3It was OK
17.4%
2Disliked it
1.7%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.4
121 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 11, 2018 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, their independence declared. I'm proud of Theo and succeeding Villar.

It's still a long road ahead but Theo so far has been living up to the promise of the people that trusts him. Theo and Siluca once again share some intimate moments.

Felt like a pretty relaxing episode after the big battle between Theo and Mirza. Alexis looks like he's ready to kick some ass.
Stark700May 11, 2018 9:53 AM
May 11, 2018 10:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that Milza is dead the tide has turned against Marrine. The moment to Villar was nice. After his victory Theo's ascendance to leader of the alliance was guaranteed. Forming a third faction that tries to push for peace between the two sides was an interesting move. The moment between Theo and Silica was sweet. Its a bit late to expand upon Priscilla's character but a welcome move though. Alexis really looks like a different person when he's motivated though. Its good that Alexis has decided to rise up and try and save Marrine by stopping her though. Things are getting interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2015
They have now declared their independence and Theo has succeeded Villar, he has come a long way. Theo had a nice moment with Siluca. Finally, Alexis is now ready to go to battle and actually do something.
May 11, 2018 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
Feel and taste the wind starting to change pacemaker. When they fight Chaos monster after human struggles?
May 11, 2018 10:46 AM

Feb 2014
Finally Alexis has joined the frame. About damn time! Well he kinda reminds me of King Arslan, they have the same aura.
Things are gonna get real now!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 11, 2018 10:47 AM
Jun 2017
More than anything I'm glad Alexis decided to square up
May 11, 2018 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
When Lassic hug Theo, the man that usually be seen with Lassic clearly disturbed by that scene, jealous?
May 11, 2018 11:06 AM

Nov 2016
Theo has finally become the leader and also declared their independence, very interesting.

Couple moments again in this episode, I enjoy their interaction when they are so intimated. Theo has become a better man surely.

Alexis is back in action in order to save his beloved. He was acting like a badass. I wasn't expecting him to advance. The final battles are about to start.
May 11, 2018 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
Glad Alexis manned up and Theo and Siluca had some nice cute moments.

Overall, a fine lil' break episode after the death of Milza last episode. Not bad at all.

Gonna get intense next week from the looks of things.
May 11, 2018 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
Long has the sword been idle; but not longer - Alexis and the union go to war. Along with Theo becoming a Duke and declaring independence.

And honestly well done on Theos part to finally get through to silu-chan haha. Has to be very delicate-blunt with he. But he has his queen and she has her man in full now. Not that it was ever in doubt just finally said in open to each other - I get the feeling Theo will be ruling more than just a village in whatever castle he builds there at this point.

also was good to see the 'holy grail' bit settled and some info on it given. Would like to see more on her and some of the others. Good episode
sirwenceMay 11, 2018 11:36 AM
May 11, 2018 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
Let's beat the grand pope Saga
wait wrong anime

Well it will happen eventually
bruh
May 11, 2018 12:24 PM

Apr 2015
Need more cute Theo & Siluca moments!

Alexis finally makes his move after Theo encourages him.
May 11, 2018 12:48 PM
Sep 2017
Paradoxical_Com said:
More than anything I'm glad Alexis decided to square up
yes, and i'm eagerly waiting to see what will happen next!!!!!!!
May 11, 2018 12:49 PM

Aug 2012
This episode made me want to puke. Alexis meets the ultimate white knight Theo, This whole attempt to exonerate Marine from her guilt made me sick. She had no reason to do what she did. At least the he finally made a move. She is fighting her own feelings is bullshit. She is controlled by her stupid feelings. She never loved Alexis and never will. She will just settle for him after she is defeated and probably cheat on him.

