fighting Alliance?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 14, 2018 7:21 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! suddenly, Alexis became badass!
5/5.

May 14, 2018 4:31 PM

Nov 2008
AivanK said:
And i thought that the whole episode would be chill, without anything unexpected, guess what...i was wrong xD That ending!!! Finally, Alexis got his balls back xD
Hope he will kill that traitor, i've been hating him since he appeared.

The Siluca x Theo moment would have been so much better if he had kissed her.
So the rest of the episodes will be dedicated to them fighting Alliance?

I rather doubt that. THere are other foes / possible foes listed - the Pope has more or less declared he wants all the crests so theres that; and the suspicions cast by Siluca on the mage association (especially after Yanas execution) - doubt they spend the remainder fighting the alliance since from what little i know of the LNs were already in volume 8 of 10 and 8 is more or less Alexis rise and fighting after his chat with Theo and his own self reflection (as we saw in this episode). Marrine isn't from Theo's and especially Alexis view the 'Enemy' to defeat persay more the one to bring back under control? Or Back in line with them?

I am also curious if anyone here has read Volume 10 and if so please feel free to spoil me with a summary I am curious what rumors were true or false.
sirwenceMay 14, 2018 4:47 PM
May 15, 2018 5:38 PM

May 2015
lol people who complain NTR and about relationship in here clearly never watch Game of Thrones
May 18, 2018 11:08 AM

Feb 2018
Another sweet moment Theo & Silluca.
And yes finally Alexis make his move.
Need to check quickly for next ep.
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally, Alexis attack thanks to Theo´s words!!!
Theo is deeply in love and in this episode, afther the party, he showed it one more time!!!
May 25, 2018 1:55 PM

Mar 2015
The Queen's pet mage is probably one of the bad mages.
The sword that takes life gives life
Oct 3, 2018 4:32 AM

Jan 2014
Alexis comeback is like a badass hero return. damn
Nov 5, 2018 12:44 AM

Dec 2012
Yeah. I knew Villar's siblings had different mothers.
Theo is now leader.
Theo has a bedtime?
Oh shit! Alexis ain't playing no more.
Megane woman is cute.
PTI!
Dat ending!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 22, 2019 12:15 PM

Sep 2012
finaly alexis grows some balls, bit late but better late then never
Nov 24, 2019 10:15 AM

Sep 2016
Siluca may seriously become my favourite female character ever.

Not only once, but twice, she avoided the Dense Protagonist Syndrome by asking "be more specific about your feelings about me".
No misunderstandings, no blushing, "nevermind", then silence with subsequent reset of development in the following scene. Perfect!

Hell yeah.
bruh
Oct 11, 2023 5:49 PM

Oct 2022
Finally, Alexis found the resolve to enter the fray. I'm guessing he'll either encounter Marrine on the battlefield and defeat her, or he'll convince her to go through with their union. Either way, he seems determined to make her his bitch.
Also, I honestly think Theo's proposal to Siluca was one of the most romantic moments I've seen.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jan 10, 10:02 AM

Jun 2015
I hope she tells Alexis the truth. I don't want him to be a cuck cause he's such a nice guy.

This was a good episode and I wish we had more of these. There hasn't been enough breaks in between all these battles and I think it would've been better for the anime to have more episodes dedicated towards building up the characters and their relationships before killing them. This show had a lot of potential to as an anime version of GoT but it's too rushed. If it was double the number of episodes like about 51 episodes then it would been a brilliant chronicle to watch.
Read Toriko!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.