Mod edit: removed excessive profanity
BrandonMay 13, 2018 7:43 AM
May 11, 2018 1:01 PM
Mar 2018
These hoes ain’t loyal
May 11, 2018 1:17 PM

Jan 2015
this episode was so good that now im unsure if i hate this anime... That proposal Aww, that manning up by Alexis the beast.
Also liked how Theo was greeted by everyone as their lord
May 11, 2018 1:33 PM

Aug 2012
sirwence said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
This episode made me want to puke. The ultimate cuck Alexis meets the ultimate white knight Theo, This whole attempt to exonerate Marine from her guilt made me sick. She had no reason to do what she did except her being a stupid whore. At least the cuck finally made a move. She is fighting her own feelings is bullshit. She is controlled by her stupid whore feelings. She never loved Alexis and never will. She will just settle for him after she is defeated and probably cheat on him.

We even have some lyrics on that: brother a whore remains a whore even at the tenth reincarnation. Or in other way once a whore always a whore

Or she actually has been crushing who she really is because she believes this is the road to ending the chaos; as the other methods are cut off or would like to a direct repeat - the conspiracy was meant to kill them all Siluca saved the heirs but not the leaders (and we havent seen how they plan to deal with those people yet). Side note I hated her move; she went for a queen piece of the chess board at to high a coast and it wound up probably coasting her the war, but screeching whore (or some people screaming NTR) every episode doesn't change it. She is trying to be something she isn't. Alexis isn't a cuck either hes a weak passive version of Villar. He wasn't in the bushes fapping to it.
Please explain to me this: if she married Alexis wouldn't that be accomplished, and also the opposition be silenced? Yes I am because that is all she is and the anime directors desperately try to make her the victim. I see no pain no trace of true remorse from her so no need for me to forgive her. About cuck you seem not to understand the word. A cuck is a man that accept a woman that has cheated and probably still cheats on him for no reason and holding no requests. It comes from the cuckoo bird placing its eggs in other bird's nests. And Villar always seemed a bit gay. Except the final scene when he dies he shows no masculinity at all. He has an amazing woman extremely in love of him and according to him he loves her too but he can never act upon it. To me Villar is even worse than Alexis. And another thing: you can be a whore even if you are not having lots of clients. she sold her body to Mirza freely. She did not even try to negociate (although in truth if she waited just a bit Mirza would have come begging to her for aid) , she did not try to offer something else, she said ok. That is what makes it terrible. She claims she loves Alexis to herself but she gives her body to the first man that promises military aid. Mirza could have just as well left and not offered his help. She had no warranty and Mirza already betrayed Villar. And what Theo said was bullshit. Is not how reality works. As a final comment, can you answer why she did not marry Alexis despite the conspiracy? What stopped her? If she felt that puts them in danger they could have gifted the crest to whatever general felt was capable of accomplishing the goal. It makes no sense.
nightcrawlercypMay 11, 2018 1:42 PM
May 11, 2018 1:42 PM

Jul 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
She did not even try to negociate (although in truth if she waited just a bit Mirza would have come begging to her for aid) , she did not try to offer something else, she said ok. That is what makes it terrible. She claims she loves Alexis to herself but she gives her body to the first man that promises military aid. Mirza could have just as well left and not offered his help. She had no warranty ad Mirza already betrayed Villar. And what Theo said was bullshit. Is not how reality works. As a final comment, can you answer why she did not marry Alexis despite the conspiracy? What stopped her? If she felt that puts them in danger they could have gifted the crest to whatever general felt was capable of accomplishing the goal. It makes no sense.

Yeah, I agree with you on this part. It was dumb forced drama just for the sake of shock value. Literally nothing came of it. Milza himself was out of options, all she had to do was negotiate like a proper leader would, but instead she whored herself out simply because it's the first thing he demanded. Marrine is a disgusting character, and the fact that this series is hellbent on redeeming her is pretty dumb. The author of this series should just stick to what he's good at which is writing D&D type fantasy adventures like Lodoss and Rune Soldier, political drama is obviously not his thing.
May 11, 2018 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
NOTE: I meant to edit a spelling mistake and wound up deleting because I wasn't paying proper attention since I was on the phone and as I can't 'undelete' saw no sense in retyping it all.

nightcrawlercyp said:
sirwence said:

Or she actually has been crushing who she really is because she believes this is the road to ending the chaos; as the other methods are cut off or would like to a direct repeat - the conspiracy was meant to kill them all Siluca saved the heirs but not the leaders (and we havent seen how they plan to deal with those people yet). Side note I hated her move; she went for a queen piece of the chess board at to high a coast and it wound up probably coasting her the war, but screeching whore (or some people screaming NTR) every episode doesn't change it. She is trying to be something she isn't. Alexis isn't a cuck either hes a weak passive version of Villar. He wasn't in the bushes fapping to it.
Please explain to me this: if she married Alexis wouldn't that be accomplished, and also the opposition be silenced? Yes I am because that is all she is and the anime directors desperately try to make her the victim. I see no pain no trace of true remorse from her so no need for me to forgive her. About cuck you seem not to understand the word. A cuck is a man that accept a woman that has cheated and probably still cheats on him for no reason and holding no requests. It comes from the cuckoo bird placing its eggs in other bird's nests. And Villar always seemed a bit gay. Except the final scene when he dies he shows no masculinity at all. He has an amazing woman extremely in love of him and according to him he loves her too but he can never act upon it. To me Villar is even worse than Alexis. And another thing: you can be a whore even if you are not having lots of clients. she sold her body to Mirza freely. She did not even try to negociate (although in truth if she waited just a bit Mirza would have come begging to her for aid) , she did not try to offer something else, she said ok. That is what makes it terrible. She claims she loves Alexis to herself but she gives her body to the first man that promises military aid. Mirza could have just as well left and not offered his help. She had no warranty and Mirza already betrayed Villar. And what Theo said was bullshit. Is not how reality works. As a final comment, can you answer why she did not marry Alexis despite the conspiracy? What stopped her? If she felt that puts them in danger they could have gifted the crest to whatever general felt was capable of accomplishing the goal. It makes no sense.

It might have; or it might have gotten them both killed leaving both factions leaderless and the land in full chaos. Which was most likely the goal of the 'conspiracy' - Did she cheat on him? By definition no. She broke off their relationship so not really 'cuck' by that view either. - I also feel you failed to actually attention to her characte from episode 8+ r; but that's my subjective view point versus yours, so little point in debating it. - As for why 'well just give your crest to someone else! Who? She trusts literally no one except Alexis (Trusts at their word) and he isn't enough. (Obviously and especially at the time he would have been an easy target) Though she believes her mage won't betray her. What if she just gave power to the person who murdered people in the name of war and chaos? It solves nothing. Shes afraid of repeating the same thing; So she more or less takes the gentle side crushes it away and goes ruthless path to form the grancrest emperors seal and end the chaos and one would also assume at that level of power flush out the conspirators and capture/ kill them.

Nor do I agree with the other poster - Milza had all the leverage in the sense that if she wants him on her side. He took over his own nation in one swift stroke. And despite being an AWFUL diplomat in every regard and as far as overall commander goes - he isnt one. He is the Greatest Combat tactician on the continent; no one disputed that; hence why it was such an achievement for Theo to kill him. She played for the queen combat piece - got it; and in my opinion misused it. He is not a capable leader for what is effectively an occupation of a popular Nobles territories and allies.So do I agree with her choices or methods in regards to 'acquiring' Milza or the Militarist campaign no.

As for your views on Villar - there were 'issues' in his past but we once again agree to disagree on various point including Villars character it would appear. Might as well agree to disagree since I don't really see us seeing eye to eye on much of anything lol. I am honestly curious why you still are maintaining a weekly watching status for the series. (A specific character or World building bit? Or as someone a few episodes back posted 'watching the train wreck for enjoyment' xD)

But no giving her crest to random - possible traitor A or B solves nothing and creates more problems. As noted both sides have had people come out as traitors for various reasons; though none have been so far connected to the conspiracy; aside from possibly Yana and oddly enough the Mage Academy

edit: I would also say Marrine had the better judgement especially when you read the interactions in the manga in wanting Siluca and Theo to actually be in the Alliance - So shes also taken some bad advice from her head mage.

Good day to you all ^^
sirwenceMay 11, 2018 3:23 PM
May 11, 2018 3:13 PM
Jan 2017
After their fair share of struggles, Theo's faction becomes a genuine power in the war, while Theo and Siluca make their feelings for each other more apparent. Also, Alexis decides to stick to his guns and mobilizes the Union for war and a secret about Priscilla make bring about unexpected consequences. If there is something this series does right, it's character development, especially with makes the story and setting more natural and organic. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.
May 11, 2018 5:40 PM

Sep 2016
The new ED implied that Alexis would step up but he stepped and manned up big time lol
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
May 11, 2018 6:46 PM

May 2015
Little wimp alexis had put on his balls
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2018 6:55 PM

Jun 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:

Please explain to me this: if she married Alexis wouldn't that be accomplished, and also the opposition be silenced?

Try actually watching the show first. Their parents were the ones that actually made the whole peace deal between the Union and Alliance possible; now that they're dead, if they tried to go through it, the whole situaation would simply go to hell.

About cuck you seem not to understand the word. A cuck is a man that accept a woman that has cheated and probably still cheats on him for no reason and holding no requests.

She didn't cheat on him. She left him, and then had sex with another man.

As a final comment, can you answer why she did not marry Alexis despite the conspiracy? What stopped her? If she felt that puts them in danger they could have gifted the crest to whatever general felt was capable of accomplishing the goal. It makes no sense.

Did you miss the fact that their parents were assisinated in plain daylight. How can she trust anyone in her faction after that?
May 11, 2018 10:21 PM
Mar 2017
Theo and Siluca scene as usual very nice and romantic. Alexis is being a man and it gave me the chills that the person I once thought to be a spineless wimp will become a bad ass
May 11, 2018 11:04 PM

May 2017
Anti-Agelast said:

About cuck you seem not to understand the word. A cuck is a man that accept a woman that has cheated and probably still cheats on him for no reason and holding no requests.

Marinne and Alexis aren't in a relationship anymore but they're still each others love interest, they love each other, Milza stole one, she got sexually stolen so yeah it's still technically NTR, NTR doesn't require for it to be all emotionally, sexually, mentally and spiritually. One of those is enough
May 11, 2018 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
damn, finally Alexis enter the fray
this anime takes too long to be intersting, too long..
May 12, 2018 2:46 AM

Aug 2012
sirwence said:
NOTE: I meant to edit a spelling mistake and wound up deleting because I wasn't paying proper attention since I was on the phone and as I can't 'undelete' saw no sense in retyping it all.

nightcrawlercyp said:

It might have; or it might have gotten them both killed leaving both factions leaderless and the land in full chaos. Which was most likely the goal of the 'conspiracy' - Did she cheat on him? By definition no. She broke off their relationship so not really 'cuck' by that view either. - I also feel you failed to actually attention to her characte from episode 8+ r; but that's my subjective view point versus yours, so little point in debating it. - As for why 'well just give your crest to someone else! Who? She trusts literally no one except Alexis (Trusts at their word) and he isn't enough. (Obviously and especially at the time he would have been an easy target) Though she believes her mage won't betray her. What if she just gave power to the person who murdered people in the name of war and chaos? It solves nothing. Shes afraid of repeating the same thing; So she more or less takes the gentle side crushes it away and goes ruthless path to form the grancrest emperors seal and end the chaos and one would also assume at that level of power flush out the conspirators and capture/ kill them.

Nor do I agree with the other poster - Milza had all the leverage in the sense that if she wants him on her side. He took over his own nation in one swift stroke. And despite being an AWFUL diplomat in every regard and as far as overall commander goes - he isnt one. He is the Greatest Combat tactician on the continent; no one disputed that; hence why it was such an achievement for Theo to kill him. She played for the queen combat piece - got it; and in my opinion misused it. He is not a capable leader for what is effectively an occupation of a popular Nobles territories and allies.So do I agree with her choices or methods in regards to 'acquiring' Milza or the Militarist campaign no.

As for your views on Villar - there were 'issues' in his past but we once again agree to disagree on various point including Villars character it would appear. Might as well agree to disagree since I don't really see us seeing eye to eye on much of anything lol. I am honestly curious why you still are maintaining a weekly watching status for the series. (A specific character or World building bit? Or as someone a few episodes back posted 'watching the train wreck for enjoyment' xD)

But no giving her crest to random - possible traitor A or B solves nothing and creates more problems. As noted both sides have had people come out as traitors for various reasons; though none have been so far connected to the conspiracy; aside from possibly Yana and oddly enough the Mage Academy

edit: I would also say Marrine had the better judgement especially when you read the interactions in the manga in wanting Siluca and Theo to actually be in the Alliance - So shes also taken some bad advice from her head mage.

Good day to you all ^^
Ok Mirza did take over the nation. But:
1. His nation were not as devoted to him due to him killing his father
2. His nation was extremely small . Without an alliance he would have been attacked and conquered by Villar whom he betrayed. A man does not make an army.
3. About his strategy taking into account his attack on Villar and the attack on Theo, his strategy is shit. He always does frontal attacks
4. In real life neither attack would have worked, but hey in this anime most soldiers just stand like statues when the plot requires them to be defeated. You cannot believe how powerful is a pike against cavalery.
May 12, 2018 2:54 AM

Aug 2012
Anti-Agelast said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Please explain to me this: if she married Alexis wouldn't that be accomplished, and also the opposition be silenced?

Try actually watching the show first. Their parents were the ones that actually made the whole peace deal between the Union and Alliance possible; now that they're dead, if they tried to go through it, the whole situaation would simply go to hell.

As a final comment, can you answer why she did not marry Alexis despite the conspiracy? What stopped her? If she felt that puts them in danger they could have gifted the crest to whatever general felt was capable of accomplishing the goal. It makes no sense.

Did you miss the fact that their parents were assisinated in plain daylight. How can she trust anyone in her faction after that?
I did watch the show. She intended to marry Alexis anyway. How would the situation be worse? They did exactly what the conspirators wanted. And caused much more chaos.
Ok, she did not cheat on him by your definition. Anyway she is used goods. And if she had sex with a man because she felt some attraction maybe I would have forgiven her, but she whorred herself for no reason, just because as always she was thinking with her emotions.
About being assassinated in brought daylight a short investigation followed by a number of public executions of unfaithful lords would have solved that fast. That reminds me of two heroes in the history of my people: Vlad the Impaler and Alexandru Lapusneanu. The first thing they did after coming to power was execute all disloyal nobles. Well almost, a few managed to escape running out of the country. Also is more dangerous to go to war with disloyal nobles than just fighting them on your own ground.
May 12, 2018 3:38 AM
Apr 2018
Laidback episode after milza's death but pretty much deserved. I wonder if im the only one who thought theo and siluca might have bang before the scene switch to marrine. Now alexis has decided to take up arms that scene where drums started to make noise just as alexis opened his eyes to be a badass was really cool. Prety sad that the earl of la coleurs died due to thut smug bastard now alexis is coming for his head.
May 12, 2018 3:55 AM

Nov 2008
nightcrawlercyp said:
sirwence said:

Good day to you all ^^
2. His nation was extremely small . Without an alliance he would have been attacked and conquered by Villar whom he betrayed. A man does not make an army.
3. About his strategy taking into account his attack on Villar and the attack on Theo, his strategy is shit. He always does frontal attacks
4. In real life neither attack would have worked, but hey in this anime most soldiers just stand like statues when the plot requires them to be defeated. You cannot believe how powerful is a pike against cavalery.

That is my overall point - He is a combat tactician genius and more or less a natural genius at killing he was misused as a piece on the chess board- should have kept him as a front line crest solider; I dont know the Map says Dartania isnt particularly small. https://i.imgur.com/Dq7FcLr.jpg (map) I do fully understand pike man (trained) vs Calvary that would of course be one of the main (not only of course) reasons by the end of his duel his remaining forces had surrendered. Also well he was not beloved he was feared greatly wasn't the factionalism 1/3 against him 2/3 either with or afraid of him? Also gauging Villars stance and his countries position I doubt he would have invaded (or really been able to) invade)
sirwenceMay 12, 2018 4:02 AM
May 12, 2018 5:36 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Oh hell, Alexis...it's about damn time!

Time to kick some serious butt.
May 12, 2018 6:17 AM
Nov 2017
finally alexis grown some balls, he's kinda hot when he's fired up
May 12, 2018 7:24 AM
Sep 2017
welp Theo proposed Siluca to be your queen
We need more MC like him
TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES
I hope they don't die it would really suck
Villar and Marrine's dead was enough I can't stand more
May 12, 2018 9:43 AM

Aug 2012
sirwence said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

That is my overall point - He is a combat tactician genius and more or less a natural genius at killing he was misused as a piece on the chess board- should have kept him as a front line crest solider; I dont know the Map says Dartania isnt particularly small. https://i.imgur.com/Dq7FcLr.jpg (map) I do fully understand pike man (trained) vs Calvary that would of course be one of the main (not only of course) reasons by the end of his duel his remaining forces had surrendered. Also well he was not beloved he was feared greatly wasn't the factionalism 1/3 against him 2/3 either with or afraid of him? Also gauging Villars stance and his countries position I doubt he would have invaded (or really been able to) invade)
How is a frontal attack a genius move? The attempt is to mimick the ottoman empire but things were a bit more complicated
May 12, 2018 12:34 PM
Mar 2016
So the pussy now has the balls........
May 12, 2018 1:30 PM

Feb 2013
If I read too far between the lines... Siluca is pitting everyone else against each other. She's the true villain! Bwa-ha-aha-ha-ha!
Queen Siluca!
May 12, 2018 6:28 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode. That scene with Alexis taking up his arm and walking down the hall probably carried it for me. I've always kind of wondered why lords are willing to serve under Alexis given how weak he has appeared, but it's entirely possible that he is actually a Mirza-level fighter and just hasn't been showing off his combat capabilities since the wedding. Anyway, we'll probably see him in a very different light when he absolutely destroys Dolson with the next ep. title being "awakened prince."

Side note--it feels ridiculous that Alexis is already on Dolson's doorsteps before he even got wind of it, particularly given how mages can communicate long-distance...
May 12, 2018 8:13 PM
May 2018
Guys that sex scene between Marrine and Milza from episode 9 is etched in my mind and it's torturing me. I mean they ended the scene at such an abrupt moment, and I've been going crazy imagining things since. Just to clarify, I'm not some pervert. Which is why I need help.
Can someone help me forget that shit
May 12, 2018 9:06 PM
Mar 2012
Yay Theo forms the independent treaty group.
So Union is rich & lazy & did nothing till now!?
Finally Alexis gets convinced to fight, for love that is, and for a shit character who doesn't deserve it.
'please be specific' lol Siluca really?
Explaining Holy grail? hmm go watch Fate.
May 13, 2018 4:03 AM

Sep 2016
Say hello to Grancrest/Stay night

Expected the episode to flunk as usual especially after the extremely disappointing past few episodes but damn. Even though there was still a lot of crap involved that last part made up for a lot of it. Although it's for the wrong reasons I'm still hoping we finally get some good story out of this. Not to mention characterisation.

Better than expected, but still not very good.

Oh and as someone excellently put it:

What it takes for Alexis to pick up his balls:
- Torn apart from his loved one X
- Being targeted by enemies X
- Being cuked by some Sand Hitler X
- Get a lecture by two kids ✓
May 13, 2018 5:43 AM
Nov 2017
Siluca being all innocent about what Theo wants from her. Naww. Tis nice to see Theo finally be the leader after all this time.

Finalllyyyyyyyy Lord Alexis gets mobilized. Tis about damn time!
May 13, 2018 6:00 AM

Jun 2013
HAHAHA!!!! Oh Yes!!! Theo and Siluca are not screwing around with normal MC is Dense about Romance thing.....These 2 are as good as Engaged after this! XD

So...Sir Gallas died off screen......I think that Manga will show us his heroic death...just like it did with Sir Neyman...who was also off screened in episode 3-4....

and as expect Church start to make it's move to Rule the World...Religion can go to.....

Alexis.....He is kind man...but he comes out like a.....what is word for him that in not that gash....

looks like Theo's telling him to grasp the balls and to be a man worked out... and The Traitor is going to get neutered..
JarjaxleMay 13, 2018 6:05 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 13, 2018 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
If anything this episode completely proves that the Union is the most retarded fictional faction ever created.
May 13, 2018 5:52 PM
Apr 2018
Man as of right now, this series would have two strong contenders if there were a sort "Bro of the Year" award:

Lassic (solid bro in general)
-originally giving up his position to save his mage's life
-super loyal dude, when he retook power position he always had Theo's back
-solid bro hug in this episode

Theo Conaro (good bro for Alexis)
-In the past protected Alexis from ambush and did whaat he could to help him out
-This episode especially able to get Alexis into the fray for Alexis< sake!
May 13, 2018 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
And i thought that the whole episode would be chill, without anything unexpected, guess what...i was wrong xD That ending!!! Finally, Alexis got his balls back xD
Hope he will kill that traitor, i've been hating him since he appeared.

The Siluca x Theo moment would have been so much better if he had kissed her.
So the rest of the episodes will be dedicated to them fighting Alliance?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 14, 2018 7:21 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! suddenly, Alexis became badass!
5/5.

May 14, 2018 4:31 PM

Nov 2008
AivanK said:
And i thought that the whole episode would be chill, without anything unexpected, guess what...i was wrong xD That ending!!! Finally, Alexis got his balls back xD
Hope he will kill that traitor, i've been hating him since he appeared.

The Siluca x Theo moment would have been so much better if he had kissed her.
So the rest of the episodes will be dedicated to them fighting Alliance?

I rather doubt that. THere are other foes / possible foes listed - the Pope has more or less declared he wants all the crests so theres that; and the suspicions cast by Siluca on the mage association (especially after Yanas execution) - doubt they spend the remainder fighting the alliance since from what little i know of the LNs were already in volume 8 of 10 and 8 is more or less Alexis rise and fighting after his chat with Theo and his own self reflection (as we saw in this episode). Marrine isn't from Theo's and especially Alexis view the 'Enemy' to defeat persay more the one to bring back under control? Or Back in line with them?

I am also curious if anyone here has read Volume 10 and if so please feel free to spoil me with a summary I am curious what rumors were true or false.
sirwenceMay 14, 2018 4:47 PM
May 15, 2018 5:38 PM

May 2015
lol people who complain NTR and about relationship in here clearly never watch Game of Thrones
May 18, 2018 11:08 AM

Feb 2018
Another sweet moment Theo & Silluca.
And yes finally Alexis make his move.
Need to check quickly for next ep.
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally, Alexis attack thanks to Theo´s words!!!
Theo is deeply in love and in this episode, afther the party, he showed it one more time!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.